Boynapper

Story Info
A BDSM story.
1.3k words
4.04
6.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not a Homosexual, at least I have never thought of myself as one. A friend once became very intimate with me. It started with deep kissing when no one was watching and progressed with him sneaking into my dorm room. We would spoon and kiss and eventually it got to the point where he would pull down my pajamas and masturbate between my thighs, he never once penetrated me in any way. I was very disappointed when he moved across the country and that was the end of the relationship, I never saw him again. I don't regret the experience: after all he taught me to be a really good kisser. I never experienced being sexually aroused by any other male.

I took a break from college and got a job working a ski resort near Lake Tahoe as a janitor. I considered it the best job at the resort: I got to ski all day and do my work at night; the lift operators didn't get near the amount of free skiing that I did. I got to be good friends with one of the 'Bar Tenders': I would bring him fresh ice from the machine and he would slip me a drink now and then. One night I was sitting at the end of the bar and noticed a well-groomed, well dressed, middle age guy looking me over. I was used to it, I did attract attention: I am pretty good looking and a very fit competitive swimmer. I looked good in by 'ski clothes'. I also soon noticed he was acting very drunk. My 'Bar tender' friend came over to tell me that guy wanted to talk to me. With a warning he said to be careful: that guy didn't act drunk till I came in.

He seemed friendly enough and 'funny drunk' to me and he soon asked if I would drive him home to Reno for $200 dollars, His daughter would give me a ride back. Sounded good to me, that was allot of money and I said 'sure'. We had one more drink for the road, mine was 'Virgin' of course. I guess I didn't notice he must have slipped something into mine. I started feeling a little weird as we walked to the car and by the time we got there I was barely functional. He suggested I lay down in the back seat for a moment and the next thing I was aware of was a garage with the door closed. From then on I was aware of what was happening to me but wasn't inclined to resist anything as it happened.

He and his daughter pulled me from the car and helped me through the door to a basement, windowless room, richly furnished with assorted equipment hanging on the walls. She appeared to be my age and very striking in her ski clothes. I soon found myself in the center of the room, hanging by my arms in restraints.

He grabbed a pair of shears and began cutting away my clothes, shortly I was standing there in my 'Bikini' briefs. The daughter pulled up a chair to watch the show as he began gently rubbing and kneading his hands all over by body. I was distressed as he began to kiss, nibble and suck on my nipples as his hand softly cupped my testicles in a massage like motion. To my humiliated horror I soon had a raging erection poking out of my briefs. When I looked at the daughter, she had a hand down the front of her 'Ski Pants' enjoying the show at my expense. The Shears snipped away my last piece of modesty and there I stood, hanging by my arms, with my erection gloriously exposed for their amusement. I wanted to protest the way I was being treated but somehow I didn't seem to be able, maybe it was the effect of the drugs.

It was almost like a bolt of electricity to my cock when he casually knelt down to take me into his mouth and gently tongue the underside of my throbbing shaft. I gasped in unwanted carnal pleasure on the verge of climax and then felt him slipping on a harness like contraption to capture and imprison my balls and penis. I experienced my body convulsing to climax and being denied the relief...I was being sexually tormented and told that if I performed well perhaps I would be allowed relief at some point. By now I think I was sobbing: out of revulsion or frustration, I am not sure which. I may even have been crying.

He left the room and I was alone with her. She pulled up her chair to within inches of my dick and at eye level. I could hear her making soft mewing sounds as she played with my ridged cock. She used her finger to catch a drop of my pre-cum, I supposed it had oozed out before they put that thing on me, because nothing was oozing now. God how I wanted to cum, especially now that he was gone. I would gladly put on a show for this cute little woman, with those lustful and amused eyes, looking up into mine as she slowly sucked her finger clean of my pre-cum.

He returned wearing a short silk robe that barely reached his thighs. Together they brought forth a chair like contraption and shoved it into the back of my knees. They fastened my claves and ankles into straps, legs spread wide apart, then forced my back into a padded rest and my thighs resting on padded bars with my ass and genitals totally displayed. They released my arms and re-secured them to the sides of the chair. The chair was then tilted back till my upper torso was almost horizontal and my head rested on a small padded headrest and my lower body above my back and secured to the chair.

When the girl appeared again where I could see her, she was totally naked. She straddled my face and presented her shaven cunt for me to pleasure with my mouth. She smelled of urine and stale cum mixed in her aroused juices and with her firm grip on my testicles, made it obvious that I had no choice but to service her properly with my tongue to avoid very painful torment to my balls.

While fully engaged in 'Pussy' cleaning with my mouth, I jerked in a shocked spasm as I experienced him slipping a lubricated finger deep into my anus. He gently probed and manipulated my virgin rectum for some time and I was embarrassed to admit the sensations were not totally repulsive. But then his finger was replaced with his cock slowly plunging into my pulsing anus as she continued smothering me with a 'Face Fuck' as she moaned in orgasm, still firmly gripping my balls.

After a time she released her hold on my delicate scrotum and leaning forward, took my cock into her mouth. Now introducing me to overwhelming pleasure and torment as the device secured to my sexual parts prevented orgasmic relief which I so desperately needed.

It was almost disappointing as he pulled free from my backside and she pulled away to apparently switch position. I soon found myself being 'Tea Bagged' by her skilled mouth. Now he was slipping his turgid cock into my mouth as he took mine into his and loosened the device restricting my orgasm. I came with an explosion simultaneously as he unloaded his cum deep into my throat that I gulped down in my ecstasy.

I don't know if I passed out or it was a product of more drugs; but I regained consciousness, in new clothes and sitting alone on a bus stop bench in down town Reno. I found a Thousand dollars in my pocket and a Limo pulled up to give me a ride back to where I was working. I never saw them again, but then I never tried too.