Boyfriend's Night Out Cruising Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ok Cohen we're almost there, 2 inches to go alright. Just keep doing what you're doing and let those throat muscles of yours get used to having my huge dick inside of you.'

I blinked as my eyes were starting to fill with water and breathed through my nose more as Bryan pushed forward again. I closed my eyes and felt my cock pulse as my lips suddenly felt the impact of Bryans balls pressing into them. I had done it, I now had this Asian studs huge 9 inch cock down my throat, he was impaling me with his Asian spear.

'Ohhhhhh fuck this is so hot Cohen, you look fucking great with my cock inside you and my balls look fucking awesome against your face.'

I was feeling a different sexual energy inside me at accomplishing what I had thought was impossible, deep throating Bryan's huge cock. The feeling of having all 9 inches down my throat was sending shock waves through me and I could feel my own cock pulsing more frequently without any contact from myself or Bryan.

He started to pull back slowly, his cock moving out of my throat and across my tongue till the head was resting on my lips. Then when he slid forward again and his balls pressed into my lips I couldn't take it or control it anymore, my sexual urges had taken over and my cock pulsed again this time erupting with 1, 2, 3 and then 4 spurts of cum shooting out and landing back on my abs and chest. It was easily one of the fiercest orgasms I had ever had.

'Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!' My moan was muffled by the 9 inch cock that was down my throat.

Seeing me explode like that Bryan let out a groan, 'Yeahhhhh that's it Cohen, see how your body reacts to my cock and this is just when its down your throat. Imagine how it will feel when it's inside your ass.'

I moaned again onto his cock and Bryan then started to fuck my face with his huge member, he had ceased the slow pace from before and was now quickening his thrusts back and forth. I couldn't believe what was happening as my body recovered from my orgasm and I came to terms with my position. I was laying back on a couch in a cruise bar getting my face fucked by Bryan, a complete stranger I had only met that evening and his 9 inch monster Taiwanese cock. Not to mention I had also been fucked by his 3 friends Zheyan, Lien and Justin already down stairs on the pool table.

Thinking this and feeling Bryans cock moving through my throat I was completely overwhelmed and found my cock hardening once again so soon after having erupted with a huge load of cum.

Bryan looked down as he fucked my face seeing my hardening cock coming back to life. 'Ohhhh yeah you are loving this Cohen, look at how your cock is being controlled by me. Let's see what happens when I take your ass, your boyfriend will never be able to fuck you to the sexual heights you feel when you're with me.'

Bryan pulled back, his 9 inch cock leaving my mouth and moved his way around the couch to my legs. He got onto the couch, lifting my legs to his shoulders and resting his knees either side of my hips. He grabbed hold of my ass with his hands firmly pulling me closer to him and then looking down at me, 'Ready for me to change your life Cohen?'

I looked back up at Bryan taking in his muscular abs and chest, seeing him holding my legs against his shoulders and finishing at his eyes which bore back into mine. 'Yes! Fuck me with your huge cock Bryan, I need to feel what it's like, take my ass, it's yours.'

He grabbed the base and directed the head to my hole, I shuddered as I felt his head pressing against me and then with a mighty thrust I felt his cock stretching my hole and push through into my body.

'Ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkk!' I moaned as I felt Bryans cock filling my ass to the brim, I had no idea my ass would be able to accommodate his large dick but Bryan was confident and started to push further forward into me. His cock was filling me inch by inch and I was moaning loudly as the pain and pleasure of having a thick 9 inch cock inside me took over my senses.

'Ohhhhh my god Bryannnnnnn you are so fucking biggggg!' I groaned out as I felt Bryan's balls press against my ass. He had done it, he was now balls deep inside my ass filling me with his full 9 inches of Taiwanese cock. It felt incredible, my body was fuller than it had ever been before.

'Yeah that's it Cohen, now say my name as I fuck you!' Bryan groaned as he started to fuck my ass. His 9 inch cock moving out slowly and then slamming back in all the way till his balls slapped against my ass cheeks. Bryan's cock was driving my body wild as it pressed against my g-spot constantly and his dirty talk was driving me crazy beneath him.

'Fuckkkkk that feels soooo good Bryannnnn, ohhhhhhh yes! Yessss! You're the best fuck I've ever had.'

He was taking long deep strokes now fucking my ass like a pro and grinding our pelvises together as he pressed against my g-spot over and over. My own cock was now fully hard again and bouncing against my stomach with each of his thrusts forward.

I had lost complete control of my body and senses and as Bryan slammed his cock forward against me again I groaned out in pure pleasure as my cock erupted with my cum shooting out onto my chest again.

'Yeah that's it Cohen! Ain't nobody fucked you like this before, now beg me to cum inside you.' He started to fuck my ass harder and faster, slamming his hips forward against my ass.

'Give it to me Bryan, empty your cum inside me, I need it, I need you so baddddd.' I trailed of as I said this looking up at Bryan who had slammed his cock balls deep into me and had moved his hands to grip hard against my ass pulling me even harder against him as he pushed his cock as deep as he could into my body.

'Ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk yeah take it you cock craving slut! Take my cummmm!' Bryan shouted out and I felt his 9 inch cock start to throb deep inside me as he filled my ass with his seed.

We both groaned in pleasure and exhaustion at the crazy fuck we had just completed, it was easily the best fuck I had ever experienced.

I had closed my eyes and was breathing in deeply trying to regain my breath when I felt Bryan moving above me. He was also breathing heavily but had slowly started to slide back as he sat back on the couch and his cock made its way out of my ass. When the head slipped out I felt his cum already starting to leak down my ass cheeks.

I opened my eyes as I felt Bryan lay his hand down against my thigh, he was grinning over at me as he started to squeeze my upper thigh. 'Well Cohen, how was that for a fuck. Don't think your boyfriend will be able to take you like that.'

'You are right about that Bryan, that was the best sex I have ever had!' I couldn't help myself but say what I was thinking and it was the best.

'I'll put my number in your phone, call me next time you have a craving for this.' He gestured to his now softening 9 inch cock and then stood up putting his clothes back on and passing me mine.

As I sat back up he leaned down and kissed my lips, 'See you again soon white boy.'

He left the room as I said bye leaving the door open as he went into the hallway. I quickly put my briefs and shorts on followed by my shoes and left the room as well. I was now completely spent sexually and any itch I had been needing to get scratched was well and truly gone.

Walking down the hall I looked into the open doors as I passed by seeing several rooms that had differing sexual activities happening. I reached the final door before the stairs and heard a familiar groan. It was unmistakably Daniel, I peered into the room to see Daniel bent over on a bed with Phan behind him fucking his ass. Daniel was groaning with each of Phan's thrusts and it looked as though Phan was fucking his ass rough, slapping his cheeks after each thrust.

The sound of Phan's balls slapping against Daniels ass echoed and I stepped into the room watching on as Phan dominated my boyfriend. I had never fucked Daniel like this before, he was always the top and me the bottom in our relationship and he hadn't ever really made out like he wanted me to fuck him. Here he was though bent over with Phan behind him ramming his 8 inch Vietnamese cock into his ass.

'Yeah that's it take my cock bitch, I told your boyfriend he'd be the one taking my cock tonight and since he hasn't come up I'll take your ass instead.' Phan was talking down to Daniel, really making sure to assert his dominance as the top. 'Look how your ass has given into me, I'll show you how a real top fucks his bottom boy.'

He was pounding Daniel's ass harder now and I could see his cock slamming deep into him as Daniel groaned out in pleasure. Neither had noticed my arrival into the room as I stood in the corner watching on for a few moments before disappearing back into the hallway and heading downstairs to the bar level.

It was still going crazy in the bar, I was topless as were the majority of guys on the dance floor. I made my way across the dance floor and stood against the bar, with Daniel occupied upstairs I thought another drink would aid my recovery from taking 4 dicks in the one night.

The bartender made his way over and winked at me, 'You look satisfied my friend, what can I get for you?'

I grinned knowing my body had reached new levels of sexual highs, 'I sure am! I'll have an espresso martini please, need something to get my energy levels back.'

He nodded knowingly and started making my cocktail, I felt another person approach the bar standing next to me and turned my head to look who it was as they seemed to be standing very close. It was the blonde guy that had given Daniel a blowjob and been fucked by him earlier by the pool table and dance floor.

As I looked at him only a few inches from where I was standing he looked back at me and smirked, 'Some night huh! I love being fucking blonde don't you! Found myself a latino hunk and took his cock like a damn pro, how about you babe?'

Looking back I realised how similar we were, Daniel certainly had a type. His blue eyes were a similar shade to mine but his blonde hair was short while mine was longer and shaggy. I could see why Daniel had been attracted to this guy, he looked to be younger than I was maybe 21 and a little taller, skinnier and more feminine in his high pitch voice. I smiled slightly back at him as the bartender handed me my espresso martini, 'Oh I love it! I'm up to 4 dicks tonight and its exhausted me!'

'Oh yeah that was you on the pool table right? Have a thing for the Asian boys huh, that'll make you very popular here, not often there's a nice looking blonde bottom for them to fuck. I'm Sebastian by the way, oh and was that latino hunk your friend? He certainly made my night!'

'He's my boyfriend actually but we both went a little wild tonight.' I sipped my drink waiting for Sebastian to respond.

He looked me over before licking his lips and responding, 'Well my god you boys certainly know how to have a good time. Hope to see you both here again and maybe next time we can take care of your man together...' He slapped my ass then and turned to walk back to the dance floor.

Sipping my drink I stayed by the bar watching the stairs, waiting to see when Daniel would emerge from getting fucked by Phan. With the music blaring I could feel my heart beat racing through my body or maybe that was just the espresso martini. I looked down and saw that the crazy sex session I had just been involved in the Zheyan and his friends had given me a real workout and my abs and chest were tense and defined against the bar lighting.

This was getting me a lot of glances from those passing by and watching me as I stood by the bar alone on Thursgay cruise night. I had just finished my drink and placed my glass to the bar counter when a confident looking Indian hunk walked over to me smiling widely.

He was the same height as me 5'7" but walked tall and exuded confidence, I had never been attracted to an Indian guy before but as he approached me with his top off I watched the lights bouncing off his chest and abs. They were smooth, muscular and looked freshly waxed which was a huge turn on for me and I found myself questioning my previous lack of attraction.

This hunk looked to be the same age as me, 26, and as he leaned down against the bar I noticed his bicep bulge. He definitely seemed like a gym junkie. I turned looking to him as he stared back at me and my attention moved away from the staircase. 'Hey,how's your night been so far?' I waited for his response as I played with my empty martini glass.

'Not as good as yours has been but I hope that will change soon. I saw you enjoying the company of those Asian boys on the pool table, that was so hot but I bet I could make you feel even better than those amateurs.' He gleamed at me poking out his tongue as if trying to entice me with his proposition.

I liked his confidence and his body looked amazing, add to this his chiselled jaw line, smooth skin and short black hair and I could see myself giving in to this Indian stud. But I was feeling sexually exhausted still from the craziest night of sex I have ever had and although I could feel my cock trying to stir back to life it was spent.

'Look you're a good looking guy and I am flattered you came over to me but I am so spent already, how about you go and get with another guy. Look at you I am sure you won't have any troubles picking up. I'm Cohen by the way. Nice to meet you.'

I went to turn away from him and faced back towards the staircase waiting for Daniel to emerge thinking I had done enough now to dissuade my Indian admirer. He was persistent though and reached across the gap between us gripping my wrist with his left hand tightly and pulling me back to face him.

Although we were the same height he looked at me with authority as I spun back around to face him, his hand still gripping my wrist. 'Don't you blow me off Cohen, I am sick of you white boys not paying me the respect I deserve. I'm Vishnuu and if I want something I get it and what I want right now is you.'

I was taken by his aggression, 'Oh uh sorry Vishnuu, I wasn't trying to blow you off, I just don't think I have anything left tonight.'

'We'll see about that, I bet I can get your juices flowing again and instead of blowing me off you'll be blowing me.' He pulled me closer against his chest releasing my hand and gripping the sides of my face as he pressed his lips to mine.

At his touch I opened my mouth which allowed his tongue to start probing between my lips and our tongues began to collide. I moved my hands to his waist and could feel Vishnuu start to grind his pelvis against me. Moving my hand from his waist I felt across the front of his pants and rested my hand against the growing bulge that had started to press into my upper thigh.

Vishnuu broke off the kiss as he felt my hand press against his member, 'Like what you feel huh Cohen, me too.' He reached down and began to rub the crotch of my shorts, my cock was not as responsive as his but I could feel it was no longer soft.

Vishnuu started to guide me back towards the dance floor pulling me along by the wrist and moving us through the crowd till we reached the middle. 'I'm going to prove to all the white boys here that Indians are not to be simply blowed off and forgotten, we are powerful as well and I'm going to fuck that mouth of yours right here Cohen. Get on your knees.'

He pressed down against my shoulders and although any other night I would have just left and not allowed this to happen, tonight I was overcome by my sexual desires and knelt down in the middle of the dance floor before Vishnuu.

Looking up into his dark brown eyes, he was gleaming back down at me and started to unzip his pants pulling out his hard 7 inch Indian cock. It was the same length as Daniels but slightly thicker.

Vishnuu grabbed hold of the base and started to slap my cheeks with his hard cock in the middle of the dance floor, as he did this he spoke down to me, 'Yeah that's right who's a hungry bitch for this cock huh. Yeah open wide you blonde slut.' This actually turned me on more and got me more excited as other guys around us turned to watch as they danced.

I reached up holding onto his hips as I opened my mouth wider and he guided the head of his cock into my lips. 'Ahhhhh yeah kiss that dick Cohen.' Vishnuu was getting more confident and louder with his dirty talk as he saw me giving in further to his demands.

Listening to him I started kissing the head and sticking out my tongue to lick from the base to the tip. I did this 3 times before Vishnuu gripped my head and pulled my face into his crotch so that his balls and cock were pressing against my mouth and nose.

'Ohhhh fuck yeah, breath me in Cohen. You are loving this aren't you, I can tell you're craving this dick and I bet you're getting hard again too. You're a true bottom boy.'

He was right, as I breathed in his manly scent my own cock had started to stir back to life and was now semi-hard once again.

The guys around us dancing had started to comment on Vishnuu and I and how hot we looked on the dance floor, this made Vishnuu even more proud of his current position of dominance and he pulled my face from his crotch and held me looking up to him with his cock hanging cms from my lips.

'You are one hot fucking bitch Cohen, I have to get a shot of this.' He then placed the head of his cock between my lips and rest it against my tongue and with my mouth hanging open pulled out his phone and took a selfie of him standing above me in the middle of the club dance floor with me on my knees and his cock laying across my tongue.

Placing his phone back into his pocket Vishnuu looked down at me, 'Ok bitch, blow me off now.' He placed his hands to my head and then commenced thrusting his cock forward, fucking my mouth with his 7 inch cock.

His cock slide over my tongue pressing into the back of my throat as he held my face steady and started to thrust his pelvis forward and back. My saliva coated Vishnuu's Indian cock as it moved through my lips and over my tongue. He was loving the attention he was getting as he fucked my mouth in the middle of the dance floor, guys around us were commenting on how hot it was to see this Indian hunk dominating a blonde white boy for all to see.

These comments seemed to give Vishnuu more strength and he has slamming his cock forward deep into my throat as I did my best to take the whole length and not choke his balls would slap against my chin. Being used like this by Vishnuu had made my cock rock hard again within my shorts and I focused my attention on taking his cock and pressing my tongue against the underside.

Vishnuu must have been getting tired by now of thrusting as he stood still with his hands raised behind his head and watched down as I took control of our movement and started to move my face up and down his cock, reaching up with my left hand and gently rubbing his balls. This made him moan out in pleasure, 'Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh that's so fucking good, you suck like a pro.'

As I focused on his cock there was movement behind us and I felt another guy stand himself next to Vishnuu and a zipper being pulled down. I opened my eyes and saw another cock now being directed towards my face by this stranger. Vishnuu wanting to assert his dominance further pulled his cock from my mouth and said 'Yeah you can try out this cock sluts mouth bro.'

The stranger's voice then replied, 'Thanks babe, I sucked his boyfriends cock earlier so it's only fair that he should suck mine now.' Hearing his voice and his words I realised who it was now offering me his cock, Sebastian.

As Vishnuu's cock left my mouth Sebastian was quick to take control and reached down pulling my face towards his 6 inch dick. In my head I knew it was Sebastian standing next to Vishnuu presenting his cock to me for sucking but before I had fully comprehended that I would be sucking the cock of the other blonde guy that had been with my boyfriend my lips had parted and the head of Sebastian's cock had entered my mouth.