Boy Sent to Bloom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt like he could do this forever, for all he knew at this point he had been doing this forever. His hard work was soon rewarded, the thing he was worshipping began to shoot warm, salty fluid into his mouth, much more than a normal cock could produce. Determined not to miss a drop, Daniel clamped his lips around the tip and gulped the mixture down as fast as he could. When he had managed to gratefully consume everything that was offered to him, his vision and his mind slipped into darkness while the voices dulled but didn't stop.

Ruby and the other Trainers logged the students progress, recording their reactions to the stimuli and making notes on what to do next. Finishing their observations they started to clean up the students, any of the mixture they weren't able to swallow and the drool that had flowed from their mouths. While cleaning Daniel, Ruby used a cloth to wipe his neck and chest, when she brushed against his nipple he let out a soft whimper and shuddered. Noticing this Ruby put her hands on his chest, massaging him gently to see what he would do. He didn't disappoint, feeling the stimulation Daniel's body tensed against his restraints, his breathing became ragged and his moans became louder.

This made Ruby very happy and more than a little turned on. Making a note of his nipple sensitivity she was pleased with how his body was handling the hormones, he could be put on a stronger dose soon. Ruby loved to watch her girls in their hypnotic sleep, knowing what was happening to them, knowing that when they woke up they would have lost even more of their resistance. She stroked Daniel's arm as he whimpered in his chemically weakened state, soothing him through the bombardment of programming being delivered.

Ruby stood between Daniel and Sebastian, watching over them as they lay there and smiling to herself, proud of how she could help them in her own way.