All Comments on 'Boy is Caught in Self Bondage'

by realbadboi

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
SpankRandySpankRandyover 1 year ago

Loved the story. I wasn't into bondage but when I was 14 I went around the neighborhood bare below the waist and the fear of being caught made me rock hard and would cause me to cum. One night I got caught by a male neighbor who really enjoyed spanking my young ass, fingering my asshole, and jerking me off. I was hooked for life.

So what happened when you got to the pool guy's house? I post a story about my experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boy toy needs a permanent reminded of his weekend of bondage and then have to do the walk of shame home in a mist degrading outfit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mmm beautiful!! As for suggestions... have you thought about bondage swings and urethral plugs ;3?

BallGaggedSlaveWifeBallGaggedSlaveWifeover 1 year ago

Bill could use Boy-Toy as a bound and gagged cockwarmer. Stuff an extra tight cockring on him, relentlessly edging and teasing him while keeping him impaled on his fat dick for hours on end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

bill come on give us the next chapter,,thanks max

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boy Toy gets a medical exam, including high volume/temperature enemas and urethral temperature taking.

heisner777heisner777over 1 year ago

Wow. This story is so hot! This is exactly what I would love to happen to me.

Sissyjulia2Sissyjulia2over 1 year ago

Very good start to the story. I once went streaking naked in the woods and it was scary thinking I would be seen but that didn't happen.

subangel2115subangel2115over 1 year ago

love it!! great start!

id love for this to happen to me here in Pittsburgh, pa. im thinking im going to tie myself up next week!

bill should set up a live cam to show off his new toy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it, I think the boy she be made to dress as a girl in a number of different out fits. And then have some but play ended with a large enema sealed with a but plug. Then forced to walk home at night in a gimp suit.

trortrtrortr4 months ago

leaking premium... or leaking precum...?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago
Fantasy

That’s been a fantasy of mine ever since I first sucked a cock

RopedBearRopedBear17 days ago

Great fantasy, just what I've always wanted to happen to me. Been a while since I've tied myself up, but after reading this... I'm hard and ready, but I think I'll wait till finishing part 2, then maybe get some rope...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous