Boystown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobfr
bobfr
1,284 Followers

"That's very impressive but I was taught to save it for my husband, which I did, and then remain faithful to him for the rest of my life."

"What about your husband? Don't the same rules apply to him?"

"You know men. I don't think that Ryan has ever cheated on me but he is a man. Someday he most certainly would. I guess I don't think the same rules apply to him. If a man fools around he's a stud. If a woman does the same thing then she's a slut, a whore a tramp."

"You're very smart Terri. But, you're thinking too much with your brain," he said as he touched her temple with his forefinger. "Just for tonight try thinking with your sweet cunt." Then, he reached between her legs and pressed the cloth of the yellow dress into her crotch.

For Terri his touch and his words were like an electric shock. "Where would we go?" She asked him softly.

"Not to worry my dear. We can either go upstairs or to my office, the decision is yours."

What now she thought? She knew that Ryan wanted this to happen. She was the one who had placed the condition of his doing it first. That condition had been, or soon would be, satisfied. There didn't seem to be much more to think about or to say. Maybe Juan was right. Maybe, just for tonight she should stop analyzing and start feeling. "No, Juan the decision is yours. I don't know this place. I'm not even sure that I can go through with this," she paused then said, "but I can try. You decide where we will go."

Victory, thought the Mexican. She really had no decision. If she had chosen his office he would have said upstairs would be better for her. He stood, took her hand and walked to the staircase. Every eye in the room was on them as the older fat club owner led the beautiful blonde American up the stairs. Every man there knew what happened up those stairs. Also, they knew what kind of women went up those stairs. For those who doubted that the new woman might be available their doubts were squelched.

At the top of the landing Juan led Terri down the narrow hall. All of the doors were closed but one toward the end of the hall stood open. In the small room was a single bed covered with a white bottom sheet. The bed was pushed against the far wall and into the corner. On the other side of the wall was another bed. The beds were separated by two thin sheets of sheet rock with no insulation between them.

It hadn't taken long for Pat to help Ryan take off his clothes. Magically this had happened without a break in their kissing. She was stroking is throbbing erection and cooing as they kissed. They heard the door to the next room close. But they couldn't clearly hear what was being said.

After closing the door behind them and locking it, Juan walked over to the bed and sat on its edge. Terri remained standing, leaned back against the door, folded her arms across her chest, crossed her legs at the ankles and asked, "what now?"

Juan smiled at her. "That is entirely up to you my dear. We can just talk or we can have fun." He kicked off his loafers and lay down on the bed. "The next step is yours to take."

"I feel like I'm being auditioned," Terri said.

"Do you want to be auditioned?"

She didn't answer because she was listening to the muffled ohhs and ahhs coming from a man in the next room. The sounds of love making, she realized, were the same in any language. They were neither Spanish or English, just universal. Someone's having fun in there, thought Terri.

The moans and groans were not coming from Pat because her mouth was busy. Ryan was gasping for breath as Pat ran her tongue around the glans of his cock and teased the oozing hole at the very tip with the very tip of her tongue. She carefully licked from his balls to the tip of his penis. Then, she placed his cock in her warm mouth. Terri usually took four or five inches before his throbbing shaft hit the back of her throat. This time, however, when it hit the back of Pat's throat, she didn't stop and withdraw then go back down on him as he expected her to. She somehow opened her throat wide, resisted the gag reflex and swallowed. Every inch was absorbed. Her nose was nestled in his black curly pubic hair and his balls were against her chin. She didn't lift her head but seemed to be massaging his cock with the muscles in her throat. He felt her caress, then cup his scrotum with one hand, while the index finger of the other wormed its way between his ass cheeks, came in contact with his anus and gently pushed until it was inside an inch or two. His mind wasn't on his wife, or anything for that matter, but the intense feelings that this remarkable woman was evoking.

Ryan reached down and touched her hair, her shoulders. She seemed to understand what his touches were saying. Without withdrawing even an inch she shifted around so that he had access to her. He touched her full breasts. Then, tentatively, he reached between her legs. Her pubis was completed devoid of hair. It was smooth as silk. Her thick lips were wet. He bet that they were always wet. Not only was Pat indescribably talented, she also seemed to really love her work.

Terri didn't know what to do. She knew what she wanted to do. Juan had his hands behind his head. His expensive trousers were tented and Terri thought that she saw a wet spot or two on them. The sight of the Mexican with the huge hard-on--even though it was covered from her view by cloth-- laying on a bed in front of her, coupled with: the sounds from the room next door, the performances she had seen and even the two days at the nude beach emboldened her. Never in her wildest dreams had she imagined her hand finding the zipper tab at the top of her yellow dress. But it did. Prior to this moment, it seemed an impossibility that Bren and Paul's mom would pull the tab down a few inches revealing the flesh on the insides of her tan breasts. But she did. The odds were too great to have calculated, before now, that Ryan's wife would have continued to unzip the tight dress. But she did. It was at her waist and then it was completely unzipped.

Her nipples were still covered but her navel and neatly trimmed pubic hair had been slowly revealed to Juan's dark brown eyes. As he starred at this beautiful woman she slipped the dress off each shoulder and let it fall behind to the wooden floor. She started to remove a shoe when he said, "leave them on. Not only are women's legs much sexier in high heels, they are a good weapon."

"Do I need to defend myself against you?" She asked.

"Of course not my dear. It's just a good habit to get into. Keep your shoes on and come over here."

Pat wanted to make sure that Ryan came twice before they left the room. Her throat muscles and the gentle up and down movement were doing the trick for his first climax. He was tossing his head from side to side, moaning and thrusting at her face. Her finger found his prostrate and massaged it for about ten seconds before he shuddered.

Terri walked to the edge of the bed and stopped. Juan reached out with his brown hand and rubbed her calf, then the back of her knee. He leaned towards her and kissed her knee then trailed little wet kisses up her leg. He didn't intend to be romantic. He moved to the edge of the bed sat down and positioned himself between her legs. He grabbed the cheeks of her ass and then buried his face in her crotch. She spread her legs to accommodate him. His grey mustache felt funny and different. His tongue, however, felt like Ryan's as it eagerly probed until her lips parted. Then, with more enthusiasm than she could have ever imagined he licked and sucked her pussy until she was about to fall over because she couldn't stand anymore. He brought her to an incredible orgasm in record time.

They shifted around and in the process he stripped off his white silk, shirt, slacks and briefs. Terri noticed that he didn't remove his black socks. However, his socks didn't seem very important at that moment. He was between her legs. She was on her back with her long tan legs spread as far as anatomically possible. She was touching the impossibly large penis.

"Put it in." It wasn't a suggestion.

She did. It took her breath away. There was no finesse, no tenderness. Not on his part but also not on Terri's part either. It hurt but the pain was quickly replaced with a full intensely pleasurable feeling. She was soaking and ready, otherwise she could never have taken him. He didn't wait for her to adjust to his abnormal size. He began to fuck her with pounding strokes.

Ryan sat up when he heard to noise from the next room. He heard bed springs being tested to their limits. The bed opposite the wall was pounding into the wall at its head. The woman was moaning and sighing while her partner was grunting. He wondered how long they could go on at that pace? Terri had never felt anything like what she was feeling. This wasn't love-making it was pure power fucking. Nonetheless, she was coming non-stop. What Juan lacked in finesse, he more than made up for in size and enthusiasm. She thought he was acting like he was in a race.

She wasn't too far off. He knew, he just knew she would be hot. He had underestimated her. He wanted to finish as soon as possible while her husband was still occupied with Pat. He had other plans for this beauty and didn't want her old man to interfere with them. She had taken every inch of his cock within a minute. Not many women could do that. Her snatch was a snapper, as he called them. Not many were, most were clams. She was squeezing and milking his big brown cock. He felt his climax coming and screamed out, "Si, oh si" as he emptied his hot load in her welcoming cavity. She bit into his shoulder to keep from screaming at the top of her lungs. Amazingly, he hadn't been in her for even ten minutes, maybe only five minutes.

"Wow! Said Ryan to Pat. Have you every heard anything like that in your life? She must really be something."

"Not very often. They sure seemed to have had a good time. Didn't take very long but I'd wager they are both smiling." She replied.

And they were smiling as they were entwined while still in the afterglow. However, within a few minutes, Juan sat up dressed and handed her the dress. Then he showed her where the bathroom was. "I'll meet you downstairs after you've freshened up," he said.

When she descended, tightly holding onto the hand-rail because her legs were still shaking, every eye in the room was watching her. There were even more men in the club than when she had climbed the stairs a half hour before. She looked all over the room for Ryan but couldn't find him. Juan was waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs with a glass of Champagne. "How do you feel my dear?"

"I'm fine. I don't see Ryan, though," she said as she took a sip of the golden bubbling liquid.

"I imagine he's still with Pat. She can never get enough." Juan also took a sip. "May I ask you something Terri?"

"Of course," she said smiling.

"Are you finished for the night?"

Terri thought that he might be ready to go again. "What do you have in mind? Are you ready for more."

Juan laughed. "Ready for more. No, no. Not me. You would kill me. What you can do to a man in incredible. I'm sorry, I'm finished for the night." He laughed some more. "Hell, maybe I'm finished for the week."

"If Ryan is with Pat and your finished, I'm not sure what you mean?"

"Look around you Terri. There must be a hundred men here. A hundred horny men. You could take your pick. Not one of them would choose another woman if they thought you were available. All you have to do is take a seat at the bar. Within a minute someone will approach you and ask you to take them upstairs. If you were to do that, you'd take them to the room that we were in."

"I could never do that."

Juan laughed again. "Terri, you don't know me at all. You said earlier that you really didn't find me attractive. Well I guess you changed your mind after you felt my cock. But, I knew what you meant and I don't blame you. You're very beautiful, I'm not handsome. You're much younger than I am. Also you don't have any feelings for me. But I have never been fucked like you fucked me. I wanted to have you suck me too but I was too excited for your pussy." He took another sip of champagne then said, "if you can climb the stair with me and fuck me, you can climb the stairs with any man here and fuck them too."

"Juan, stop it. You're embarrassing me.

"If your little pussy is aching for more . . . If it hurts because it is empty . . . If it is leaking right now, then just walk over to the bar and sit on a stool. Relief will be on its way very soon. That I promise." With that he turned and walked toward the rear of the club.

Chapter 5

Ryan couldn't believe what was happening to him. Somehow, someway Pat had brought him to another erection. She knew that she had to keep him in the room for another twenty minutes or so, therefore, she didn't let him put it in. "Take your time sweetheart. We're not in a hurry. Let's make it last."

Terri was alone at the foot of the stairs watching Juan walk away. The tables were all occupied. Another dancer was strutting her stuff on the small stage, though she was certainly no Carol. Slowly, Terri walked towards an empty barstool, she was drawn to the empty bar stool like a moth to a flame. When she sat down she didn't know that nearly every man in the room took that as a signal. A signal that she could be approached.

No sooner had she sat down on the barstool than one of the blacks that had been ravishing Carol when she and Juan went upstairs came over to her. "Haven't seen you here before. I'm Mike. I'm stationed at the Naval Air Station."

"I'm Terri. We've never been here before."

"I think you're about the most gorgeous gal I've ever seen here. I really like Carol and Pat's, well Pat's, pardon the expression, about the best fuck on the planet. Neither of them hold a candle to you though."

"Thanks Mike. I think I know where Pat is but where's Carol?"

"She's upstairs with my two buddies. They wanted me to join them but I was waiting for you?"

"Sorry to disappoint you but I think you may have the wrong idea."

"Oh, Terri, I don't think I do. Didn't you go upstairs with Juan?"

"Yes I did." She admitted.

"Well, didn't he fuck you?"

"That's none of your business." She tried to sound a little indignant, but failed.

"Honey, you sure weren't gone very long." He stepped closer to her, pressed his side against her arm, put his hand on her thigh and whispered, "I just can't imagine that somebody that looks like you could be satisfied in twenty minutes or half an hour. If we go upstairs, you sure won't come back down in thirty minutes. That I can guarantee. Please come with me," he pleaded.

Mike was right she wasn't satisfied, she was still aroused. That's putting it mildly she thought, she was beyond aroused, she was in heat. Her clit was swollen and throbbing. The mouth of her vagina was begging for attention. It was impossible to sit still. Juan was big and intense but he didn't last nearly long enough to really get her off. Ryan could last longer than Juan did. But Ryan wasn't here with her either, he was still upstairs. Upstairs where this young black man wanted her to take him. Juan had told her that the room they had been in was available for her. She had no idea what possessed her to do it but she slid off the stool, took his hand and led him to the stairway aching for satisfaction. That it would come from a black sailor who she didn't know all didn't matter.

Before they could take a step up the stairs, however, the bartender approached Mike and whispered something to him. Terri saw Mike shake his head. They talked some more. Then Mike reached into his back pocket, took out his wallet and handed the bartender some bills.

Juan was standing in a dark corner watching with a smile on his face.

Ryan and Pat heard the door to the adjacent room close once again. Ryan was desperate to stick his dick inside Pat. She was playfully resisting. If he didn't know better he would have thought she was stalling for time.

When the door closed behind her Terri didn't pretend to be coy. She unzipped the yellow dress in a single motion, shrugged it off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. She remember what Juan had said about the shoes, she kept them on. She took charge. "Take your clothes off."

Mike did and she was pleased when he took off his socks too. He stood and they kissed standing at the bedside. Then they tumbled onto the bed. She expected him to be erect and want to enter her moist, receptive body almost instantly. She was surprised to discover, when they broke their kiss and she reached between his legs, that he wasn't hard.

"Sorry Terri, Carol made me come so hard I'll need some help," he explained.

Terri knew what kind of assistance she would have to render. She kissed his chest. Nipped at his nipples, which he seemed to like, and worked her way down his body. His cock, in its flaccid state wasn't as long or as thick as Juan's was after he came, but maybe nobody's was, she thought. It was, however, by any other standard a very nice size. It became even more impressive as she stroked it with her hand and it slowly began to fill with blood. What struck her was how black it was. Her white hand contrasted with the blue black skin. She leaned over and kissed his cock head. She hoped that he had washed it off after Carol. Then she began to suck him. It didn't take very long for him to become erect. Then she heard sounds from the next room. The sounds that come from a bed when a couple is moving in unison on its surface. Those sounds were accompanied by a woman saying, "oh yes, that's it, fuck me, fuck me." It had to be Carol with the two blacks, Mike's friends, or it had to Pat.

Ryan was balls deep in the hot wet pussy that he had wanted to enter for that last several minutes. It was wonderful. Her oral talents were not her only talents he soon discovered. Pat was on her hands and knees. He knelt behind her and fucked her doggy style. Their movements were perfectly matched to keep just the head of his penis inside with each out stroke. As she rammed her ass back and plunged forward they were joined as tightly as possible. It was exquisite for him.

Then he heard sounds from the room on the other side of the thin wall as the had before. No pile driver fucking exactly but vigorous nonetheless. It wasn't the sound of the bed hitting the wall that caught his attention, however, it was the sound of the woman's voice. "Oh yes, that's it fuck me. Don't stop. Oh oh, ummmm Oh God that feels so good." He stopped moving. He knew that voice.

Pat looked over her shoulder at him and confirmed what he suspected.. "That's not Carol, you know. There's only one other American here. That's Terri."

The reality of the moment overwhelmed him. This is what he had fantasized about. Well, he thought was reality better than fantasy. He wasn't quite sure.

When Mike was hard, he reached for his trousers, took out a small foil wrapped packet and tossed it to Terri. "You put it on."

She took the packet, placed it between her teeth and tried to open it. It had been years since she and Ryan had to use condoms because she had her tubes tied after Bren was born.

Mike saw the struggle and said, "here let me open it. I thought you gals were experts at this."

He opened the packet and placed the rolled up rubber over his glans and then skimmed it down as far as it would go. There were still two or three inches of flesh exposed. Then they were back on the bed. Terri was even hotter, more eager than she had been with Juan. She opened her legs as an invitation to the black sailor. He plunged in. There was no need for lubrication, artificial lubrication that is, because Terri was supplying all that they would need.

bobfr
bobfr
1,284 Followers