All Comments on 'Boy Sent to Bloom Ch. 05'

by AndyPuppyDog

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
woodseaveswoodseaves7 months ago

Well worth the wait. Intriguing development, expertly woven into the fabulously sexy story. Dani and Sabrina are so adorable.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love this soooooooo much

I just have 2 observations:

You should mention more how her body qualities had changed, and their voices

You should separate better the transitions from Dani's POV to Robert's/Dani's mother, just using some

...

And then spacing the text like this should bring more clarity to the lecture

...

And then doing it again to go back to Dani <3

Lily PegLily Peg7 months ago

Love the sex scenes got me going and wanted to join in! Dani sounds like myself and Sabrina some sissy l knew and loved. The spa visit was fun and inventive. Bravo you horny Master!

LatexZashaLatexZasha7 months ago

Could Sabrina and Dani marry each other while earning a real job. Also I love the series so far.

BoiwifeyBoiwifey6 months ago

Hi, AndyPuppyDog. I saw your comment on my stuff and since there's no direct reply button I thought I would comment on here.

I wouldn't have expected you to be the type to want to own and spoil a boywife. Knowing that makes your stories even hotter

AndyPuppyDogAndyPuppyDog6 months agoAuthor

Thanks Boiwifey its nice of you to message, a reply button is a good idea for the site.

I'm glad it makes them better for you lol, I completely adore femboys.

It would be a dream to have a sweet and caring boiwife to love, protect and care for.

I listened to your audio roleplays and thought they were fantastic, your voice is so sweet and easy to listen to, your writing is fun and adorable and they're just really great to listen to, you make a very good boiwife lol.

Thanks for them and I'll be looking forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

1 year in?...2 years to go...sounds like there is a lot of story left, and lots of what is the drs objective, how is she getting money back? selling them as trained sissy slaves or pimping them or????

Very very good and intriguing so for. Please continue.

Thanks

Mil

BoiwifeyBoiwifey6 months ago

Response from Boiwifey

Yeah. Knowing you're someone who likes femboy makes your stories hotter because it's like you're describing the type of boi you like rather than being the boi in the scenario. I absolutely love it. I actually recommended your content to my fans once on my patreon.

I'm glad you like my audios. I make them in the hope that I will actually get to be a boywife one day. For now, I write and record.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

superb

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

awaiting for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

awaiting for the next installment

Anonymous22 days ago

LavanderHazeLavanderHaze4 months ago

Great chapter. I can’t wait for the next chapter any longer!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Is the author going to finish the story?

AndyPuppyDogAndyPuppyDog4 months agoAuthor

I will finish it yes, I'm sorry about the wait and appreciate that everyone seems to want more. Happy New Year everyone.

Lapper69Lapper694 months ago

This is a very well written and thought out story. I hope there is more to cum. So much needs to happen which includes taking care of by Dr. Knight

MakehandpartyMakehandparty4 months ago

Oh, Boi! You have me on tenterhooks!! I can't wait to see what happens to Dani and Sabrina. I see the seeds of Robert's destruction. I see the wrath of Dani's mother building up steam. What I hope and pray for is instead of a private expensive boarding school for bois like Daniel and Sebastianthat will assist in the metamorphosis from a an unhappy boy into a boi into a fully realized (think Maslow) sissy, schools like this are made available Dominant Women who are looking for a submissive Male to Hot Wives and girlfriends looking to train their husbands and sons to be betas and to be bred by bulls, raise the bulls offspring as their own, in short put everyone else's wants and needs ahead of their own to love pain and humiliation, to full on sissies and fembois. That this is not just sanctioned by the State, but that like religious schools these "Beta Acadamies" are able to recieve education vouchers like parochial schools can. Fair is fair, right? If you want to raise your kid as a religious bigoted, unforgiving, prejudiced fuckehead, fine. But I should be able to raise my kid to love cock if he wants, to give him HRT as soon as I can, to make him a her or her a him, to make the a Dom or a sub, to train them to love dog cock, whatever. Equal and fair, instead of the way it now, "All animals are equal, but those with more money are way, way, way more equal than others. And you others, heh, heh, heh...you're just plain fucked."

Martin594Martin5944 months ago

I can hardly wait, this is a great story. Keep going, please

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

After 4 months, I think it’s fair to say that the story has been forgotten:c

REGIS777REGIS7772 months ago

More please!!!! We need to have the story continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

When is the next chapter coming out?

AndyPuppyDogAndyPuppyDogabout 2 months agoAuthor

I'm sorry its so late, I've had other things taking up my time but I have been making progress.

I've written a decent amount of the next chapter and it'll be a longer one with a bit more going on.

I'm glad people are still looking forward to it.

I'll finish it as soon as I can and hope you all like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndyPuppyDog@AndyPuppyDog
I'm just a stray dog looking for a home. I'm a really big fan of the authors on this site. The imagination and sexy scenarios can be very inspiring.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES