Boy Sent to Bloom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl in the video had a blank, hungry expression on her face, mouth open and staring at the cock. She didn't seem to be aware of anything else, it was like this man's cock was the only thing in the world When it was fully hard it was like this girls cue to start sucking, at first she had difficulty with just the head due to the size but as she relaxed she could gradually work her face further down. She began taking more and more of the length, taking it further down her throat. After a few minutes, she was bouncing her head up and down, effortlessly letting the big cock glide down her throat, showing a bulge on the outside moving up and down her neck. Drool was dripping from her mouth that was clamped around the equally slicked up dick

Daniel knew what was expected of him but a voice in his head told him to fight it, that this wasn't normal and if he made the decision to suck this dildo he might not have the strength to resist anything further. Almost in a panic, he reached out to the monitor to see if there was a power button, almost frantically trying to find it as if time was of the essence. Noticing this Mistress Kendra approached Daniel.

"Is something wrong Dani? You need to pay attention to the lesson." asked Mistress Kendra.

"Its all wrong, I cant do this, I don't want to do this, please don't make me."

"I'm sorry Dani but as your educator I'll have to insist that you follow the coursework or you know what will happen. Its only a dildo, just calm down and focus."

"I don't care, I'm not learning how to suck a cock." he said with his head lowered.

"Very well." said Mistress Kendra tapping the button on her bracelet.

The pain surged through Daniel so bad he thought he would break a tooth from clenching his jaw. He fell off his chair, violently convulsing on the floor as electricity flowed painfully from the collar around his neck through his entire body. When it stopped he was left panting and still twitching slightly.

"Now Dani, sit in your chair and do as you're told." she commanded louder.

The other students threw him the occasional glance but mostly they kept practising their lesson, partly out of fear of looking away from it but a bigger part was the arousal that more or less forced them to continue, all except Sebastian who watched in horror at the pain his friend was going through. He almost felt like he could feel the pain as well, he wanted nothing more than to help Daniel but just like the others he was terrified to intervene.

"No..." was all Daniel uttered, curling into a ball and sobbing.

Mistress Kendra summoned Ruby to take him to Dr Knight, she lifted him up, still sniffling and led him to her office. Daniel was terrified at this point, almost wishing he had just done as he was told. He just had the most painful experience of his life, what would Dr Knight do to him? Ruby knocked on the door to Dr Knights office and entered when told to do so.

"What seems to be the problem?" asked Dr Knight looking up from her desk.

"Dani has been having trouble with the curriculum, not following instructions or participating in the lessons." answered Ruby.

"Oh really? Please make Dani a cup of tea Ruby." Dr Knight asked.

Ruby prepared a cup and brought it to Daniel who took it in both hands, she gestured for him to drink and he obeyed, feeling so defeated already, shaking with fear.

"Thank you Ruby, you can leave us for now."

"Yes Dr Knight." said Ruby turning to leave and closing the door behind her.

Daniel sat squirming in his chair under Dr Knights gaze, unable to look her in the eye so he took small sips from his mug instead.

"So what's the problem Dani?" she asked.

"I don't want to be here any more, this isn't me. Can you call Robert to come get me? Tell him I want to come home. I want to see my mom." said Daniel still looking at the ground but taking another drink.

"Well that just isn't possible Dani." she said flatly.

For the first time Daniel looked into her eyes with a surprised expression on his face.

"What? Why not?"

"I don't know what Robert told you before you came here but you cant leave. You aren't here voluntarily, you were sold to me."

"What? How can that be possible?" he asked shocked but with a dazed look coming over his face.

"Your step-father needed money and decided that selling you would be killing two birds with one stone. He contacted me and others I happen to know looking for buyers. I looked into you, medical history, internet history, social media and other things. I took them all into consideration, realising that you were the perfect candidate for this academy, so I bought you and be glad it was me. Some of the others would have treated you very badly, I genuinely want to help you. Even if I gave up all that money I invested in you and let you leave, you don't know what country you're in, you have no identification, no money and no clothes. What would you even do? Where would you go?"

This news was like a bombshell to Daniel, his entire world came crashing down, what was he, a student? A slave? His head was spinning and becoming cloudy, he took another drink from his tea, trying to settle his nerves.

"Why did you buy me? What do you want from me?"

"You may not realise it yet but I see all the signs, you weren't born to be a man. I want to save you from the self destruction of trying to be. I want to help you become your true self, to help you feel safe, comfortable, teach you things you'll need to know, this I wish I knew sooner." she said softly.

"That you knew sooner?" he repeated in a monotone voice.

Without speaking, Dr Knight stood up from her chair and walked around her desk, sitting on it facing Daniel. After taking the mostly empty mug from his hands and putting it out of the way she placed her hands on her thighs, gripping her black skirt and slowly lifting it up, up over the tops of her stockings and up past her black lace underwear. Daniel was so aroused by this sight, the delicate garments, her smooth legs, that he almost didn't notice the bulge she had in her underwear. There was no escaping it once Dr Knight lowered her panties to reveal a flaccid but fairly large cock with a neatly trimmed bush above. Daniel could do nothing but stare at it, feeling his mouth water and hang open at the first real cock he had seen in person and it was on a beautiful, sexy woman.

"I didn't find my way easily, there was a lot of pain involved. I wish I had somewhere safe, somewhere I could be myself. That's why I created Bloom Academy, to help those that need it. Every now and then we have to do business in 'unconventional' ways but the safety and happiness of the students is my top priority."

As she spoke she began to rub her cock, slowly bringing it to life as Daniel stared at it, entranced by its beauty and she continued.

"You may not know it yet or maybe you just don't want to admit it but this is who you are. Look at this dick in front of you, tell me honestly how it makes you feel."

"It makes me feel... happy. I like it." he said, unable to take his eyes off it.

"Good good, now tell me, would you like to touch it?" she purred.

"Yes Doctor, I want to touch it." he said in a sleepy tone.

"Good girl, go on then, just reach out and touch it." Dr Knight encouraged.

"Mhmm." was all Daniel said as he slowly put his hand around the shaft of her cock.

"You like that Dani? Don't lie now, you don't have to."

"Yes Dr Knight." he said stroking her, unable to lie. "I like it."

"Is touching it all you want to do?" she coaxed.

"No, I... want to suck it." he whimpered.

"Good girl and why do you want to suck it?" she inquired.

"Because its so hard and juicy, I think it would make me feel good."

"I know you cant lie right now because of the tea I gave you so I need you to tell me, you need to be very clear, do you really want to suck my cock?"

"Yes, yes please I do, I really do, I want it so bad." he pleaded, almost begging.

"Thank you Dani, I knew I was right about you. If you want it so bad then go on, take it."

This was all the permission he needed, eagerly latching his lips onto the head of her cock, bobbing his head up and down, trying to relax his throat and take her further down. He greedily sucked on the tip and worked the shaft, savouring every second as her essence filled him.

"You are so good at that, such a good little girl. You like sucking my cock?"

"Yeash." he moaned around the hard cock in his mouth.

"Yes, you suck it so good Dani. Keep going sweetie, keep sucking." said Dr Knight, obviously enjoying it.

Her pleasure only fuelled his efforts, making him want to take it deeper. He was lost in making love to this cock with his mouth, swirling his tongue around and making a wet mess of it, he even moaned loudly as he did this.

Dr Knight's breathing started to quicken and she ran her fingers through Daniel's hair, feeling this made him feel so special for some reason, he had never been this intimate with anyone before in his life.

He had no idea how much time had passed, completely focused on the cock in front of him, when he felt it pulse and stiffen in his mouth. Dr Knight grabbed Daniel's head and began to spurt burst after burst of delicious, creamy cum into his mouth.

"Oh yes, yes. Good girl Dani, such a good girl." Dr Knight panted, emptying her balls as Daniel savoured every last drop of her cum.

After teasing out the last drops, Daniel swallowed it all and licked his lips with a distant smile on his face.

"Now do you see Dani? Do you see why you belong here?" Dr Knight asked, stroking his cheek.

"Yes Dr Knight, I do. I know I belong here."

"Good, I'm glad we made some progress Dani, I'm so proud of you. How do you feel?"

"I feel better, much better, thank you Dr Knight." he said, feeling high from the cock.

"You'll get to feel like this all the time, all you have to do is be your true self, let yourself feel like this, we will show you the way."

Dr Knight tucked her cleaned cock back into her panties, pulled down her skirt and pressed a button on her desk. A few seconds later Ruby walked into the room.

"How is she Doctor?"

"I think we've really had a breakthrough, don't you Dani?" asked the good Doctor.

"Yes Dr Knight." said Daniel with big smile.

Class was over for the other students so Ruby took Daniel back to his dorm room where Sebastian was waiting for him.

"All right girls remember, you have cleaning duty today so chill out for a while and I'll drop off your work clothes in a bit." Ruby told them.

"Why do we need work clothes?" asked Sebastian.

"Well we don't want you getting those lovely uniforms dirty, do we? Back in a bit." she said leaving the two boys to themselves.

Sebastian ran over to Daniel and gave him a big hug, holding him tightly.

"Why did you do that? I was worried about you. Are you okay?" asked the shaken Sebastian.

"I-I'm fine. Really. Sorry to worry you but I'm okay."

Sebastian released his grip on Daniel but still held his hands.

"What did Dr Knight do? Was she angry?" he asked with concern.

"No, she was actually really understanding. Talking to her made me see that she really did know what she was talking about, that there's something different about us. She's different too." Daniel replied.

Sebastian was visibly confused.

"She's like us." Daniel clarified.

"You mean, she has a...?"

"Yeah, she does. A beautiful one." Daniel smiled as he thought about it.

"So she has a- Wait. Beautiful? Have you seen it?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah I've seen it, its was perfect." Daniels smile turned into a big grin.

"Wait? Perfect? Dani what did you do?"

Daniel just smiled.

"Well?" asked Sebastian growing frustrated.

Daniel bit his lower lip, looked at the ground for a second and then looked back up.

"I sucked it." said Daniel, his smile getting wider and more mischievous.

"But the whole reason you were sent to her was because you didn't want to learn how to suck a cock?"

"I know but she kind of opened my eyes a little. I don't like guys, its cocks that I've been thinking about. I freaked out because I thought they were gonna make us gay or suck guys off or something but when its on a beautiful woman a cock takes on a different light. It becomes warm and hard and sexy. I'm not gay, I don't like men but if its on a woman then maybe I can see why cocks are appealing."

Sebastian just stared at him, mouth agape. When he shook himself back awake there was just one last question on his mind.

"So did you make her cum?"

Daniel's face turned slightly red.

"Yeah and I swallowed it too. It was amazing, like I've been looking for it all my life. I wish I could have shared it with you."

For the next while Sebastian listened to more of Daniels descriptions of Dr Knights cock and cum then Sebastian filled Daniel in on what happened in class.

Ruby entered the room with two bags.

"Okay girls, get dressed." she commanded.

They opened their bags to find that they contained a black and white French maids outfit complete with head-band, black fishnet stockings, long black gloves that covered most of their arms and black 4-inch heels.

Sebastian was half expecting Daniel to put up a protest but instead he just started undressing and getting ready in the new outfit, actually looking quite happy about it.

When dressed the two of them looked like cute, submissive and sexy maids. Daniel's cock twitched in its cage as he looked at Sebastian, who was slipping on the high heels.

"Sabrina, you look... just wow." said Daniel.

"Right back at you gorgeous." he replied.

"You look great girls, very professional. Now grab your dusters and get to work." Ruby said with a cheer.

The work wasn't that hard, it was kind of superficial actually. All they really did was put on a show of using the dusters while Ruby told them where to go. Normally Daniel would have felt stupid, feather duster in hand being bossed about? But dressed like this made it somehow different, he felt comfortable and a little bit sexy in his outfit, for the first time not quite caring as much what the old him would have thought and just enjoyed what he was doing.

After about two hours Ruby told them they were done for the night and allowed them to return to their dorm. There they took off their maid outfits and went for a shower, making sure to use another dose of the hair growth shampoo. When they were dried and had conditioned their skin they got dressed in a pair of lacy panties and a silk dressing gown, deep red for Dani and light pink for Sebastian.

Sebastian decided that he wanted to play with the make-up and asked Daniel to be his canvas, again surprised by how eager he was. Having nothing else to do and it sounding like something fun to do with his friend he happily agreed. They talked about anything and everything, never tiring of listening to the other speak. Daniel learned more about Sebastian, his abusive father and why he ran away. Daniel told him about his mom and that prick Robert but left out the part where he was sold, still unsure how it all happened.

Daniel then offered to do Sebastian's make-up, surprised at the amount of fun he was having. Sebastian happily agreed and sat while Daniel meticulously applied the make-up in the way he was taught, his work wasn't perfect but he liked the way just a little make-up could change someone's look. When they were done and were admiring their work, complementing each others styles, they heard the ten minute warning until lights out and quickly wiped it off. They embraced each other in a long hug, the scents of lotions and shampoos filling their noses then got settled into their beds.

Sebastian must have been having trouble with his cage and the pain it caused an excited dick, he was grunting and moaning while rolling in his bed. After a short while Daniel could hear a drawer open and a squirting sound. Soon after that he heard more intense grunting, huffing and puffing and then a loud moan.

"What are you doing?" Daniel asked in the dimly light room.

"N-nothing... Its okay... just go... to sleep." Sebastian answered between breaths.

However Daniel's curiosity got the better of him, he walked over to Sebastian's bed and pulled the covers down.

"Oh my god..." he said.

Sebastian was lying face down on his bed with his ass raised in the air. One hand was holding his nicely filled cheeks open and the other was trying to fit one of the smaller silicone dildos into his lubed asshole.

"Sorry... I'm just so... horny... go back to bed." Sebastian pleaded.

Seeing his friend having a little trouble Daniel decided instead to help him out.

"Its okay. Here, let me." he said taking hold of the dildo.

Sebastian let go and used both hands to open himself up to his friend as Daniel applied more lube to his ass and slid in one of his own fingers. Sebastian let out a little sigh and twitched at the entry. Daniel worked his finger in and out, then in circles to loosen the tight hole up. Then he added another finger, going through the same process.

Daniel was slow, taking care not to hurt his friend but enjoying the sound of his moans and groans, the slight tremors that ran through his body. Feeling the time was right Daniel withdrew his fingers and applied more lube to the length of the dildo. He rubbed Sebastian's ass gently with his hand.

"You ready?"

"Mhmm." was all Sebastian said.

Softly he rubbed the head against the slick hole and slowly but firmly worked it in until it swallowed the head. Sebastian again let out a long moan and Daniel gave him time to adjust before he worked it in more. He let it slip out a little then pushed it in deeper, repeating the process while stroking his friend's ass and whispering comforting words to him.

It wasn't long before Sebastian was taking it to the hilt, he was bucking and making a lot of noise but kept telling Daniel he wanted more, he wanted it faster. He squirmed and wriggled in ecstasy, by this time practically incoherent, just making noises of pleasure and leaking a long, gooey line of clear pre-cum from his locked up dick.

"Oh yes, right there! Please keep going!" Sebastian shouted.

Daniel sped up, hitting Sebastian's p-spot with every thrust, sending waves of ecstasy through his body.

"I-I'm cumming! Oh god it feels so good. Thank you! Thank you!"

Sebastian started to convulse and his hips bucked as a thick stream of milky cum leaked out of his caged dick and made a mess on his bed. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and his mouth hung open making a low, drawn out moan. When the tidal wave of orgasmic bliss had passed Sebastian rolled over onto his side and lay there panting. Daniel eased the dildo out of his ass with an audible 'pop' and watched as his rosebud began to close tight again, He soothingly rubbed his friend's butt, planting little kisses on it as he cooed. Sebastian's gaze fell on the pile of cum that had collected on his bed.

"So Dr Knights cum tasted good?" he asked.

"It was amazing."

That was all the convincing that Sebastian needed, he moved so that his face was directly above the puddle, licked his lips and began to lap up the savoury goodness, studying the flavour and texture. With the last mouthful of his cum Sebastian grabbed Daniel by the shoulders and kissed him deeply, using his tongue to push the cum into Daniels mouth. He didn't fight the unexpected gift, instead feeling so happy that his friend wanted to share this intimate moment with him, feeling closer to him than he had with anyone. They shared the cum back and forth in their mouths for several minutes, holding each other close before they broke off the kiss and licked their lips.

"Was it as good as Dr Knight's?" Sebastian asked as he fell into his bed.

"It was different." Daniel replied, laying down next to Sebastian and pulling the covers over them both. "But I love yours too."