Boy Or Girl?

Story Info
An Exciting Evening, Enjoy.
1.1k words
3.44
8.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the day, you think. This is the day you have been waiting for.

You have planned it very carefully, and longed after this day for weeks. And it is finally here!

Walking to your closet you let your towel drop and glimpse at the mirror for a second. You feel sexy standing there with nothing but your smile and some make up, you let your hand glide over your smooth body, feeling the freshly shaved skin. You put in a lot of effort today to look your best, and are pleased by the result.

At the back of your closet you search for the last items you need. "There it is!" it sounds. You pull out a black trench coat, it is long and has a beautiful cut, perfect for your purposes. You cover your naked body in the coat and step into a pair of black high heels. You take another glimpse at the mirror, grab your purse and head out of the house.

The walk to the bus stop is only five minutes, but feels like eternity. The cold autumn breeze caresses your naked legs and hardens your nipples. The people around you seem to be looking at you longer than usual, you blush at the thought they knew just how little you were wearing.

Finally the bus stop is in sight, you relax. But then you see the bus coming around the corner. You curse to yourself and start running as best as you can, the belt on your coat loosening you grab your coat to keep it together.

Just as you step onto the bus, the doors close. You scan your ticket and want to walk towards the back, a tug from behind stops you in your tracks. "Dammit, my coat is stuck!" Frantically trying to pull it free, you forget just how sparse you are clothed when your coat falls open. At the same time the door gives and you're finally free, as you realise how exposed you are you pull you coat shut again and walk towards the back with bright pink cheeks.

The rest of your ride passes quickly and before you know it you arrive at your destination.

Before you is a small apartment complex, you walk up to the front door and wonder if I followed your instructions.

You ordered me to leave the doors unlocked, close the curtains and light some candles. Then take off my clothes and wait for you on the couch.

The front door is unlocked, you walk up to the door of the duplex and take a moment to compose yourself.

Your hands move down until they catch the belt of your coat. Your fingers feel the cold metal of the clasp when they pull it aside. Your coat falls open, you feel the fabric gliding off your shoulders, sliding past your hips right before it pools at your feet. You bend down to pick up the coat, giving anyone who might walk past an amazing view.

Finally you stretch out your hand, feeling the cool door handle when you turn it and walk inside...

The apartment is dark, like you requested, yet every detail is clearly visible. You dump your things behind the door as you are closing it up. When you turn around you can see me sitting there, quietly admiring your body, my manhood slowly rising in excitement.

You smile, step out of your heels and go down to your hands and knees. Crawling forward with a sultry look on your face, never breaking eye contact, you inch closer and closer.

Right before me, you sit up again, taking in the desire in my eyes. You move your hands to my knees, gliding through the inside of my thighs, ever so slowly moving up towards their mark.

Your lips turn up, you smile and lean forward, taking your man into your mouth. An almost inaudible moan escapes my lips, even my imagination failing to have prepared me for this.

With a constantly sensual look in your eyes, you unleash all your tricks and enthusiasm onto me, stopping whenever you feel I get close...

Finally you decide to make a move, this time instead of stopping, you keep going edging me closer and closer. You suck only my head in your mouth, lapping it with your tongue, when I finally burst into your mouth. Sucking constantly you swallow my seed and lick me clean.

Standing up you take my hand, lead me up the stairs, into the bedroom. With a little push you get me on the bed, and you kneel down again.

You give a short lick right on the tip, before you move up the bed, navigating your thighs besides my head, with yet another smile you move down bit by bit, painfully slow until you gasp as my tongue finds your lips.

Overwhelmed by the amazing feeling you lose all sense of time, climax after climax rolls around every one even more powerful then the previous. On and on it goes, until you can take no more and roll away from my tongue.

Recuperating you move on your back, spreading your legs in anticipation of what's next..

You beckon me closer, firmly grabbing my erection and guide me to your entrance. You're so wet we practically join automatically, and before you realise it we have become one.

Still sensitive from our earlier adventure, we take it slow. Kissing deeply, our tongues swirling around, trying to get the upper hand. I pull back, moving my mouth to your ear, whispering things that make you blush. You feel me nibbling your ear, gently kissing your neck and moving down to give your nipples some attention.

A short lick on your left nipple makes it hard, the right one follows without any convincing. Both of them sensitive beyond measure, receiving pleasure from my lapping tongue.

Soon you start panting audibly, signalling you're getting close. Speeding it up, you start to moan even louder.

And then it's there, a smoothing hot glow engulfs your body, tensing all your muscles when you reach your peak.. At exactly the same moment you feel me tensing up, pushing deep inside you and spewing my warm seed into your womb, filling you with a deeply satisfying glow.

We stay like this for a while, caressing each other with loving eyes. Eventually we roll off each other, moving so we can spoon. With my arm around your middle we slowly fall asleep.

You sigh contently and ask yourself one last question before you fall asleep...

Will it be a boy or a girl?