Boyfriend's Night Out Cruising Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back I saw the hand belonged to a short Asian guy that looked to be no older than 19. He had his top off showing his well defined abs and what looked like a group of friends around him encouraging him to touch me and stroke my cock. They were chanting, 'Stroke! Stroke! Stroke!'

I tried to shake him off as I bent forward to line up my shot but it wasn't enough of a protest for him to stop and it also felt good to have his hand on my package. I was now being openly stroked before the crowd including Daniel. I looked up at Daniel and he was on the other side of the table looking back at me grinning as his own cock was still being stroked by the blonde guy. I thought he must be enjoying it as well and gave myself in to these strangers as they touched my body.

I went to make my shot but was interrupted when another hand reached out and started to pinch and squeeze my right nipple. This sent shivers through my body and I dropped the pool cue onto the table momentarily, it was another member of the group of boys behind me. I looked back up as I re-gripped the pool cue to Daniel and he hadn't moved from his spot on the other side of the table and was still watching on.

I saw Phan pass him another tequila shot and wondered to myself how far Daniel would be willing to let me go tonight. I was now feeling horny as hell and craving dick.

With my ass cheeks being kneaded, my cock stroked and my right nipple tweaked I finished the shot and our final ball the black ball went in. The crowd cheered but before I could lift myself back up from my bent over position I felt hands pulling my ass cheeks apart, fully displaying my asshole to the crowd.

The sexual tension had been steadily building and along with the free flowing drinks and limited clothing being worn the state of the crowd had reached boiling point. I looked across the table to see members of the crowd making out and starting to pull each other's dicks out. Daniel had faded back into the crowd behind them and I could see the head of the blonde guy bobbing at his waist, he was getting a blowjob in the middle of the bar.

Phan had moved around to my side of the table and took up position behind me telling the shorter Asian boy that had been stroking my cock to move out of his way. His friends though the two guys holding my ass cheeks apart remained where they were. I felt Phan place his hands against my hips and grip hold firmly as he aligned his 8 inch Vietnamese cock with my asshole for all to see.

Chants began to echo in the bar, 'Fuck him! Fuck him! Fuck him!'

I couldn't take it anymore, the sexual tension was too much and I stopped trying to lift myself back up and instead gave in to my sexual desire to be fucked placing my hands to the felt material and lifting my ass back towards Phan. I wanted to feel his big Vietnamese cock inside me, I wanted him to fuck me in front of all these other guys.

Phan moved forward and I felt the head of his cock press against my hole, he leaned back and then moved forward again teasing my ass with his 8 inch cock. The other Asian guys around were watching on as Phan teased my ass with his cock. I moved my ass back against him wanting to feel him inside me.

'See boys, this white boy is just craving my cock but I won't give it to him until he begs for it. Isn't that right Cohen, you want to beg for my cock don't you?' Phan pressed the head against my hole again and pulled back away as he said this.

I couldn't help it and had lost all self control, I just wanted to be fucked and I looked back toward Phan behind me and the group of 4 younger Asian boys and begged, 'Fuck me Phan, fuck me with your big Vietnamese cock! This ass is yours just take me!'

Hearing this Phan gleamed back at me, he seemed to be growing in confidence more and more as he asserted his power over me, the power of his cock in front of the others. 'Oh I am going to fuck you alright Cohen and once I do this ass is mine like you said and you'll be craving my cock 24/7.'

Waiting for me to respond Phan pressed forward this time thrusting so that the head of his 8 inch cock started to push into my asshole, just as it was about to pop inside of me he pulled back again. It felt like torture against my ass and I desperately needed to feel a cock inside me, at this point I would take any cock. Phan was still waiting for my answer and looked at the others and made as if to walk away.

'Ok, ok! You have a deal just fuck my ass Phan.'

'Hmmmm I'm not sure if I want to now....' He was toying with me. 'Besides, these boys tell me it's their friend Zheyan here's first time out and he wants to have his first fuck. I don't think you're ready for my cock just yet but I tell you what, you satisfy these boys and then come meet me upstairs Cohen.' With that Phan moved back and disappeared into the crowd that had moved back to the dance floor.

Zheyan the shorter Asian boy that had been stroking my cock earlier then moved back behind me taking the position that Phan had been in with his 3 friends now at my sides. No one was actively holding me down but I stayed bent over on the pool table as these four 19-20 year old Asians stood around me.

I looked back at Zheyan, his body may have been shorter than mine maybe 5'5" but he was more muscular now that I was seeing him up close. His abs were defined nicely and he didn't have a hair on his chiselled chest. He looked at his friends grinning widely and then back down at me, his dark brown eyes boring back at mine.

I watched him as he placed his hands to the waistband of his black denim jeans and undid his zipper, dropping his jeans to the floor and revealing his pink briefs, they were the same as mine. There was an obvious bulge in the briefs and with his friends watching on Zheyan slide them down his toned hairless legs to reveal his 19 year old raging hard 6 inch cock.

His friends cheered and I felt Zheyan's hands softly grip my hips, his touch sent electric waves through my body and without realising I instinctively pushed my ass back pressing against his cock.

'Holy shit boys, I can't believe I'm about to lose my V card in front of you all.' Zheyan looked around at his friends faces and then back down to mine. He shifted his stance so that his cock was now pressing directly against my well moisturised asshole.

With his friends chanting for him to do it and fuck me I looked back towards the crowd on the other side of the table, there was no sign of Daniel. Then with one quick thrust I felt it, Zheyan had pushed forward and the head of his 6 inch Asian cock entered my ass.

'Ohhhhhhhh.' We both moaned out in unison. Zheyan taken by the feeling of having his cock in an ass for the first time then pressed forward fully causing all 6 inches of his cock to bury into my waiting ass.

I let out another louder and longer moan as I felt his cock pressing inside of me and his balls rubbing against my ass. His friends were cheering and slapping him on the back congratulating him on his conquest.

With his cock balls deep in my ass Zheyan leaned forward draping himself onto my back and asked into my ear, 'How does that feel Cohen? You like my cock inside you don't you? You like taking my virginity?'

I was lost in sexual ecstasy, I had been craving dick and this young Asian stud was giving it to me. I moaned back, 'Ohhhhhhh fuck Zheyan, this feels so fucking good ohhhhh yes fuck my ass you sexy stud.'

He then gently kissed the back of my neck and pushed up against my body grinding his cock deeper into my ass while he lifted himself back up. Then like a pro he started to move backward, his cock sliding out of my ass till the head was almost exiting and then pressing forward hard slamming his cock back into my ass causing his balls to slap against my ass cheeks.

For his first time fucking Zheyan sure was doing a great job, my body was reacting to his cock entering me and with each of his thrusts I was pushing my ass back against him wanting the feeling of having this Asian studs cock deep inside me.

Zheyan's friends noticed this and said back to him, 'Oh shit man look at this cock hungry bitch, his ass is fucking begging for Zheyan's dick.'

As Zheyan found a steady rhythm with his fuck another of his friends then replied, 'This is fucking awesome boys, it's not every night a white bitch gives in to us in the middle of the bar on a pool table. Let's see if his mouth is as hungry for Asian dick as his ass.'

With Zheyan fucking my ass we were both moaning with each thrust of his hips, I looked up hearing his friends words and one of them moved onto the pool table. He had already taken off his top and pants and was now on his knees in front of my face in just his briefs.

Looking up at him the boy placed his hands to my head and pulled my face into his black briefs, the scent of his cock and balls filled my senses and made my cock even harder. The boy had removed his hands from my head but I kept my face against his briefs breathing him in and feeling his hard cock on the other side of the thin material pressing into my cheek. Looking up I noticed his stomach was not as well defined as Zheyan's but his was still athletically built.

'Look at this boys, I knew it! He's definitely hungry for more Asian dick.' He then looked around the pool table at all those watching on, 'Should I give this white bitch more dick?'

I heard the crowd respond back to him yelling, 'YES!' This filled me with excitement, I wanted to take his cock. In my sexual heat I needed it.

I heard one of the friends say, 'Go on Lien, fuck his mouth.'

The boy above me must have been Lien. He moved his hands to his briefs and pushed downward, as his briefs moved down to his knees on the pool table his cock sprang out and hit me in the cheek. I did what was natural to me and turned my face opening my mouth and taking the head of his hard cock between my lips and onto my tongue.

With my lips pressed around the head I started to use my tongue to rub against the underside which caused an immediate moan to escape Liens mouth. He was loving having his cock in my mouth and placed his hands to my head pulling my face all the way down his cock and thrusting upwards till his balls were pressing into my lips.

I now had his cock fully down my throat deep throating Lien while he knelt on the pool table. It actually wasn't that hard to deep throat him, I guessed his cock must have been about 5 inches so I could do it easily but he was eager and started to rapidly fuck my face with his 5 inch cock.

Here I was now being spit roasted by two 19 year old Asian twinks on a pool table in the middle of a bar on cruise night. I was in sexual heaven and loving the attention of having both my holes filled by these young studs while strangers watched on. Somewhere else in the bar Daniel was getting a blow job from another blonde guy.

Behind me I felt Zheyan's hands grip my hips tighter, he continued to drive his pelvis into me fucking my ass with his 6 inch cock but I could feel he was starting to shake more with each thrust. He was getting close to blowing his load and the two other friends either side of him were spurring him on to fill my ass with his cum.

While my moans were being muffled by Lien's cock down my throat I could hear Zheyan panting louder with every thrust of his hips. He let out a loud groan and slammed his body into mine falling forward over my back and grinding his cock as deep into me as he possibly could. I felt it pulsing inside me as it erupted with his warm cum into my waiting ass.

Panting next to my neck Zheyan whispered into my ear 'Ohhhh fuck that was amazing Cohen, if that's what being a top is like I want to fuck your ass over and over. Looks like it was as good for you as it was for me too.'

My cock was raging hard and hanging against the table, I moaned onto Lien's dick that was currently balls deep down my throat and Zheyan pulled my head back from his friends cock.

'Sorry Lien, I just need to hear Cohen for a sec.' Zheyan's now softening cock was still inside my ass and with his face next to mine he continued, 'So Cohen we'll be doing this again right? Seems as though that guy you came with can't satisfy you like us Asians can and look over there...he's found another blonde boy to fuck anyway.'

Zheyan tilted my head so that I could see where he was pointing and sure enough on the far side of the room through the crowd and near the dance floor I saw Daniel who was now fucking that same blonde guys ass while another latino guy was positioned at his face moving his cock down his throat.

I looked into Zheyan's deep brown eyes and face, he was young but exuded a confidence I had not seen from any other 19 year old. It appeared that although his friends were not virgins he had been waiting for the right conquest and that had turned out to be me. 'Yeah we can do this again Zheyan.'

Before I could continue speaking Lien had grabbed hold of my head from Zheyan and forced his 5 inch cock back into my mouth. 'Ok Zheyan, you got the answer from him now let me get back to fucking his mouth. These lips are made for sucking cock so let's put them to good use.'

As I began to suck Lien's cock once again, Zheyan placed his hands to my lower back lifting himself to a standing position and sliding his soft cock from my ass. With Zheyan stepping back my ass was now free and while Zheyan began to collect his clothes and started to put his briefs and black jeans on another of his friends took the opportunity to take a turn at my ass.

'Oh shit are you gonna have a shot at my sloppy seconds huh Justin?' Zheyan had laughed as his friend Justin now dropped his pants and underwear to the floor, while keeping his top on he had started to angle his hard cock towards my ass hole. With Zheyan's cum starting to leak out of me I felt a shiver through my body when Justin's cock pressed against my hole and slide in without any resistance.

'Ohhhhhh my god it feels fucking good to have this ass around my cock bro. I don't care that it's your sloppy seconds there's no way I am missing the chance to fuck this white boy. Check this out my dick has slipped right in all the way!'

Sure enough Justin's cock was immediately balls deep inside my waiting ass, I guessed he must have been similar in size to Lien at 5 inches. I now had these two boys 5 inch cocks fucking my body and was loving every second of it. This was turning out to be the most wild night of sex I had ever experienced.

Justin and Lien quickly found a rhythm with their movements, thrusting in unison as they took control of my body with their dicks. The crowd around us seemed to be loving it as well as they were cheering and I could see some had started jerking their own cocks.

Lien and Justin were both thrusting their bodies into mine harder and faster than Zheyan and I could feel that they would not last much longer at this rate. This was only confirmed when someone came up beside my head and I hear him say to Lien, 'Ok boys get this over with now, we want to have a game on the table.'

Lien between his deep breaths which were only getting heavier groaned back, 'Ohhhhhh just a few more ohhhhhh seconds ohhhh.' He pulled my face down onto his cock and held me in place as his dick started to pulse in my mouth and spurt after spurt of his cum filled my mouth and throat as it landed onto my tongue. I swallowed his full load not letting any leak from my lips and as Lien pulled his cock from my mouth I felt Justin pull his cock from my ass and unload his cum onto my ass cheeks.

'Ahhhhhh fuck yeah that's it, I'm marking this white boy as ours.' Justin then pulled up his pants while Lien moved off the pool table. I lay there bent over for a few seconds regaining my breath but my cock was still rock hard and I was desperate to blow my own load.

It was then I slowly stood myself back up and turned to see the final member of this Asian foursome looking at me. He was holding onto my clothes and grinned, 'If you want these back you had better come with me.'

Lien who was in the process of collecting his pants looked at us, 'Haha you get yours Bryan and trust me Cohen is fucking worth every inch.'

I looked back at the last friend Bryan, he was fully clothed but taller than the others and seemed more broad shouldered. I felt my cock pulse and nodded to him extending my hand as he reached out and pulled me along through the crowd. As we moved I passed Daniel who looked to have just blown his load into the blonde strangers ass.

Bryan led me upstairs and we moved down a hallway until we arrived at an open door. He pulled me inside and closed the door behind us.

'Ok white boy, I know you are desperate to cum and I will make you explode without even touching your dick. Come over here and lay on your back.' Bryan was gesturing to the couch that was positioned at the side of the room.

I looked over and did as he said my body electric with all the sexual activity it was being overwhelmed with. Bryan placed my clothes down to the side and as I lay on my back walked to the edge standing over me. He then slowly started to take of his top which revealed a very muscular chest and abs. Of the 4 friends I had to say he was the most muscular, this was further confirmed for me when he took off his pants which revealed his well defined legs and my eyes fell to his briefs which looked to be holding back a rather large member.

Bryan smirked down at me as he watched my eyes fall to his briefs, 'Oh yeah boy, we've kept the biggest and best for last. After I am done with you there is no way you will need to be going off to find that Phan guy. Besides my Taiwanese cock will give you all the pleasure you need.'

The oxygen left my mouth when Bryan slide down his briefs to reveal his hard cock, my eyes must have bulged as I took in the thickness and length of what was easily the largest dick I had ever seen not in a BBC porn.

'Like what you see huh, is it bigger than your boyfriends?' Bryan grinned down at me confidently.

I nodded as I licked my lips taking the huge 9 inch cock that was now in front of me. Bryan then moved forward positioning himself with his knees either side of my head and started to feed his 9 inch Taiwanese cock into my mouth.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could to take in his thick member and felt the weight of it as it pressed against my tongue. I closed my lips around the head and started to work my tongue around the head and underside of Bryans cock.

He groaned in pleasure at the treatment my tongue and lips were giving him, 'Ohhhhhh fuck yeah that's right Cohen, show me how much of a slut you can be for this Taiwanese boys big dick.'

I moaned onto his cock as I continued to work my tongue causing my saliva to slowly coat the head. Bryan fed me an inch more and then another each time waiting for me to coat his meat with saliva and allowing me to get used to the feeling of this big intruder in my throat. We kept this up for what felt like ten minutes until I had 7 inches of his dick down my throat but couldn't possibly take anymore.

I was moaning onto his cock and Bryan was squeezing my head tightly with each thrust he made forward, 'Ohhhhh yeah you are one hungry white boy Cohen, how about I show you how you can get my full dick inside?'

I nodded onto his cock and he pulled back out his cock leaving my mouth and giving me time to allow my throat muscles to recover. He then moved my head slightly pulling me up the couch so that my head was hanging over the edge while I lay on my back.

He moved over me standing above my face and told me to open my mouth as wide as I could. I did as Bryan said and watched as he moved forward holding the base of his cock and starting to feed the head back into my mouth.

As inch by inch of his cock moved into my mouth and across my tongue I could feel his thick member passing through my throat. He slowly moved closer and closer to me as he fed me his cock, telling me to start breathing through my nose as he reached the 7 inch mark.