Boy Sent to Bloom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you want to cum too? I'll help you." asked a sleepy Sebastian.

"Its okay, I've had a long day and helping you was enough." he answered with a tired smile.

Sebastian softly kissed Daniel's lips and whispered.

"Thank you Dani. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Daniel whispered back.

They drifted off in each others embrace, into their dreams of lust, submission and acceptance.

That night was more intense than any before and more clear, his mind was filled with Dr Knight and her delicious cock. He was between her legs, kneeling in prayer and worshipping her cock like it was a treasure. He was so lucky to be able to suck it, so lucky that Dr Knight let him, he knew he had to prove himself to her, prove he was worth her effort and all that she was doing for him. She wanted him to pay attention to his teachers, to be a good student, to do as he was told. He would work hard for her, obey her and maybe he would be rewarded with her perfect cock again.

While he was lost in worship to Dr Knights cock he felt like there was someone else there, someone important to him. It was Sebastian, in the dream he crawled on all fours to meet Daniel who was sucking away. He smiled at Daniel who let the cock slip free from his mouth and offered it to friend. He happily accepted his friends offer and joined him in worship, sharing the cock between each other, working as a team to satisfy the woman who took care of them, provided for them.

Earlier...

Dr Knight was rubbing her growing erection through her lacy black panties watching Daniel and Sebastian's bed time escapades. She had been thinking about Daniel all day, her mind wandering to taking the femboy's oral virginity, the way he greedily sucked her, the smile he had after swallowing her cum, he was born for this... and if not he would be made for this. She had opened the door and soon sucking cocks will come as naturally to him as breathing.

She watched as Daniel pulled the covers from Sebastian, discovering him mad with arousal, trying to fuck himself with a dildo. Dr Knight slid her panties down and released her hard, throbbing cock which bobbed up and down without being touched. Daniel had just put the tip of the dildo into Sebastian's ass, who was moaning and trembling at the invasion making Dr Knight let out a breath of her own before firmly grabbing her shaft and stroking at a quick pace.

She watched Daniel fuck his friends ass, the fact he hadn't even been asked to sent shivers up her spine, even if his programming encouraged it. She watched as Sebastian willingly gave himself up to Daniel, begged him to fuck him harder, give him more, he was becoming a fine little slut himself. When Sebastian began to convulse and loudly moan, Dr Knight jerker herself faster and harder, the sight of him squirming in orgasm pushed her over the edge.

In thick ropes, her seed shot out of her tip while she continued stroking her length, slightly shaking as she does so. She stroked and rubbed out the remaining drops, letting it fall on the floor and licking the small amount off her fingers. She watched Sebastian stare at the puddle of his cum.

"Go on you little slut. That's right, just taste it." Dr Knight whispered.

Before long her wish was granted, the orgasm hadn't alleviated any of his arousal, he was in a constant state of lust and hunger, giving in to his urges, Sebastian lowered his head to the pool of his mess and started to lap it up like a hungry puppy. Dr Knight watched, fixated on the lustful display when she saw something she hadn't expected, Sebastian had grabbed Daniel and began to kiss him, sharing the taste of his cum with him. This unexpected but welcome development had Dr Knight's lady meat flutter to life again, threatening to harden once more. Then she saw Daniel pulling the covers over them both, they kissed and closed their eyes. Dr Knight started their bedtime brainwashing, satisfied with the progress so far and looking forward to rest of their training.

"Fuck that was good. First mine and then Sabrina's? Dani, you are going to be something special my girl." she said as she cleaned herself up.

Dr Knight smiled at her monitor watching the students absorb the subliminal programming in their sleep. It was doing its job nicely, taking away their resistance and implanting new thoughts and compulsions. They would crave things but not know why, do things and not know why, their waking thoughts would become fixated on what Dr Knight wanted them thinking about.

Daniel awoke to the unfamiliar but very welcome feeling of kisses on his neck. When he blinked awake, he was being held by Sebastian while he gently kissed him up and down his neck and shoulders.

"Hey sleepy head." Sebastian said softly, smiling and brushing Daniel's growing hair behind his ear. "How did you sleep?"

"Great thanks. I had a nice dream." Daniel replied.

"Yeah? What about?"

"I don't remember but it was really good whatever it was."

They could have lay there forever if not for Ruby entering and catching them in bed together.

"Well well, what do we have here?" she asked in a mocking tone.

"Oh Ruby! I'm sorry, I... had a bad dream and asked Dani to sleep with me-I mean to sleep in the same bed, just to keep me company. Is that against the rules?" Sebastian asked.

"No, not at all. You can sleep together anytime you have a 'bad dream'." she said with a slight laugh. "Its actually nice to see you getting so close."

"Thanks Ruby." said a happy Sebastian, looking at Daniel and smiling.

They got washed and dressed as usual, marvelling at each others longer, more luscious hair. Daniel was rubbing the soap over his chest when he felt Sebastian behind him. He didn't say a word, he just began washing Daniel's back, making him jump a little but he soon relaxed into it. He wasn't used to having warm, soapy hands caressing his body, it felt good. Daniel could have just melted into Sebastian's hands. Wanting to return the favour to his friend for making him feel so good, he turned Sebastian around so he could wash his back as well, soaping up his hands and running them over his smooth skin, making the boy shudder and moan a little.

After breakfast the first class was Hair & Beauty with Mistress Valentine.

"Good morning everyone, oh my don't you all look good with your longer hair." she said. "I told that shampoo worked like a charm."

It was true, all the boys hair was just about at their necks now, making them look all the more feminine.

"I think its long enough to try and do something with, why don't we start simple with straightening it. Everyone take a seat at your beauty stations."

Daniel and the rest sat down at their fully stocked stations, the Mistress taught them how to separate layers, prepare the hair with serum and avoid any damage. Daniel was surprised with the extra length that the straightening had given his hair.

"Don't you all look lovely ladies! But just having long hair is only half the battle, you all need a bit of style.

With that Mistress Valentine went around every student, making small adjustments to their hair, a few cuts here, a little shaping there. When she got to Sebastian, Daniel watched as she trimmed and styled his ashy hair, she gave him a side parting with a little fringe. The relatively minor adjustments were enough to give him a more feminine look. When he was shown it in the mirror Sebastian let out a giggle of joy.

"Wow Mistress Valentine, that looks so much better." he said running his fingers through his hair. "Thanks."

"Glad you like it honey, I think so too, it really frames your face nicely." she praised. "Okay Dani, your turn."

Daniel contentedly let the Mistress make her adjustments to his hair, oddly enjoying the feeling of having someone work on it. When he was told to look in the mirror he wasn't ready for what would greet him. It was simple but elegant, he had his chestnut hair cut to his shoulders and given a parting that covered the left side. This was enough to make him look even more feminine than he did ten minutes ago.

"Well?" asked Mistress Valentine.

"It look so good, thank you Mistress." he said brushing a strand of hair from his eyes.

"I'm happy you like it dear, when you have more length you'll have a lot more options but this is a lovely start."

When all the students had time to admire each others new cuts, Mistress Valentine again addressed the class.

"Good work everyone, you all look so stylish! Now that we have your hair looking so good we just need to tidy up those eyebrows. Your Trainers will show you how to pluck and shape them, watch what they do on your partners and you should be able to do basic maintenance yourselves." said Mistress Valentine.

Ruby came up behind Daniel and Sebastian, complimented their hair and turned Daniel to face her.

"Okay Dani, I'm going to do yours first. Watch closely Sabrina." said Ruby, tweezers in hand.

She began by plucking any stray hairs then she shaped them into a more feminine arch, explaining that you should always pluck from the underside. Before he knew it he was done and Ruby held up a mirror for him to check.

"Wow Ruby they look so good, so much softer looking." said Daniel inspecting them.

He was a little unnerved by all the little changes that added up to a bigger, noticeably more feminine version of himself but he remembered what Dr Knight had said to him. Even if he was unsure, he knew that everything happening here was for his own good and the best thing to do would be to obey. He just had to trust them. It didn't help that he was getting so turned on by all of this, seeing himself starting to look like a gorgeous young woman. As he stared, he wondered if he wanted to be the girl looking back at him or to be with her?

He couldn't help but feel pride at his new appearance, he looked infinitely prettier than regular old Daniel, he felt confident and sexy, a new feeling for him. He sat patiently while watching Ruby repeat the actions on Sebastian, taking notes and learning how to do it for himself.

With the class now having styled, longer hair and plucked, shaped eyebrows, Mistress Valentine inspected every student individually, making sure they looked perfect. When she was done and happy with her, the Trainers and the students work, she addressed the entire class.

"Another day full of progress ladies. You all look so pretty and cute, you hair and eyebrows have made a big difference. I'm very happy with you girls, that's all for today, you may follow your Trainers to your next class." Mistress Valentine said, sitting at her desk.

"You do both look great, good work girls, you are such naturals." beamed Ruby, obviously proud of her sissies.

They both thanked her as they were led to the locker room for gym class. There they got changed into their usual gym clothes consisting of sports bra like top, booty shorts, leggings and running shoes. They were led into the gymnasium and were all shocked by an unusual face, it was the man from yesterday! Who was he? Why was he here?

The figure clad in a loose fitting tank top and shorts stood at the front, patiently waiting for everyone with his arms crossed. When they were all assembled the stranger spoke.

"Hello class, I'm Cody and its great to meet you all." he smiled. "Today I'm going to be putting you all through a pretty intense workout so get ready to sweat!" he shouted over the loud work-out music he had turned on.

Cody ran them through fifteen minutes of stretching and warm-ups before showing them the main course, a very difficult HIIT work-out. It was brutal, it had been thirty minutes since they started and Daniel felt like he could collapse, sweat running down his face, though he tried his best to keep up. At some point near the end of the work-out, Daniel in his exhausted state tripped over one of his own feet and went tumbling to the floor.

Cody was right over to see if he was okay, quickly examining the painful area on Daniel's ankle.

"Does this hurt?" he asked as he felt Daniel's heel.

"Ooow owww yeah! Yeah that hurts." he moaned.

"It looks like a nasty sprain to me, Trainers, you can gather your students. Class is over for today anyway, it was great meeting you all, great work everyone." he said waving as the students left the room one by one.

"Now lets get you seen to." he said, retrieving an ice pack and holding it on Daniel's ankle. "So what's your name?"

"Its Danie- Uhh Dani, nice to meet you. Sorry about all of this." he stammered.

Cody gave Daniel a big, warm, friendly smile then helped him to his feet, where he almost fell again but he had reached out and grabbed onto Cody. He didn't have time to feel embarrassed from falling into this man and needing him for support because Cody decided just to lift Daniel off the ground himself and carry him to a padded, massage table in the corner of the room.

"That should help with the swelling." he held the ice pack on Daniel's ankle. "But you never got a chance to do a warm down, mind if I just rub down your muscles so they don't get sore?"

Daniel didn't know exactly what Cody meant but he seemed to know about physiotherapy and muscle groups so just nodded his head in agreement.

"Good then lets get started, lie face down on the table please." said Cody helping Daniel get into position.

Daniel just complied and moved where Cody guided him, lying face down with his arms at his sides. He felt Cody begin by rubbing Daniel's shoulders, firmly working out the tension they stored. It felt amazing, all the tightness leaving Daniel's upper body as this man's big hands rubbed his back, gradually getting lower to where he was working on the area just above Daniel's hips. Cody's expert hands kneading into him, working away all his stress.

Without warning Daniel's mind wandered to thinking about Cody's cock, how big was it? What shape was it? How did it taste? Daniel tried to shake the intruding thoughts from his head but try as he might, they kept on coming back. Daniel felt his arousal growing, his heart beating faster, he told himself it was because he was locked up, he was horny, it would happen to anyone, right? Then making things worse, Cody began work on Daniel's calves and gradually moved higher, making him squeak when he felt Cody peeling his sweaty booty shorts down his legs while Daniel tried to grab his hands.

"I just need a little more access to get all of the kinks out, we're almost done." Cody said brushing Daniel's hand away and pulling down his bottoms.

He worked the lower legs and as he got higher he massaged Daniel's thighs, making the boy give out an involuntary moan. Daniel heard himself making the noise and felt so embarrassed, it must just be the stress relief that was making him so comfortable but Cody didn't stop there, his last stop on Daniel's small frame was his developing buttocks. As he felt hands grip his plump ass cheeks he let out a light squeal, again to his embarrassment.

"Don't worry, this is just the last area of tension and you'll be all done." Cody said confidently.

He rubbed and stroked and caressed Daniel's ass, taking his time touching and exploring every inch of him. Just as Daniel thought it was getting too much he felt something brush against his opening, something firmly rubbing away at his entrance, causing his locked up cock to fight in its cage and begin to leak a little pre-cum. Cody noticed this and smiled but said nothing, using his thumb to tease the poor boy. Daniel was panting and unconsciously humping the padded table, trying in vain to push himself over the edge.

To his surprising disappointment, Cody withdrew his hands from Daniel's body and helped pull up his shorts.

"There we go, you should feel much better, just take it easy for the rest of the day and you'll be back to full strength soon." said Cody helping Daniel off the table and onto his feet. "How does that feel?"

Daniel's face was a bright red after what had just happened, all he could do was answer.

"Much better now, thank you Sir." he said softly.

"That's good but I'm not Sir, I'm just Cody." he said smiling. "It should be lunch time, why don't you go get something to eat before your next lesson?"

Daniel just smiled and nodded, his face burning a deep crimson then he turned to leave.

"It was nice meeting you Dani." Cody shouted after him.

Daniel gave a small wave and replied.

"Nice to meet you too Cody."

Daniel walked by himself to the cafeteria, very aware of the damp spot on the front of his shorts. He entered and took a seat next to Sebastian.

"Hey, how do you feel? That one looked painful." he asked with concern.

"Its fine, its much better now. Cody helped me out and it's a lot better." Daniel replied, still bright red.

Noticing this and the damp stain on Daniel's shorts, Sebastian had to ask.

"What else happened?"

"N-nothing... He just gave me a rubdown to help loosen me up is all." Daniel said.

"Yeah you look looser." said Sebastian with suspicion. "He's really cute though, isn't he?"

"Who Cody? Yeah he's really nice."

"Oh come on, you must have more to say after getting a massage from him? I think I might take a fall in the next class." asked Sebastian.

Daniel giggled, thought for a second and replied.

"He had strong hands."

"Yeah I'll bet..." said Sebastian in a day-dreamy stare.

Before lunch ended Daniel excused himself to go take a shower, change out of his sweaty clothes back into his school uniform, apply his make-up and straighten his hair again. All cleaned up and dressed appropriately, Daniel made his way to his next class, Meditation with the Trainers.

Daniel was slightly late to his class, he crept into the room where Ruby noticed and ushered him to his chair. Daniel looked at the other students in their own chairs, they were motionless, completely absorbed in whatever was playing through their headsets. As he quickly drank his tea he could hear faint moans coming from his classmates as their Trainers monitored them, typing this into their tablet computers. The tea worked quicker this time, Daniel's eyes were already starting to glaze over by the time Ruby was strapping him into the chair.

"Have fun in there sweetie." Was the last thing Daniel heard as the headset came to rest over his eyes. Everything went black for a second before there was a barely audible sound and a faint light in the distance. Gradually the tone got louder, until it felt like it was inside Daniel's very head, it felt like a thousand voices all speaking at once, imprinting information in his mind that his ears couldn't make out.

The far off light was blinking, flashing and it was getting closer. He felt the plug in his ass pulse to life, electrically coursing through his body. The light got closer still and he could make out that it wasn't just a flashing light, it was images, very fast moving images, going by so fast that Daniel couldn't make out what they were, though he felt his arousal build and his mouth begin to water.

After licking his lips he drew a deep breath in, trying to focus on the images and not his burning desire. It would do little good though, as when the images were close enough to make out what they were he let out a small gasp. They were cock after cock, flashing by at a quick speed, filling every corner of his vision, making sure he could see nothing else. Daniel didn't have time to look at them in any detail because of how fast they were going by but he could tell they were all different. Instinctively he opened his mouth, panting like a puppy that wanted a treat, letting a thin line of drool run from his mouth.

He jumped a little when he felt his reward enter his mouth, a comforting phallic instrument but the restraints didn't allow much movement. Forgetting everything else in the world, Daniel gave into his lust and began sucking hungrily, using his tongue to massage the underside as his lips pumped up and down. He was a bit too eager however, making himself choke and cough with the member buried in his mouth. Taking a deep breath he recovered quickly and resumed frantically sucking while the images flashed by, burning into his brain and the voices went on, delivering powerful messages straight into his subconscious mind.