Box of Filth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda just nodded, getting to her feet and crouching above the ground. I moved my hand between her legs, in position to catch all the shit that came out of her. She wrinkled her face as she began to push and almost immediately a dark, almost black turd began to slide out of her ass. The tip was warm as it pressed against my hand and the remainder of the log began to pile up. When it reached just under 8 inches it broke off and coiled onto itself.

"I got more," Amanda stated as she pushed again. Sure enough, a smaller but equally thick second piece rocketed out with surprising force. It landed with a splat in the first, breaking up slightly due to its softer consistency. "That's it I think," she sat back onto the ground.

Her shit smelled very different to my own; possibly more cabbagey but it was hard to distinguish the specific aroma. None the less, I dipped a finger in the pile and streaked a thick stripe under my nose. Now, every time I breathed in, I was met with a rush of Amanda's deep stink. "Spread your pussy for me," I begged.

Amanda looked confused but the girl obliged. Her shitty fingers pushed her puffy labia aside and exposed the light pink interior of her slit. A thin sheen of juice sparkled on the pink flesh and created a heavenly sight for me to behold. "Mmm..." Amanda moaned as she began to press on her clit with her index finger.

I spat a glob of spit on her cunt before I enacted my plan. I moved my scat-filled hand close and picked up a harder nugget with my other. Streaking the lump of shit against her pussy, I pressed it against her hole and felt it slip in with ease. I quickly followed it up with a second chunk and then a third. Slowly, my hand emptied as her vagina filled with shit. No more pink could be seen as deep brown sludge was now coating her mound from all the poo that was pushed inside. I used the rest of the shit in my hand and pressed it against her crotch, leaving a big lump.

"This feels heavenly," Amanda swooned as she closed her legs, "I can feel it squishing inside as I squeeze my vagina muscles!" Her eyes rolled back in her head as I watched her pussy contract under the layer of shit.

I wasn't done yet, however. "Push it out into my mouth!" I urged as I laid myself between the girl's legs. Her cunt was now directly over my mouth and I could see her shit-smeared asshole above me.

Amanda giggled as her pushing resulted in a wet fart rippling from her ass, but I eventually noticed the first piece of shit slipping from her cunt. "Here it comes!" she cooed as an inch-long nugget dropped from her vagina and landed directly into her mouth. As a result of her pushing, a stream of hot piss sprayed out and covered my body.

I bit into the hard lump of shit and began mashing it with my tongue. With her pussy cream coating the waste, it was actually very sweet. I reveled in the taste, thrilled to see that a second chunk was poking out of Amanda's vagina. When I opened my mouth, the shit dropped perfectly inside and joined the first piece.

I was unable to wait for any more shit to be pushed out and instead raised my head, clamping my mouth on Amanda's cunt. I sucked deeply, using my tongue to dig inside her slit and push the remaining turds into my mouth. I chewed like a starving animal and sucked mouthfuls of goo down my throat. I could feel Amanda tensing as my tongue flicked around inside, desperately trying to dig out all the shit.

"Oooohhh!" Amanda slowly groaned as she came, sinking lower onto my mouth. Squirt, piss, and more shit streamed through my lips as she let out everything that remained before she slipped off to the side and laid down beside me. "I'm so hot," she gasped.

I crawled up to her face which was conveniently next to the pool of Denice's waste. I scooped up what I could with my hands (it was quite liquid) and began pouring it over her face. The goo spread quickly and filled the cracks of the shit that was drying on the girl's face. "That should cool you off," I sighed, causing us both to laugh. Our laughing stopped, however, when I dropped my body on top of hers and began kissing her once more.

We were calmer now; just passionate, love-filled kisses between two people. Her warmth was comforting, and her small giggles meted my heart. She was gentle as she idly explored my body while we cuddled.

"Remember what you asked me yesterday?" Amanda at one point asked. I remembered, of course. The question that I had thought fucked everything up between us. The question that, at the time I deeply regretted. "I do love you. Everything about you," she hugged me.

"I love you too."

A grin formed on her face as she rested her head on the ground, "You're going to stay, right? Live with me and Miss D?"

"I don't know... Do you think she would let me?" I asked.

"I think we can persuade her. Besides, you still have one day left," Amanda joked, causing us both to erupt with laughter. It seemed, after so much time, I had finally found someone perfect for me.

THE END