GB Queen of Brighton: Introduction

Story Info
My introduction to Gangbangs.
1.3k words
4.38
10.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers

I've always been very sexual since I was young but after I started experiencing group sex, there was no going back for me. My introduction to gangbangs happened when I was doing graduate studies in the UK, I partied a lot and had a lot of casual sex and then I was introduced to group sex and I just loved it and enjoyed it so much -- I was quite an eyecatcher in the 90s and a bit exotic to horny male English guys of all ages and I became quite famous or infamous as I can take as many guys as I you can line up when I am in the mood -- thus they started calling me the Gangbang Queen of Brighton or sometimes even of the entire Sussex County.

Scott, who was one my regular dates then, sort of introduced me to gangbangs. We've already done a lot of romping in parties but mostly just the two of us or sometime a threesome until Scott brought me to another friend's place. It was late in the afternoon and was already dark. There was a small party going on, 6 guys and 3 of us girls. There was wine and beer and the typical English party finger food of sausage rolls, mini cakes, shortbread, cheese, ham, chips, and crisps.

The party started way earlier before we got there. We were at the tail end of it based on the conversations and chat that I really could no longer follow. There was a point I even wondered why Scott and I even bothered to come when we could have perfectly enjoyed ourselves at his place. But, I thought, I suppose he missed his friends who he seemed very fond of. Especially, the three guys we seem to converse with more than the others.

After a while, the girl and guy pair left followed by the other girl and guy pair. So it was just me, Scott, and three guys left. We continued drinking for a bit. The room felt warmer. Maybe it was the wine or maybe it was the looks the guys were giving me and the bulge in their pants that I could see. Scott was also touchy feely.

At some point he said, "It's my turn to get drinks," as we were almost out. I stood up to join him. He kissed me hard in the mouth and said, "You don't need to go," and smiled. He added, "You should stay and those guys will take care of you. I will be back in a jiff."

I stayed and was given the last glass of wine. I told the three guys, "I better slow down and wait for Scott, I think I may be starting to have a headache."

The guy seated opposite me said, "I will massage your head." I said, "No need." But he insisted I rest my head at the back of the settee. He sat on a chair he placed behind it and proceeded to massage my temples.

The guy seated to my right said I looked tense so he volunteered to massage my arm. The other guy seated on a chair on his right sat beside me on my left and said he will do my left arm. I was actually tired and the massage they were doing made me relax. So I sank back deeper into the settee and closed my eyes. I think I may have dozed off a bit.

When I came to, I felt myself moan and the two guys beside me had my breasts in their mouths. They were sucking my nipples and mashing my breasts. I could also feel fingers circling my clit and penetrating my cunt. I was still having my temples massaged.

I tried to stand up but they pushed me down and said it was okay. They intended for me to have a good time. The guys beside me got my hands and let me hold their cocks. They were very hard when I held on to them. I automatically started running my hands up and down. They then continued working on my breasts and cunt. These turned me on so much I sank back down on the settee.

The guy massaging my temples went in front of me, opened my dress fully and pulled off my panties. They tilted the backrest of the settee to convert it into a bed where they pushed me down. The guy in front started to eat me. The other two continued to work on my breasts and I played with their cocks. I was moaning and enjoying all they were doing when I thought of how we would have looked and wondered what Scott would do when he came in. The idea of Scott seeing what I saw in my head made me orgasm.

The guy in front knew it and said, "I want to hear you say it next time you cum." And he rammed his cock fully inside me and started fucking me. I gasped!

The guy on my left said, "You like cocks, don't you?" I said, "Yes!" a bit loudly. He slapped my mouth with his cock and said, "Say it completely!" He said, "Say, yes, I like cocks!" I started to say, "Yes, I like...", and he rammed his cock in my mouth. I choked. But he kept fucking my mouth.

I started making a lot of noise with my cock-filled mouth because I felt an orgasm coming and the guy fucking my cunt said, "I want to hear you say it!" And he pumped his cock harder and faster and I finally screamed, "I'm cumming!" and I orgasmed and got sprayed with cum on my mouth and part of my face and neck. A few pumps more and the guy fucking me orgasmed as well.

The guy to my right rolled me over and made me go on all fours. He inserted his cock and started fucking me from behind. Scott then came in and took off his pants and undies and positioned himself in front of me. I looked up and tried to read his eyes. They were a bit cold but he said, "It's okay," He then held my head to guide my mouth to his cock. He told me to take it all in.

The fucking on both ends of me felt so good. Even at times when I would feel they were ripping me up with the intensity of it, the waves of pleasure just kept coming that I wanted more. The guy fucking me orgasmed as I was about to and I said, "Please don't stop! I want to be fucked some more!"

Scott raised me and sat me facing away from him as he lay down on the settee/bed, he inserted his cock slowly in reverse cow girl position. The first guy who fucked me came over to insert his cock alongside Scott's. The other guy stood on my left so I can suck on his cock as I got pounded by two cocks inside my cunt. I screamed, "I'm cumming!" when I orgasmed. It did not end for me until the two guys came and sprayed me with their cum on my face and my tummy.

I got off Scott and went to the bathroom to have a quick shower. Scott came in after a while and ravaged me in the bathroom. We did the usual fucking we would do. Me on the sink counter with my legs wrapped around his waist and me bent on the tub. He was rough and more intense than usual. He kept saying, "I watched you with them and you were enjoying it." And he told me to say it -- "tell me you enjoyed their cocks!" "Tell me how you enjoyed having my friend's cocks in you cunt and in your mouth!" "Tell me you loved licking their cum!" I said them and all others that he wanted me to say. And he would pump me harder and rougher until he came.

That started it all for me and gangbangs became my regular activities with Scott and friends.

veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers