All Comments on 'Boy Sent to Bloom Ch. 04'

by AndyPuppyDog

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
LavanderHazeLavanderHaze10 months ago

Omg! This is one of the best chapters in the story so far. I hope you continue with the story!!!! I can’t wait.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Blooming nicely :)

ChloecrossedChloecrossed10 months ago

Loved loved loved this! Xxx

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The antagonist side of this story is so weak, it comes off as a how to drug and brainwash a person. There hasn't been any planning an escape or things the MC is doing to hold onto his male personality, it's just more of the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

From the beginning til now, it's just not how kidnap victims would react and respond. The story would be so much better if it was good versus evil.

300bowler300300bowler3009 months ago

Unlike the last two comments, which just goes to show you, you can't please everyone...

But, for my money this is one hot story line, and I believe, a lot more people feel,

the same way, as I do, by looking at the rating...Please keep the chapters coming...

Hugs and Kisses Betty jo xoxo

freyafertilityfreyafertility9 months ago

So erotic and wonderfully written. I love this series! Can’t wait for chapter 5!

mainekindmainekind9 months ago

I think it is good erotic fiction, I like and have been looking forward to more chapters. Very hot and well written. Thanks.

AndyPuppyDogAndyPuppyDog9 months agoAuthor

I'm glad that you are still liking the story. I'm definitely going to finish it.

Hope everyone is doing well.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I just loved all of the chapters. It is such a sexy and hot story and very well written.

I can't wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When is the next episode coming out

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It’s taken too long for the next chapter :c I can’t wait!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Author forgot about the story….

AndyPuppyDogAndyPuppyDog8 months agoAuthor

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, had some personal life things going on for a few weeks or more.

I haven't forgotten about this at all and finally have time to myself again so I'm back working on part 5 now.

Its been really encouraging reading the comments, you guys have been awesome.

I'm, personally feeling a bit more refreshed and enjoying work on the next part so there shouldn't be too much more of a wait.

Thanks again for hanging in there and I'll have more soon.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

OH,GOOD! Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It’s a wonderful story. Very different and erotic. I hope you will continue it.

BoiwifeyBoiwifey7 months ago

This story had me uncontrollably moaning and cooing. The way the men treated them was exactly how bois should be treated by men. As q boi on hormones and in chasity, this was right up my ally. My little clit was straining against my cage and it made me cry.

Take your time with these parts. Don't feel pressured. A good story is worth the wait. Easiest follow ever.

AndyPuppyDogAndyPuppyDog7 months agoAuthor

Thanks I'm really glad you like it, it was a lot of fun to write.

Part 5 has been submitted and should be available soon, hope you enjoy it.

woodseaveswoodseaves7 months ago

Judging by the tone of several anon comments, I'd say you nearly became a victim of your own success. But better to wait in expectation than be disappointed with something hurriedly written. Delighted to see Ch 5 is out. I'm ready to enjoy reading and fantasizing about being one of the characters.

AndyPuppyDogAndyPuppyDog7 months agoAuthor

Thanks and I hope you really like it.

monasissymonasissy5 months ago

Such a beautiful story. I would love to be a student of bloom.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndyPuppyDog@AndyPuppyDog
I'm just a stray dog looking for a home. I'm a really big fan of the authors on this site. The imagination and sexy scenarios can be very inspiring.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES