Boytoy Bill Ch. 04

Story Info
Bill gets lucky.
1.6k words
4.13
5k
5
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday

"Squeeze it out! Milk it!" Lori was shouting. "Deeper, Ash!"

I was doing a drop set of body weight squats after stepping out from under the bar. My legs were on fire, barely functioning. I sank all the way down, slowly, stopping at the very bottom for a second before standing back up. Lori almost had to help me on this final repetition. Peak weak was always hell, especially leg days.

I laid down on the floor and put my hands over my face. "Fuck! Christ." After a few minutes resting and cursing everything and nothing, it was on to dumbbell lunges. With the quads thoroughly torched, my glutes had to do more of the work. An ass like mine can only be built through hours and hours of hard work

Lori and I don't don't keep especially lean, but after a workout like this, I was pumped. I called Bill over to admire me while I went through some poses in front of the floor to ceiling mirrors. He'd been deepthroating some toys, something he does almost daily to get rid of his gag reflex and stretch his throat out.

"Mmmm, look at these hams, slut. Do you like it when I look more vascular?"

"You look very powerful, Maam."

"Is that a no?"

"I like watching you work out, but I don't like the veins."

"Hmm. Me neither. Let's take a shower together, then you can give me a massage. Lori still has more work to do."

Bill didn't have his cage on, so as he carefully washed every part of my body -- my blonde hair, my large, tastefully done fake tits, my flawless back and shoulders, my long and strong legs -- he was getting hard. While he was on his knees lathering my calves and feet one at a time, I used a foot to play with his big cock, our slave's best feature.

"Look at this thing. Do you think I should put it to use today?"

Even though he knows his cock getting to see some action is always paired with some kind of torment, Bill always jumps at the opportunity to get some pussy or even just a handjob. "Yes please, Maam. I haven't cum since last week."

We had been a bit mean to him lately, not even vibing him through his chastity cage or letting him jerk himself when we'd put him on the sawhorse and tried to set a new PR for his gape.

"Tell you what. If you are hard enough after you give me my massage, I'll give you a good ride. Don't forget to get in between my toes."

After gently patting me dry, we went back out to the main room. Lori was finishing up her own workout. She gave me a peck and pinched Bill's nipple as I got the massage table out, then went upstairs. She had money matters to attend to.

Even though we're both much stronger than our slave, and much better fighters, we don't take unnecessary risks. As I was on the table face down, he could conceivably do something rash, so I had him put on a thick, multi-strap collar, and attached it to one of the ceiling pulleys, giving him enough slack that he could move around and give me a proper massage, but be unable to get his arms around my neck. I put the massage oil out for him and laid down.

Bill gives very good massages, it's one of the first things he was tasked with learning when he became a slave. As he worked his way up my body, adding oil and working out any knots he came across, I was very pleased, and Bill was getting hard in anticipation. Once he got up to my shoulders and finished there, I flipped over, and he worked all the way back down, stopping to tease my breasts for a minute the way I like, then spending extra time on my quads.

All done, I opened my eyes and smiled at how hard he was. Young guys and their boners. I gave him a friendly squeeze and commanded him "Play with my pussy, slut. Get me nice and wet." I shifted my hips just a little to give some room, then stretched my arms under my head and closed my eyes while he got to it. He knows exactly what I like and it wasn't long before he got me to a good spot.

I sat up and turned towards him, wrapping my legs around him and giving him a long kiss. He hungrily kissed back, his hands caressing my legs as I gave him a good squeeze.

"Turn around." I loosened up to let him, and removed his collar. "Take the collar off the rope and put it away, then lay down. I'll be right back." While he was massaging, I had dreamt up a way to spice things up a little.

I came back with his cock ring with the clit vibrator, two lengths of twine, a bucket full of clothespins, and a 20 lb dumbbell. "Put that on," I said, tossing him the toy.

While he did that, I put more slack onto the rope he'd just had on his collar and tied the dumbbell into it, halfway from the pulley near the ceiling to the cleat on the wall, and dropped it on the floor with a thud. The other end of the rope hung down to just a few feet above the table. I smiled at Bill, I love the look he gets on his face when one of us is preparing something he can't quite figure out, yet.

"Scoot up, head over the edge." I straddled his face and let his tongue work for a little bit while I tied each of the two lengths of twine to their own clothespin, and stuck them onto Bill's torso, halfway between his hips and his chest. He did such a good job with the massage that I gave him an extra little treat and leaned over to give his cock a short suck, leaving plenty of spit behind. When I stepped away from his face, he thanked me immediately for that.

"I know, I spoil you sometimes, don't I? Scoot back down." I grabbed a towel from under the table and rolled it up, putting it under his head, then climbed on top and worked my way onto him. Once I was all the way down, I flicked the vibe on, and started fucking him properly.

While I was grinding and stroking on him, I was also arranging the twine to run up his body, along his torso and over his shoulders. I wasn't being too vigorous, and the work of pinching his skin, and placing more clothespins over the twine was quick work. When I was done, Bill had two zig-zagged zippers of twine and clothespins snaking up his body, including of course a clothespin right on each of his nipples. About two dozen pins per string.

Bill didn't seem to mind too much, he's had clothespins on him before, and much tighter, stronger clamps as well. It's the act of removing them that hurts the most.

I planted myself down on him and ground into the vibrator, running my hands over the pins to jiggle them from side to side, earning me one of Bill's precious looks. I beamed at him.

I grabbed the rope and pulled down several feet, lifting the dumbbell off the ground.

"Open your mouth. Bite down and don't let go." I put the rope in his mouth. The weight pulled his head a little sideways. I gathered up the free ends of the twine, and tied them to the rope, right in front my slave's eyes. Now he understood.

"When you start cumming, open your mouth and let that go. Clear?"

He gave a groan of disapproval, but nodded, and I picked up the pace with my fucking, close to my own first orgasm of the day. Bill wasn't a quick shooter, especially with the cock ring on, and I almost always came first. No exception today.

"Oh fuck, here we go, slave" I announced, as the combo of the big cock, the vibe, and the feeling of power over my slave took me over the edge. It was a good, long one, and when I got back to my senses I could tell Bill was getting close as well. I flicked the vibe off, leaned back nice and tall, and started rocking my hips.

It didn't take long. When he tensed up and flexed his butt as he started shooting his seed into me, he opened his mouth as required. The rope shot upwards, taking the twine with it, and with the twine the whole mess of clothespins made a cacophony of clicking and clacking noises as they were tore off his pinched skin over the course of just a second. Bill was just starting to scream when the dumbbell crashed onto the floor.

I just kept rocking on him, balls deep, and couldn't help but squeeze and stroke my hands over the trails of angry, red pinch marks, bringing fresh and just a little bit louder cries out of our boy-toy.

He'd closed his eyes, so I gave him a hard slap. "Give me those eyes, slut!" There those lovely big blues were.

I slowed down, eventually stopping, and caught my breath while the whimpering boy collected himself and thanked me for making him cum.

"You're welcome, slut, it was fun for me, too." I was still rubbing his zipper marks, paying frequent visits to his abused nipples and the mass of marks all around them. "But you made a mess in me, time to clean it up." I got off the table and he didn't need to be told to get his head over the edge.

Just a regular Wednesday.