Boy Training Ch. 03

Story Info
In which I again assist Miss with her other pet.
1.1k words
4.17
1.7k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are 21+. The use of the word 'boy' is as a Domme's affectionate diminutive for her devoted pet.

I stepped through the door of my apartment and put my keys on the counter. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and knocked it open. My phone bleeped. It was Miss.

I'll need your services tonight, 7PM, she texted.

I stiffened in my pants. By now, just a text from her was enough to get me hard. I finished my beer and ate a light snack.

I was at Miss 's door exactly at 7. Miss appreciated and rewarded punctuality.

She opened the door and took my breath away. Her hair was up in a short ponytail high on the back of her head. This exposed her forehead and promoted her eyebrows. Her deep blue eyes were clear and bright mirroring the smile on her luscious, full lips, the ones I dreamt of every night. She had something in mind but what it was I could not guess. Mine is only to serve.

She was wearing a lovely sundress tight to her body. A low neckline highlighted the dress hugging her breasts. The dress was then tight to her long lean abdomen, a sight that always made me want to drop to my knees. The dress flared a bit to mid thigh and my first thought was to duck my head under there and worship her as she deserved. I didn't. All this flew threw my tormented brain at lightspeed.

Miss threw her arms around my neck and pressed herself to me. I caught her scent and I stiffened further. She gave me the lightest, most delicate kiss on the lips and stepped back, pulling me inside.

She put her arm around my waist and squeezed me gently. We walked into the living room together. What I saw shook me to my core and stiffened my penis more than ever before.

Her boy was squatting such that his buttocks touched the ground with his knees bent and feet flat on the ground. His arms rested by his side. In this position, his balls were on the floor and his hard penis pointed straight forward. It took me a moment to take it all in. The strangest thing, however, was that his head was tilted back so that he stared at the ceiling. There was an Oreo cookie on his forehead.

"I'm working on his training," Miss said, unable, any longer, to contain her mirth. She almost giggled.

"Watch," she said.

She snapped her fingers. Instantly, her boy flipped his head and caught the Oreo in his mouth.

"Good boy, good boy," she praised him, tousling his hair and kissing him on the forehead. I could see his penis throb.

She returned to me and started to undress me. She whirled and I unzipped her sundress. It fell to her feet revealing her naked beauty beneath. I picked up her dress and hung it on the back of the door.

She pushed me backward into her favorite overstuffed armchair and sat down on my lap with her back toward me. She reached behind her, cradled my sac and lifted it such that my balls and penis were now trapped between her buttocks and my belly. She spread her legs over mine and in spreading mine, I stretched her wide open.

She snapped her fingers again and her other boy crawled quickly to her. She pulled his face into her vulva and he began his service. She then leaned back lightly crushing my balls and pressing on my penis. She laid her head back on my shoulder and I, again, had the pleasure of nibbling her neck. My arms were busy hugging and caressing her. She sighed in contentment and closed her eyes. I caressed her under boob and lifted and squeezed her breasts while rolling her side boob with my thumbs. She groaned. The boy licked and sucked faster. I felt her belly tighten. I knew she was close. The boy shoved his tongue deep inside her and tickled her anus with his finger. She took a deep breath and just as she was a out to scream, I pinched her nipples hard. She let out a yell that would wake the dead. She shook her head back and forth against my neck. I felt her abdomen contract and loosen and each time she crushed my balls. When she relaxed a bit, I hugged her tightly to help her rest.

She wasn't finished. She snapped her fingers. The boy rose and stepped between my legs. He was fully rampant and he entered her sopping wet pussy easily.

"Slow and steady," she ordered.

He entered, very slowly, to the hilt. He then, very slowly pulled almost all the way out. In and out, on and out, slowly.

"Faster now."

He accelerated. Long strokes. In and out. Each time he bottomed out I felt them, together, crushing my balls lightly. Miss sighed again.

"Faster."

He started ramming her. Every impact jarred my balls. Nonetheless, I continued to caress and squeeze her. Miss continued to moan and squirm. She arched her back off of me and again, I pinched her nipples. She gurgled once and fell back down on to me further crushing my balls.

With a final, weak snap of her fingers, he looked into her eyes, arched his back and squirted into her with every ounce of his being. He collapsed on the floor.

Within a minute or two, Miss rose. She pulled me to my feet. She straddled his head and had me stand facing her behind his head. As she squatted on his mouth for him to finish his duty, she pulled me to my knees at his head. This brought the head of my penis down such that it rested on the other boy's forehead.

When he had finished cleaning her, she rose and knelt beside the boys head. She bent to kiss him as if giving him mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. He yearned to kiss her but she suddenly turned her head toward my penis. She sucked it into her mouth right over his lips such that, this time, he could feel me inside her mouth through her cheek. She twirled her tongue and I felt her teeth scratch my head. She popped the head of my penis from her mouth.

"Cum now," she said as she scratched the corona, this time with her nails. I grunted and my seed sprayed on to her boy's lips and mouth.

"Clean and lick your lips," she ordered and she watched as he did so.

When she was satisfied, she lay down beside him and hugged him to her.

"You owed him that," she whispered to him as they both dozed off.

I rose slowly, my balls and penis throbbing. I covered them with a comforter, dressed and slipped out in to the night.