Boy with the Butt Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A smile appeared on her face, like she was proud, and she exclaimed, "Someone is liking this a lot. And here I was thinking I'd have to fight you. You're a natural at this."

Natural? A natural at what exactly?

Again, before I could go further on that, her strapon was inserted into my again as my head laid back and my eyes closed.

"Open your eyes and look at it. I want you to watch me fuck you," she ordered.

Not having to tell me twice, I raised my head and opened my eyes, as I said her hips thrusting into me. She didn't bother going slowly to get me used to it, she was going what seemed to be full throttle from the start. My tongue fell out as I was watching her sliding her strapon in and out of me. I put my arms under my knees and held my legs up, even trying to hold them back more a bit so it could make her job easier. With every drive of her dildo into my ass, my cock grew harder and harder.

"Tell me you love this dick, Jordan. Say, 'I love that dick, Mrs. Ramirez,'" she stared into my eyes and directed.

As weird as it sounded for me to say, I repeated, "I love that dick, Mrs. Ramirez."

I screamed in pleasure as she kept going and let go of one of my knees to touch my cock because I knew what was about to happen, but I stopped when I realized that may not be allowed. To my surprise, she saw me and questioned, "You want to cum?"

"Yes, Mrs. Ramirez," I answered as I bit my bottom lip.

"Jerk that baby dick for me. Jack that little cock off," she belittled.

Yet, it was like holding an open flame to gasoline. For some reason, it only made me harder and I grabbed my cock and began to jerk it as she continued pegging my ass. My breathing immediately picked up and my body began tingling. This was going to happen soon.

She then leaned over me, her strapon still in my ass, and put her hand right underneath my cock. I continued stroking it as she smiled at me. "Right in my hand. Jizz in my hand. Aim for my palm and release right on there."

A long, loud groan came from my mouth, as I looked down at her hand, aimed the tip of my cock at it and came right on it. A few spurts came out as my body got warm inside and my eyes closed like I was in Heaven. This was supposed to be my punishment, but I had a smile on my face that matched hers, if it wasn't bigger.

Just when I thought it was over, Mrs. Ramirez had one more surprise left up her sleeve. "Now, eat it."

My eyes slowly opened and I saw her hand hovering over my face, specifically my mouth. "What?"

"Don't disappoint me now, eat your cum," she again instructed.

Then, doing something I never imagined myself doing, I stuck my tongue out and licked my cum from her hand. Not wanting to bring her down, I licked more, sucking on her fingers and kissing her hand until every last drop of my semen was gone. It was a weird, bleachy taste with a bit of a sweet hit, but surprisingly, I didn't hate it. Truthfully, it was oddly satisfying.

I felt her strapon slip from my ass and she stood up, staring down at me. She then stated, "Eating your cum is for lying to me and then lying about lying to me. I wasn't supposed to go that far for the punishment, but your brought it upon yourself."

I actually forgot this was supposed to be a punishment, truth be told. I liked and enjoyed this more than I thought I would.

Wait? What the fuck am I saying?

"Now," she enjoined, "Pull your pants up and get the fuck out of my house."

Woah, where did that come from? What happened to me being her good little boy? What happened to the forehead kisses and the whisper voice that I was growing to like? Was this a new act? I asked, "What?"

Then she then snapped, "You heard me. Get the fuck out of my house!"

She then began walking up the stairs in her house, as I stayed down, pulling my pants and underwear up to my waist quickly in order to get out of here. Just as she disappeared from my view up the stairs, I heard her call out, "Welcome to the lifestyle."

The lifestyle? What lifestyle? What does that mean?

What does that mean?

12