Boy (24) Becoming His Master's Tool

Story Info
Bi boy, with a good sex life wants more. Or less.
1.5k words
4.14
9.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Completely naked, hands behind my head. Facing the wall and looking down to the ground. My feet far apart and my knees slightly bent forward. My abs tight and my back straight up. An impossible position. The man behind me told me that this was submission position one. That I will learn more positions soon, which I must assume and keep direct on his command. In the current my ass is fully open and exposed. My dick is hanging free like fruit on a tree. The foreskin pulled backward so the shining glans of my cockhead is fully visible. Ready to be plucked.

From behind he puts two fingers deep in my mouth and his other hand start to squeezes hard in my nipple. Pain like a firelighter is lit under a piercing flow true my brain. Combined with the cramp in the muscles of my calves due to the impossible posture it make me want to scream and move my body. I need to reposition my legs, relief the pain and prevent myself from falling. I want it to stop now.

"Stand still, keep quiet." Says the man while his feet kick the inside of my ankles to spread my legs even more. And a third finger enters my mouth.

I fully understand that I should be as quite as possible. We are standing in a toilet box in the Hilton Hotel in Amsterdam. The door is locked, but on the other side I hear men entering the bathroom. Some talking other alone and silent. Most of them hit direct for the urinals on the wall next to my current prison. Strong hard waterflows of horny golden shower hits the wall, pattering close to us. Then they wash their hands, dry them with the noise of the lawnmower on the wall dryer and disappear. Silence in the room till the next visitor arrives. Only the continuous soft music and the breath of the man behind me. Being discovered in this position, by hotel personal or even worse police officers, would be a disaster. I suffer in silence, control myself to accept it.

I stand even more still as before, although he squeezes now both my nipples, hard. As if they are just citrons and he wants all the juice out of it. It really hurts. But this has been my dream for some time, being dominated. Not thinking, just do what another wants you to do, please to please on demand. As a toy, an object to be used or even better as nothing. Waste.

As a young man of twenty-four years, well build, trained with a nice cock I had a good life. A good job. Sex was never a problem. Their where enough nice young bottom boys around me for pleasure. And sometimes a nice juicy pussy of a girl. I played around, not really interested in relations, and loved live. Still exploring myself and sometimes bored after a fuck. I wanted more, explore my boundaries. I found a kinky gay dating site, and created a profile of a boy ready to become submissive. Unexperienced but willing to learn. A lot of man replied, leather, one-night stands, bare, FF, BDSM and all other dominant tops, mainly older man. Most wanted just short sex driven one-night stands. I tried a few but it was disappointing. They wanted to fuck but where not interested to make me their toy. It was not enough, I got even more bored in this world,

I lost interest until one Japanese man seemed to understand my need. He did not tell me what he wanted to do but asked what my fantasies where. And even better he asked why I want to become a submissive tool. It was never about sex, what he would do with me, how he would use me. No, it was about my feelings and his desire to own a toyboy for monthly sessions. After two months of mail contact, he responded that I most likely was good material to become his tool. But he needed to check my desires with an interview in a public location. I agreed.

He ordered me to send three pictures, nude frontal, full back with my ass open and a face picture. And told me to be at the reception of the hotel at three next Saturday afternoon and wait to be picked up. I must be strictly dressed to his standard, no jeans but a black stripped suit, a white shirt, a black tie, and real shining brown shoes. I had to rent the suit and buy the rest because this is not my standard wardrobe. I asked for his face picture but got the expected reply -- a slave should never ask any question.

Not feeling comfortable in the clothes, thinking that everybody looked at me, I entered the lobby. Nervous, without knowing my date, like in an important job interview. I waited. A long time. A lot of men looked at me, also possible Japanese men, while I wandered around. I felt watched and examined, although I could not find the observer,

A Japanese man, mid-fifties, fully dressed approached me and said that I should follow him. We went to the terrace. In the nice sunny weather, we drank a cup of thee. He asked me again about my motives. And told his demands, his former boy had left, and he needed a new one. It sounded like he was picking up a new puppy dog from a shelter. He was not interested in 24/7 or a relation. The deal was easy. He wanted me to become his slave, toy, one full day each month. He would decide which day and I should be at the location he would assign. But I had to commit to that and become his object that day, each month. In all ways. He gave no details what he wanted to do with my body or mind. And I dared not to ask.

After an hour, he paid the bill and said he want to examine my further before we could sign the contract.

"I will schedule a short test meeting next Saturday, but first I have now two questions. Are you prepared to commit yourself to this deal and are you willing to show it now."?

''Yes, Master," I replied after a long pause with a broken voice without looking at him.

"Good, follow me, five meters behind me".

We walked passed the lobby, into the hallway and he entered the men's toilet room. He waited till we were alone and told me to enter a toilet box.

"Undress, fold your clothes nicely and put them in this plastic bag and assume the position."

And now I stand here, knowing what the position is. Feeling his hand touching my body everywhere, squeezing my balls, entering my mouth and ass with his fingers. I try to stand still, quiet, watching the floor as told. Although I want to scream and release my muscles and look at him, asking why he is doing this to me for the last fifteen minutes or so. I feel tears behind my eyes but hold them and remain in the position. My hands remained behind my head while he examined my body, squeezing all muscles, entering every hole, like he is buying a goat or cow in the meat market. He checked the merchandise.

He sits down on the toilet and tells me to kneel in front of him. My knees wide apart to the closed door, my ass open. My face down to the floor, licking his shoes. I hoped that I was allowed to lick his cock and please him. But he only gave me his black shining shoes to worship. When there was nobody in the room behind me, he told me that I look like raw material, not ready and that i still need to learn a lot. There will be a lot of training to become his toy. I must learn to accept pain, physical and mental. And become an object, slave or even better become his, owned for one day a month. You need to prove now that you want to learn.

"Lick this floor, maybe somebody lost a few drops, this is what you need to become." He says and watch me doing it. My tongue on the floor and tasting it.

While I showed him my willingness, he picks up the plastic bag with my clothes, opens the door and just walks away. Leaving the door wide open. Naked, with my ass open to the room, licking a floor and in full sight for anyone who could enter. He just walks away. Leaving the empty bathroom. I jump up and close the door before men could enter and see me.

This is now a long time ago. Although i lost any notice of time at this point. Naked, no phone, money, or my watch I am sitting on the toilet seat. Cold and afraid.

To be continued...