Box of Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress," I breathed as I burned for more. It would not be long in coming as new footfalls were approaching.

"Open up," A female voice commanded me. Obedient to my training, my mouth flopped open for her pleasure. I expected a dildo or a pussy to be inserted, instead it was a piece of plastic. "Clamp down on that," she ordered. Again, I heeded and she wrapped something around my head and buckled it on tight. "Something I've always wanted to do," she mentioned as she climbed above my face. I felt the other end of the clamp in my mouth manipulated before she dropped her cunt onto it in one smooth motion. A piston driven sigh escaped her lungs as she drove down.

"Better than described," she breathed as she recoiled for her next plunge. A trickle of the mixture inside her flowed down the prong and found its way into my mouth. The exquisite tastes of a myriad of pussy were still coming my way. I concentrate on task and began to thrust the prong in front of my face up and down into her dripping cunt. What began as a trickle became a torrent, washing my whole face and neck in her wonderful pussy juices.

I didn't hear the next customer approaching, I just heard my wife giggling expectantly at my side. Masculine hands gripped and began to massage my head. I froze instantly.

"Relax, Honey," she cooed in my ear. "It's okay, I'm right here."

"Yes, Mistress," I acknowledged, albeit apprehensively.

"I've just wanted to see you suck a real, live cock for so long, and now is my opportunity," she explained, "so, open your lips and taste his huge head. I picked him out just for you." she finished as she helped position my head for the coming event.

My wife had been trying to train me to suck cock with various rubber dongs for months, but I had never really gotten the hang of it or as into it as she had hoped.. I felt the warmth of his head close to my lips and balked slightly.

"Go on, my little Dickie," she breathed. "I'm right here and getting so turned on just thinking about seeing you actually doing this!" she bubbled. "To watch you suck off such a masculine man as Dan live has been a pet fantasy of mine for a long time," she admitted at a whisper. "And, now you're doing it for me! I'm so proud of you!" she giggle and bubbled and kissed me.

Bolstered by her confidence, I opened my jaws and let this man press his cock between my lips. This was the first time I had ever had a real cock in my mouth. I ran my tongue along it, as my wife had taught me and he groaned softly. He pressed deeply into my mouth and brushed the back of my throat. I gagged and he withdrew immediately.

"New to this, are you?" he enquired in his deep, masculine voice that made me shiver just a bit, just keeping the head of his magnificent prong between my lips for me to kiss and lick.

"Yes, sir," I responded meekly as I continued to kiss and lick his delicious cock head.

"Oh, I do love training new boys," Dan grinned as he tucked his cock back inside my mouth. "Now, soak down the swollen head on my prong like a good boy." I looked up at him as I followed the instructions and summoned as much saliva as I could to coat his monstrous head as he eased is bulk in and out of my mouth. "You have a nice, soft mouth boy. Just built for this." He rumbled and groaned slightly while pulling his cock head to rest on my bottom lip.

"Thank you, Sir," I responded..

The sounds of my sweet wife getting her pussy fucked hard again were heard throughout the room. Her moans excited me awfully. I got harder in my chastity cage just listening to to those cries and groans. The way they were slapping their bodies together, I knew she was getting drilled hard by a nice big cock, just the way she liked it!

"Thank you, Sir," I whispered again as I continued to lick and suck on his wondrous cock head. The idea was really beginning to turn me on like it never had before I sucked his cock in my mouth just as she had taught me to do with the dildo and he pressed his advantage. Gently, he brushed the back of my throat again with the bulbous head of his prong, and this time, I was able to suppress my gag reflex. He pressed in a little deeper and into my soft, wet throat.

"Mmm, boy," he rumbled from deep in his chest. "Your throat feels better than I thought it would! He was such a good teacher that he was plunging in and out of my relaxed throat in no time. At that moment, I knew I would always love being a cocksucking, and only wanted more. He bobbed his cock in and out of my throat as I continued to swirl my tongue around the underside of his throbbing, rock hard prong. His moaning and groaning as well as the tension in his fingers guiding my motions told me that I was headed in the right direction.

My wife giggled happily as she stood right beside me and watched Dan press his rock hard cock down to fuck my throat. She would watch me suck his massive member, as she had taught me, until I began to struggle. He would withdraw when they considered I had struggled long enough.

He was now drawing breath in short gasped as he had his merry way with me. "That is so hot!" my wife moaned dreamily as she watched his prong rocking in and out of my throat. "I've had fantasies, but, oh, my God, Baby! How is it? Do you like it?" Being that it's impolite to talk with your mouth full, I merely nodded emphatically before my head was pushed back into position to have that iron rod pressed back into my wet and now willing throat. With whatever she had whacked me up with, I would have now consented to being throat fucked by a water buffalo.

He slid his cock deeper and deeper into my throat until my nose pressed against his sack before slowly backing out and letting me breath again. "Oh, that is so hot!" he'd say periodically while running one hand down my body and using the other to guide my head. When he was all the way in, he began to slowly rock his cock back and forth in my throat., then into my mouth for more moisture before he was rocking that huge dong back into my throat. This treatment went on for what seemed like hours. Again, I heard the excited moans, cries and sighs of my beautiful wife as another of the partying studs fucked her hard. I smiled and concentrated on the hard stud in front of me. His legs began to vibrate as he got faster and faster. Knowing he was going to cum in my mouth and down my throat thrilled my senses, and soon tightened the sheath around my little cock even more.

"Do you want it?" my wife cooed to me suddenly. "Let him give it to you, Baby. You look so incredibly hot!"

"I'm gonna cum!" said our man in excited tones.

"It's okay, cum in his mouth," I heard my wife say. "Baby, I really want to see this, okay?" she whispered, " I want to watch you take his load!" I bobbed up and down faster on his cock to indicate assent.

"Oh, Baby!" she cheered as Dan picked up the tempo and was shoving his cock in and out of my mouth with fantastic speed. He reached a zenith and drove his dick into my mouth hard as he began to spill his delicious cum all over my tongue and down my throat. I couldn't swallow fast enough and some dribbled out of my mouth trickled off my chin and joined the pool on my chest.

"So fucking hot!" my wife rasped. The rhythmic shaking of the bed made me realize that yet another stud had her bent over, but she was determined to watch me giving head. She was gripping the bed rail beside me and her lover was now pounding her sweet pussy into a hot, wet mess that would soon need a visit my door. The sound of my wife moaning and panting so close to me as I lay on my back and sucked the cum out of a strange man only served to heighten the flames of my lust. Suddenly, my chastity device felt two sizes too small and moments later, my little dickie was pulsating and cum was leaking out the slit in the end and all over my stomach again. The leaking would continue on and off all night.

He pumped his huge load down my throat before he pulled his now softening prong from between my lips and squeezed the last few drops onto my waiting tongue like toothpaste from a tube. He rose from my face, pulling his prong out of my mouth with an audible pop as I sucked it like a lollipop until the very end. "You're pretty good for a newcomer, boy. You have some talent there!" he said, patting my head.

Thank you, Sir," I breathed, enraptured by the experience.

Then, turning to my wife, he said, "All he needs is practise, and he'll be just fine." with all the aplomb of a physician who had just set a bone.

My wife giggled, and then moments later, the sounds pf a sloppy blowjob that I was pretty sure coming from my wife as she gave another man head again were giving were turning me on more and more. She loved to give head, and was very good at it! I felt myself leaking through the cage again as I imagined the scene. I heard her say, "Fuck me with that monster!", and then the sounds of her wish being immediately granted. Her moans and groans filled the air, supercharging my lust.

Once more, I heard the sounds of heeled shoes approaching me where I lay. Again, a shapely leg was thrown over my shoulder, and a pretty, pink pussy was laid against my face. Just as the lips of her twat touched my nose, I heard my wife moaning and groaning, reacting to another pussy pounding. "Shes having the time of her life!" I smiled to myself as I got busy with the woman who was now sitting astride my face. I snaked out my tongue and drew it up her wet slot to her spiky clitty where I began to flicker my tongue tip lightly over it.

"Oh, my God!" she moaned as she grabbed my head and ground her cunt into my lips, pressing her quickly engorging clit between them. I heard her moan as I began to lightly suck while playing my tongue over her tasty clit. She bent forward and grabbed my legs for balance, pulling them up higher while she began to rock her pussy above my lips and face. My tongue, yet again, slid between her lips, once again tasting the fantastic fluid within.

Just then, my ass was stung with the slap of a hard, male hand. "I just fucked your wife, Sissy. Pounded her pussy 'till she went into multiples!" I heard a deep, masculine voice say from my posterior end say. "Now, seeing as how she is in recovery, and your ass is available, I'll fuck you too!" he said as he gripped my ass and began to feed the bulbous head of his cock into the already gaping opening that was my asshole. I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs, but all I ended up doing was moaning like a bitch.

"You like that, Sissy?" he asked as he pressed inward. "You like a big, hard cock in your ass and knowing that another man just has just satisfied your wife in a way your tiny clitty never could, don't you, Sissy?" he asked as he flicked my chastity cage and slid hi prong inch by inch toward my inner ring, causing my breath to get short.

I startled as the full impact of what was happening managed to surface through the fog in my mind. Trepidation crept into my senses as I had never taken a man in my ass before. "Y-y-yes, S-sir," I managed to stammer submissively as his cock began to part my channel, stretching it wider. When his when the thick head of his cock penetrated my inner ring, I lost focus on the woman who was currently astride my face. I tried to keep my tongue on task, but the effort was futile. She seemed to understand and dismounted my face at this point, presumably to watch the unfolding show.

"Heh heh," he chuckled. "Beg me to fuck you, you little slut! Beg me to fuck your ass!" he suddenly demanded. "Beg me to pound your tight, little, faggot asshole." I detected soft giggles in the room and was suddenly acutely aware that we weren't alone. Several women had congregated in the room to enjoy the festivities. Underneath the mask, I was beet red as I regurgitated the phrases he wanted to hear.

"Please, Sir, fuck my tight, little, faggot asshole," I begged submissively. "Put your huge cock inside my ass and pound me until your cum? Please, Sir? Please?" I begged with a note of earnestness in my voice. Right at that moment, I didn't care who was watching or who might hear. All I wanted in the world was for him to stuff that enormous schlong deep inside me and fuck my lights out with it.

"Mmm, I like that!" he growled as he fed more and more of his massive member to my ass. I closed my eyes, moaning and groaning as his prong brushed by my prostate . My eyes burst open as he shoved the final length of his magnificent prong into my ass in one shove, and forced my asshole wide open to become his fuck toy. As his hips pressed against my ass cheeks, a thrill ran through my system like no other I had ever felt. I would have been screamed out loud a second time as he stretched me had I not taken several, albeit smaller, strap on dicks up the chuff earlier in the evening. He was huge!

"Tell me that you love his huge cock in you ass, you little cum sponge!" he growled as his hands found their way to my hips and gripped tight, sending shivers throughout my entire being. As he slid slowly in and out, he was widening my asshole further and getting me ready, as though savouring the meal to cum.

"I love your huge cock in my ass, Sir," I moaned, now more sincerely. The words came out in huffs of air as he continued to send shock waves through my system with his hard thrusts. He fucked me like a ragdoll and made my chastity cage full of my hard, little cock bounce in all directions. I put my head back and moaned loudly as the incessant brushing of his cock on my prostrate was causing me to cum through my chastity cage and all over my stomach.

"Ohh," I moaned, "You could do that all night, Sir!" I groaned as I tensed and relaxed muscles to make my asshole suck his cock. "Why haven't I tried this before?" I though as thrills and energy originated as his prong and radiated out to every corner of my being.

"I just might," he answered just as he stiffened and pushed his cock deep inside me. "Beg me to cum in your ass, Pussy!"

"Cum in me, Sir! Cum in my ass! Please?" I begged with a note of urgency in my voice. and pleaded like the little whore I'd become.

"Oh, I do like that! You love it, don't you, you little gearbox?

"Oh, Y-y-yes S-s-sir," I stammered as his marvellous cock rocked easily in and out of my ass. "V-very m-m-much s-s-o, S-sir!"

I now detected subtle grunting and more than one woman in the room moaning and groaning. I heard bodies slapping together as well as the unmistakable sounds of a sloppy blow job being given. It occurred to me as his prong rocked my world that our display must have made others horny too as he pistoned his glorious johnson in and out of my now loose and gaping ass.

I felt his body tense and his cock stiffen when I realized that his orgasm was imminent. I knew the exact moment that he began to splash his cum around deep inside my ass and I became moaning jello in his strong hands. It felt as though a small bonfire had broken out in the pit of my stomach and I moaned loudly, feeling my own cum welling up, spilling out of the slit in my cage and filling my belly button. His prong pulsated profusely as he spent his orgasm and spilled his seed deep inside my throbbing, horny ass.

After he was drained, he let go of my ass and my spent body dropped to the bed with a groan from my lips. "Oh my God!" I thought through the euphoria dancing in my brain. "Getting fucked by a strap on pales in comparison to the real thing!" I thought as my now empty asshole danced and shuddered. His cum was beginning to leak out of my gaped asshole when the woman came back to my face and climbed aboard. She knew what she wanted and was determined to get it. "Eat me, Boy. Finish what you started and I paid for!" Lick and eat until I am clean and cumming on your face!" she commanded as she mounted my face again.

"Yes Mistress," I dutifully replied, although my response was muffled by her hips, thighs and soaking wet pussy.

"I keep hearing about things being paid for," I thought. "What's being paid for?" Through the fog that the drugs my wife had fed me and endorphins now coursing through my system created, I just could not connect the dots.

I devoted the next ten minutes to turning the woman who had currently straddled my head into a moaning, babbling mess screaming her pleasures into the night. The delicious juices from her pussy drained from her and into my waiting, wet and willing mouth. When she regained at least some of her senses, she climbed off and I heard her unsteady steps receding as she wobbled toward the exit.

The people were visiting me at a fast and furious rate now. It was one after the other in a constant stream. Most of the women were wearing heels, but some were in stockings, and others were in bare feet.

The next footsteps I heard were the high heels of a bold woman. Just the way her boots clicked and clacked as she crossed the floor told me of her confidence and style. She continued around to my rear end. Suddenly she slapped my ass hard and I jumped and yelped. My wife and the new woman laughed at my distress as she continued by dragging her hands up and down the backs of my thighs and ass.

"Mmm, what do we have here?" she questioned coyly. "Hanging meat!" she giggled as she slapped my ass again before she and my wife laughed at me once more in my predicament. I felt her easing my ass cheeks apart, and thrilled to what I instantly knew was coming. My thoughts were confirmed when the head of her soft skinned pole touched my gaping asshole. I gasped and she chuckled. "Sensitive, are you?" she questioned slyly.

"Yes, Mistress," came my submissive response.

"Mmm, good," she purred as she inched her female meat deeper and deeper inside my spreading channel. She forced herself inside me until her hips touched my inner thighs, then began to rotate her hips, pushing it in and pulling it out. Then, the vibrations began. Within moments, I was moaning like a bitch and begging her to fuck me like a bitch.

She pounded in and out, watching my body dance and generally getting off on the power of controlling me, she remarked,"Too bad he's in chastity. I would have wanted to have fun fucking his little dick."

"Oh, no problem!" answered my wife. "I have just the thing!" she grinned as my legs were thankfully lowered. I was beginning to lose feeling in them after having had them hung upside down for so long. "I have just the thing." she said as the plastic prong disappeared from my ass. She then began to wrap a strap on harness around my waist. She shifted my body to and fro as she worked.

"Ta-da," she finally said as she finished attaching the straps and withdrawing her hands. "Your wish is granted," she said, presenting her handiwork.

"Ooh," tittered the other woman, "that will do beautifully!" she giggled as she climbed up on top of my crotch, flipped a switch to start the vibrations in the prosthetic prong that my wife had placed in the strap on harness. She then settled on top with her knees to both sides and inserted the plastic dong of the vibrator into her cunt. I felt her pussy grinding against my crotch as my little dickie instantly became rock hard again inside its plastic prison. She began to moan and groan as she put her hands on my chest and began to slowly rock her body up and down. As she increased speed, she began to bounce harder and harder. Her moans got longer in duration and more frequent as she caromed away on my body with wild abandon. I could feel her ample pussy juices running all over my crotch as she moaned and groaned from her position on top of me.

"Holy fuck, holy fuck, holy fuck!" she suddenly began screaming as her orgasm began radiating out from her twat and wracking her entire system. She sat down hard on my crotch and moaned loudly as the waves of lust washed over her body. The tone of her voice, the tension in her body and my crotch being washed with her pussy juices told me that she was cumming hard. The fluttering of her breaths and the spasms in her hands told me that she was cumming very hard and I delighted in it! She sat hard on the dildo, absorbing it deep inside her hot honey hole. Her hands convulsing on my chest while the contractions deep inside her pussy wracked her body. Her breaths came in jagged fragments and her body spasmed as she continued to cum.