Box of Filth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because I didn't do what you told me to," was Amanda's response; weak and sad. The air hung still as not a sound was made before a piercing scream escaped the young girl, "AHHH! I'm sorry! Don't whip me again!"

I felt a breeze on my exposed flesh as the head of what I now assumed to be a whip just miss my leg as Denice wound up and landed another sharp blow on Amanda, soliciting an equally loud scream. "Be specific!" Denice shouted, "What the fuck did you do to her? You know I saw the whole fucking thing, so don't lie!" she gave another lashing with her whip.

Amanda was full-on sobbing now; I could feel her tears and snot smear against my chest as she convulsed with each hit. "I took off her lid. AHHH!"

Denice hit her body again, "What else?"

"I-I-" Amanda was hyperventilating, unable to speak through her tears. Denice took this as another opportunity to whip the girl's tender body, "AHHH! I kissed her! I ate your shit! I made her cum! Please stop, please!" Amanda's fingernails were digging into my flesh as she clutched my back. My chest was soaked with her spit and tears now as she dug her face deep into my body.

"DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO DO THAT?!" Denice boomed, laying out three powerful hits of her whip against Amanda.

"NO!" the girl cried aloud, "I said I'm sorry pleas-" Amanda's speech was cut off as Denice began to fully lay into her. Her lashings came one after another, not giving Amanda any time to speak between hits. She was shaking now; I don't know whether it was in fear or pain, but both were likely the result.

I couldn't listen to the abuse anymore, however. I had sat in relative silence while I let my body wake up, but I couldn't handle the screams that were coming from Amanda. I knew it was partly my fault; I didn't stop her at any point yesterday. I knew the contract the signed and that I wasn't supposed to do anything without Denice's permission. I knew I was putting the girl at risk.

Hearing Amanda cry caused tears to begin falling down my own cheeks. Whatever connection I had with Amanda -- whether it was actually love or not -- I wasn't letting this happen to her anymore. "RED! FUCKING RED! JUST STOP!" I screamed, shaking my body in my bonds. I threw my weight around as I tried to get the attention of the bitch physically assaulting the tender girl, "STOP FUCKING HURTING HER!"

For the first time since the whipping started, the room fell silent other than me crying and Amanda sniffling. I didn't know what was happening but if it meant that Amanda wasn't getting hurt then I was fine with it.

"I guess your time here is done then; I knew you couldn't take it," Denice finally stated as I felt her grip the metal clasp on my left wrist. I didn't want to leave, not after just meeting Amanda, but I wanted, no, needed to save the girl from more assault (for the time being anyway).

Much to my surprise, however, Amanda spoke up, "Wait!" Her tone was completely different; that was immediately apparent. The fear was gone from her voice and she sounded much more in control; even more so than when she was talking to me yesterday. Her sniffling stopped and the shakiness that was previously in her voice during the whipping had disappeared.

I felt Denice move away from my arm and then I could hear the two girls whispering. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but after their talk, I heard Denice walking up the stairs. "Fine, 10 minutes and then I am forcing her to get out of my house," she called over her shoulder as she left.

With Denice gone, Amanda and I sat quietly in an awkward emptiness. Finally, the girl spoke up, breaking the silence, "Why did you do that?" she whispered, almost defeatedly.

"Because she was hurting you. I couldn't... I couldn't stand it anymore..."

She crawled off my body and over to my right side; I could feel her warm hand on my own as she intertwined our fingers. "I haven't been completely honest with you April," she sighed, squeezing my hand gently, "You know I want this to happen. I mean, I knew it was going to happen. Did you think I didn't know that there were cameras down here? She wasn't... Miss D wasn't even gone yesterday; she was upstairs watching the whole time... I planned for this to happen. I told her to let me do it."

I couldn't believe that Amanda had so easily lied to me and I sat in dumbfounded silence for a few seconds, "Is she even your dom? Why would... Why?" I was trying to wrap my head around the blatant deception, "Are you in control here? What the fuck is this place? Tell me the truth, now!"

"Well, I guess we should start at the beginning," Amanda sat beside my head on the cement, still holding my hand, "It was my idea to bring you here in the first place. I thought you-"

"What the fuck?" I interrupted, trying to pull my hand from hers but my binds prevented me, "You were the one who wanted me here? You said Denice was lonely? Was I talking to you online? The entire time I was talking to you and then you come down here yesterday and try to pretend like we never spoke? Why? Why would you do that?"

"That's... that's not what I said, April," Amanda sniffled; I could tell this was hard for her, "Miss D was talking to you the whole time... online and here. I was the one who picked you though. I'm sorry I-" She interrupted herself this time, stopping her apology to continue her explanation, "I said she was lonely but, in reality, I was. Everything else was true... Miss D used to have so many people in here and then she retired. It was good for her, but I missed... seeing other people."

"Why not just leave then? Why would Miss D even let you invite someone here? You tell me you're her slave and yet you control her this much?"

"I told you!" Amanda huffed, "She's like a mom to me. You think I could just leave her? But she looks after me too you know. I didn't tell her for a while... because I was afraid. Do you think this was easy for me?"

"But you knew about the cameras. You knew that she was watching the entire time and yet you did everything that you knew would get you in trouble. Why?"

"Because I like this!" she stressed, "This is my fantasy! I like being punished because..." her voice went quiet she wiped away a single tear from her cheek, "I don't know. Maybe it makes me feel like someone cares. I guess that doesn't make much sense. I'm sorry for dragging you into this..."

"No, I'm sorry Amanda," I felt a lump forming in my throat as I spoke, "I'm just... confused. And, I like you. Or, I did before. Now I don't know who you are at all. You were a cute, young girl who looked after me and cared for me when I needed it. You talked to me and laughed and made me feel good. But now... you could be anything."

"I'm still all those things you said, but I'm also," she paused, "I'm also a girl who wants to love someone. Like, really love someone."

I let her words swirl in my head as she held my hand tightly. I was talking as if I knew her for years, but it was only a couple of hours. Was it even fair for me to get mad for her lying? She wasn't doing anything with malintent, she was lonely. I was lonely. That's why I came here. I wanted so desperately to better explain this to her, but my brain couldn't put my thoughts into words. Maybe I was selfish, but the only thing I said was "Why me?"

"Because you're pretty and you sounded nice and you liked poo like me," Amanda struggled, "I wanted to do it a different way, at least I thought about alternatives. The post online was Miss D's idea... a test. She set this up. She built this... prison. But it was for me. Miss D wanted me to be happy with the perfect girl to love. But you ended up liking it, didn't you?"

"Yes," I admitted softly.

"So, you want to stay?"

"Of course I want to stay," I explained, "This was the first time I felt happy in a very long time. I like the scat so much and I like being treated like a slave. I even liked a lot of the pain. But... I thought she was really hurting you, Miss D, and I didn't like that.'

"What now?" Amanda asked, placing a soft kiss on the back of my hand before she let go.

"I go home," I replied, and as if on cue, I heard Denice come back down the stairs to let me out.

"Out of the way Amanda, she failed," I heard Denice say before her hand replaced Amanda's, unlocking the clasp on my left hand. I moved my wrist, rotating it before finally lifting it off the floor and reveling in the freedom. My legs came next as each ankle lock was opened and my legs were free. Finally, my right hand was out and Denice moved to my head.

Grabbing the drill from presumably the same place she left it on the first night, Denice used to remove the screws securing the neck covering. Once finished, she slid the acrylic sheet upwards and I slipped my head out of the box. With it came rotten soup pouring onto the ground and thick clumps of sludge that were stuck in my hair. I didn't care, however, as the shitty liquid poured down my body when I sat up.

My back was in incredible pain from spending 4 days laying on solid concrete and I ached with every movement. Nonetheless, I shakily got to my legs using the top of the box to leverage myself. The room quickly filled with a stronger odor as Denice's waste was finally released from its airtight box.

Careful not to get any shit on her hand, Denice grabbed my wrist and lead me towards the stairs, "Now get the fuck out of my house," she spat.

Of course, I was still naked and dripping shit with every step. My clothes were locked upstairs, and I desperately needed a shower, "I need to get clean..." I whispered pitifully.

Denice glared at me, staring deep into my soul, "You need to leave." She gripped my wrist tighter now, digging into my flesh as we walked in silence across the floor.

"Miss D," Amanda spoke up just as we reached the bottom of the basement stairs. Denice's eyes shot daggers at me before she turned and walked back to the girl; I got the message to stay where I was.

"Are you sure?" Denice asked Amanda after the girl whispered something to her, "She failed though." More whispering followed by Denice putting a hand on Amanda's shoulder and giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead. "I want what you want," Denice said tenderly before walking back towards me. "Go back to her. If you fuck this up, I will kill you," she warned before walking up the stairs and closing the door behind her.

I stood motionless, confused by the events that had just transpired. That was, until, I felt two warm hands wrap around my midsection. I turned to find Amanda blushing deeply while staring into my eyes. "You look much prettier up close," a cute smile spread on her face after she spoke.

I could no longer resist and not so gently grabbed the back of her head, pulling her face to mine and kissing her deeply. My shit coated face and hair dripped all over her, but I didn't care and I'm sure she didn't. Her hands moved down from my back and towards my ass. She grabbed a cheek with each hand and massaged them tenderly as we kissed. I was glad that she gripped me tightly as my weak legs gave out slightly and she caught me before I fell.

Her lips were soft and warm and absolutely perfect. Her short, blonde hair brushed my face and got covered in its own layer of shit. We were both slowly becoming smeared as we hugged and kissed, our bodies pressed tightly together in a hot embrace. I could feel Amanda's tongue working through my mouth, cleaning up crumbs of shit and waste that she wasn't able to reach yesterday. We were both in pure ecstasy as we walked back towards the center of the room, moving awkwardly as we didn't dare to break the embrace.

"You smell really good," Amanda giggled as she pulled away from my face. Her gaze fell to the ground and I could tell she was nervous; I was likely her first (outside of Denice anyways).

I used my hand to lift her chin, bringing her gaze back up to meet my own, "It's ok," I purred before kissing her again. I could feel her thigh slip between my legs and begin pressing against my mound. My juices were coating her legs and my own as she thrust herself against me.

Liquid shit was now dripping down my face, covering my eyelids and running into our mouths as we kissed. The stale feces were bitter but did little to separate us. In fact, I could tell Amanda was getting more excited as the sludge leaked between our lips, so I used a finger to wipe some from my eyes. A thick layer of shit coated my index finger and I moved away from Amanda long enough to slip it between her lips.

She sucked in my digit and I felt her tongue working from its tip to its base. She was drooling slightly as she went, her saliva dripping brown as she slurped. She giggled again, blushing as my finger popped out of her mouth, "You taste really good too. I guess I should thank Miss D for that, though."

I wanted to live in this moment forever, but a part of my brain kept telling me that this must be another trick carefully crafted by the two women to fuck with me. "Why did Miss D let me stay?" I asked as I pushed a loose strand of Amanda's hair out of her face.

"Don't worry about it," Amanda tried to kiss me again, pushing her face towards mine before I stopped her.

"Wait, I need to know what you said," I persisted.

I watched her crystal blue eyes study my face, "I told her the truth. I told Miss D that I needed you to stay, even if you used your safe word. I told her that, if you left, I would too."

"Ok," I whispered. She lowered me to my knees, helping me to settle back onto the familiar hard floor. She, however, stayed standing and circled behind me. I could feel Amanda's hand's massaging my shoulders, working Denice's waste into my skin and down my back. Her hands wrapped around my chest as she too lowered herself to the ground, squeezing my breasts as we pressed together.

"I'm going to clean you now; just like you wanted," her lips brushed my ear as she whispered. I sighed, settling into her hold as I felt the first pass of her tongue on the back of my neck. The shit was stale and I'm sure tasted rank, but Amanda methodically worked her away around my head, cleaning up any sludge she could. My nipples were solid as she idly pinched them between her fingers and my pussy ached.

Fortunately, she recognized my plight and her hands traced their way down my stomach and in between my legs. Most of my weight was resting on her body now as my head fell to her shoulder. Amanda brushed my clit with her index finger as her mouth made contact with my face, sucking up more of the liquid shit. I opened my eyes briefly to see Denice's yellowish shit from the previous day cover Amanda's pale lips only to close them as her first finger entered my slit.

My vagina was soaking wet and her digit slid in easily, quickly joined by a second as she went knuckle deep inside of me. I couldn't resist and my mouth locked with hers. We shared the taste of shit as she pushed the creamy scat from her lips into my own. My tongue playing with hers and quickly becoming coated in filth.

Amanda's fingers moved in and out of me swiftly bringing with them a thick coating of my cream. I could feel her grinding against my back, desperately trying to grind her clit on my ass as she fucked me. "Make me cum," I begged, "I need to cum."

Her thumb began to rub my clit as her fingers popped from my cunt. They were only free for a second, however, as I felt their tips push against my sphincter before slipping easily into my ass, lubed by pussy juice. I grunted as she pushed her fingers in hard and deep, making sure not to detract attention from my clit.

"I can feel something; you're very full," she breathed. Her fingers prodded and I could feel the hard tip of my shit as she slowly pushed it deeper inside my body. A third finger was added as Amanda tried to shove the shit further into my intestines. Each movement of her boney digits applied the feeling of needing to defecate. "Turn around," she directed, removing her hand as she maneuvered my body.

I ended up facing Amanda with my legs spread. She shuffled forward and I stretched wider to accommodate her body between my knees. Before re-entering my hole, she showed off her now dirtied hand. My shit was the color and consistency of peanut butter and covered all three of her fingers from their tips to her knuckles. It glistened in the light before Amanda shoved her entire hand into her mouth, breathing in the stench of the room as I watched her tongue move behind her cheeks.

Amanda's drool rand down her chin as her shining, saliva-covered hand popped from her mouth. She wiped the streaks of shit from her cheeks, spreading a thin layer in the crack of my ass. "I'm going to shove my fist up your ass," she groaned, pressing her knuckles against my sphincter, "I want to see you gape."

Leaning back, I felt her begin to push. My ass was tight and initially resisted her relatively small hand. I took a deep breath and relaxed my hole. Not long after, Amanda's hand slipped past my sphincter and pushed deep into my organs. "You're splitting me open," I groaned as I felt my hole close around her wrist; her entire hand was now inside of me.

"I can feel so much shit in here," Amanda purred as she began to slowly move her hand front to back. With her free hand, she pulled back my hood, gripping my clit between her fingers. Her mouth locked onto my left nipple and her tongue danced across the sensitive skin. "Cum for me baby," she spoke into my chest.

I squeezed my ass hard, holding her hand in place as an orgasm permeated from my clit and spread through my body. With no control of my body, the need to shit finally took over and my anal muscles pushed with all their strength. Amanda's fist was forced out first, coated in a thick layer of shit with a big clump in the middle of her hand.

With the plug released, a long trail of soft scat flowed out of my hole, coiling on the ground between my legs. It felt like one of the largest shits I had ever taken and was promptly followed by many wet farts. What must have been Amanda's spit mixed with my shit bubbled out of me as I pushed, my rose ballooning out with the dirty goo. A final push sent out a very wet splattering of liquid shit that sprayed Amanda.

"Your gape is huge!" she marveled, "At least an inch wide! And so much shit too!" I could tell she was giddy as she picked up a large handful of my waste began smearing it across her small tits. Her nipples ever so slightly stuck out of the thick layer of light brown that covered her front as she continued to push more of my feces onto her skin.

Amanda scooped up another handful and sniffed its aroma deeply before promptly smashing her face into her hands. Scat oozed between her fingers and out of the sides, falling onto her thighs with a satisfying plop. When she lifted her head, Amanda was completely unrecognizable as only her blue eyes pierced the mask of brown. She grinned widely, tumbling forward and landing on my chest as she giggled.

I scooped up some of the shit myself, feeling the warmth in my hand as I smeared it between my fingers. "Open up," I whispered, gesturing to the wade of scat. Amanda smiled before closing her eyes and opening her mouth as wide as it would go. I pushed the ball between her lips, shoving the entire handful in deep before her mouth was full and only a little was sticking out.

Amanda began to chew my soft shit in her mouth, gasping every so often as she let more slid down her gullet. A quiet giggle escaped her mouth as she swallowed the last nugget, "So sweet and delicious; I want to eat your shit more often, April."

I kissed her again, this time tasting my own waste rather than Denice's. I don't know that I would call it sweet as Amanda had, but it was deliciously erotic. I squeezed her shit covered tits best I could, my fingers slipping on the greasy coating that was covering her. Amanda transferred the stink of her body as we writhed on the floor, more of Denice's stale piss and feces covering my body. My hair was still dripping scat as it slapped across my face, every so often dripping more filth into my mouth. "I need you to shit for me now," I stated after some time.