Boxed In (a public booth)

Story Info
Sex in the park but with a twist.
1.1k words
3.96
7.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers

It was a Saturday stroll with friends and all the girls were being slutty and teasing all our boy classmates. Flashing their boobs while strolling in the park and that's what we call then as "clean fun."

My usual date, Franco, was acting like a jealous boyfriend as I was flirting with two other guys. One guy was acting like he wanted to mash my boobs while the other was asking for a ten-second tongue kiss under what looks like a mistletoe.

After a while everyone seems to have disappeared and I was left with the guy who wanted to mash my boobs and he was still teasing me. He started daring me to show my cleavage in public or to quickly drop my pants to show my bum to him while walking. I thought his dares were outrageous and I just kept laughing.

Then we saw a large booth that seemed different from the usual phone booths you see in the UK. I remember it was a glass rectangular enclosed 'cubicle' like a phone booth but bigger. It was situated in an area near a body of water. It was beside a lamp post that was beside an steel bar used to secure parked bicycles.

The booth looked like a mirror on the outside. Inside, one could look out to what is outside. The silver film covering the glass that made the cubicle into a one-way mirror was peeling at the topmost corners. The peeling off didn't extend to the height of people though. It was still way up there. I also have not figured out what the booth was originally for but I suppose the group I was with had some pretty good use for it.

Nick, the guy I was with said, "Let's go inside and check."

I went in with Nick inside the booth and I noticed that his skin was even whiter than mine. It was late afternoon but the sun had not set yet.

When we got in, I asked, "what are we doing here now?"

"We should take our clothes off," he said smiling.

"Here? Are you kidding?" I nervously asked.

I protested, of course and said, "But they'll see us."

"No," he said. "It's a one-way mirror, we can see them but they won't see us."

I was skeptical so I just sort of stood there.

He locked the door and he cornered me to the side where the door was and he pulled up my shirt and then he pulled down my pants.

He took off all his clothing while he told me to remove my bra. I covered my breasts with my arms and looked at all the people passing through the area. Those farther away did not look at us but some would look at the box if they walked by it. I suppose they were looking at their reflection but I was not sure so I was wild with fear. I covered my breasts with my arms.

Nick then pulled down my panties until he was able to take them off from my feet. I was still looking at the people passing when he put his mouth to my cunt to slurp on my cunt and eat me. It took me by surprise and with the fear I was feeling I struggled a bit.

He stood up, pushed himself against me and sucked on my breasts. He told me, spread your legs. I was still wild with fear and looking at people passing. But I also felt heat spread all throughout my body when he started to finger me as he continued to suck on my breasts.

I moaned and shut my eyes as I felt pleasure course through me.

He told me, "Don't shut your eyes, open them and look at everyone who passes by, there's more pleasure in that."

As I opened my eyes, he lifted me so my butt was partly sitting and partly hanging by the horizontal door handle. He then spread my legs and pinned them fully to each side with his hands.

Then he bent down to move his mouth towards my cunt, he said, "Do not shut your eyes."

And he proceeded to eat me. I gasped. And I looked at people passing by. Some would look at the box. I felt they could see me but no recognition could be seen in their eyes. I felt more heat course through me, especially my cunt that's being licked and eaten.

Instead of covering my breasts, I started to play with them. I felt so exposed, vulnerable, and horny. I wanted everyone I saw to eat me or suck my breasts. This made me orgasm. I moaned and gasped until I was done cumming.

I begged Nick, "Insert your cock into my cunt please and fuck me like they could see us."

He straightened up, placed his hands under my legs and rammed his cock into my cunt.

I moaned with pleasure.

He reminded me again, "Open your eyes." I forgot and shut them as his cock went in and out of my very wet cunt.

I opened my eyes and felt my body tingle all over knowing I was being fucked with people looking our way. I moaned and met his thrusts with my hips moving towards his.

I placed my hands on his back to hug him so I could get my body closer to his and my head to his side so I could see over his shoulder.

As I looked at people again while being fucked, I whispered, "This feels so hot and so good."

I then had another orgasm.

But he was not done yet.

"Please don't stop, people looking in our direction makes me feel very horny," I told Nick

I felt so hot. And he rammed his cock harder and faster. I felt wild with pleasure and kept my eyes open to look at people until I orgasmed again. He did too.

He put me down. I figured we were done so I bent to pick up my bra and panties. As I was about to straighten myself, I felt his hand on my back and his legs behind mine.

He said, "Stay."

And he inserted his cock into my cunt from behind and fucked me again.

I grabbed on to the door handle to stabilize myself and I saw this guy park his bicycle and secure it with a chain onto the metal bar beside the lamp post that was beside the booth.

I looked at the guy parking his bike as I got fucked from behind.

He felt so near. I wanted him to touch my breasts. The idea made me hornier and I gasped and moaned. After a bit of this, I orgasmed.

Nick me took longer to cum the second time and I was left staring at the cement base of the lamp post as the place got darker when the sun set.

I never even learned what those glass booths are for nor what they are called but the sex inside that place was truly memorable.

veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers