All Comments on 'Boy with the Butt Pt. 03'

by HornetNest471

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

When will we get part 4 hopefully he'll get fucked doggy style

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Part 4

I can relate so much to this. I have a small dick and a big ass, also short and latina

dicyvergesdicyvergesalmost 4 years ago
this series is amazing.

I hope you're writing others episodes like this, can't wait for part 4...

please don't stop creating....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please continue

Im hoping the girlfriend or his mom get more action with him

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story!

Not many write with this theme, please more of this and many like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Though these 2 didn’t have much of a relationship I can tell you that being fucked by my wife with a modest-sized strap on that’s still larger than my 3 inches is a blissful journey into submission that counts for the best sex we have. She’s loving and kind but totally in control of the action and my pleasure. We found strap one when we were looking for a cocksleeve to augment my penis. We use the cocksleeve when i’m “the man” and the strap on when she’s “the man”. Thanks for this great chapter.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047about 1 year ago

I do like this concept, though of course a real mum shouldn't comment on her son's arse or grab it. Just like teen boys dream of cumming in their friends' MILFs, some MILFs might want a boi with a phat arse.

I'm ashamed to say it but that behaviour really hurts no matter what gender or age you are. Fucking someone with a big arse, tits or cock just for your own pleasure and then discarding them like rubbish. Especially if they were nice and loving only while they were getting what they wanted. At least with a rough or degrading Dom/me who said they just want to fuck you, you probably know what you're getting into and they're kind of being honest. Bit of a dick/cuntwad, but honest.

IK this is just a story and that must've been the point of how the MC was treated – humiliated for his smol pp, get his big arse groped, spanked and fucked, etc., and then tossed away until they wanted him again. Some people even like that.

I'm simply pointing this out as I've been treated the same way (incl. ghosting) and I've heard of so many others who were as well, which is very upsetting. It's not much to get over but it's tiring, and to be fair I've ghosted people as well or not been responsive enough to them. I don't think I've ever been mean or nasty to someone just after we've had sex though or experimented, that's the worst.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous