Boyfriend's Night Out Cruising Pt. 01

Story Info
Boyfriends give in to temptation during a night out cruising.
12.4k words
4.86
34.6k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was our 6 year anniversary, my boyfriend and I were looking forward to a night out on the town after spending the better part of 2 years in lockdowns due to COVID-19. We decided to stay at a hotel in the city and had settled into our room. It had been awhile since we enjoyed a night out dancing so I made myself busy quickly looking up the clubs and bars that were nearby to the hotel.

It was a Thursday night and I found a gay bar that was open and looked to have a special event on, I didn't bother reading the details and told my boyfriend I had found us a place to go. He was enthused as well, it had been nice to spend time alone together but at 26 years of age we were both looking forward to a night at a bar with music, dancing and some drinks.

We showered together in the small hotel bathroom and made sure to wash each other's bodies, my cock began to harden as Daniel spread my ass cheeks and began to press his fingers against my hole. I pressed my ass back against him and he commented, 'Oh someone's excited to be heading out huh?'

As he pressed his index finger into my asshole I let out a small moan, 'Ohhhh yeah babe, it's been so long since we went out. Fuck that feels good!'

Daniel pressed his finger in and out of my ass a few more times and then stood back up switching off the water and turning me around. We kissed and moved out of the shower then drying off and applying moisturiser to each other's bodies. I payed special attention to his cock which had grown to be hard at its full 7 inches and he in turn applied a lot of moisturiser to my ass and asshole.

Daniel is 5'8" with a slim but toned build, like me he's 26. He has short black hair, brown eyes and a slightly olive complexion from his Spanish side. My name is Cohen and I on the other hand am 5'7" with an athletic build, shaggy blonde hair, blue eyes and white complexion.

We each left the bathroom excited at the night ahead and started to dress, I selected a pink pare of tight briefs that held my 6 inch cock and balls nicely. Over this I put on a pair of short white shorts that just covered my upper thigh and a tight black t-shirt. I looked over at Daniel and commented, 'Wow!'

He had just pulled up a pair of black Calvin Klein briefs that his 7 inch hard cock looked ready to break free from, a pair of skin tight black jeans and a tight white t-shirt. 'Like what you see babe?' Daniel said grinning back at me.

'Hell yeah I do babe! We look so fucking hot, bet we'll be beating boys off tonight.'

I looked at the clock and it was nearing 9pm, we finished our pre-drinks and then headed downstairs for the hotel lobby.

Our Uber arrived and drove us to the bar, as the car pulled out the front we could see a long line winding its way down the block. 'Must be a popular event tonight.' I said.

Daniel looked across at me and nodded then the Uber driver mentioned that this was the most popular gay bar in the city and that Thursday nights was its famous cruise night called 'Naughty Thursgays'.

I raised my eyebrows to Daniel as we opened the door and he grinned at me, 'Let's do it, we've committed now.'

We joined the line and I overheard a conversation of two Asian guys ahead of us that looked around 22 years old. The shorter one asked the other, 'Are you sure about being here tonight? They did say it can get raunchy on Thursdays.'

The other the taller of the two then replied, 'We won't know until we go in, plus I am going to be getting some tonight, looks like lots of hot meat here too.'

I looked at Daniel and rolled my eyes as we both heard the boys conversation, how bad could it be I was thinking but I was also excited at the prospect of finding out. Daniel reached over holding my hand in his and squeezed gently as the line began to move forward.

The guy in front of us was right, I looked ahead and the line did seem to be filled with good looking guys and I included Daniel and myself in that category as we looked great. In his tight jeans and t-shirt he was the more conservatively dressed of the two of us. My hairless toned legs and thighs were on full display in the line and I could feel the shorts tightly clinging to my bubble butt. It was a thrill to be out again.

We reached the front of the line and there was a counter, I thought that as it was Naughty Thursgay there must be a cover charge. Daniel and I approached the counter and the 30 something guy behind it looked at us and grinned. 'Looking good boys, you both here together huh? Spicing things up?'

We looked at each other and I replied, 'We could all do with a bit of spice right?' Winking at the counter attendant.

The guy behind the counter nodded his smile widening, 'You boys are naughty, well it's a $10 cover charge or you can go inside topless for free, you just need to leave your tops with me and can collect them when you leave.'

I looked at Daniel and he looked back at me, 'Ah well, in for a penny in for a pound right Cohen?' He then lifted his t-shirt up over his shoulders and head leaving him standing at the counter topless, his six pack abs on full display wearing just his skin tight black jeans and shoes. I licked my lips seeing his sexy body and excited by what we were about to do, I had never been in a bar or club topless before and copied Daniel taking off my own t-shirt.

This left me standing there in my pair of tiny shorts and sneakers with my own upper body topless. I wasn't as defined as Daniel but you could still make out my abs and pecs.

We walked inside and the music was blaring as the DJ played from the far end of the bar on a raised stage. The bar itself was the entire right side of the room while the dance floor was between the bar and the DJ stage. On the left side of the room were 4 pool tables and then a staircase leading to the upper level.

Looking around the room it was all guys and they were all similar ages to us looking between 18-30 years old and most had taken up the offer of free entry for being topless. Daniel noticed me looking around the room at all the topless boys and nudged me, 'Enjoying the view huh Cohen?'

I grinned back at him and we made our way to the bar finding a spot at the front and flagging down a topless bartender to order a round of drinks. We spiced things up by having a tequila shot followed by a vodka soda.

The tequila shot had my head buzzing and as we moved away from the bar I was moving to the music holding my drink in one hand and Daniels hand with my other. I noticed as we moved through the crowd my ass had been grabbed and touched a few times. Daniel moving ahead of me didn't realise this.

We reached a spot between the dance floor and pool tables and stood together drinking our vodkas and looking across the crowd. It did feel great to be out again and I was starting to enjoy the attention of other boys prying eyes looking at my body from across the room.

Daniel and I danced to the music for a couple of songs and then he moved away to get us another round of drinks from the bar. I told him I would meet him over at the pool tables thinking it would be fun to have a game.

As I reached the pool tables I stood a few metres back watching on as two groups played a game of doubles that I quickly found out was strip pool. I watched on as with every ball sunk the other team had to remove an item of clothing. One of the players was already butt naked walking around the table with his hard 5 inch cock out. There were even some guys watching the game that reached out and stroked his cock as he passed, this made my own cock stir to life in my shorts.

It was then I felt a hand firmly grab my right ass cheek and squeeze. I turned my head to the right thinking it was Daniel returning with our drinks but was surprised to find the hand belonged to the taller Asian guy from the line earlier. With his hand still on my ass he pulled me towards him and before I could protest had tilted his head down towards mine and pressed his lips against mine.

They were soft but firm and the scent of his cologne filled my nose. I was taken by his brazen advance especially as it had been so long since I had been out. I felt both shock at the sudden physical contact and excitement at kissing a complete stranger while my boyfriend was at the bar and could return at any moment.

I hadn't opened my mouth so this stranger kissed my lips and then lifted his head back looking down at me. He was topless as well and as I looked down from his face I took a breath seeing his muscular chest and abs that had been pressing against my naked upper body.

He must have been around 5'11" and had short black hair with deep brown eyes and a tanned complexion. As I looked back up his eyes met mine and he said, 'Hey there sexy, you want to head upstairs with me?'

I wasn't sure what was upstairs but as it was Naughty Thursgay and cruise night I could imagine what we would be doing if I did go. I took a step back and replied, 'Well hello to you, that is one way to introduce yourself, do you do that with all the boys?'

He grinned back at me, 'Only the hot ones, and in those shorts you are the hottest piece of ass in this club.'

I felt myself blushing, 'Well thank you for that, it's nice to be appreciated but I'm sorry I'm actually here with my boyfriend.'

'Awww shit a boyfriend on cruise night, I shouldn't be surprised though right I mean look at you. Well you are here tonight so if you feel like mixing it up maybe trying some Vietnamese then I'll be around.'

Just then Daniel returned with our drinks and he stood next to me looking from me to the Asian stud standing close by and handed me the drink. I took it from him and said 'Yay you're back! This is....' I trailed off as he hadn't actually given me his name yet.

'I'm Phan, I was just admiring your boyfriend from across the dance floor and couldn't help but come over to introduce myself. You've done well netting that ass to yourself bro.'

Daniel looked at me and grinned, 'Well you're popular aren't you Cohen. Thanks Phan, I am a lucky guy, who knows maybe one day you'll get this lucky too.' Daniel had winked at Phan as he said this and I wondered if there was anything behind that.

I was positioned between Phan and Daniel and felt at that moment like a piece of meat they were negotiating over, it did feel good being the centre of attention and in demand but to change the subject I interjected, 'Looks like we're all lucky boys, one of the pool tables is free, how about a game of doubles?'

Daniel looked away from Phan and back to me agreeing that was a great idea. Phan said that he would go get his friend to be his doubles partner and be back. Before he departed he looked at me his eyes boring into mine, 'Oh and it was a pleasure to make your acquaintance...Cohen.'

The way he said my name sent a shiver through my spine. I took another sip of my vodka as Daniel and I moved to secure the pool table and started to set up the balls. Grinning at Daniel as I finished, 'You're not the only one that finds my ass irresistible huh babe?'

He laughed back at me finishing his drink, 'I can see you love the attention, nice to be out again right.'

I nodded and moved to stand beside Daniel as Phan returned with his friend from the line earlier who turned out to be named Tran. They were both Vietnamese as it turned out.

We flipped a coin to see who would break and we won, Daniel moved to the end of the table and just as he was about to break Phan interrupted and said 'Oh and don't forget boys this is strip pool.' And he pointed his cue across to the sign above the pool tables that read 'Strip Pool Night'.

I gulped, I had forgotten about that with all the heat that had happened between Phan and I then Daniel returning.

'Looks like this will be a crazy night Cohen, we're in this now.' Daniel looked at me as he shot the ball down the table breaking the game and getting us started. I watched on over the table, the balls darted in all directions and one sunk into the middle pocket. It was a spot, we would be spots while Phan and Tran would be stripes.

As we had got a ball in Phan and Tran both had to remove an item of clothing. Phan took off his left shoe and as Tran still had a shirt on he took that off. He wasn't athletically built like the rest of us but wasn't fat either as he displayed his flat stomach to the bar. Tran was also closer to my height.

Daniel went again but didn't get a ball in so it was now Phan's turn and as he moved around the table surveying the balls a small crowd had begun to gather around our table to watch us play. It felt electric to be playing pool half naked with a bunch of guys we had just met and many more watching on most also with their tops off.

Phan leaned over the table winking at me as he shot the ball to the far side sinking a ball into the pocket. I knew what that meant and both Daniel and I removed a shoe.

The game continued and it was fairly close with each team taking turns sinking balls. Shoes were removed followed by socks and now that we were all standing in just our shorts or pants a larger crowd had gathered pressing closer towards the table. I think they were intrigued by the game because it was interracial with two Asian boys against a white boy and a Spanish boy.

It was Daniels turn and he skilfully sunk another ball, we grinned at each other and I turned to Phan and winked at him pleased that he would now be removing his shorts. He placed his hands to his waist and looking directly into my eyes dropped his shorts to the floor leaving him standing there in front of me beside the pool table in just a pair of white Calvin Klien briefs.

I swallowed as I took in the view and he smiled back at me knowing he had my full attention, his muscular Vietnamese body did look hot. The crowd made some wooing noises too. On the other side of the table Tran had removed his pants and was standing in just his blue boxer shorts in front of Daniel.

I moved into position to take the next shot but just as I was about to shoot I saw in the corner of my vision Phan and the bulge in his briefs moving. I missed the shot that would have won us the game and it was now Trans turn. As I stood back up form the table Phan looked across at me and while adjusting the growing bulge in his briefs said, 'Don't want the game to be over yet huh Cohen?'

I ignored his comment and stood watching as Tran moved to take the next shot, he hadn't really been playing well at all but somehow fluked a ball into a pocket which meant Daniel and I would be down to our underwear. Before we removed our shorts and pants the crowd handed us tequila shots which we downed, it seemed like they were getting closer to the table like a wall of abs pressing in on us.

I shifted my weight and pulled down my tiny shorts, the crowd cooed and wooed as I stepped out of them standing before them in just my pink tightly clad briefs with my bubble butt on full display. Phan clapped towards me and I felt hands from the crowd starting to reach out and caress my legs and a rogue hand occasionally squeeze my ass.

Having seen this in the earlier game it wasn't a surprise to me but when a hand managed to cup my cock which was now bulging in my briefs it did make me jump. I looked across to Daniel who was receiving the same kind of treatment from his side of the crowd. He didn't seem to mind though as I looked and saw a topless blonde guy who looked to be 19 maybe 20 years old reaching out from the crowd and starting to rub the front of Daniels briefs.

Phan walked past me as he prepared to take the next shot whispering into my ear, 'You look so fuckable right now Cohen.' And he slapped my ass passing me by to take his next shot.

If he got his shot in that would be it, Daniel and I would have to play out the rest of the game completely naked in front of all these strangers.

Phan took his time leaning back and forth surveying the table and adjusting his weight. He said something across to Tran in Vietnamese and then looked down at the table. He made his shot and we watched on as the ball moved across the table hitting the target and sending another of their balls into the far right pocket. I thought to myself oh my god it's time to strip.

I looked over towards Daniel who like me must have been feeling the effects of our alcohol courage and the attention from those watching on in the growing crowd. He grinned over at me holding his briefs in the air with his now hard 7 inch cock standing to attention in front of the crowd, the blonde guy that had been rubbing his cock through the briefs moments earlier was standing close by starring wide eyed at Daniels now hard cock. Those around the table were cheering loudly and chanting 'Off! Off! Off!'

Another tequila shot was handed to me and I quickly swallowed it and proceeded to bend over pulling down my pink briefs and standing before the crowd now completely naked with my bare ass on display and my 6 inch cock pointing out towards the pool table. I looked towards Phan and he was licking his lips.

Daniel and I were now completely naked in front of everyone and the cheers from the crowd around the pool table got louder which only drew more people over to see what all the fuss was about. As I turned my attention back to the game I could feel the crowd pressing closer in around us as they all gazed at my naked body.

It was Daniels turn next and as he bent forward to take his shot I saw hands from the crowd reaching out and touching his thighs, caressing his legs and that same blonde guy even reached out grabbing hold of his 7 inch cock. This caused him to gasp as he took his shot and sent the ball in the wrong direction.

Phan and Tran laughed at this and I heard Phan say. 'Well that's all part of the strip pool experience isn't it. Looks like your boyfriend has an admirer.' The blonde guy was now openly stroking Daniels cock as he lifted himself back up from the table leaning his head back as he enjoyed the attention his cock was now receiving.

It was my turn now and being completely naked I moved around the table to position myself near the white ball. It had ended up towards the middle of the table which meant I had to lean further forward down against the table to reach the shot causing my ass to push out towards the crowd like a bubble butt beacon.

I could feel that my asshole was now on full display to all those behind me which was both thrilling and scary. Guys in the crowd were bending down behind me to gain a better look at my ass and I could feel my cock pressing against the edge of the pool table.

Like Daniel had experienced I felt hands rubbing against my thighs and squeezing my ass but they couldn't get to my cock as it was pressing against the table. Luckily for us I made the shot, that meant Phan and Tran would now be naked as well and I would have a chance to seal the game with my next shot.

I stood back up to the cheers of the crowd, looking across them it was exciting to see so many hot guys looking at us and cheering us on. Some had even followed our lead and removed their pants and even underwear as well. This was turning out to be one hell of a cruise bar and I could understand now why the line was so big outside.

The cheers became louder and I turned to see Phan and Tran had removed their briefs and were now completely naked as well. Phan moved around the table and my mouth fell agape as my eyes fell down towards his cock. It was big and thick and looked to be 8 inches fully hard. His balls were big too and completely hairless except for a small patch of pubic hair above the base of his cock.

As I moved to make my next shot those closest in the crowd had began to caress my thighs more confidently and eager to move higher. I felt the hands moving up my thighs to my ass cheeks and beginning to knead my bubble butt. Another hand reached around and had managed to grasp my cock squeezing it gently.