Boyfriend's Night Out Cruising Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to suck the head and was slowly moving further down his cock while still stroking Vishnuu's with my free hand, when Sebastian placed his hands to the back of my head and pulled my face down to the base of his 6 inch cock holding me in place as I deep throated my fellow blonde boy.

'Ohhhh yesssss you are a real bottoms bottom aren't you, bet your boyfriend would love to see you taking my cock into your mouth huh. One of his fantasies to watch two blonde boys fuck I am sure, maybe we should grant him his wish.'

Hearing Sebastian's words Vishnuu continued, 'This boy's the biggest cock slut I have ever seen man, no way it's fair for his boyfriend to keep him to himself, ohhhh fuck I'm ready to blow bro, give me his mouth back.'

Sebastian pulled his cock from my lips and Vishnuu thrust his forward into my cheek, I turned my head and pressed my lips around the head just as he groaned out and he began to cum into my mouth. I swallowed his cum not letting any leak from my mouth and sucking Vishnuu's cock clean.

He signed that it was the perfect way to end his night and pulled his cock from my lips, patting me on the head and pulling his dick back into his pants before turning to walk away across the dance floor.

'Hey! Don't forget me Cohen, you've still got a dick to service.' Sebastian getting my attention back on him pressed his cock against my lips, 'No more Vietnamese, Taiwanese or Indian's for you now let's end your night with my cock. You can give in to me the superior blonde boy.' I started sucking Sebastian's cock again and could feel he was close to blowing his load as well as his body moved against my face to the beat of the music.

With every beat he would move his cock forward and back through my lips and over my tongue. I wanted to show him how well I could suck cock and that I was better at it than he was using all my skills and techniques. I was squeezing his shaft with one hand while cradling his balls with the other. I would squeeze my lips around his cock and use my tongue to stimulate the head and sensitive underside.

He started to shudder and I pushed my face down his cock till my lips pressed against his stomach and sucked strongly as I felt his cock start to pulse and he shot his load into my eager throat. I kept sucking ensuring I had squeezed out any last remnants and then pulled my lips up his cock and as it fell from my mouth I looked up at Sebastian licking my lips.

'Mmmmmmm you taste good Sebastian, we should do that again.' I stood up as Sebastian breathed heavily recovering and turned to walk away and saw Daniel standing behind us. He had been watching us go at it in the middle of the dance floor and was grinning at me.

'Holy fuck Cohen that was fucking incredible, you look so hot on your knees in front of him.'

I grinned at Daniel, 'Glad you liked watching, time to go?'

'Yeah, I'm so spent, tonight was crazy right?' Daniel had walked over to me now and winked at Sebastian as he reached out to hold my hand and we headed for the club entrance to collect our tops.

'Yeah it was! We have never done anything like that before, it was such a turn on. I think I like the Thursgay Cruise Nights here.'

We waited for an Uber outside the club and returned to the hotel, we didn't speak much on the drive back, I think we were both recovering from the wild night it had been. Once we got back to the hotel I went to shower and Daniel lay down on the bed. After taking so many dicks I washed myself clean in the shower enjoying the warm water cleansing my skin.

10 Minutes had passed and I got out the shower, dried myself off and returned to the bed to find Daniel passed out and fast asleep. I guess we wouldn't be discussing the nights sexual exploits just yet...