All Comments on 'Boxed'

by DixitDomina

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DixitDominaDixitDominaalmost 3 years agoAuthor

How to find me on Subscribestar;

Click on my username here, then click on the tab 'Contact.'

Click the word 'Website,' it's a link that will take you to my Subscribestar page.

Subscribe for my longer fetish stories.

Thank you!

szymonszymonalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for another fetish story. I liked it but would also like to give some criticism as in my view there would have been potential for much more. Overall i like if fetish stories do come to the point rather quick but here i'd have appreciated a bit more than the straight way to the box of the witch. Some random idea: e.g. him meeting her on his way off and she convincing/ensnaring him to sneak away during night to her hidden place and then some intro to him getting into the trance state.

Furthermore i would appreciate more of her using him in different ways - but this might be up to consecutive parts if you want and have the inspiration on them.Keep up your writing and thanks again.

DixitDominaDixitDominaover 2 years agoAuthor

@szymon your inputs are noted. Thank you.

heibairuoxieheibairuoxie8 months ago

The article "The Sadistic Cheerleader" can't be found, What goodness of person knows?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDixitDomina@DixitDomina
Hello everyone! Welcome to Dixit Domina. It's a Femdom World right here, having male servitude to superior women as the center that holds everything together I write humiliation and degradation stories with toilet slavery being a central theme. I also cover a few range of o...