Boys Movie Night Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Matt clears his throat. Casey could feel Matt's eyes on him, more intensely now.

"I have to say, you look incredible tonight". Casey's eyes dropped to the floor, but they flashed back to Matt's face, noticing that his features were more handsome than ever. He felt that spark again, and could tell Matt felt it too.

"You're going to embarrass me, Matt," He said, feeling a shudder run down his back.

"I have to admit," Matt continued, "I think I'm going crazy for you, at least a little... I had this dream about you the other night." Matt only looked away briefly. Then locked back onto Casey. His aquamarine eyes seemed to shine, in the shoddy fluorescent light. Casey smiled, feeling embarrassed.

"I may have had a dream about you too," he said.

"What was it about?" Matt asked, his tone suggesting that he already had some guesses. Casey's face revealed it all, turning noticeably red, and struggling to find words.

"Dirty, huh?" he said, smiling, almost as if he knew. He placed his elbows on the table, leaning closer. "Guess you'll have to show me later, then." Casey, already flustered, let out a half laugh.

"Maybe I will." He said, trying to sound confident. Matt looked on, his leg brushing against Casey's under the table.

"Don't forget who had a cock in their mou--" Matt's voice died down into a mumble as a server came out of nowhere with two plates of food, setting them in front of the two. After a few quiet "thank yous" they enjoyed their meals.

They ate, and continued their conversation, the crassness escalating through the meal. After dinner, they made their way to the car. The parking lot was mostly empty by now, only a few cars to speak of. The two walked through the lot, heading toward the car. Matt was looking at Casey.

"You knew what you were doing, wearing shorts like that tonight," he said, Casey turned back toward Matt, about to ask what he meant by that. When he felt a sharp slap on his behind.

"What the hell, man?!" he shrieked, his hands instinctively holding his ass. He felt himself becoming more excited, almost ashamed to admit he liked Matt's direct nature.

They reached the car, and climbed inside. Matt turned on the engine.

"I couldn't help it, like I said, you're looking fine tonight," he said turning to Casey, placing a hand on his leg as he drove the car forward. Casey's eyes flickered, wanting to say something along the lines of: "I don't mind, you can use and abuse me all you want." and "Fuck you, you still owe me from last time."

But before he could say anything at all, he realized Matt wasn't heading out of the parking lot, but pulling off to the corner of the lot far away from any of the other vehicles. The car came to a stop, and shut off. Matt's hand gripped Casey's leg hard, then massaged it briefly, as they both leaned into a passionate kiss.

"I don't think I can wait to get home," Matt said, breaking away from Casey's lips for a moment before kissing him again.

"I-- Okay," He said as he felt Matt's hand exploring his shorts. He felt his penis stiffening in his shorts as Matt fondled him through his underwear. They kissed again, one of Matt's hands in his shorts, and another found its way under Casey's arm lifting him slightly as he hugged him tight in the passenger seat. Matt's demeanor became subtly more aggressively passionate, as the moments passed, grabbing at Casey's growing bulge and kissing him. Before he could ask, or see what Matt wanted him to do, he felt Matt's eager hand pull the front of his stretchy shorts down, enough to let his cock reveal itself, standing erect.

Casey moaned slightly, feeling himself exposed. His eyes met Matt's, they were both full of excitement. Matt's face looked as though he wanted to say something, debating it. He felt a hand now on his thigh, as Matt leaned down and put his mouth around the top of Casey's cock. Sucking gently, seeming to try and take as much of his length all at once.

"Oohh, Matt, wait--," was all he could utter as he felt Matt's tongue and lips caress his sensitive areas. He heard Matt gag slightly as he pressed down further, taking all of his shaft. He felt the urge to hold the top of Matt's head, wanting to keep him sucking him off. But his hands just ran through Matt's hair as he bobbed his head up and down, before needing to take in air. Matt's hand grabbed his penis, rubbing it hard and fast, causing Casey to whine as his member was stroked. He reached over to Matt's lap, reaching over the center console. He grabbed Matt through his pants, feeling his dick already rock hard. Rubbing him through his pants, as he tried to contain himself with Matt's control of his own dick.

"You sound pathetic," Matt said, huffing slightly as he beat off Casey. Casey looked at him, his eyes feeling heavy, wanting to just close his eyes and enjoy the feeling of Matt jerking him off. He could see Matt's smile as he seemed to tower above him, he was getting into it. Matt unzipped his pants, letting his cock and balls flop out of his zipper. Casey looked past Matt, out the window, seeing a car passing by in the lot, not knowing what they were doing only a few dozen feet away. Even if they did know, would that stop them? Casey wondered to himself as Matt increased the speed of his stroking on Casey. The wet sounds of his dick sliding between Matt's hand, the huffing of Matt, and the soft moans of Casey filled the air.

"Ughhm, M-Matt, don't stop," he whined, leaning into his seat, closing his eyes as he enjoyed Matt stroking him. Suddenly, it came to a stop all at once, feeling Matt release him. His cock slapped up against his shirt, pulsing slightly. He felt a hand tough his hair, stroking the back of his head, running fingers through his hair, petting him. Then the same hand pulled him over to Matt's cock, encouraging him to smell its musky aroma, and open up.

"Now it's your turn, slut," Matt said through gritted teeth, his hand forcing him into his groin. Casey opened his mouth and was about to lick the head, when Matt pulled him even closer. His cock formed a bulge in Casey's cheek as he forced himself in his mouth. He wrapped his lips around his shaft, accepting has Matt forcefully fucked his mouth. In and out, he felt Matt's balls touching his chin as he thrust into his cheek, then moved enough to slide into his throat.

"Mmph, mmouh" He moaned as Matt gritted his teeth, grunting as he fucked his friends face.

"Take it, Casey! I know you love it," He said, not looking at him. Casey closed his eyes as he adjusted to the rhythm of Matt's thrusts, feeling his long rod slide in and out of his throat.

Casey was slipping away, as he felt the pleasure of Matt having his way with his mouth. He felt a bizarre mix of shame and pleasure, knowing Matt was going to pump his mouth full of semen soon. But, he felt Matt's hand pull his hair slightly, encouraging him to spit out the cock. Before he could look into his eyes, or observe his face, he heard Matt whisper in his ear,

"I need you to come here,". He felt Matt pull him, partly by his hoodie and by his waist, into the driver's seat.

"Matt, what are you doing?" was all he could utter, as he sat on Matt's lap, feeling his raging cock pressed against his backside.

"Can I put it in you?" Matt said, leaning into his ear, hugging him tight from behind.

"I don't-- you, yes...." He stuttered, as Matt squeezed him with one arm. He felt his other arm hook the back of his shorts and yank them down. His underwear came with them, leaving him bottomless, sitting on Matt's lap. Matt's arm came up and rested on Casey's chest, reassuringly. They shifted together, as the seat leaned back, and he felt Matt's dick rubbing against his ass. Matt positioned himself, and pressed the head against Casey's entrance. Casey grabbed onto Matt's hand, their fingers intertwining. Casey felt Matt's cock push into his asshole, slick with spit.

"Ohh god," He groaned, feeling the foreign sensation as Matt pressed into him. Matt grunted, as his hands found their way to Casey's waist, holding on for stability.

"Haah, Casey," Matt moaned as he thrust nearly as deep as he could go, Casey moaning, unable to say much else.

Matt's cock thrust in and out of Casey's ass, being hugged tight by his virgin body. Casey bounced up and down slightly as he rode Matt, both of them going slowly, but building in intensity.

"I-I love you, hah~" Casey mumbled, moaning as Matt fucked him.

"I love you too," Matt said, between huffs. Gripping his waist tighter and tighter, he thrust in and out, their warm bodies adding to the pleasurable sensation.

"F-fuck," Matt groaned, echoed by Casey as he tried humping him faster and faster.

"I'm cumming!--" Matt said through gritted teeth, reaching for Casey's cock, jerking him off as he thrust, approaching his limit.

"Ah, wait, Matt!" He cried, his dick throbbing, between Matt's fingers. The sensation of feeling the person he loved deep inside him, and stroking him was too much, he burst without warning; his cock releasing a stream of white cum on Matt's fingers, lubricating his intense passionate grip on his partner. He spurted, again, and again, crying out as Matt thrust as deep as he could.

"Ah- ahah, Casey~" He said as he pulled him as close as possible, their bodies pressing together, Matt could not hold any longer. Giving into his ecstasy, he came, losing control of himself for a moment. Casey felt it all, Matt's cock emptying inside him, pulsing as he let loose his seed, warming his insides. Matt hugged Casey from behind, holding his hands tight as they sat catching their breath and sighing. Casey could not focus on much, his heart racing, and his body on fire in passion. All he knew is that he couldn't have asked for a better first date.

12