GB Queen of Brighton: Train GB

Story Info
Got gangbanged in a late night train to Brighton.
825 words
3.45
11k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers

Another great weekend with classmates passed by and we closed it by drinking in a pub. All clean fun this time and just drinking and telling funny stories. We did not bother much about the time until we realized that it was already late and I still had to rush to the train station to go back home to Brighton. When some asked the time and realized that it was late we all decided to call it a day and disperse immediately.

I was inside the car waiting for my date, Scott, to come back and bring me to the station so I could get home. It was late but just in time for me to catch the last train back to Brighton.

Five guys were walking towards me and when they got alongside the car, they asked if I was gangbanged or did I want to be gangbanged. It was out of the blue and I got instantly afraid.

I did not respond. I did not even look at them. I think they planned to bother me as they started to crowd the side of the car I was in but Scott arrived and they left. They were a bit younger than I was then or maybe it was just because they looked scrawny. Scott asked what that was about and I said I did not know and then kept to myself.

He then brought me to the station and after waiting a bit, I boarded the last train back home. There were not many people in the train car I was in. Maybe around three others aside from me.

When the train got to the next station, the boys I saw when I was in the car in town got on board. I did not notice them as I was sleepy and sometimes dozing off. They sat beside me and in front of me.

When I suddenly woke up, they said hi and after a bit, repeated their question, "Do you want to be gangbanged?" I shook my head to say no. One of them said, "We promise to give you a really good time." I still said, "No," and did not mind them but just stared out the window.

When the train left the next station, I suddenly felt hands grab me and pull me towards the next car which is the last one of the train.

They pushed me to the end part and started to feel my body with their hands. They pulled down my panties and took my breasts out of my bra. My cunt was fingered and my breasts fondled. Someone had a hand on my mouth. They kept whispering they will give me a time.

I can't help getting wet with what they are doing. I could not help moaning and feeling really horny. They knew that they had made me really hot and I stopped resisting. The hand on my mouth was taken off and one guy let me suck two or three fingers as my body was already shaking with lust and they started hooting. One guy said, "I told you, she is a slut!"

They then laid me on my back on the seat. Someone sucked on my breasts and another fingered and ate my cunt as they spread my bent legs on the side of the seat by the aisle. The guy fingering my cunt kept asking, "Do you like this, slut?" I can no longer asking as my body was involuntary shaking and really liking what they are doing to me.

They made me orgasm a few times by taking turns to eat and finger my cunt. Then they made me sit on a guy's cock facing away from him so I could suck on the cock of the guy seated on the opposite side. My cunt got rammed and my mouth got fucked with the guys' cocks as the train travelled on.

There were to be no more stops except for a few stations just before Hove. They took turns fucking me in that manner. A couple of them wanted me to ride their cocks as I faced them so they could suck on my breasts. This made me wild. I was so wet with my cum. And some of theirs too. I kept shouting, "More! More! I want more cock!" There was cum in my face, in my breasts and on my legs. Cum was oozing out of my cunt and I just wantonly enjoyed my train gangbang.

A few stations before my stop, they had to get off. Before they did, they told me I needed to get off in the train car where we were when we boarded as that last one was locked.

When they left, I fixed myself before going back to the previous train car. There were no more people there. I got off at my station and walked home to arrive just before midnight.

veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers