All Comments on 'Boyfriend's Fantasy'

by Curiouscouplebtv

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I’m not objecting to being in wrong category

Since it looks like there’s a second chapter coming, but it was just poorly written. Gave it a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT

Bless you for writing a good hot wife story,Thats why we come here.Hope to read more from you and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
so let see

Hubby get to play third wheel

He gets a few licks to his dick, 3rd rate BJ if even that

He gets a dead fish cunt to finish in

She wants him to suck cock

To me it looks like hubby is on the way out

Pretty soon he will not be invited, and maybe get scraps when she gets home

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Editor

An editor would help your writing immensely. The story has a nice theme and I would encourage you to write more but you need an editor's assistance going forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-HOT

Who is we? Speak for yourself . Not everybody comes here for garbage. Some of us would actually like to read a story, a concept you're most likely not familiar with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only real shit!!

Maybe gay ones will love that crap!!! Why dont you put it there??!!

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
A bad story...and even worst...

A bad story...and even worst using the second person...Then comes the question: Who are these people? So not one good aspect in it...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid, nonsense and pathetic story. 1* for this garbage

The writer did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some mental illness mixed with some gay issues and some cuckold issues that were transported to this pathetic story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

1* for this ugly and nonsense story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
There was a better way to tell this story

It felt rushed. The characters weren't well developed. We never got any hints at motivation except for general horniness. But most of all there was no emotion. It was rather bloodless.

Blah.

It was kind of like the outline of a story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

A non married gay prick doesn't make a LW story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The husband must have been truly desperate for cock to allow his wife and her lover to treat him like shit on their shoes. Hey, he got to put a penis in his mouth before that same genitalia was a major factor in his cuckolding. His self esteem and the respect of his wife were small prices to pay for the ecstasy of having that cock pass through his lips. He would no doubt gladly give his life for one good fuck from that glorious phallus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous