Box of Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned over my body, kissed me on the nose and said, "Yes, you certainly are a treasure, my little Slut." before dismounting my frame, leaving the strap on prong firmly attached to my waist for future use, and walking away a little less confidently toward the door.

"I heard clapping and the footfall of my wife approaching. She put her hands on the sides of my head, leaned in close and in a very sweet voice asked, "Are you enjoying the evening, Honey?"

"O-oh, y-yes, Mistress," I managed to stammer.

"Good!" she cooed, "'cause there's lots more to cum!" then giggled at her play on words as another set of female footfalls in heels approached. I noticed that the time I spent hanging in my bonds between people had decreased to a fraction. At this point in the evening, as one was outgoing, another was incoming.

"Didn't I tell you he had a cute, little ass?" I heard my wife say through the fog now re-enveloping my brain.

"Oh, yes you did," said a woman standing at my ass, "and you were absolutely right! But it's not nearly red enough for my liking. Have you got a paddle? I can have that remedied in a jiff."

My wife again stalled for a moment before recovering. This was a contingency she had not really planned for. "Well, we don't have a paddle, but I do have a hairbrush. Will that do?"

"Any port in the storm," answered the woman. "It will have to do."

I cringed at the thought of my helpless ass being beaten by my wife's hairbrush. It was the one article in her arsenal that I truly feared and she only beat me with that when she was really mad at me. Now, she was going to let this woman redden up my ass to her liking before she fucked it. She's probably watching with glee in her eyes," I thought. And, indeed, she was.

I cried out as the first blow landed and the two women laughed at my torment. Tears were in my eyes before my ass finally came to a hue that she liked. I felt her plastic prong at the entrance to my still gaping asshole and press into my surrendered flesh. I moaned as she easily entered me, gripping my hips to ease the entry before running her lacy gloved fingers up and down my thighs sending thrills reverberating throughout my body.

I heard my wife whisper,"I need a good cleaning as well, Sweetheart," before she slung a leg over and settled her pussy full of cum onto my waiting mouth. Immediately I noticed what a sloppy, wet mess she her pussy had become and knew instantly that she had cum a lot this evening. I smiled to myself, inwardly happy that my wife was being satisfied.

With a mind of its own, my tongue snaked out of my mouth and onto her soaking wet, swelled snatch. As it traced a line into her cunt, I tasted the spoils of the other men who had fucked her dropping into my mouth and sliding down my throat. I thrilled as I tasted them mixed with my gorgeous wife's cum. It had an intoxicating effect. Cleaning the cum out of her sweet, soft pussy and making her ready for the next dick had become one of my fortes. She had been feeding me the cum of other men three to four nights a week for years, and I now revelled in the position she had put me in.

Flickering my tongue over her clit, I felt her jump and moan. "My tactic had apparently been a delightful surprise for her," I thought as my tongue worked back through her sopping wet slot to her love tunnel where I pushed the tip in as far as it would go to reach her sensitive G-spot. Her breath and heart rates began to increased rapidly under the attentions of my tongue, as did the heat and wetness of her sweet cunt. I would ensure that she, of all people, experienced a crashing orgasm at the end of my tongue.

The new woman intensified the pace of her fucking. She had very good hip action and soon, physical shock waves were rippling their way across my body making me moan and buck as her hips pumped up and down on the synthetic cock slung on my waist. They both giggled as my body would involuntarily react to their attentions. My moans and groans were completely stifled by my wifes pussy being jammed in my mouth and demanding attention.

I got lost between the two women demanding attention from me in such different ways. My crotch was soaked with the cum flowing out of my little chastity cage while the two ladies worked me over.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" my wife suddenly cried in a high pitched voice, announcing that her orgasm had arrived and then clapped her hands to my head to ensure that I didn't move as she ground her pussy into my mouth and chin. I felt the sensations and vibrations of her orgasm as the powerful contractions took her and had to smile, knowing that it was my tongue that did that to her.

By the time these two women were sated, I had been reduced to a drooling mess at both ends. My wife scooped up untold fingerfull of my own spooge that I had deposited on my stomach, and stuffed it between my parted lips. "Lick it off!" she demanded huskily. I did as I was told and licked my own cum from her fingers time and again until the puddle was no more, much to the delight of the woman who was now mastering my ass.

After my wife had dismounted from my face, she turned to me and roughly said, "Open up!" while pushing a short dildo into my mouth. She then wrapped two leather thongs around my head to keep it in place and upright. Even though blind and in my pharmaceutical haze, I understood that there was a large plastic prong on the other end of the dildo now seated firmly in my mouth. It seemed that someone wanted to have some fun fucking herself with my face.

I heard my wife's retreating footsteps and then her voice as if far away telling someone, "He's ready!"

Two pairs of excited heels then began to quickly cross the space between the entrance and my position. "This is so exciting!" tittered an excited female voice. "I've always wanted to try this!"

"Well, now's your chance," came the giggly answer from my wife who was, as always, in the room with me. Feelings of appreciated for her staying with me like this while we were here drifted through my mind. I gave an involuntary shudder to think about what some of these bolder, more dominant women might have done if she were not here to observe and intervene if necessary.

"Now, you just grab that," I heard my wife say. I felt the phallus on my face grabbed and a soft sigh escape her. "Now, just slide it in deep!" she finished huskily.

"Ooh," her friend emitted a soft sigh of satisfaction as her pussy began to slide down the shaft and push the head deep inside her already wet and flowing cunt. My own little dickie went instantly as hard as a rock again inside its sheath as the muffled sound of her sighs, moans and groans reached my ears.

She moaned slightly as her asscheeks contacted my cheek bones. "It's everything I thought it was and more," she mentioned dreamily as she began to withdraw the dong from the recesses of her throughly enjoyed pussy. "I LOVE it!" she exclaimed as she put her hands on my chest for balance and began to accelerate.

My wife's voice suddenly sounded very far away as her fingertips made contact with my thighs and I felt her fitting her plastic prong into my wide open channel. "I told you!" my wife beamed as another customer was satisfied.

She slid easily inside me until her hips touched my ass. I shuddered and she giggled. "I know you like that," she cooed as she rubbed the cage my little dickie was imprisoned by between her soft palms, "I trained you to!" she giggled as she stood up, grabbed my thighs and began to gyrate her hips, fucking my already thoroughly abused ass.

She was right, however. I did enjoy everything that was happening to me, way too much. The action of her prong rubbing my prostate and the other woman bouncing up and down on my face was driving me right out of my drug addled mind. A burning, unquenchable conflagration like an out of control bonfire had grown within me and was now raging out of control. The heat was almost unbearable. My whole being was fixated on sex, aexactly the way my sweet wife and Mistress had planned this evening to go for me.

The two women taking their pleasure from me were soon moaning and panting their ecstasy to one another. My wife was giving my ass a viscous pounding with her excellent hip motion. Back and forth, in and out she slammed. My Mistress always fucked me like a beast, and now, I loved it.

I began to moan my pleasure with what the two women were doing to me as cum began to leak from my cage again. The woman atop my face slammed down hard with the synthetic prick deep inside her. Her shuddering and moaning told me that she was getting off too. My wife kept slamming into me until the other woman began to get off, or fall off, (I'm not too sure which one it is) my face.

"Are you okay, Dear?" I heard my wife ask with some concern.

"Oh, my God, yes!" said the woman unsteadily. "Now having aftershocks!" she announced "We must do that again!" as her unsteady footsteps retreated to the door. "Thank you for a wonderfully educational journey!" she tittered before her footsteps disappeared into the rest of the house.

The first thing I knew of the next woman entering the room was my wife saying, "You know, I never thought of that, but it's a great idea!"

"Isn't it though? I thought of it a few nights ago, just in time for the party!"

"Have you got one you would like to use, or would you like to borrow one of ours?"

"I've brought one that does the job perfectly!" her voice squealed as it stopped at my ass.

"Okay, put it in him," my wife said in hushed tones, "I want to watch," she giggled as she planted her hands on my chest and leaned over to watch the action.

The other woman slowly admitted the tip of what I thought was just another dildo. I groaned softly as it slid inside the inner ring of my asshole, and kept right on sliding further and further into my ass. I moaned as she fed this monster to my open and accepting ass. I felt sculpted balls touch down between my legs and the feminine hand that that held it where it was. Little did I know at the time, but later I was told that it was a fourteen inch long, vibrating dildo.

She turned the device she had just planted deep within me on to low and vibrations immediately flooded my being, stirring hot coals back to roaring life. She set one knee on each side of my waist and slid the plastic penis in the strap on harness I wore into her soaking wet cunt and effectively turned me into a fully functional, life sized vibrator. She began moaning as she slid her pussy down on the prosthetic prong they had strapped to my body. I watched as the vibrations took hold of her too. Moans and soft cries issued forth as though from the bottom of her soul as she enjoyed my body thoroughly. She leaned over forward and put her head on my chest as the two of us continued to fuck the prosthetic prong attached to me.

When she was finished enjoying me and educating my wife on yet another torture to use, she switched off her vibrator and slowly pulled it from my ass.

"I'll come back in a bit and check on you," she said in a jittery voice as her uneven footfall receded toward the door.

"Come back anytime," called my wife in happy tones, "and good hunting!" she giggled. I heard that mysterious crinkling of paper again, but the source of the noise still eluded me.

Two pairs of confident footfall entered the room and began approaching me. "You take his face, I want to fuck his ass," said one huskily to the other. I felt rough hands grabbing my face and a huge plastic dildo being pressed to my lips. "Suck it, whore!" she hissed bobbing her strapped cock to my lips I took the plastic peter into my mouth and instantly began to bob up and down while she dropped more and more of her immense she cock into my mouth. "That's a good boy," she breathed as she watched and fed the plastic prong into my mouth. "Let me watch you take that all the way in."

Other soft hands spread my asscheeks and inserted the head of her massive dildo into my gaping asshole. It was incredibly thick and it stretched my loose asshole even more as she pressed home, much to her delight. "Oh, look! I wonder if he can take it all!" she tittered. as she began to press her enormous dong home deep inside my throbbing asshole, pegging me like a little bitch.

Very soon, my asshole adjusted to her enormous prick that was now thrusting in and out of me, massaging my prostate and making me moan around the dick in my mouth like the little whore I was I was turning into. Her hops touched down on my inner thighs, and the same voice said, "Yes, apparently he can take it all!" she laughed.

"He's so responsive!" exclaimed the girl in my mouth as she fed more to me. "Just eat a little more of my cock, Baby, then you can relax," she said gazing down at me, placing her hands on my head for control and pressing her cock deeper into my mouth.

"Yes, and so reactive! I love the way his little ass jumps and dances while you fuck him!" replied the woman who was currently feeding her dildo in deeper.

Suddenly, the woman feeding my mouth cock jerked it out, straddled my head and dropped her ass across my nose and mouth, cutting off my breath! She sat there, ground on my face and laughed! My struggles got more and more desperate and, at the last minute, she relented and I could breath for a moment, but not very long. She sat down again and repeated the process to the laughter of the other women in the room. Each time, she would let my struggles go to where I didn't think I could take anymore and would pass out, she would relent and give me just enough breath to stay conscious before slamming it into my throat and cutting off my air supply again.

The slamming of the she cock into my ass like a piston in a freight train told me that the woman between my legs also heartily approved. With a strap in her right hand and my ankles in the other, she pulled out and sent it stingy across my asscheeks. I yelped, and the women laughed. She rammed her strap on borne prong back into my ass. I groaned loudly as her monster penetrated me. She rotated her hips a few times, then repeated the procedure time and again until my ass was again bright red. At this treatment, I was delirious with pleasure. My sheath once again began to leak cum down to my crotch.

I don't know how long they worked me over for, but it seemed to be an eternity. When they finally stopped and dismounted, I was somewhat dizzy from lack of oxygen and lay there restrained and gasping for air.

After a short lull in the festivities, I heard two distinct sets of footfalls approaching the bed I was secured on. One set of footfalls I recognized as those my wife, but I had no idea about who the other one was.

My wife took my head in her hands and whispered, "My pussy's full again, and really needs some TLC and cleaning. Be a good boy and clean out my pussy for me, Honey?" she asked in a honeyed voice. This comment caused me to jump as she slid a leg over my face, exposing her dripping, cream filled cunt to my lips and tongue. I immediately opened my jaws and probed with my tongue, gently beginning to clean her, just as I was requested to do. I had just started when she began to vibrate and moan softly, which only served to drive me on to greater heights. I would now stay on task, eating her pussy, until she was in multiple orgasms.

I didn't hear footsteps from the other person as they remained motionless in the room once they had stopped. I was hearing nothing above the moans, groans and squeals from my wife getting her pussy pounded yet again.

"Where is the third person and what I they doing," I thought. "Are they not going to get involved?" The hot liquid that began to drop on my chest and midsection made me nearly scream out loud at the shock. It was muffled by my wifes pussy being on my face, but still audible in the room. It produced a delicious burn, hyping the overwhelming sensations already coursing through my system. A woman apparently to my left, bent low and began to use her mouth to remove the substance from me before more was dripped down and devoured by her. The sensation was electrifying, like new skin touched for the first time.

I was well used at both ends of my body for the rest of the party by women and men my sweet wife had invited to make use of my tight ass or my talented tongue. In my drug induced haze, I lost count of the number of people who visited me that night. There were so many that the evening became a deliciously sexual blur of sucking, licking, moaning and groaning. I was very satisfied with myself and my efforts, knowing I had made a number of these ladies very happy. I knew my wife had been fucked hard numerous times by studs with huge cocks and had orgasmed more than once by watching my display.

The party was had already wound down before they released me from my bondage and my wife once again snapped the leash onto my collar. "That was perfect, Sweetheart!" she whispered into my ear as she led me off the bed. I was a little bow legged and my stomach virtually sloshed from the utter sea of cum that I had swallowed during the course of the evening. She led me out, she and her friends helped me into the trunk and we drove home. I fell asleep in the trunk before we arrived home and remember nothing more until morning.

When I awoke in bed, I was a little dizzy and very short on details as to exactly what happened the night before. I was drier than a popcorn fart, and a little confused because my wife was nowhere to be seen. This was an unusual happenstance, indeed. I padded out and downstairs to see her sitting in front of two large piles of money spread out on the kitchen table. I padded quietly in and knelt by her knee.

The quizzical expression on my face as I knelt obediently beside her prompted a spontaneous answer. "This is the money you made me last night, my little whore!" she twittered This is the money I charged," she said pointing to the slightly larger pile, "and this is the tips you made me!" she giggled, pointing to the slightly smaller pile.

My mind was not in good shape at this point. "How?" I questioned, then rubbed my head and asked, "What happened last night, Mistress? I feel like I've been run over by a truck!"

She turned her head and looked at me. "You really don't remember what you did or what happened to you last night, do you?" she asked in astonishment.

I thought for a moment before replying, "I remember the trunk ride over, and walking into that house but everything else after that is a flash and a blur, Mistress" I confessed.

"Okay," she started slowly. "The truth of the matter is that I pimped you out to all the people at the gathering who came in and used you like the cheap slut you are," she said in a rather matter of factly tone. "This is the result!" she giggled, pointing toward two piles of money.

Foggy memories of the events of the night began to bleed through into my consciousness and coalesce in my mind. I remembered pussy, lots of very full pussy, cum and even curiously enjoying myself when a few men came around and had their way with me. A memory of me asking myself why I had not tried anal sex before. Probably because I had never completely lost my inhibitions before.. I shook my head to try to centre.

My thoughts centred somewhat.. "You pimped me out?" I asked, feeling my mind beginning to drift again. Suddenly the phrase "paid for" that I had heard last night came into sharp focus. The penny dropped. "They were talking about paying my wife to use me!" I thought

She took my face in both of her hands and drew my face up. "Yes, you are now my little whore," she cooed, looking me in the eyes, "and I'm going to pimp you out a lot more from now on, I can tell you that for nothing!" she bubbled. "You're a real moneymaker! I did a lot of networking last night at the gathering, and it seems a number of the ladies would like a more personal interview, so I will have to make you a schedule so we don't overbook you," she considered.