Boystown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobfr
bobfr
1,279 Followers

"Oh yes, that's it fuck me. Don't stop. Oh oh, ummmm Oh God that feels so good." And it did feel good. She pushed up against him with all of her might. She ran her hands over his broad black back. Then, she took his head between her hands, drew it to hers and began to kiss him. His strokes weren't frantic like Juan's were. Also, because he had been satisfied by Carol not so long before, it didn't seem as if he would ever stop. They experimented with nearly every position imaginable. While he had a limit on climaxes, as do most men, Terri didn't have a limit. The first ones weren't as intense as those with Juan, but they seemed to build up over time until she was in a state of constant orgasm. She thought her insides would push out.

For Mike, he was in love. He thought she may be a year or two older than him, maybe even twenty-five, but he didn't care. He had been to Juan's place nearly every two weeks during the year that he had been stationed at the air station. Before the Starlight, he had tried other clubs, none compared with this one. And, he had loved Juan's girls. They were the best, the prettiest, the best lays. None, however could do with there pussies, mouths and hands what Terri was doing. None of them were as pretty as she was. And, only a few were American.

When Pat told Ryan that the sounds coming from the next room were being emitted by his wife he instantly shot his second load of the night. He collapsed on Pat's back. Her ass cheeks were pressed into his groin. They were both gasping for breath. He tried to relax but the noise from the next room prevented it. He could clearly hear, "Mike, I'm I'm Oh my God, Mike, I'm coming again . . . Oh deeper push it in deeper . . . don't ever stop . . . I love your big black cock."

After a few minutes Pat scooted out from under him, stood and said, "honey, it's been great but I've got to get back downstairs." As she started dressing he took the clue and dressed too. The sounds from the room next door didn't stop. The words from Terri and whoever the man was keep coming through the thin walls. The bouncing bed that pounded against the wall was the percussion instrument for their erotic symphony.

Pat told him to go back down stairs while she went to the bathroom. As he passed the door of the room that Terri was in and heard the sounds of lovemaking, he wondered for a second if sharing your deepest and darkest secrets might sometimes be a mistake.

Juan greeted him at the bottom of the stairs. "How was lovely Pat, Ryan?"

"She was fine Juan. How long do you think Terri will be?"

Juan laughed and patted him on the back. "That's hard to say amigo, hard to say. Let me get you a Corona?" Juan didn't wait for a reply. He went behind the bar himself and returned with a cold bottle. "Ryan, your sweet Terri is the most incredible woman I've ever been with. You're a lucky man."

Ryan almost spit out his beer. "You've been with?"

"But of course. I always try out the women first."

Then Ryan knew that the first time he heard the door close to the room next the one he and Pat were in, it had closed behind Terri and Juan. It hadn't taken Juan long to get Terri upstairs. Or, for that matter, it hadn't taken him long to finish with her.

It must have been a half hour later, the longest half hour of Ryan's life, when he saw a smiling black man bounce down the stairs. Juan approached him and asked, "how was she Mike?"

"Juan you lucky bastard, you've got yourself a winner. I had already been with Carol, you know, but Terri made me pop two more times. Can you believe it? I'd sure like to see her dance."

A few minutes later Terri glided down. Even in the dim light of the club Ryan could see that she was flushed. She had a glazed look in her eye. "Are you all right honey?" he asked.

"I'm fine," she said in sort of a dreamy way. He wondered if maybe she had been drugged. She had been but not by narcotics, by her own hormones. She was high.

Juan hugged her and said, "my dear, many of the men would like you to dance. Will you do that for us?"

"Juan, I told you I'm not much of a dancer. I'm sure they would be disappointed."

"I don't think they would be. You are very graceful. Just move to the music. Let nature take it's course. You may find it very exciting. It's only one in the morning, the club needs a boost. Will you please do it for me?"

"What do you think Ryan?" She asked as she turned to him.

"My God, Terri. At this place it isn't dancing. It's a sex show."

"That's not necessarily true," said Juan. "It all depends on the mood, the collective mood of the audience. No woman who gets on my stage has to do anything she doesn't want to do. Come with me," he said as he took her hand and walked towards the back.

Terri looked over her shoulder at Ryan, shrugged, smiled and disappeared into the darkness. Juan hadn't returned nor did Ryan see Pat again. The crowd seemed restless. There hadn't been a dancer in ten minutes. The traffic going up and down the stairs seemed to be at a lull. Then the MC came out and spoke in Spanish. The only word that Ryan understood was, "Terri."

The music began. It was louder than before. The blue curtains parted and Terri walked through them. She was wearing a floor-length, strapless silver evening gown. Her hair had been pinned up on top of her head. Stage makeup had been applied. She stood in six inch silver platform heels. The other dancer had danced to the stage lights. When Terri stepped through the curtains a bright spot light followed her every move.

She looked down at the audience and smiled. She wasn't really dancing she was sort of walking to the beat of the music. Then, she got into it and spun around gracefully. The men hooted, whistled and shouted for her to "take it off."

Terri, was excited. She was really excited. She wanted to make the men hot. She loved the time with Juan and with Mike but this was different. She knew that every eye was locked onto her body like radar on a target. The zipper was at the side of her gown. Deftly, she pulled it down to the split. She had no intention of just teasing. She didn't hold the bodice to her bosom for even a second she just let the silver dress fall to the floor. Like every other dancer she wore no underclothes. Ryan was stunned, however, to see that she had been completely shaved. The trimmed patch of dark blonde pubic hair was gone. She was as bare as Pat had been. The whistles and cat calls stopped as the members of the audience, collectively, caught their breath.

Like she had seen the others do, she walked to the edge of the small stage. She smiled again down at the crowd, though she could hardly see them because the light that followed her was so bright, then she sat down on the stage with her legs under her. She waited for the butterflies in her stomach to calm down, sat on the edge of the stage and dangled her legs to the floor as she had seen Carol do earlier. She pulled a pin from her hair and it cascaded down to her shoulders, a wild mane of a lioness. She spread the smooth bare lips and touched her clitoris with the tip of her crimson fingernail. The touch sent shock waves through her entire body.

The crowd was hushed. No hoots, cries or whistles. No call for her to take it off because there wasn't anything left to take off. Every man seemed to be hypnotized by what Terri was doing with her hands. Then, she brought herself off. She made herself climax in front of a hundred men in a Mexican whorehouse. The orgasm was shattering. As she lay there panting, half a dozen brave men joined her on and in front of the stage.

Ryan was surprised to see that the man who lowered his head between her splayed legs was the portly policeman with the gold tooth who had guided them to the club hours earlier. He was still wearing his uniform.

For the next hour there was near pandemonium on the stage. There was zero activity upstairs. No one was in an alcove receiving a lap dance. Most of the women stood at the bar. None of them were smiling. The men, however, were all trying to get a piece of the insatiable, beautiful American. Many of them were rewarded with success. Some her mouth, some her pussy, many her hands and two her ass. Ryan couldn't believe it when a man urged her to get in the doggy style position, on her hands and knees, then he unzipped his pants, spit on his hands rubbed it over his erection and mounted her. Fortunately he wasn't nearly as endowed as Juan, Mike or himself. It was obvious to Ryan that she came just as intensely from the anal fucking as she did from the vaginal. At one point he saw that she had a cock in her ass, up her pussy and in her mouth.

After the impromptu orgy, in which Terri was the star, she cleaned up, had something to eat and rested for a while. Ryan wasn't surprised though when he saw her lead men up the stairs. Pat's initial experience at the Starlight five years ago paled when compared to Terri's first night at the notorious club.

It was nearly five in the morning when Ryan and an exhausted Terri finally said their goodbyes to Juan. Juan faced Terri took both of her hands in his and said earnestly, "I hope you come back my dear. You are the most perfect person for this work I've ever met. The Starlight will never be the same again without you."

"We'll talk about it," said Terri. And, they did talk about it on the long drive back to the Island. But, that's another story.

bobfr
bobfr
1,279 Followers