Liam and Miss Jessica

Story Info
An unlikely BDSM romance.
22.6k words
4.7
4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Jessica punishes poor Liam.

He on his knees, his head down, sobbing heavily. The whip made a swishing noise in the air landing sharply across his thigh. He jerked up, unable to control himself. Poor Liam was in a sorry state of despair.

"I am sorry, Miss," he cried. He was very sorry indeed. What a misfortune for poor Liam.

Another hard lash landed across his buttock causing him to almost lose balance and tip over to the side. Luckily, Miss Jessica had predicted this and had secured his wrists with leather straps tied to chains hooked into the walls which prevented him from falling over.

"I said, KEEP QUIET, slave."

Next door, in a room illuminated dimly, stood Master Rowan and Mistress Claire. They talked quietly looking through the tinted glass at Jessica, lashing at poor Liam. His back, shoulders, ass, and thighs were crisscrossed with red angry welts. He was sobbing and trembling.

"How long, has he been in there?" asked Rowan barely able to control his anger.

"An hour," replied Claire softly, and cringed at the thought.

"Get him out of there. Now."

"Rowan, he can take it. Jessica knows what she is doing."

"I want to see her in my office. You have five minutes, Claire. Call Martha to come tend to his back and take him to his room."

As on cue, Jessica stopped. She threw the whip across the floor and released Liam from his bondage.

Rowan took one more look at Jessica and left the room.

Claire bit her lip, concern showing on her face. Jessica may have gone one step too far this time. She pressed the intercom and called for Martha.

Aftercare.

Jessica heard the door squeak. She turned to see who dared to disturb her.

"Can I help you with anything, Martha?" she asked coldly.

"I am sorry, Miss Jessica, I was sent by Miss Claire for Liam... and Master Rowan, he would like to see you in his office at your earliest convenience."

Jessica wiped her hands on a towel and threw it on the floor.

"Your services will not be required Martha, go back to your other duties. Unless you want to take Liam's place..." Jessica threatened casually as if it made no difference to her.

Martha froze in place.

"I will count to three. If you are not out by then, you are going to take his place."

Martha kneeled.

"I am sorry Mistress. I will go now."

"You do that," Jessica said and turned her attention to Liam, who was sobbing quietly on the floor.

"Kneel slave. Kiss my boot and thank me for your punishment."

Liam hoisted himself up on his arms and kneeled in front of his Miss Jessica. He kissed the tip of her black leather boot.

"Thank you, Miss Jessica, for correcting my behaviour."

"Are you going to break my favourite China mug again, Liam?"

"No, Miss."

"Good. Get up now, I will help you to your room."

Good to her word, Miss Jessica helped Liam to his room. She ran a bath for him and washed him gently.

"Lie on your front. I will rub some ointment on your skin."

"Thank you, Miss." Her touch was soft and caressing across his skin. She took her time to cover every welt and when she finished, she covered him with a clean sheet.

"Take the rest of the day off. I will send a nice cup of tea and soup to your room. Tomorrow morning come to my room. I will check on your back."

"Yes, Miss. Thank you, Miss."

Jessica left his room and walked down the corridor. Two slaves carrying clean linen baskets froze on the spot as she walked past them. She carried on and took to the stairs. When she entered the kitchens, all the staff quieted and looked at her.

The cook came to greet her.

"May I help you with anything, Miss Jessica?"

"What's on the menu for tonight?"

"For slaves or masters, Miss?"

"Slaves."

"Vegetable soup and roast beef with mash potatoes, Miss."

"I want chicken soup for Liam, and a slice of one of your nice pies, apple if you will. And a cup of tea, milk, one sugar. Send your staff to take it to his room."

The cook studied Jessica for a few seconds.

"Is he not well, Miss?"

"That is none of your concern. Just do as I said. That would be all, thank you."

Jessica turned her and left.

The cook remained stunned for a few seconds.

He turned towards the staff in his kitchen. "How many times has a master come to the kitchens and ordered a meal for a slave?"

"Never, Sir" answered Aidan who was on kitchen duty that week. "Especially not, Miss Jessica, Sir."

The cook scratched the top of his head through his chef hat and returned to his station.

"Well, what are you waiting for? You heard the lady, chicken soup for that boy now, and not from a tin. Move it, people," he ordered.

Miss Jessica is given new responsibilities.

"Where is she?" Rowan asked Claire impatiently. He had been pacing for a while now. He checked the time. He had an appointment in an hour and he did not want to be late.

"She will be here. I told you what Martha said. She took him to his room herself. Do not lose it with her Rowan, please."

"I will try Claire, but it is hard. She is testing me."

Rowan was just getting ready for another tirade when Jessica entered the room.

"You wanted to see me, boss?" she asked heading straight to the bar.

She poured a glass of whiskey not looking at Master Rowan or Mistress Claire as she carried her drink and hand and walked to the sofa and made herself comfortable.

She crossed her long legs and lit a cigarette. She looked at Rowan and then to Claire who, in return were staring at her.

"Something the matter?" she asked raising a brow.

"Rowan does not like anyone smoking in his office, Jessica," Claire reminded her gently.

"Thank you, Claire," said Rowan taking a seat at his desk.

Jessica put out the cigarette in the glass of whiskey not seeing an ashtray on the table.

"Right," she said. "OK, then. Let us get back to business. What was it that you wanted to see me for?"

"Liam. You whipped him for an hour." Rowan said. He leaned back in his chair and stared at Jessica who looked back at him unfazed.

"He broke my favourite China mug. I only asked for a cup of tea..."

"You whipped a slave for an hour, for a broken China mug. A little harsh, would you not say, Jessica?"

Jessica looked down at her nails appearing preoccupied with one.

"I lost it, I know, and I am sorry. Shit." Jessica looked sorry.

"Jessica," Claire said gently." You must understand our concern. You have a history of violence. We need to make sure our slaves are safe in your care."

Rowan nodded. "That is why I have decided that you will take a personal slave and be responsible for his care. Claire will supervise and offer guidance and counselling when you need it. If you do not control your anger, I will have to refer you to anger management classes and if that does not help, I will fire you, having exhausted all resources, and you will never not touch a slave again."

"Are you threatening me, Rowan? Because it sounds to me like you are and if you know my history so well, you should know that I do not take threats lightly." Jessica replied in calm and controlled voice.

Suddenly the temperature in the room seemed to drop.

As usual, Claire intervened. "Jessica, darling, no one is threatening anyone. Rowan?"

Rowan stared at Jessica, who was refusing to break eye contact with him.

"Firing you, of course, would be the last resort." Rowan said breaking eye contact. He knew that she was not a bad person, but she did have her demons and that scared him sometimes.

"Liam will be your personal slave."

"Can't I pick my own, Rowan? Liam is so clumsy. He will really test my patience."

"And that is exactly why you are taking Liam. Because you need to work on your patience, God knows you need it, and I need reassurances. I need to see your work not to mention that this will also strengthen your status as Mistress and the trust of this institution in your skill and mastery."

Jessica sighed. She did not want to lose her job. She loved it here. "Ok, Rowan, I promise I will work on my attitude."

"Thank you, Jessica, that is indeed reassuring. Please do not forget we have new trainees arriving at 8 pm. I want you there. You will be assigned two of them."

"But Rowan, I am not a trainer."

"True, you are not a trainer, however, I am a little stretched for staff now and as you know I have yet to find a suitable replacing for Mistress Sylvia. You are a security liaison, but you have also supervised trainees and have been a masters 'assistant. You will be responsible for their care for the duration of their training. Again, think Masters' portfolio, Jessica."

Titbits about Miss Jessica.

Rowan relaxed in his chair. Claire went to the bar and prepared drinks for both. She put a glass of whiskey in front of him and took a seat on the sofa. "Well, that went well... At least no one killed anyone."

Rowan barked a laugh. "She can be intimidating sometimes... I want to speak to Louis again. I hired her based on his recommendations. I want to know everything about her. Is that clear Claire?"

"Consider it done."

Rowan took a sip of whiskey. "Fuck," he said. "What are we going to do? The slaves are terrified of her, even the fucking clients..."

"Hey, in her defence that asshole deserved it. Jessica was on her own, no management on site but her. The client did abuse our trust. Jessica did well." Claire said thinking back at the incident.

Two months ago, Jessica had restrained a client for improper use of slave privileges. She called security on him and had the client removed from the grounds. According to the client who tried to sue two weeks later, Jessica had threatened to break his "fucking arm."

The client did not win. They had an army of well-versed lawyers. They removed all privileges for the client and a warning note was sent to the sister houses.

Jessica went further and asked for a thorough review of the house hosting privileges, threatening to close the wing if the security was not improved and if the clients did not fall in line.

Jessica carried on as if had nothing happened, but her reputation grew. The slaves were indeed afraid of her as she was strict and her punishments severe, but if they did everything right, they could not have asked for a better Mistress, Claire knew.

Visiting clients heard about the incident preferred to deal with Rowan or Claire but never with Jessica. However, since the incident, the clients could not have been more well behaved...and the house did invest and improved security and reviewed practices and procedures.

Another funny story about Jessica was that one day, when neither Claire nor Rowan were at the Institute an important visiting client had requested to speak to one of the masters and he got Jessica.

The meeting had gone very well. Neither Rowan nor Claire knew what went down during the meeting but that was the only visiting client that had praised Jessica highly to Rowan. In fact, rather than seeing and testing slaves, that client had meetings with Jessica only. The rumour has it that he had wanted a taste of submission and he got Jessica.

Liam is given some bad news.

Liam woke to a cluttering noise in his room. He raised his head and saw Martha.

"Hey Liam, how are you feeling?" Martha asked gently.

Liam sat up gingerly. He was sore all over.

"I think I am better now. What time is it?"

"It is 8 pm. I brought you chicken soup."

"I could have come down, you know?"

Martha smiled knowingly. "Miss Jessica's orders. She ordered the cook to make you chicken soup even though it was not on the menu. You also have apple pie for dessert, and a cup of tea."

Liam looked up surprised. "Miss Jessica did this for me?"

"Yep. She certainly did, Liam. She must have felt guilty for punishing you so severely. I tell you what, Master Rowan was not so happy with Miss Jessica, hearing what she did to you. But despite all this, I must give you some bad news..."

Liam was eating his soup. It was delicious. Freshly baked bread with butter, it tasted amazing.

"What bad news, Martha?"

"I really should not say, Liam. Master Rowan will punish me most severely if he learns of this."

"Come on, Martha, you cannot keep me hanging. What is it? Have I done something wrong? He is not kicking me out, is he?"

Martha looked at Liam with pity in her eyes. "No, Liam, he is not kicking you out. It's much worse, he is giving you as personal slave to Miss Jessica."

Martha waited for Liam to absorb what she had just said.

"I am sorry Liam. I don't know what he was thinking. You are such a gentle soul."

Liam had lost his appetite. "Who told you this, Martha?"

"Master Rowan himself. He ordered me to move your stuff over to Miss Jessica's rooms, first thing in the morning. Please, Liam, act surprised, do not give me away. I am only telling you this, so you can prepare yourself."

Liam sat down on his bed, defeated.

"Now, now Liam. You are a slave, you signed up for this my lovely. Trust Master Rowan. He will not let anything bad happen to you. He is a good man."

"Yeah," Liam said defeated, "but Miss Jessica terrifies me, Martha. I am so scared of her you have no idea."

Martha said nothing more on the matter. She patted his shoulder and left.

She felt sorry for Liam. Miss Jessica was very strict indeed, but she was not a bad mistress. Martha had heard worse. Liam was a kind soul. Yes, he was clumsy, so clumsy that even the cook had requested Liam out of his kitchen, and yes, he had spilt drinks and broke glasses, and no one would trust him with a tray ever again... but he was such a sweetheart.

Martha sighed and checked the time. It was 8.30. The masters were busy receiving new trainees. She went to check their rooms.

The Reception Hall.

Master Rowan, Miss Claire, Miss Louise, Miss Alessandra, Master Craig, Master William, Master John, and Miss Jessica were all gathered in the Reception Hall.

Master Rowan was addressing the newcomers with a very nice speech about the importance of respecting the institution and masters, rules, and obligations.

Jessica was only half listening. She was already assessing the new trainees. Tonight, Rowan would give her two. And she did not have a choice in this. Neither of them had but she had to trust Master Rowan because he was very careful in his considerations, his evaluations were good, and he was a good judge of character Jessica had to admit. He and Claire had conducted the interviews and assigned the slaves by judging their training needs.

She studied their faces. They wore street clothing still their eyes searching curiously at their new masters, some scared and some confident.

"Soon you will be assigned your trainers. You will show respect. The trainers are experienced and will let slide some of your conduits errs because you lack training, but do not push the boundaries. There will have weekly evaluations and we will discuss among ourselves your progress. You have three months to learn and adjust. During these three months, you will learn how to run a busy housework, tend to the grounds, kitchen duty and cooking lessons, dancing, conversation, and diction. The better you do, the better your chances at getting a good contract."

"I will now present your new Masters. As I speak your name, please step forward, remove your clothes and place on the floor in a tidy pile."

"Yvonne and Stephen, you are with Mistress Louise."

"Lorraine and Doris, you are with Mistress Alessandra."

As they heard their names, the trainees stepped forward.

"Natalie and Clive with Master John."

"Leonard and Lucy, you are with Master Craig. Please step forward."

"Diane and Lorraine, with Mistress Claire."

"Rebecca and Alfie with Master William."

Jessica was surprised to hear Rowan gave Master Craig a girl. He was gay but also taught diction and languages. All slaves were required to learn conversational French, Italian, German and Spanish.

"Charlie and Denise, you are with Miss Jessica."

Jessica almost jumped as she heard her name. She stepped forward. One boy and one girl. She liked that.

"Miss Jessica is our security chief and physical trainer. You will ALL have classes with Miss Jessica. Miss Jessica has also served in the army, so I if I were you, I would NOT test her."

Jessica remained still. Her face gave away nothing.

For the rest of the introduction, Jessica let her mind wander. She did not look left or right. She maintained eye contact with the trainees and waited for Rowan to end his speech. She wanted a bath badly, a glass of whisky and a smoke.

Master Rowan's voice woke Jessica up from her reverie. "Jessica, do you have any questions?"

"No. Anything you require of me before I retire?"

"I need you, yes. Please take them to the slaves dining room. The kitchen staff prepared supper for them. After they eat, take them to shower and then to their new bedroom. We will see you in the lounge, join us for a drink, will you? I need to run something by all masters."

"Sure. See you in 45 minutes." Jessica said and turned towards the new slaves.

"Listen up, you bunch of misfits. I want a straight line forming up, as I speak."

The trainees bumped into each other, trying to execute her order. Jessica balanced her weight on her long legs, dressed in simple black t-shirt, skinny black jeans, and riding boots. A whip casually hung by her waist. The line formed finally, and the slaves remained waiting for instructions.

Jessica checked the time." It took you one minute to organise yourself. Next time you will have thirty seconds, or you will feel my whip. Now, follow me."

Rowan and Claire watched as they moved in a single file, following Jessica.

"Should I be concerned?" Rowan asked Claire.

Claire chuckled. "I do not think so. We might end up with an army of recruits instead of slaves, but Jessica makes for an interesting choice. With her in tow, our slaves will never be late for anything. You might hear some cries along the way, but I trust Jessica. I heard she did well by Liam after she punished him today. I have faith in her, still."

The new recruits meet Miss Jessica.

She entered the slaves' dining room with all twelve in tow. She turned to face the trainees.

"You," she pointed at one of them at random. "What is your name?"

"Alfie, Mistress." The young man answered standing straight.

Jessica stepped right in front of him, her nose almost touching his nose. She looked him straight in the eye.

"Alfie, you go to the kitchen and bring those fucking sandwiches and bottled water for everyone. Move it! You have 30 seconds. The kitchen is over there," Jessica pointed to her left.

Alfie ran to the kitchen.

Jessica turned towards another. "You, what is your name?"

"Lorraine, Miss Jessica."

"Lorraine put some plates on the table and go help Alfie with the supper and place bottles of water on the table."

"The rest of you sit down. You have fifteen minutes to eat your sandwiches. You can take the water with you. Next, we will head for the showers. I will expect a single file line to form up and you will jog on the way."

Alfie returned with a large tray of mixed sandwiches. Lorraine helped him. They all sat down waiting for Jessica.

"Eat, there is plenty for everyone. Who is allergic to any sort of foods, or is vegan or vegetarian, I will expect a list of names in the morning to give to the cook, understood?"

There was a chorus of yes mistress all around the table as they sat.

They all ate quietly, some stealing glances at Jessica who was standing by the door, completely still. She checked the time, ten minutes had passed, and they had finished. "Well done troop, leave the plates, someone will clean up in the morning. Get up, line up and follow me to the showers."

Jessica marched them down a long corridor.