Boy Training Ch. 02

Story Info
In which I again assist Miss with her other pet.
1.5k words
4.25
2.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are 21+. The use of the word 'boy' is as a Domme's affectionate diminutive for her devoted pet (and, in this story, for the dogs. No animal sex or injury is involved).

I was working out of my home office. I was lost in thought when my hand brushed the collar I wore for Miss. I remembered the moment she caught my head between her thighs and claimed my service. Her warmth and smell had penetrated me. As I thought about this, refMissvely, I hardened though I knew no relief would come without her permission and participation. Others might need a locked cage to remain chaste but I was bound only by the word of my service to my lady. My penis rose, fell and ejaculated by her will. The pleasure that gave her was more than enough to pleasure me. That thought made me throb harder. At that moment, my phone bleeped. It was Miss.

I will take the boy tonight, 7PM , she texted.

I rose and made preparations for the evening ahead. I showered and hopped on the bike. I was at her place on the dot of 7. I slipped into the kitchen and peeked into the living room.

Miss was majestic in her straight backed chair. A true Elven queen with one dog, upright, to each side of her. Her hair was up and tight. This raised her forehead and made her glance that of a sword-maiden. She would brook no disobedience tonight. Her boy was on his knees at her feet as I had expected. In my jealousy of the look of love that she gave him, I wondered if he was up to the task before him.

I approached them and Miss reached up to me from her place. I bent at the waist. She placed her arms around my neck and graced my cheek with a touch from her luscious lips. I could feel my favorite, the lower lip, tease my cheek an instant longer. Miss handed me a small package.

"Take him in the bedroom and prepare him for me," she instructed.

I took him by the scruff of his neck and he walked on all fours by my side to the bedroom. I swear I saw the two dogs grin at his predicament. In the bedroom, I placed him against the wall facing the foot of the bed. I opened Miss's package and removed the leather harness she had made for him. It consisted of a short laced tube that went around the neck of his scrotum pressing his balls lower. I tightened those three laces. There was a small strap, then, from the back of the tube that came under his balls and snapped to the front.

Attached to the short tube, above, was a longer tube that I laced to his shaft leaving just his mushroom head exiting from the top. I took the long pieces of lace that were left and wrapped them around his waist tying them in back.

In this way his rampant penis was attached to his abdomen while his balls, or really Miss's balls that he carried for her, were stretched, separated and displayed for her pleasure. The head of his penis throbbed as I pinched it to harden him for her. I put him back on all fours.

I suction cupped a large dildo to the wall behind him and lubricated it. I then reached into my pocket and retrieved a leather parachute for him. This parachute was a cone with a small opening that went around the neck of his sac and now stretched balls and a larger opening open to the floor. I went to get Miss.

Miss entered the room and smiled.

"Excellent," she said as she approached the boy.

I knelt beside the boy. Miss squatted in front of him. We could both see, smell and feel her heat. She cradled his chin and my penis throbbed in jealousy. She gazed lovingly into his eyes in a way I could only dream of every night.

"Do you wish to be my boy," she asked, "And wear my collar as does my other best boy?"

"Oh, yes, Miss, more than anything," he whispered back to her entranced by her glance.

"Do you know what you have to do?" she asked, "Where must you worship?"

"Yes, Miss, I must worship your rosebud, Miss," he croaked, his cock head throbbing in its sheath.

"Good boy. The moment I feel your lips on my rosebud, I will claim you as mine."

With that, she placed her hands on his shoulders, pushed and impaled his ass on the dildo on the wall. At the same time I attached the bottom of the parachute around his balls to the base of the wall below the dildo.

Miss grabbed me and pushed me onto my back onto the bed, my head at the foot of the bed. She mounted me in a sixty-nine position and I began, gently, to lick, kiss and nibble her nether lips and clitoris. In this position, her lovely rosebud was directly in front of her boy about 2 feet away. The only way for him to worship her as she desired was to lift himself off the dildo and stretch the parachute hard enough to squeeze his balls through the opening at the top.

"I'm waiting," she said as she began to ride my mouth.

We heard the boy grunt in his first effort. He came off the dildo a couple inches but the tension on his balls made him give up and he was pulled by his balls back on to the dildo. He whimpered and grunted again. He got a little farther but the pain spreading from his testicles to his belly drew him back onto the dildo.

The noise of his efforts in service to her drove Miss wild. I was licking her slit and clit for all I was worth. She, for her part, lay flat on my belly with my flaccid penis in front of her. Every time I would harden, she would flick a testicle with her long fingers until I fell soft again. Only she would have pleasure for now.

She started to rock her pelvis and vulva on my face. Faster and faster. The boy continued to fuck himself as he struggled to reach his goal. I could feel Miss getting ready to tighten. I shoved my tongue inside her and she seized up as she had her first orgasm of the evening. In her passion, she tapped my balls and I, again, softened, in her hand.

Slowly, I continued to lick her and suck her button. We both heard the boy grunt and wail. He pulled off the dildo, almost out of energy. His face was twisted in a combination of pain, passion and devotion. He was almost off the dildo completely and his balls were stretched to their maximum. With a loud wail, we heard him free himself and his face appeared above mine as his kissed and licked Miss's rosebud. She spasmed at his touch and I sucked her clit as hard as I could. She came again.

"Release him," she called.

I reached behind me and felt for his abdomen. I released his penis from its sheath of leather. He was harder than I had ever felt him and I guided him inside her. As I had previously, I now licked and nibbled her while I felt his shaft slide by my lips into her. Miss wriggled in pleasure on my chest and belly. Slowly, then faster, she slid back across my lips and on to his shaft. She groaned, rocked once more and then screamed an orgasm into my belly. She snapped her fingers. Her boy lifted up and shot his load high into her vagina. It took him a good 15 seconds to empty his aching balls into his Lady. He fell onto her back and the two of them crushed me in my service. She slapped my balls one last time to insure I remained flaccid and I thanked her for it. Eventually, she reached behind and pulled him to her side. She looked in to his eyes.

"Good boy," she said as she placed a leather collar around his neck. She fondled both the collar and his balls gently. She sat up, on me, and I did my duty of cleaning her of his seed as the two of them gazed into each other's eyes and kissed each other tenderly. She had a small orgasm of my making while captured in her lover's embrace. When I and they had finished, they crawled higher into the bed. I covered them with a blanket as she spooned her boy.

As I rose to leave, Miss signaled me. I knelt by her side. She squeezed my testicles gently and then leaned over to give the head of my still flaccid penis a chaste kiss.

"Good boy," she said as I rose and slipped out into the night. I smiled as I licked my lips and tasted their lovemaking. My heart burst with the knowledge of the pleasure I had given my Miss.