Boys and Girls Night In

Story Info
Phil, Mike, Adrian, Anne and Linda split into boys and girls.
2.5k words
4.31
12.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers

After Anne's amazing gangbang with the club, she began to think about pleasures closer to home, once again. Specifically, she had enjoyed Linda, but wanted a deeper experience with her, and recalled that they had agreed that another 'partner swap' should be planned.

That evening she raised it with Phil, who readily agreed. He did, however, wonder if Adrian would like to join him and Mike.

" What do you think, Anne?" he said, "do you think young Adrian would want to join Mike and me for some fun?"

"Yes, I do, Phil," said Anne, "He certainly enjoyed you, and Mike has a nice body. I'll ask him for you," she said with a wink.

Adrian was upstairs at the time, so she went up and knocked on the door. Adrian opened it. "Hi Anne. Come in," he said, smiling.

Anne couldn't really be in the same room as Adrian without wanting him to take her as fast as he could. However, since she felt mildly guilty about appearing a bit of a whore, she decided on business first.

"Adrian, can I just check with you, did you really like sex with Phil? I know you appeared to, but did you? The reason I ask is that Phil and Mike will be spending the night together tomorrow, while Linda and I are together, so they would love you to join them, if you would like."

"Anne," Adrian replied thoughtfully, "Phil was my first man, but yes, it was amazing, just as we were amazing. So yes, I'd love to be with them. You don't think that makes me gay or weird do you?"

"Of course not, love," said Anne, "these days you would fall into the bi category, but how you live your life is up to you. If you meet a girl, you could easily marry and have a family, and likewise if you meet a nice boy, whether he may be gay or bi."

"Thanks Anne, you're so lovely" said Adrian, and kissed her passionately. They made love for the next hour, which was no surprise to Phil. He felt the same about Adrian.

After Adrian and Anne had finally torn themselves apart, Anne got back to the business. "OK, love, I'll tell Phil you'll join them tomorrow, after dinner, in our room. By the way, Phil said he would shave you if you still want it. And, if you like, feel free to wear anything from my knicker drawer. I know the guys like to. And, by the way - I love men in panties! - and if you like them they're yours (as long as you fuck me in them til they wear out!). She smiled, and gave him a deep kiss goodbye.

When Anne phoned to tell Linda about the plan she agreed excitedly. "Mmmh Anne, you two are so dirty, I just love you! Of course I want to. The last time, you gave me such a high. I want to make it perfect for us, so if you want me to do anything for you, or to you, just ask. Mmmh maybe I could be your slave?"

"Or maybe master indeed!" said Anne.

"Oh god yes," said Linda, "do I need to bring anything with me then?"

"Ooh Linda, I think I have most things - just your gorgeous naked body! See you tomorrow night."

Later that day Adrian found Phil in his study. He asked him if it would be a good time to get that shave.

"No time like the present," said Phil eagerly. "There's an electric clipper in the bathroom so if you use that first, to get most of your pubes off, I'll finish you off in the bedroom."

When Adrian had come back from the bathroom Phil had spread a towel on the bed and had a basin of water, and a wet razor, ready.

" Just lie back," said Phil, and Adrian obeyed, spreading his legs, to allow Phil plenty of room to shave around his cock and balls.

Phil started by rubbing Adrian with a hot wet cloth. Immediately Adrian had a giant erection. "Mmh nice," said Phil, taking it in his mouth. He sucked him a little and then put his cock back down. "I'd better get on or I'll never get you done," said Phil, and started to put shaving cream on.

As Phil began shaving, both their cocks were erect and Adrian had unzipped Phil, and taken his cock out to play with while he was getting shaved.

After Phil had finished, he cleaned Adrian's beautifully smooth cock and balls with a hot cloth, then dried him with a towel.

Again Phil took Adrian's cock in his mouth, wanking him with both his hands. "Phil," moaned Adrian, "will you fuck me please, I need more of you!"

Phil and Adrian both stripped and kissed deeply clutching each other tightly. Phil didn't waste any time. He squeezed some gel on his cock and rubbed plenty into Adrian's hole. "Now," he said, " give me your hole and I'll fuck you with all my cock. Is that what you want?"

"Mmh please, Phil, put it all into me now!"

Although Phil knew he should still go slow, the urge was so great that he pushed all the way. "Aah," cried Adrian.

Phil immediately drew back. "Sorry Adrian, did I hurt you?"

"No, not really Phil, just a little, but do it again please, and keep it in me"

Phil pushed his cock back into Adrian, a little slower, but all the way, rubbing his fingers around Adrian's shiny balls as he did so. Adrian began to push his arse back against Phil's cock, in and out, growing faster and harder, until both were crying out in ecstasy.

Suddenly Adrian shouted "Phil I'm coming!".

Phil went suddenly faster and they came together. Cum was running out of Adrian's hole as Phil withdrew. Adrian then quickly turned over so he could lick the remaining cum from Phil's cock.

As they lay together in each other's arms, Adrian kissed Phil and whispered to him. "Phil can you do me a favour please. Tomorrow night, can you prepare me with some fucking before Mike gets here. I just want to be ready."

"Of course I will Adrian, I don't see fucking you as a favour to me, mind you, more the other way around. And don't worry about Mike. He's lovely, and will love fucking you,and having you in him. We can start together by me fucking you, while you suck Mike off."

"Yeah Phil, I can't wait."

The next night Anne went around to Linda's and Mike came round to Phil's. Phil had prepared Adrian as he requested, by giving him a semi fuck, about half an hour ago.

Adrian had also taken up Anne's offer to wear some of her panties. He was wearing some yellow lace things with a satin crotch. The other guys were also casually dressed in t-shirts with sexy panties below their chinos.

Phil had turned up the heating and put some music on, along with some porn on the screen. Mike had met Adrian before but had never been with him sexually, although Adrian had fucked Phil, and both the wives.

To break the ice, however, when Adrian shook Mike's hand he also kissed him full on, and pulled him close with his hand on Mike's arse.

Mike responded eagerly feeling Adrian's cock and teasing his tongue with his own.

Phil brought some drinks and they settled down on the sofa, each helping the other take shirts and chinos off. As all three had womens' panties on they quickly aroused each other, with Adrian in the middle wanking the others and sucking in succession.

Adrian asked the other two if they always wore womens' underwear. "I absolutely love it," he said. "Maybe next time we could put more on, maybe try some roleplay, if you like?"

Mike and Phil were gobsmacked. "Such good thinking from one so young!" said Mike.

When both Phil and Mike had descended together on Adrian's cock, it was clearly time for bed!

On the bed Phil suggested he fuck Adrian first, so Adrian had a chance to get to know Mike's cock. Adrian agreed but asked Mike if he would fuck him next as soon as Phil was finished so he could experience a really long fuck.

"Wow Adrian!" said Mike. "Of course, you're so sexy, I'll keep going til you beg me to stop, if you like," laughed Mike

The first session went on for about half an hour, with Adrian now well acquainted with Phil's cock in his arse. He had also swallowed all of Mike's cum, although he kissed some back to Mike, and also to Phil, who asked for some.

As Adrian had requested, Mike now mounted him quickly and was able to start quite a vigorous fuck immediately. Adrian gasped and cried at the same time, "Mike, yeah, give me more I love your cock - its so big and hard - oh god!"

Mike was ecstatic, not only with the fuck, but Phil was probing his hole with his tongue. Another ten minutes and all three came together as Phil was wanking in time to the thrusting of Mike and Adrian.

As they were about to start another session, a message came through on Phil's phone. It was a pic of Anne's rear, pink with hard smacking, and a giant dildo which Linda was inserting into her juicy cunt.

Adrian looked at it and gasped "Wow, the girls are really getting into each other!"

"You bet Adrian, and when we all get together its anything goes!"

Anne had gone over to Linda's when Mike arrived earlier. Mike was pleased to see her when she opened the door. "Hi Anne, have you and Linda got anything planned for tonight?"

"That's for us to know, ha,ha" she laughed. "I see you've stolen young Adrian for the night. Just be careful with him! He's far too good for you guys!"

"Oh and here was I thinking it was all consential too, ha,ha". Mike winked.

When Anne knocked on Linda's door she was delighted to see how sexy she was looking. She kissed her tenderly. "I've been so looking forward to this Linda. Sometimes men can be a bit predictable you know, whereas women are more likely to have hidden depths" she squeezed her waist and kissed her again. This time Linda pulled her to her much more forcibly and kissed her almost violently.

"Wow, Linda, that's what I mean!" Anne reacted by pulling her to her, and feeling her pussy, which by now was a hard mound beneath her tight skirt. The skirt moved smoothly over Linda's nylon panties, allowing Anne to trace all her contours with ease, down into the delicious valley in the middle.

"Anne," love, "you're so sexy" purred Linda,"but lets have a drink before we use up too much of our reserves!"

Neither woman was wearing a bra but they both had silky tops on so each could feel the beautiful rounded breasts beneath. As they laid back on the sofa Linda popped open Anne's top and ran her hand over her tits. She bent her head down and took Anne's hard nipple between her teeth. "Mmmh, Linda," Anne whispered, "I said you could be my mistress, and I've been naughty - you need to punish me more!"

Linda put her mouth to Anne's other nipple and closed her teeth gently but firmly til she could hear Anne begin to moan. Just a little more pressure and Anne moaned louder, "sorry, Mistress, I need to be smacked hard!"

Linda put her hand onto Anne's hard mound, and squeezed her very hard. Now she grabbed Anne's panties with both hands and ripped them off. "Turn over you filthy whore" Linda whispered in Anne's ear.

Anne turned over onto Linda's knees. Linda looked down at her well rounded rear, and gave her a really hard smack, "right, up to bed with you my lady, I'm going to smack you really hard!"

"Oh, no miss, please don't use the belt on me!" whimpered Anne.

In the bedroom Linda found a thick leather belt on the pillow. "Turn over you little whore," she whispered again.

Anne turned over and Linda stood up beside the bed. With her left hand she fingered her own hard cunt, while smacking Anne's pink arse with the belt. She then ran the tip of the belt up Anne's legs and pushed it into her crack. "No please," moaned Anne.

Linda hit her several times with the belt, but Anne whispered over her shoulder "Linda, hit me again please..,. harder!"

Linda hit her very hard but then put the belt down. She lay on her and whispered gently in her ear. "Turn over darling, that's enough today darling. I want to make love to you."

Anne turned over and Linda held her tightly. They kissed and both began to explore each other's pussies. Both women had been fully waxed, Their bodies were shining, so smooth, but yielding, to the touch.

Linda was pushing more of her hand into Anne's wet pussy. She pushed a little more and Anne's gaping cunt allowed her whole fist in. The feeling was sublime - so hot and warm - but that was nothing compared to the feeling that she was able to give this much pleasure to Anne.

Anne moaned, "don't stop Linda, I love it. Mmmh uhh uh mmmh. You're so beautiful. Let me suck you" and she pulled Linda down beside her. She fed her wet fingers to Anne while licking around her pussy. Then into Anne with her tongue hard and sucking her clit, sucking hard.

Anne was screaming in ecstasy while Linda reached up and pulled her nipples with a hard squeeze. Anne's body jerked with the pain, so Linda did it again. She couldn't help it. She could see the pleasure on Anne's face after the pain, and felt her own pleasure, deep within her.

Linda grabbed the belt and this time smacked Anne over and over again on her cunt. Then, as they were approaching climax they each put two fingers into the other's cunts and thrust harder and harder til they came together, and fell, exhausted on the bed.

When she got her breath back, Linda whispered softly "Anne, are you Ok, I didn't mean to hit you so hard."

"Its Ok Linda," Anne replied, "I loved it, and I love you. I want to do it again all the time with you. When I was with Mike we did the same and I just love it. I'd love it for both you and Mike to take me together so you could fuck me and smack me til I beg you to stop. In fact, why don't you send a pic of my smacked arse to the boys, and give them a thrill?"

Both the girls and the boys went on to enjoy all possible combinations before falling exhausted into sleep.

In the morning the boys came back over to Anne's for breakfast. Everybody had a wide smile but showed the signs of a heavy session, a certain happy lethargy, especially in the company of so many who knew each other intimately. Nobody could quite believe that this level of sexual ecstasy was there for their use everyday.

Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers