Draga

Story Info
Bastard son of a forbidden union, and his love of mortals.
16.4k words
4.6
2.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris_Tee
Chris_Tee
165 Followers

Hey there! Welcome to my nightmare! Just kidding. This story is definitely different from my usual ways. No real complex characters in this one and a little heavier on the sex... but not over the top. I've been writing some "heavier" stuff lately and I needed to find a way to release that tension in my stomach, so came the birth of Draga. I'm not a huge fan of extreme sizes or cum inflation, but it felt necessary to fit the narrative of this nonhuman character. Not your typical Transsexual story, but it was fun to write, and I hope you find it enjoyable as well.

As I indicated, I've been working on a few deeper stories that I hope to release shortly. One in Interracial love and another in Loving Wives. I'm trying to expand my writing and if I ever develop the courage to release them, I hope some of my followers will give them a chance.

As always, I self edit so expect the occasional miss. My apologies if it detracts from your reading.

Cheers!

C_T

**

DRAGA

He crossed through the invisible barrier with only the smallest of discomfort. The obstacle between realms becomes thinner at certain times, tied to things like planet alignment, moon phases and celebrations; like Dia De Los Muertos and Samhain. Even holidays like St. Patrick's Day, Good Friday, Valentines Day and Christmas, have a dark enough history to thin the celestial divide. Even while thin, the invisible barrier was still able to reject most creatures from crossing over. It was only the strong or the truly motivated ones that could push through. For Draga, it was never too much of an issue thanks to his distinctive birthright.

The offspring of an arc angel and a succubus, Draga was unique by design and the only one of his kind, whatever that was. A union laced with deception by both his parents, inadvertently gave cause to his creation. His father, St. Lucious was banned from heaven's army for his sexual betrayal, despite his righteous intentions of achieving intel for the protection of God's kingdom. Falazi, his succubus mother wasn't banned from hell for her sexual transgression, it was simply who she was, as she too was seeking to further strengthen hells domain for her dark Lord. Her banishment was a result of giving birth to a bastard child that had no home in either realm. A succubus was never to become impregnated unless it was the will of her dark Lord.

Draga lived in the space between the two celestial dominions. It has many names but perhaps the most generic and understood of these was best fitting... purgatory. A place where souls waited for judgement or repented for a better judgement. It was all smoke and mirrors... no one ever left purgatory. Guilt, shame, intolerance and violence permeated through the dominion, keeping the souls in a constant flux of desire, fear and condemnation. Immortality was the true penance for those who left the mortal world. It was a terrible place to spend eternity, albeit a step up from hell.

Even here, Draga was isolated by his differences. A child growing up in this place is much different than a child in the mortal realm. His survival was his own doing as neither of his parents would act on his behalf or for his benefit. Both were lost in their own judgements, having nothing to do with each other or their bastard child. This only created a strength within him like no other. He was the definition of power and fear in purgatory and by the time he was a young adult, there was no equal. Despite his dominance and vigor, he had no true purpose and often found himself bored. He lived for no other reason than to cause havoc, violence, and delve into all manners of pleasure; after all, he was the offspring of a succubus. While opportunities were plentiful in his realm, he had a special hunger for things not easily found where he was. Uncorrupted enough to still cling to their innocence. No such beings existed in his realm. He desired mortals.

Standing just under 8ft with wide, thick shoulders, his body was a perfect specimen of power and strength. Massive wings, like the strongest of arc angels protruded from his back but unlike his father's, his were black as night. His skin was a deep bronze hue that was borderline red, his ears large and pointed with two thick horns protruding from his forehead like that of a minitour. Fangs and retractable claws... gifts courtesy of his mother. He also assumed his mother's abilities of shape shifting, desire comprehension and persuasive charisma. What he lacked... no... what was missing entirely was the dark intent his mother's kind wielded. Doing evil for the sake of evil wasn't in his design. He didn't hunt souls and try to entrap people for Satan's pleasure. As far as he was concerned, the evil bastard could do his own work for once. He was capable of mischief and aggression when necessary but taking a soul was not something he would ever do. Perhaps it was the Just and Holy components of his father that kept him from walking the dark path entirely, but he was equally disinterested in the way of the light, showing no interest in saving the world in Gods name. No... he had as much interest in their realms as they did in his existence. He had a moral compass that was a little off center but none the less intact. In some ways, he was the beacon of balance... good and evil, all the while trying to remain under the radar of his greatest critics.

While Draga had the power to cross the realms, there were still rules in place and no one... hell or heaven, could cross into any realm more than 6 times during the dawning period. In earth terms, that would represent 12 to 18 months depending on who's presence had more power at the time. While DARK has held control for short periods of time, the LIGHT has garnered the power over the earth and as a result the dawning period was shorter.

Draga slowly stood from his stooped position and inhaled deeply. "Mmmmm... mortals. Delicious!"

His massive black wings disappeared giving away to his mortal form. Gone was the reddish skin, fangs and horns as he adapted to immolate the human form. While no longer an 8ft semi demon, he still exuded a form of size and dominance. His jet-black hair was neatly pulled back, revealing deep brown eyes instead of his normal red, and a rugged squared off jaw. His muscular form was encased in a pair of dark, button up jeans with an off-white linen, short sleeve, dress shirt. Brown leather loafers adorned his feet... size 15, because size matters.

It wasn't his first time in this place called Miami... no, he knew it well and the numerous sinful goodies it offered.

"You're on my turf pretty boy!" He felt something sharp poke into his back as the human made his threatening remark. "Give me your wallet or I'll fillet you like a fucking fish!"

This was a first. Many times he's entered this realm at this very spot and not once had he found trouble so quickly. It was a couple of blocks from the stretch he so loved with clubs and bars a plenty. With his enhanced hearing he could pick up on the deep base of the music. Drago chuckled in his deep voice. "That's a good one. Fillet me like a fish?"

"Have it your way funny man, I could give a shit if you live or not!"

While possessed with a loose moral code of not being able to deliberately harm an innocent, the man at the heart of this situation was far from innocent; he could almost taste the man's sins. He quickly morphed himself into a soft pool of flesh, his form reversed itself while standing until he was now facing the fearful eyes of his attacker.

"Wha! What the fuck are you?" The man tried to back peddle but Draga reached out with his iron grip and held him firm.

"I'm the thing that goes bump in the night my friend." He snatched the knife from his hand and with one quick movement he cut off, the would-be mugger's, cock and balls.

The man screamed so loud it could probably be heard for miles, not that human's gave much thought to the happenings in these dark areas, Draga thought. As the man crumpled to the ground, he tossed the knife at him. "No more raping little girls for you." He turned to walk away but paused for one more comment. "And like you, I could care a less if you live." Draga proceeded to leave the dark lane smiling at the crying rapist, he left behind.

His senses came alive as he moved through the various crowds. While humans can smell the varying aromas of food, alcohol and such, a semi demon like Draga smells the souls amongst his vicinity. So many rotten apples these days. While he passed no judgement, the shear amount of evil contained in the average human had grown exponentially these last few decades. Finding anything truly innocent was as common as a pet unicorn to a mortal. Filtering his way through the bodies, he was able to narrow his focus on people's deepest desires. There's only one reason he travels through the barrier and that's to fuck and cum in as many mortals as he can in the time he has. Generally, he's not picky, after all he is part succubus, but he did have a favourite and they were becoming more and more prevalent these days. He knew his chances would be better then average. The thought made him smile his sweet evil smile.

He eased his way into a bar known popular to the university kids and young adults. He looked like a distinguished man in his early 30's, but his body had already decided that youth was on the menu tonight. "Daddy issues... no thanks. Gang bang... hmmm." He began to sense some early possibilities, but he's learnt to be patient and made his way to the bar, where a pretty redhead gave him a lights out smile.

"What can I get ya handsome?" Her blue eyes taking in his human form.

"Whiskey rocks." He replied to her generous breasts. He watched her large ass sway towards the bottles stacked on the shelf behind her. She looked over her shoulder as she poured him a generous amount over ice. Returning the bottle back to its place, she softly strutted back and placed the glass on the bar in front of the semi demon.

He reached for the glass, but her hand remained, and her eyes lit up with the contact. Instantly he could see her darkest secrets. She had a husband that she despised but he took care of all her financial whims and served as her sexual toy, just to keep their marriage afloat. She had abused him for many years under the guise as a dominatrix. She had taken massive fake cocks to his ass more times than she could remember and she's currently cucking him, making him watch his wife fuck other men. Lately she's been getting them to fuck him first so she can call him names and further dismantle any pride the guy could have left. Draga inwardly smiled to himself at the woman's deviance, but it did nothing for him tonight. Humiliation for the sake of a power trip didn't appeal to his current sexual appetite.

"Its on the house..." The redheaded bartender finally said as she pulled her hand back from the handsome stranger.

Draga nodded and drank the whole thing in one gulp... ice and all. Putting the glass back down on the counter he could see he had her undivided attention. "Thanks, beautiful." He smiled and waved her in closer like he wanted to share a secret with her. When she was nice and close, Drago whispered his thoughts. "If you hate him that much, just take him to the cleaners and divorce the man."

It took a few moments for her to catch on but when she did, all the color left her face. "What are you talking about?" His smile melted her mind, and she pulled back with a jolt of fear. "Fuck you mister!" She said and quickly left the bar area.

The semi demon chuckled knowing that wasn't going to happen. He shrugged his shoulders and once again took in the scents of desire permeating the large bar. Places like this were a buffet of options and he carefully filtered his way through looking for that something that got him excited. He began to feel like there was nothing for him in here until he felt a desire permeate his funk.

"Mmmm... a fellatrix?" Draga's eyes scoured the crowd looking for the body of such thoughts. The desire was electric with passion, consumed with the idea of sucking cock. The person's need was overpowering, and Draga began to feel his own fires burn. While many people sucked cock and a number enjoyed it... a true fellatrix was a lot rarer. Sucking cock wasn't just a passing form of sex, for them, sucking cock was sex.

"Where oh where are you, my little cocksucker?" He muttered as he continued browsing the crowd. A small Asian brunette was making her way past him when he locked on her mind. Visions of her sucking various men, sometimes in groups, played out in memories. A collection of large dildos suctioned to the wall, as she knelt on the floor and sucked while she masturbated.... "Ooooh." He delightfully whispered to himself as he envisioned her in the act, naked. "Perfect." His grin spread out like the fabled Grinch.

He caught her eyes as she walked by and her attraction to him was obvious as her plump, cupid bowed, lips parted like she wanted to say something, but she dropped her eyes and passed him by. Right behind her, in tow, was a black guy in a leather jacket with a shit eating grin on his face. Draga knew that she had already made a deal, but he had time to be patient. Out of passing interest he reached into the man's mind as he slipped by.

"Hmmmm..." Draga mumbled to himself. Not unlike the pretty cocksucker, this man had a passion too... violence. It wasn't his place to interfere with the dealings of mortals, but something told him that things might not go well for this cocksucker... and he couldn't let that happen. Not tonight anyway. After a tiny debate in his mind, he pushed from the bar and slowly made his way in the direction of the odd couple. He had lost a visual on them, but her mind's desire was like a beacon that drew him towards her.

He passed by the bathrooms and went through a small emergency exit door that despite its warning, did not set off an alarm. He could hear a female giggle down the corridor that was quickly followed by a deeper, angry voice.

"What the fuck are you laughing at bitch?!" A man's voice boomed.

He could hear some form of a tussle that caused the girl to squeak in fear. Rounding the corner, he could see the man's fist was pulled back like a cobra about to strike.

"Laugh at this you fucking whore!" He had every intention of caving in the girl's face, but when he went to drop his punch, his arm didn't move. "What the fuck!" The black man looked over his shoulder and saw a well-dressed gentleman holding it in his grip. "You better let go and fuck off white boy or I'll beat your ass too!"

Draga smiled and twisted the man's arm behind his back, pulling tissue well beyond its normal range. The man cried out in pain as he was lead away from the kneeling girl and pressed against the opposite wall. The pain on his face slowly receded as Draga brought his face to mere inches from his own. Without a word Draga let his eyes switch back to red as his face warbled and morphed between his human face and that of his origin.

"What are you man?" The would-be thug turned white and looked down as he both felt and smelt his own urine running down his leg onto the concrete hallway.

Draga returned himself to his human form and let the man go. He skittered and fell against the wall, using his good arm to get back up and started running away. With the distraction taken care of, Drago turned back to the tiny girl who was now standing.

"Thank you, mister. He was a real scum bag." Her voice cracking somewhat from the ordeal.

"So, it seemed." His voice smooth and soothing. "May I inquire as to what caused your laughter in such a scary scenario?"

The girl blushed but figured the guy saved her from a real bad situation, so she came clean. "We...uh... can had an arrangement that I would do something for him. Uh... you see that he was black, and I may have made an assumption regarding the size of his... uh... you know." She shrugged her shoulders. "Apparently not all black men are big, I guess."

Drago chuckled to himself. "Ah yes... deception." He looked into her eyes. "But you are not exactly as you present yourself... are you?" He could see her face tighten up with fear. "Do you not hide your true self under this pretty little skirt?"

The girl looked down to the floor and began to tremble. "... Please don't hurt me." She squeaked out, her cheeks flush with embarrassment.

He put his large hand on her chin and lifted her face to look up at him. "Do not fear me or who you are sweet girl." He rubbed her tears away with his thumb. "For I still find you desirable." He took her other hand and placed it over his growing erection.

The girl gasped at the size of his still growing bulge and began to caress him on her own. His genitals usually resemble that of the equine animal on earth, but his human version was a daunting structure on its own. Incredibly thick and hard beyond measure, his 10-inch cock was godlike, and the irony made him smile more. She looked into his brown eyes and opened her mouth slowly as the tip of his thumb caressed her bottom lip. She coaxed his thumb into her mouth with her tongue and gave it a slow steady suck.

"Ah yes! You love to suck things... don't you?" She nodded her head slowly, eyes never leaving his. "You like big things in your mouth and throat, don't you?" He teased her as her hand was now trying to work on his button fly. "Tell me, my pretty little sissy... do you enjoy the warm nectar that flows from a good job?" She nodded her head more vigorously this time. "Do you dream of spending a night with a man who can rise to the occasion and feed your very need until his thick rich fluid flows freely from all your openings?"

Tracy's eyes went large with arousal. This man... this stranger was her wet dream come true. She knew her obsession with sucking cock was borderline crazy, but somehow this... man, knew exactly what she was after. She pushed his thumb from her mouth with her tongue. "My place... is not far from here." Her breathing became erratic. Could this really be happening? Was it too good to be true?

"Mmmm... how convenient." He placed his hands on her shoulders and applied just enough pressure for her to catch on, and she slipped to her knees in front of him. "Why don't we take the edge off for you. I'm sure your belly is excited."

The way he spoke to her was prophetic in its tone. It was like he was reciting her own thoughts back to her but using different words. He was right... she really wanted him right now. She looked up into his smiling eyes and then focused on the monstrous package he was hiding behind the zipper. With a practiced skill she opened his fly and pulled out the biggest cock she had every seen... and she had seen plenty.

"Do it right sweet girl." His voice almost sounded like it was in her head. Without hesitation she understood what he meant and proceeded to slide his pants and silky boxers right down to his ankles. His beast of a cock was practically throbbing against her face, as her eyes were drawn to the two large, hairless testicles that swung low, suggesting excessive production of her forthcoming treat. She attempted to cup them with her hand, but they were so large she needed both... one for each. Her mouth opened reflexively as her tongue bathed the massive mushroom crown of her hero.

Draga's massive cock was covered in her saliva, giving the whole thing a shiny appearance. With a slight groan from her open lips, he guided himself into her mouth. His head bent back with the erotic sensation of her mouth. It had been too long, he thought, enjoying the sensual contact. He looked down and watched her work his thick pole over and over, like she was terrified he might take it away. He stroked her hair with his big hands and even patted her on top of her head. She loved the attention. He could feel her need of submission, so he gently grabbed the sides of her head and pushed her into the wall using his cock. She pushed at his legs and gagged.

Chris_Tee
Chris_Tee
165 Followers