Box of Filth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't need to say more; she got her point across quite efficiently. "Yes, Miss D," I squeezed my eyes closed, desperate not to look at her toothy grin. A wet glob of her spit landed on my forehead as she once again spat on me. I could feel the drool slide down my neck, landing in the soup of piss and shit that was filling the bottom of the box.

"That's my good little slave," she mused before loudly dropping the toilet seat closed, encasing me back in my stench prison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Miss D?" I called out into the empty void. She had been gone for what I assumed to be hours but, yet again, the pitch-black room and lack of clocks made it very difficult to judge anything. While I hadn't eaten anything since arriving yesterday, other than Denice's shit, of course, it seemed my previous day's breakfast had finally worked its way through my system. My stomach growled as I felt the mass begin to push on my sphincter from the inside. "Miss D? Are you back yet?" I asked, hoping the lights would turn on and she would come down the rickety wooden stairs to free me from my shackles and lead me to a bathroom.

Of course, no one came, and, after struggling for wet must have been at least another hour, I knew I had no choice but to go. As much as I wanted to wait, I could feel the head of my ever so persistent log beginning to poke its way out of my ass. My back was killing me but the lasted thing I wanted was to shit pressed against the concrete and have my load smush against my back, so I tried lifting my pelvis into the air.

Much to my dismay, I momentarily forgot about the chain connecting my most sensitive areas and ended up tugging on the clamps connected to my nipples via my clit. The pain was instant, and I dropped back down to the cement with an audible slap. The hard floor stung my back and a sudden shock of pain caused the control of my bladder to break. My piss quickly began to spray out, arcing upwards and staining the concrete a darker shade of grey as it became soaked. Luck still wasn't on my side as I began to feel warmth slowly running down my back; it seemed the floor was slightly angled.

With my muscles exhausted and my body already filthy, I said fuck it and released my bowels with my body still firmly planted. Much as I expected, my shit spewed out soft and gathered in a mass between my cheeks before working its way upwards as the available space was filled. The puddle of pee beneath me meant my waste soon dissolved, becoming a thin goo and running further down my body. I could feel my skin sticking to the ground and every time I moved a wet slopping sound echoed in the dark room. My only saving grace was the box that kept my liquid scat at bay, blocking any of my goo from getting near my face. Not that it mattered, of course, as my face was already coated in a thick layer of shit.

Whether the stench of Denice's feces-covered it up or it just couldn't penetrate my airtight box, I, fortunately, couldn't smell my accident. I knew that I would be fucked when Denice returned, though. There was no way she was going to let me mess myself with without getting some sort of painful treatment. Giving a sadist like Denice any excuse for violence was perhaps one of the biggest mistakes I could make at a time like this.

For the time being, I settled into my mess. At least the warmth of my shit and piss was somewhat comforting. This sentiment faded quickly as the cool floor took its effect and turned my sludge frigid. All my warmth was slowly being sucked out of me and I found myself once again yearning for Denice's return. As the hours ticked by, my body only became colder and before long I found myself shivering slightly. A couple of times I tried to give myself a break by lifting my body up, but even with my careful maneuvering the clamps being pulled in every direction forced me to drop back into my mess. I tried calling out a few times, but it was clear that, even if Denice had returned, she was not interested in dealing with her slave.

That left me to sit in my rank puddle until she graced me with her presence. A couple of times I found myself drifting off; likely from a lack of sleep the previous night and all the strain I was putting on my body. Every time I woke up, however, I still found myself alone in the dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fortunately -- or maybe unfortunately -- I was awake when Denice finally flicked on the basement light, returning from her day out. I don't know how long she had been home by that point; perhaps she was just getting home now. Although, I felt like it had been some time since she had left this morning and I doubted she was out with friends for that long. The much more likely situation was that she had returned earlier and felt no need to visit. Or, maybe she heard my cries and decided to make me wait longer; that sounded exactly like something she would do.

I tried to strain my head in an attempt to watch her come down the stairs, but the box cut into my neck and prevented me from moving further. It was only when she was a couple of feet from me that I heard her stop dead in her tracks. I could feel my stomach flipping as she likely found out about my accident, considering how obvious it must have been when looking at me from above.

"You fucking pig!" she spat, daring to walk close enough to the mess to kick my box. Her black heels weren't very sturdy, but her kick did more than enough to rattle my brain. The force against the acrylic also had the adverse effect of splashing a wave of her cold, soupy stink to splash against the side of my face, just missing my lips. A second kick came but this one to my side, followed by a third and a fourth. I could already feel a bruise forming on my exposed flesh, each kick causing me to lurch in my shackles.

"Fucking disgusting little bitch!" she continued, kicking me a final time, "I leave for the day and come back to my toilet covered in her own shit and piss like a child. Did you even try to get my attention? Perhaps tell me that you needed to go to the washroom?"

"Y-y-es," I stuttered, my teeth chattering slightly from both fear and the cold "Yes I-I did Miss D."

I heard something cutting through the air only seconds before I felt it make contact with my skin. The end of the whip colliding perfectly with the tiny portion of my nipple that was sticking out the end of the clamps. "Now is not the fucking time to talk!" she screamed, lashing my other nipple. I don't know when or where she got the whip, but my body was burning as she whipped me further, starting between my breasts and working her down to my naval with consecutive hits.

I could feel welts growing on my flesh; my stomach was hot after the abuse. Each section the whip made contact with felt hot, burning in the cold room. I once again found myself crying. This time, however, I was really balling, not just a few tears. "I-I-I'm s-sorry Miss D," I whimpered. I felt the whip collide with my stomach once more; I guess speaking was a mistake, especially after I was told explicitly not to.

There was a lull as I heard Denice walking to the corner of the room. Once again, my restrictive bonds prevented me from seeing what was happening. To tell the truth, I was just happy the whipping was over and I hoped it would be forever. Of course, this was Denice we were talking about so if she stopped one form of torture it was only because she found a better one.

Without warning, a blast of high pressure, freezing cold water soaked my body and bit at my skin. The first wave hit my lower stomach, but Denice recalculated her aim and sprayed the second burst of water directly onto my exposed, sore vagina. The water was frigid and, on my already cold body, sent me into shock almost immediately. I could feel my entire body shaking violently as another blast hit my clamped clit. "AHHHHH!" I screamed at the sudden burst of pleasure.

Not one to want me to feel pleasure, however, Denice redirected the hose back to my torso. She brought the hose closer, aiming the nozzle downwards at my chest and spraying with full pressure. "Up!" she kicked my left thigh.

Afraid of another whipping, I of course listened and raised my pelvis into the air. She began spraying the water underneath my body, removing the puddle of waste that was below me and washing it down towards my head. My thighs began to ache though, my legs shaking from the strain. My nipples and clit were also being pulled by the chains connecting them, making it even more difficult than it already was.

Desperate for relief, I lowered myself slightly and let my thighs relax; a big mistake on my part. Denice grabbed the small chain that was connecting my boobs to my pussy, violently pulling upward on it and inadvertently ripping the clamp off my right nipple. "FUCK!" I let out a blood-curdling scream, my body spasming as she forcefully yanked it into the air. I was positive now that I could feel blood dripping from where the metal jaws ripped my nipple open.

"When I tell you to do something, you do it!" she yanked the second clamp off, leaving only my clit grasped in metal jaws. Once again, I screamed as all my muscles seized. Before I could recover, more water was sprayed over my body, stinging on my freshly torn nipples. The exterior of my translucent prison was now covered in splatters of brown liquid and tiny clumps of food. My teeth were chattering as more of the frigid liquid sprayed underneath my body.

"You may lower your body now," Denice directed but, as I began to drop my hips to the ground, I felt resistance. I understood what was happening immediately; the chain connected to my clit was being firmly held by the dominatrix. Each inch I lowered myself, the tension on my clit grew, eventually becoming unbearable as the chain went taut. "What are you doing?" Denice asked, "I told you to lower your body! Why aren't you listening to me?"

I winced as I pushed my body further downwards. I could feel the jaws beginning to slip upwards on my clit, inching closer to snapping off. My teeth felt like they were going to shatter considering how hard I was clenching them. My breathing was becoming sporadic as I tried to work up enough courage to finally let my body fall, snapping off the clamp.

Denice beat me to it, however, yanking up violently on the final chain. Like my nipples, the metal jaws ripped my sensitive flesh. Not one to outdo herself, the moment the clamp was off Denice put her full force into a final lashing. Hit after hit of the whip directly on my vagina resulted in at least a minute-long scream. Each hit landing in the same spot; directly on my burning clit. I tried to keep track, but almost immediately lost count of the number of times she hit me as the pain became unbearable. I could feel my senses numbing as my vision began to fade; I was blacking out.

I guess Denice noticed too as she finally finished her assault and dropped the whip to her side. The hose nozzle clanked as it bounced off the cement, Denice tossing it to the side before walking around my body to my head. As my box's lid open, the light from the ceiling silhouetted Denice's face. She spat on me once before taking her rightful place on the throne. "That will teach you to misbehave," she muttered, not that I had any capacity to process what she was saying.

I knew round two was coming as I watched her ass tense. The skin around her sphincter was twitching and I could tell she was holding back quite the load. I was hopeful that, after the beating I just took, she would be lenient. But, of course, before she started, I heard the dreaded words: "Open your mouth." I squeezed my eyes shut and opened wide; perhaps it would be better if I couldn't see it coming.

I was unfortunately mistaken as the first squirt surprised me and landed directly in the back of my throat, causing me to violently gag and cough. Squirt was the appropriate term too; it seemed that Mexican (if that really was what she ate) gave her one nasty case of diarrhea. Upon opening my eyes during my coughing fit I watched as more of the almost fluorescent yellow liquid sprayed from her hole. This batch of shit was far worse than her first and, due to its liquid nature, it easily flowed into my mouth and directly down my throat. Perhaps I needed to look at the positives; I didn't need to chew it.

Still, her scat stank to high heaven and I knew that I would regret every drip that missed my mouth as its stench would be trapped in the box with me for the foreseeable future. It took two mouthfuls of the rancid slime and a good amount spraying on my face while swallowing for Denice's ass to finally be empty. Just to further punish me, however, she sat with her ass firmly planted, letting out farts sporadically over the following 10 minutes.

Trying my best not to breathe was the only thing that allowed me to survive her gassy assault before she finally stood up. With shit still dripping down her thighs, Denice's pulled some toilet paper from a place I couldn't see in my position. I watched as the white paper was quickly saturated and stained the brownish-yellow shade of her feces as she wedged it between her ass and ran it down her legs.

Looking down at me, her face morphed into a wicked grin as she got an idea. Bending over, Denice jammed the first piece of filthy, stinking toilet paper into my left nostril. Not one to get herself dirty, she carefully maneuvered her hand and crumpled the paper into a ball, pushing the entire clump up my nose. Of course, with the shitty paper so far in my sinuses, the stench that I had been experiencing was only amplified. I could feel myself becoming lightheaded; especially when she shoved a second shitty piece of paper into my right nostril.

Now, if I wanted to breathe through my nose, my senses were completely overwhelmed with her disgusting smell. I tried to blow out my nose discreetly, forcing the toilet paper out with a blast of air. This, of course, was heard by Denice who promptly put an end to my plan by stopping on my chest. I wheezed, inhaling deeply and only further pulling the paper up my nose. My nostrils burned as the acid shit melted to sludge.

Denice was now done with me, fortunately, whispering "Until tomorrow" into my box before closing the lid and walking back upstairs. With the basement light turned off and the sound of the door closing, I knew I was once again alone. My body was now even more freezing than before; coated in water and left to dry via the chilly basement air. Of course, there was nothing I could do. Not until Denice returned to further torment me; I couldn't wait.

Day 3:

It felt like only a matter of hours before I heard the basement door open and the single bulb above my head turn back on. I had yet to fall asleep and the dirty toilet paper stuffed up my nose and the freezing water that still coated my body made it exceptionally difficult. In terms of Denice, I was prepared neither physically nor mentally for what she had in store for me. And, considering how little time she was gone for, I was dreading the storm of torment that was coming down the stairs.

Somewhat to my surprise, after she left the creaky stairs, I couldn't hear Denice's usually clicking of her heels on the cement. With my luck, she would be wearing boots or cleats to better stomp on my stomach. With my head in the box and body bound to the floor, I couldn't see Denice beside me, but I could sense her warmth as she hovered to my left. Expecting the worse, I squeezed my eyes closed and cowered in my prison the best I could.

"Oh, what has she done to you?" The soft-spoken voice surprised as the toilet seat and lid was lifted; it was immediately obvious that it wasn't Denice. I dared to look; opening my eyes to the harsh light flooding into the opening in the box. Squinting, I studied the face that was looking down at me, a small frown on the girl's face.

After my eyes adjusted, I could tell that she was quite young; maybe slightly older than 20. A naturally wavy blonde bob framed her cute, round face. She had a button nose and larger eyes in comparison to her smaller head. They were done up perfectly with subtle eye shadow and framed with a thin outline of eyeliner. The rest of her makeup was both simple and natural; blush similar to her skin tone, a pale pink lipstick, and perhaps a thin layer of foundation. All in all, this girl was very attractive. Although, I could only see her face.

Realizing that I had been studying her for over a minute without saying a word, I introduced myself, "I-I'm Apr-" As I was speaking, a chunk of what must have been leftover shit got caught in my throat and I began a coughing fit. Brown-stained saliva shot from my mouth and sprayed against the once clear sides of my box. The girl wrinkled her nose as my truly disgusting shit breath reached her face. "I'm so sorry miss!" I apologized once my coughing subsided, "Please, I really am. Don't punish me. My name's April."

She smiled with almost pity, "Oh, don't worry dear, I know who you are, and I am not here to hurt you; I'm not Miss D. She is out for the day and will not be returning until much later tonight" The girl put on a pair of latex gloves as she spoke, slipping one on each of her slender hands. "My name is Amanda," she continued, stick her hand into the toilet to brush a strand of hair clumped with shit away from my face. I flinched as she got close, afraid that her comforting words were a farce to make me let my guard down. "It's ok April, I promise I won't do anything," she stroked my cheek with her thumb.

"I'm sorry Miss Amanda, I'll trust you if you want me to."

Snapping two clasps open, one on each side of my box, the plywood lid that was holding the toilet seat came off and was set behind my head on the floor. With the box now easier to reach into, she pulled the two wads of toilet paper from my nose, allowing me to breathe without inhaling as much fecal waste, "Just Amanda is fine. Like I said before; I am not Miss D, I am your friend and here to help you. I can't let you out, however, if that is what you wanted." Grabbing a baby wipe, Amanda reached back into my box and began wiping down my cheek with the moist towelette. It felt cold against my face, but I enjoyed not having the thin crust of dried shit stuck to my skin. Still, I felt my body shivering as I was reminded of the freezing state it was in.

"I don't want to be l-l-let out," my teeth chattered. In the moment I wasn't sure if that was true; so far, I had seemed to hate just about everything Denice had done to me. Another part of me knew, though, that being released now would be worse than anything the dominatrix could do. Amanda also gave me a great sense of comfort, not that I had any evidence that this still wasn't another way for Denice to fuck with me. The young girl seemed genuinely friendly and like she actually cared about me; perhaps that's what made me trust her.

"Oh, so you're enjoying this then? I am glad to hear it!" She beamed, continuing to clean my face of its brown crust, "You know not many girls could handle this kind of thing. I've seen a lot of people walk through these doors. You'd be surprised at the people who give up."

Hearing that other people had come here for similar torture was slightly surprising although, considering the setup and level of experience Denice seemed to have, it shouldn't have been. In some ways, it broke the magic knowing I wasn't special, but it was also nice to hear that I was tougher than a lot of other people. "S-s-so you've been here for a long t-time? You call her m-miss D like me, w-w-why?"

"I'm so sorry!" She stood up with purpose, "You must be absolutely freezing down here. Denice and that damn hose. Here," I felt a warmth encompass my body, drying off the remaining droplets of water. "There's a nice warm towel for you. As for your questions, I have worked for Miss D for just under a year now, but I have known her for much longer. You see, I was once in the same position as you. That was three years ago when I just turned 18. I didn't have much but I spent it all on coming here."