All Comments on 'Boy, Was She a Hot Wife Ch. 01'

by i_am_the_watcher

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
One word "sick"

What a piece of horse manure. You should be ashamed of yourself for writing such awful garbage. Obviously your mother didn't teach you right from wrong. Seek help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sick is good

Sick is good. Me liked this "piece of horse manure" Write some more stories about this hot wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
!

Why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wimps With No Self-Respect Will Love This

Everyone else is wondering what happened to the editors here on the site. There used to be some standards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
stupid morons

Ignore the trollish comments from the morons who don't get the term "loving wives". It amazes me that they read it if they don't like the genre. Good story...looking forward to more adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
true story ?

then I'm really sorry for you ! fantasy well a bit strange, but what the hell. if true I would not have trustet her as far as I could spit after this (a decision was made before and not adhered to), but maybe your one of those men who just like to be treated always and from anybody like shit.

if true your life must be very boring not only hers yours too. and again raw sex which will anybody left empty in the end has to fill the boring of a couple and for sure destroy any good feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What is it about the Brit psyche?

Why do you guys love to have other men fuck your wives? I just don't get it.

<br><br>

I suppose Ch. 02 will involve you sucking down a gash-load of something from Tick's dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I agree ignore the anti-erotica reviewers

Great story. It's not just Brit's that like your stories, many of us here in the US do too. The loser comments on this site are from the moronic minority opposed to anything beyond social or some religion related approved sexual relationships. Back to the pulpit boys, Literotica is for erotic stories real or fantasy of all types whether you like or approve of the theme or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
re:stupid morons

Since you can only defend the story by attacking those with other opinions instead of the story on its own merits, the only logical answer is that you can't find any. THAT is the mark of a true moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Dont Read it!

Those of you that do not like to hear about a wife being shred - You should choose not to read these stories. As for me, I love them and can't wait for the day my wife finally decides to share herself with me and another deserving gentleman. Yes, I am in the Good Ole US of A. Write On!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Divorced

He said it all, they are divorced because she was a slut. If you like to read about slut wives, great. But it takes a very special kind of guy to really enjoy this. Every guy that fucks your wife thinks a little, sometimes a lot less of you, its just the way we are. Also, the wife thinks more about her wants than yours, her respect for you is also pretty low. So if this life really turns you on great, go for it, but 99% of people who talk about how great it is while they sit in their B.V.D.s yanking on their puds would be destroyed if some woman they loved really did this. To people who are really thinking about this, be carefull what you wish for. Once done, you can't take it back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ch 2

I dont know about the rest but I enjoyed the story please write more chapters, eagerly awaiting Ch 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
slut AND

lame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Watch!

What I don't get is he just gets to watch. Wife is hot for kid, breaks word about fucking him, has hot sex with kid, all their friends will know, and hubbie is mad he didn't get to see the tick dick. She doesn't fuck hubbie, no blow jobs, or even a hand job, just your a perv and a little dicked wimp, go to bed. Where is his fun in that? No wonder he got divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Liked it, want more

Nice start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved it- want (much) more

Maggie may? Maggie did! I loved the whole set up and would like to read more about this wanton wife.

ps -Ignore the pathetic comments from the snide yank critics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wife had her own agenda and used the husband.

She disrepected him by lying to him in deception and then committing adultry right in front of him. She is an outright slut and a worthless piece of trash. Husband is plain stupid since he could have "woken up" at any time to stop the wifes betrayal. Hopefully he divorced her very soon after he found she could not be trusted.

BazzzBazzzabout 16 years ago
Very erotic

That was a nice build up to a climax. I hope you continue to write stories like this with the same sort of style. I did get a kick out of the fact that your boy Tick seemed to like to make his move by the toilets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent!

LOved the story, but ...who is the guy who makes multiple negative comments on this type of story pretending there is more than one idiot out there? Is he allowed to do that? I thought it was one comment per person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
TO ALL YOU NEGATIVE COMMENT WRITERS..

If you don't like these type of stories - why bother logging onto LITEROTICA and reading them, you dumb pricks? Why not go and read something that won't offend you - like THE BIBLE ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
NASTY!

Well another English cuckster is born. Ho hum. Nothing new there then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Beer into coffee

She leaves to get him a beer and returns with the coffee???

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

Another bisexual story of a guy that likes to see hard dicks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Face It

Face it dude your just another gay guy using a hot chick to find dicks for you to suck. Nothing new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I have given you 5 stars for all of your stories, till now. Why on earth would you have divorced such a lovely woman like this. Sorry but this one I give you a 3 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I GAVE U 5* - THE STORY IS WELL WRITTEN, VERY REALISTIC & THE WIFE IS A KEEPER!

My first wife cheated on me royally: in a small community pop. 5,000 everybody & his brother new she was having an affair & i did not know. I ought to have known, but i was refusing to put two and two together.

I filed for divorce AFTER she left me for another man. She was willing to come back but i said No. The story of my life could have been quite different.

At that time i discovered my hitherto hidden side (voyeur, cuckold, you name it).

I re-married. But over the years my sexual fantasies were more and more for my new wife to fuck another man & tell me everything & i tell her i love her nevertheless & we fuck passionately! I tried to convince her & incite her but she would have none of that. She was a looker. Mentally she was mature but in terms of looks she was a late bloomer. She was a knockout when she was between 35 & 50 (yes 50 - believe it or not). If she did have a lover it was unbenownst to me.

She had many chances to fool around, many. Initially she would tell me who complimented her or showed signs he was hitting on her; later on she stopped doing that because i would go wild to fuck her right away

All i can tell u is i jerked off quite a few times to vivid fantasies where my wife has just come home from a date (her boss, her fellow worker, my good friend...)

* * *

As a matter of record here are some of the tags for this story: slut wife, voyeur husband, naked wife, fucking my wife... BTW one of the similar stories is I Became a Slut!

It seems some people read Loving Wife stories just so they can shit-talk them. To each his own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Watching

The basic fact is that it's fun to watch a woman fuck. To see her get into it and cum while taking another's cock works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Happy Hubby

First time I watched my wife with another man was fine. We were out drinking with friends and we went back to our home. In the car Connie showed her tits to John and he played with them all the way to our house. Once we got home no one was there. She took his to the family room and let him enjoy her body. While they were there our other friends showed up and we all went to family room. She was sucking his cock We watched and soon she had all our dicks in her mouth. We took turns fucking her in every hole and sent most night drinking and fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FIVE-STAR STUFF! BRAVO! THE WRITER'S CRAFT IS REMARKABLE. THE STORY IS INTENSELY EROTIC. IN MY OPINION, IT IS ALSO REASONABLY REALISTIC.

This story is a MUST READ for people who are into husband-waching-wife stories.

A voyeur/cuck-wannabe husband is KINKY; as a rule, he is neither a wimp nor a homosexual: he loves to share his wife!

patilliepatillieabout 6 years ago
Wow, what a fag hubby

didnt have the balls to put an end to her shenanigans, and enjoyed the cuckolding to boot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
THIS STORY IS VERY HOT & VERY REALISTIC, & MUST BE BASED ON TRUE EVENTS. I GAVE IT A 5 (4.75/5 = 97%)!

In my mind, i_am_the_watcher did a very very good job. Bravo!

The depiction of the hot wife reminded me of a woman whom i knew very well & loved truly madly deeply. Her character was also very vivacious & bubbly, & her body was pleasingly curved... She had the ability to get & keep men's attention.

Men would give her compliments. She encouraged them todothat. When she fancied the man she would praise the compliment. She would add, "... pllease don't be shy to give me a compliment in front of my husband. If you think it's not polite enough, you can whisper it in my ear & i will give my husband the sanitized version... You must promise me that, OK?"

I envied both the men she fancied and her husband.

I will leave it at that.

I JUST WANTED TO PROVE THAT THIS STORY REFLECTS MANY TRUE EVENTS.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan99almost 4 years ago

I thought it would have been better for her to be at a hotel or motel for the first time.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Boy, was she a whore wife!

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

Femdom agitprop: You see?! You see what happens when you try to be nice to your wife?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous