Boy Sent to Bloom Ch. 03

Story Info
Daniel puts up a fight and learns a lesson.
11.3k words
4.76
18.2k
29

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys tossed and turned in their sleep for hours as they were bombarded by subliminal suggestions focusing on the joy of cock. They dashed through Daniel's dreams, one after the other, varied in shape and size but all of them were big and fully erect, filling the sleeping students with a growing need that would only get stronger. The seed had started to Bloom. Daniel awoke to the familiar tease of his electrically charged butt plug, feeling his anus contract and expand around it but when he was denied orgasm he wasn't angry or frustrated. Instead he was starting to enjoy the permanent burning horniness in him, it made him forget about almost everything else, all he had to worry about was his constant burning arousal. Lying in bed bucking his hips and tensing his ass around the plug, he got lost in thinking about what a real cock would be like and if he'd ever be lucky enough to get one. He couldn't fight the programming taking place in his subconscious, he didn't even know it was happening.

Slowly enough everything came into conciousness, the pulsing eased to a low rumble and Daniel could feel something cold and wet on his pillow, he blinked his eyes awake and noticed he had something in his mouth causing him to drool. To his surprise it was one of the realistic dildos he and Sebastian had found the night before. Daniel just stared at the dildo, trying to figure out how this happened. Did Ruby sneak in and put it in his mouth? Maybe Sebastian? The only other possibility he could think of was he got it himself but that was crazy, he'd never sleepwalked before in his life, now he's searching for cock while he slept and dreamt.

That's it! The dream, what happened in it? The more he tried to remember, the quicker the events left his memory. All that remained was vague feelings and flashes. He remembered feeling safe and appreciated, he was sure there were other people there and they all loved him, for some reason that made him incredibly aroused but he couldn't touch his dick. Did he ask anyone to help him?

Shaking himself awake from the drool covered dildo, Daniel looked over to Sebastian who was still sucking mid-dream. He looked so cute drooling over the fake cock as his eyes blinked awake. When he noticed what he was doing he looked over at Daniel visibly confused.

"You too?" asked Sebastian.

Looking over, Daniel could see Sebastian holding a similar dildo and a pillow damp with drool.

"Yeah but I don't remember where it came from. I didn't get it myself, did I? Did you?"

"I'm not sure, I think I might have been dreaming but I don't remember." said Sebastian, running his fingers through his messy morning hair.

As Sebastian was talking Daniel discovered that his mouth wasn't the only thing watering. He looked under the covers, between his legs was covered in some sticky substance, at first Daniel thought it was cum but how could it have been? His dick was locked down tighter that Steven Seagal's girdle. Something in his head, a new little voice, told him that cum was so delicious and he should never waste a drop. Without thinking, he scooped up the mess, brought it to his mouth and licked his fingers clean. It was only when he had consumed all of the gooey goodness that he could think again. What the hell was he doing? Was he really just eating his own cum? Was it supposed to taste this good?

"Good morning girls. How are you today? Oh I see you've found your new toys, glad you like them." Ruby said entering the room and giving them a cheeky wink.

The boys looked at each other and stammered, trying to find a reasonable excuse that just wouldn't come.

"You don't need to explain, why do you think we gave them to you?" she said with a laugh. "And I'm loving the extra length and volume of your hair."

Looking at Sebastian, Daniel could see his ashy blonde hair had grown noticeably since yesterday, his fringe now passing down by his eyes. He looked good... he looked pretty good... pretty good... pretty...

"Hey yeah, your hair has grown Dani, it suits you." said Sebastian.

"Really? Thanks, you too." said Daniel moving to the mirror.

Sebastian joined him to check his reflection in the mirror, obviously happy with how it looks.

"That stuff really works fast." he said. "That's so cool."

Daniel looked at his own chestnut hair, it was definitely longer, softer and he didn't hate it. Besides, it was just hair, he could always cut it later.

"Okay girls you know the routine." Ruby reminded them.

They got washed and ready like usual but today they added some light make-up to their routine. It looked even better with their longer hair.

"Girls you look great! The make-up! The hair! Give me a little twirl." Ruby encouraged.

The praise washed over Daniel. He knew he shouldn't like it... being dressed like a girl, doing his make-up, being played with like a doll but his locked up cock couldn't lie, it jumped in its cage with excitement every time he was praised, straining against its confinement.

"Lets get you girls some breakfast and then you have an appointment in the clinic with Nurse Sonia."

"Why are we going to see Nurse Sonia?" asked Daniel nervously.

"Its nothing to worry about, we just keep a close eye on your health while you're here. Its all for your own good Dani, I promise." she said with a comforting smile and grabbed him by the arm to lead him out the door.

Daniel knew there was nothing he could do, there was nowhere to run, he was collared and tagged but he didn't care. Something inside him told him to just obey, do as he was told and everything would be all right. They sat with the other boys who were mainly talking about their hair and make-up.

Daniel took a couple of spoonfuls of his tasteless oatmeal, he just couldn't eat anymore of it. Instead just drinking the milk, that seemed to get thicker everyday, it was more like a milkshake now, the best milkshake he had ever tasted. If only he knew what was in it, it was a beautiful mixture of drugs and hormones that would feminize their body and mind, making them obedient and pliable.

First there were different feminizing hormones to soften their features. The students would lose at least a few inches of height, they would lose their muscle mass and their hips would become thinner, their faces and body would become softer and less masculine and it would change the areas their body would store fat, namely to their breasts and ass, which would grow and shape significantly.

Second it contained a programmed psychoactive element that will make them constantly aroused and more submissive, making it hard for them to think about anything but sex and be much easier to control, if they get really horny their locked dicks will sometimes leak pre-cum. They'll also find it hard to say no to the Trainers or people they consider superiors. Following orders would make them feel happy, content and safe, making them seek out praise and direction.

And Third they will be quite emotional, the cocktail messes with their bodies hormone levels, this can leave them emotionally sensitive, its important to care for them so they imprint on their Trainers and the rest of the staff, nurturing dependence. The milk doesn't just deliver the chemicals and hormones to them, it teaches their bodies to eventually produce them on their own and they wouldn't need to consume the substance any more at that point.

Daniel was finishing the last of his milk, wishing for another glass but they were strict about the students diet, when he heard someone talking to him.

"I really like your hair Dani, its only a little longer but I think it'll look great on you when its fully grown in," said Mona, a boy of Asian decent with almost jet black straight hair.

"Uhh... Thanks Mona, I really like yours too, it suits you well." Daniel replied.

Mona gave Daniel a big smile as a thank you, the boys had all become rather close over their short stay here, like a group of really good friends, more than that, they were all here and in it together, they were a team and they were going to look after each other.

When they arrived in the clinic's waiting room, they all sat and waited for their names to be called.

"Dani!" shouted Nurse Sonia.

Daniel walked inside her office and sat in the chair next to her desk as she typed some results into her computer before she turned to greet him.

"Hello Dani, its good to see you. How are you settling in?" she asked with enthusiasm.

"I'm... not sure. Everything is still so weird but I'm glad I made new friends." he answered.

"Well that's good Dani, don't worry the rest will come with time." she said sweetly.

"Yeah I guess. What are we doing today?"

"Nothing to worry about, just a quick vaccination."

"Vaccination for what? I hate needles." Daniel asked.

"Well while you're here you aren't going to be exposed to any illnesses or disease so your immune system will need a little help to stay topped up. I know you hate them honey but sometimes we just need to do it, every student has to get them. It wont hurt, I promise." she said bending him over the examination bed and lifting his skirt.

Daniel knew he couldn't get out of this so he just put his head down on the bed and took a deep breath in. As he did Sonia gave his right butt cheek a hard spank that stung like hell then jabbed the needle into his butt and pressed down on the plunger sending the mix of chemicals into Daniel's body.

"Oww what was that for? You said it wouldn't hurt." he asked rubbing his butt.

"Well you only felt the slap and not the needle right? Here, have a lollipop for being so brave." she answered with a cheeky smile.

"Yeah I suppose, thanks." he said putting the lollipop in his mouth and sucking it enthusiastically, other than the milk, these were the only thing to eat with a flavour. It was an odd shape though, cylindrical and long with a little bulb on the end.

"That's everything then Dani, it was good seeing you, I'll be looking forward to our next session and if you ever need me my door is always open to you." she said sweetly.

Daniel thanked her and left her office sucking on his lollipop, feeling a little bit spacey but energised and ready for the day. It was really good, it tasted fruity and sweet but as he sucked it and melted away the layers, Daniel noticed something. He had sucked so much that a small hole opened up at the tip, letting a liquid drain out and onto his tongue. The substance was different, more savoury than the sweet taste but they mixed together well. By the time he had finished it Daniel was craving for another one, there was something addictive about it.

The next class was PE so they all went to the locker room and began changing into their usual gym clothes which were a pair of tight lycra body-shorts, a matching tight, sporty crop top-training bra that covered most of their stomach but left some skin showing in the mid section, a pair of leggings and a pair of running shoes.

"I wonder what we'll be doing today?" pondered Tara.

"Hopefully running, its great for blowing off steam." joined Kylie who was the sportier one of them.

When they finished changing they went into a different gym hall than the one before. This room had mirrors covering just about every wall and there were long, shiny silver poles bolted into the floor and ceiling with plenty of space between them and their Trainers lined up at the front.

"Okay ladies, we have something really fun to do today." the Trainer Tina said loud and cheerily. "You are going to be learning... Poledancing!"

The boys murmured between themselves, some of them clearly excited but Daniel wasn't so sure.

"Is this really for PE? Isn't that kinda..." Daniel started.

"Its a serious exercise. Poledancing is really demanding and takes a lot of skill, its not as easy as it looks but its really fun too. You'll see when you start." Tina cut him off. "Okay ladies, lets get warmed up."

Her energy was contagious, pumping up the students and convincing them to at least give it a go. Loud techno dance music started to play and Tina shouted over it.

"Okay I'll show you a beginner routine, just follow along with me as best as you can."

The routine wasn't too complicated, apart from a couple of mistakes Daniel managed to keep up with Tina's movements. It was mostly short spins, holding yourself up in tough positions and some balance stuff. Once the class had got the basics of it, Tina started helping those that could do better on their form. Daniel was in the zone, trying his best and getting in a good workout, when he felt a hand on his lower back, practically on his ass.

"Doing good Dani but try to lift your leg up more, like this." Ruby said, gently lifting Daniel's leg a bit higher with her other hand.

She adjusted his position, running her hand up his leg, from his calf to his thigh then up to his buttocks. Daniel let out a little yip when he felt Ruby's hand on his ass and she gave it a light squeeze. It gave him some encouragement and he doubled his efforts, trying to do well for her. They worked at it for a couple of hours and everyone was definitely improving on their form. Tina was right, this was a really fun workout.

"All right ladies, you all did excellent in your first class. I think you'll be ready for the more advanced stuff pretty soon." Tina said, clapping her hands.

Exhausted, all the students got ready for the showers, someone came up to talk to Tina, someone new, a man. Daniel couldn't help but stare, silly as it was it felt like he hadn't seen a guy in person for ages. He was tall and athletic with short dark hair. When he noticed Daniel staring, the man looked him up and down smiling and Daniel just froze, a strange excitement coming over him. He managed to throw the stranger back a smile. Noticing this Sebastian bumped his elbow into Daniel and asked.

"Whos he? Ever seen him before?"

"I have no idea..." Daniel replied, looking at him again.

They ate lunch talking about their last class, the boys were so pumped up from it.

"That was so fun, I really hope we get to do it again soon." Mona said.

"Yeah it was great, much tougher than I expected." piped in Kelly.

"And who was that guy talking to Tina?" asked Kylie.

"I don't know but he was looking at Dani." Sebastian chimed in.

They all had a giggle at that and talked more about the handsome stranger.

"Hey Sabrina, can I ask you something?"

"Of course, anything."

"Well... Okay this is going to sound really weird but have you ever liked guys? Like before you came here?" Daniel asked.

Sebastian paused for a moment, as if trying to remember then answered.

"I never really gave it much thought. I mean I always liked girls, I still do but its like I'm noticing things I never noticed before. When I did that homework module, it was the first time I saw a cock like that, I was glued to the screen, when I day dream now these new thoughts slip in and when I saw that guy, it was like something clicked in my head. Do you feel it too? I saw you looking at him."

"Yeah I've been having the same feelings, everything before now is getting more and more foggy... distant. Its getting harder to focus my thoughts. I've been distracted thinking about... well one specific part, getting so turned on by them. I know I shouldn't but its like the more I try to push it from my head the more it fights to stay." Daniel sounded a little worried, noticing this Sebastian tried to help.

"I think its probably just because its the first time we've really thought about it, its all so new to us, of course we'd be thinking about it a lot. I mean, you're still you, right? Do you still like girls? Like if you had to choose just one, girl or boy?"

"Definitely girl, I love girls, their bodies, their hair, their clothes. All the Trainers and staff here are beautiful, I'd do anything to be with one of them. Maybe that's why I've been going along with this so far. I couldn't be with a man or have a boyfriend or anything."

"Well then stop worrying, everythings fine. Like Dr Knight said, don't put yourself in a box and deny yourself something that you'd like just because of labels. We're still growing and finding out new things about ourselves and no one here is judging us for it." reassured Sebastian.

"I don't know if I want to find out these new things about myself."

"I know its scary, I'm scared too but a little part of me is starting to like being here, with you." Sebastian looked into Daniel's eyes, gave him a comforting smile and put his hand on his arm. "We'll be fine as long as we're together."

Daniel felt like he could have cried right there, his emotions were sky high and Sebastian's kindness made his heart swell.

"Thanks, I know." he said, touching the hand on his arm.

The first class of the afternoon was Home Economics with Mistress Kane. The class went smoothly, they were given material to practice stitching, then they used the sewing machines and finished up by learning how to crochet.

"That was a good start today girls, I'm looking forward to seeing them take shape. Just one more thing before you leave, part of your coursework here consists of cleaning so from today pairs will take turns to clean the common room, dorm halls and other student areas. Its not difficult, mainly dusting and vacuum cleaning. Today's pair will be Sabrina and Dani, your Trainer will set you up with what you need later. That's all class, enjoy the rest of your day." she said.

"Aww man, why did we have to get picked first?" Daniel moaned.

"It cant be that bad, lets just get our turn over with." said Sebastian.

The last class of the day was Sex Ed, it would prove to be a regular event for the students.

"Welcome class, take your seats." Mistress Kendra sopke.

Daniel and Sebastian sat in their usual chairs noticing one big difference, in front of every student and their computer screens was a large, realistic dildo.

"Okay girls, today's lesson will be a hands on one. Knowing how to please your sexual partner is a very important thing to learn, one that will require a lot of effort, technique and practice. You'll notice that you all have a practice cock in front of you, I want you to take your time and get to know it, after all every cock is unique." she purred.

"Excuse me, Mistress?" asked Miley, sheepishly raising his hand.

Mistress Kendra looked at him and nodded for him to continue.

"It's just that..." he was obviously nervous "I like girls not boys."

"You can like girls all that you want, no ones trying to stop you, hell you'll be learning about them as well. Today's lesson isn't about pleasing a man, its about pleasing a cock. Men aren't the only ones with cocks, as you should know Miley." Mistress Kendra said with a coy smile. "Why don't you just give it a try? Its not a real one after all."

"Umm okay Mistress Valentine, I guess I can try." he said hesitantly.

She walked over to him, swaying her hips seductively as she did so, her heels clicked on the hard floor like a metronome. She arrived in front of Miley and lovingly cupped the side of his face with her hand.

"Good girl, I knew you wouldn't let me down."

Mistress Valentine straightened up, walked back to her desk and said.

"Now class, lets get started." she ordered.

Daniel reluctantly did as he was told, wrapping his hand around the girth of the phallus, surprised at how real it felt. He had been thinking about this a lot lately or trying not to think about it more accurately and having this cock in front of him, albeit a fake one, scared him.

"Good, good, see they wont bite." Mistress Kendra laughed. "Now, everyone has to start somewhere so pay attention to your computer screens, they will show you tutorials and tips on the finer arts of pleasing a cock."

The screen in front of Daniel flicked to life, displaying a well hung man laying on a couch with a gorgeous young woman slowly stroking his hardening cock. Daniel didn't find the man attractive, he was good looking sure and he had an undeniably great body but Daniel wasn't gay. He didn't want this but his own cock fought against its restraints, trying in vain to get free of their confinement and causing him equal amounts of pain and pleasure. Fuck! Why did this cage feel so good now? It made him so desperately aroused that he couldn't think straight, where he was, what he was doing, who he was. It was all starting to fade away.