Box of Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know," she abruptly continued, "you convinced a number of women to make offers to buy you from me last night, but I won't give you up... for now," she giggled. Foggy memories filled my head of women making enquiries. "Oh," she started as she reached into the larger pile and selected a single twenty dollar bill. "Here, this is yours," she stated as she proffered the bill to me.

"I'm a moneymaker?" I enquired through confused thoughts as I mindlessly and unsteadily reached for the offered bill.

"Oh yes," she said gesturing to the piles on the table again. "I was so proud of you, Sweetie! Not one of the people who visited you came away at all dissatisfied. A few of those poor girls may never walk right again!" she laughed and I laughed

"And the way you took those cocks in your ass and sucked other ones into your mouth. Mmm... delicious," she said, her voice suddenly sultry and her smoldering look turned to face me. I immediately blushed and looked down as the myriad images ran through my mind and I experienced an oh, my God moment.

"You received a considerable number of compliments and nice comments. Look at the pile of tips you earned! I was even getting repeat business by the end of the night!" she giggled. "With everything I've trained you to do, you've become a real party favour!" she bubbled. "I love you, Baby!" she enthused as she wrapped her arms around my neck, hugged and kissed deeply me like lovers do.

"She had made me into her true slut and now, her cash cow," I thought while waiting for her to come up for air to say, "Thank you, Mistress." I was blushing now and trying to look at the floor in embarrassment for a number of reasons.

"They've even sent me an email already asking if I'm going to bring my "Box of Treats" to our gathering next weekend!"