All Comments on 'Boys' Night Out, in 750 words'

by funperson969

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

Nice twist at the end!

5

jazzharpjazzharp3 months ago

Okay 750. Average story. At least it didn't Suck Feb style (hope your promises are worth more than Linda's).

You know "Making it to 25" is a favorite of mine; and I'm following you (for a while longer that is). I'd like it if you put just a little bit more into your stories,

ju8streadingju8streading3 months ago

a bit late

what happened the week before?

AardieAardie3 months ago

She would have fucked that guy if he hadn't laid out the consequences for her.

johntcookseyjohntcooksey3 months ago

Nice outcome. Maybe that’s enough said, but the devil’s in the details. Thanks

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

Just that little twist on it that makes it good

jasonnhjasonnh3 months ago

The unasked question is "How can you possibly trust anyone who acts like this wife?". The wife lacks moral character and that isn't something that can be easily fixed or even fixed at all. She got dope slapped and is apologetic but that's like the bank robber being sorry after the police catch him. They are more likely to do it again, just more carefully so they don't get caught. Their character is warped and they think their behavior is OK.

Besides, what husband wants to be the behavior cop for his wife?

Karn9Karn93 months ago

Good quick story!4*

KRD19254KRD192543 months ago

NOPE, she wanted her GNO, she choose the direction, she cannot be trusted. Previous Friday night out she broke the trust, this Friday she saw it coming and try's to lie her way clear. Trust broken = marriage broken, especially when she know he knows. Her refusal is merely delaying action - DUMP HER.

\

2.9*** hooyah

GarySmith69GarySmith693 months ago

Well it should work. But honestly I do not understand wives who actively go out dancing and clubbing without thier husbands, surely the whole point of being in any kind of relationship is do things as a couple. Perhaps im just old fashioned but my wife and I go out as a couple. I know that is a strange concept to some people.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

Didn't work as a stand alone short. It comes across as just a snippet in time in their marriage. It is truly left open ended and, hence, doesn't come across as a complete work. What's there is good, just not great. 3.6*

jflindersjflinders3 months ago

This is a cute plot that in my view doesn't work as it leaves the man married to a lying wife who wants to go out to be sexy without her old ball and chain and cheat on him.

JH4FunJH4Fun3 months ago
2 stars I didn't like it much.

To me it was not one of you better works. All of this is my opinion.

Whenever I give someone less than a 3 Star Good rating I feel I owe them a reason. I am finding it hard to explain why on this one. It wasn't a bad tale. It didn't create hate or evil in my mindset.

I guess it just doesn't set right with me. Your writing was was smooth and easy to follow as always. Your storyline was put together ok. I don't know why it just doesn't work for me.

As always, I look forward to your future production for our consumption.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

Just_WordsJust_Words3 months ago

That was an ugly game she played. Shes lucky if she really did come to her senses in time.

NoBullAlNoBullAl3 months ago

OK!! So the MC gave the wifey a lesson in humility but then what???

This is another of those stories where we have to say…. FINISH THE DAMN STORY BEFORE YOU POST IT!!!!

TimcutyourshitTimcutyourshit3 months ago

Only good thing about this story it isn't another February sucks story line.

Pappy7Pappy73 months ago

Kind of horse and barn door. Three times progressively worse. Only her word she didn't go to the guys room and come home early. No pussy last week, LBD this week, divorce papers Monday.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Guess what..Still divorce is the only option..lol

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lots of the 750-word stories throughout Literoticas history have worked well as short stories. This didn't. Far too much goes unanswered and I, for one, hate unfinished work. And I'm pretty sure FTDS isn't going to put an end to this mess.

ReadyOneReadyOne3 months ago

There's not a box for the reason on the divorce application labeled "spouse is stupid", is there?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Doubtful! Try again.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That's a dead marriage. I'd like to give it a better score because husband did everything right. But wife left him no choice but to walk away.

I don't think her turning down the Uber ride to the hotel is anything to celebrate. She clearly had him marked as a cuck. She was gaslighting him too. That was her last chance in my mind. So it's not just cheating. I get that people gas light due to guilt, but it's extremely toxic and disrespectful. That's almost as bad.

KTD2020KTD20203 months ago

Short, sweet, and to the point. She’s right, she *is* an idiot.

KTD2020KTD20203 months ago

Just realized something. He left before she actually made a choice. Significant issue there, IMO.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I still couldnt get past last week. Still not even.

MsVanilla69MsVanilla693 months ago

Not sure about this , the wife goes out with friends the hubby has no proof of anything , yet the hubby goes out and has photos taken of him dancing and kissing his bosses assistant , proof of cheating and maybe crossing work lines ,

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer3 months ago

Yeah, as others stated, not a good story. We don't find out what she did the week prior. Plus, the cheating was all arranged: LBD, then she finds out the AP had a room booked. The relationship is over. Oh, why didn't the husband arrange for a friend to follow and watch the GNO? Proof/evidence is required.

inka2222inka22223 months ago

I'm with jasonnh. Dump the untrustworthy bitch. She lacks character, more importantly she lacks respect. She also lacks empathy, kindness or brain. She's a bloody liability, get out while he can. And don't marry next without iron-clad pre-nup. Ordinarily I'd give this 2.5 stars but since the author warned in advance (and grading on a curve, both because the author is good AND because it's 750 so didn't waste my time with useless fluff), 4 stars in the end. But personally I'm GREATLY disappointed, known how well this author can do proper BTBs, to see a reconciliation (without even the excuse of "kids").

Tomh1966Tomh19663 months ago

I like this one.

Minor nit: I wish she had proved somehow she did not do anything the previous week..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

For a 750, I am scoring it give stars. It just ticked some points, making it worthy.

JPB

60022Mallard60022Mallard3 months ago

Unfortunately the damage is done.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu3 months ago

Nope. No wives should regularly go out clubbing with girls only. No husbands should permit his wife either. Either the wife came home because she got dumped by the man or she had a quickie and it wasn't gòod so she went home with regret.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x3 months ago

@ju8streading, the previous week was a repeat of the first, no hanky-panky.

\

Ending a little too abrupt.

Schwanze1Schwanze13 months ago

Start hiding assets

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Inviting the readers to go away since from the first words, is not a good way to start a tale. Just add meaningful tags and let the readers choose to do whatever they want.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The GNO concept is so very stupid. As stated by another commenter, night out at the club is for man and wife together. I can imagine my wife meeting some of her friends for a fun time in an appropriate setting. A regular nightclub outing just seems ridiculous.

silentsoundsilentsound3 months ago

This was good but I wish there was more to it.

I like using their own arguments against them.

Calico75Calico753 months ago

I really love a good flash story and this is one. I usually hate reconciliation stories, but this is an exception. Things hadn't gone too far, mistakes were made, but time to reconnect and move on. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good. Beginning. 5

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Trust but verify because she’s a little loose.

SwordWielderSwordWielder3 months ago

Decent, but unfinished. MC had a good idea, but I don't know if you can tell is satisfactory in 750 words. Considering her actions, I don't know if reconciliation is possible. I'd seriously consider divorce.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown3 months ago

The majority has spoken, the ending of this was 💩. How do we know she didn't already fuck another guy?

This is a story that screams for a legitimate "make it up to you" conclusion.

goodshoes2goodshoes23 months ago

Should have ended in divorce. She already fucked him last week.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hmm to late i think

Jetcrash747Jetcrash7473 months ago

Can you spell stupid? Brenda is stupid. She was sampling fruit from other vines, even though she had already picked a ripe fruit.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594193 months ago

If only

🧟‍♀️🧠🤯

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved it and gave it 5 stars. Normally I don't care for 750 word stories, but this one is good. I really liked the part of him using her own words against her.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Damn fine story considering how few words you were allowed. I even found myself angry at his slut wannabe wife’s behaviour. Why does every wife think when she goes to cheat that she is so much smarter than her husband and he will never know. These women know they get laid whenever they want but they forget that the people screwing them don’t give a crap about a slutty cheating wife and it is just something they use as a cum receptacle which I am amazed how many women are ok with being that receptacle.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yeah. Makes you wonder if she'll be tempted to pull a stunt like this again. Still for 750 words, well done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yeah, what’s wrong with boys night out anyway?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Asshole should divorce the slut

HighBrowHighBrow2 months ago

There should be a 250 word contest, too. Good practice for writers.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

She thought that her husband was dull and boring, and that no women would want him. So she went out and tried to find some excitement. That plan cratered when Nick sent her the picture of her husband swapping spit with a big titted sex goddess of a women who was obviously doing everything she could to his dick buried deep in her snatch, and who knows, she might have wanted him to drill her ass out too.

He didn't make the play that time, and his wife knew it. That she was home before 11 makes it clear she didn't follow through.

She also realized that this was the only time he wouldn't would make the play. The next time she pulled that shit, his dick was going to find a new home before the night was through.

Is she stupid enough to try again? If we ever see a Part 2, then the answer is "Yes, she was that stupid".

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Taking a chance on love? Hope it worked out for him...

SelfTherapySelfTherapy2 months ago

One of the better 750's I've read. We're not left hanging nor do we have to infer a lot of prelude.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

2 bad 2 late

rbloch66rbloch662 months ago

This is the kind of attitude you can expect when your woman takes you for granted. He did good letting her know she can be replaced.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor632 months ago

Too little too late. Time that he moves on.

willyk1212willyk12122 months ago

no move on cheater in waiting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A good 750 short story. I don't think her being "sorry" is likely to cut the mustard. Looks like she's on 3 strikes. 1 Going out and doing things that got her ramped up. 2 Letting Mitch get too close and maybe doing things she felt guilty about. 3 After the talk choosing the third option. But who knows. As always (mostly) with a short story it's left to the readers imagination. Very good story with a little twist in there too. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

After the fourth week of getting, almost no sex from my wife of 24 years because, for those last 4 weeks, she was Going Out twice a week for her G.N o's with her co-workers.I finally decided to have.Somebody watch her because I was really suspicious. One of my buddies staked out 1 of the nightclubs that my wife had mentioned in passing that the girls usually went to within 3 hours.He had pictures and some video of my wife.Blowing two different nightclub patrons at different times and then in the back of some guys big s u v got some video of her doggy style with some ghetto trash motherfucker. My wife came home that night.Of course no sex for me but I wouldn't touch her disease to twat again if he had paid me a million dollars. Next morning, my wife was out to the spot with her friends.No doubt to exchange war stories about how good their sex was meanwhile.All of my wife stuff and I mean everything in the house.That was mine three years before we got married and was held in a trust so she had no access to it. So anyways, all of my wife's stuff was picked up by 2 men in a truck furniture.Servi was delivered 21 of our local storage facilities. Our property set on 5 acres out in the suburbs. And I had the front gates closed and locked with a chain and a big lemonade. Sign was attached to the gates. With the names of the trustees who control the trust to the house, saying that, as she was not a paying number or other words, she never was charged money for rent. She no longer had any legal reason to access the property.. Plus with the print up that she had signed before we got married because I was part of my family's very strong business.She received 5%.That's correct five percent of our total conjoined financial assets when all of the proof of her cheating was brought out in court. Sad part was our oldest child was a daughter who was one of these typical toxic feminists who believed in women can do whatever the f*** they want, whatever they want cited with my wife. So any money left in her trust account for college was taken away because I was detrusted you that our son, who was 2 years younger than our t*** The daughter never spoke to his sister or his mother ever again and we went on to very happy lives..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous