Boytoy Bill Ch. 03

Story Info
Bill answers questions.
2.4k words
4.14
6.7k
4
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lie Detector

"I'm all set up, get your butt in here and have a seat" Lori called from the other room. She'd just gotten her newest toy in the mail, and was excited to put it to use. Usually the arrival of a new toy would be bad news for Bill, and this was no exception, though it was more about digging around inside Bill's mind than his bussy. I put my novel down and followed the slave as he made his way to today's activities.

Bill's restraining chair was set up facing the TV and Lori's desk, which had her laptop and a new machine with several wires running to some bands and cuffs. Bill got in his seat without any protests, but clearly nervous about what this thing was going to do him, and probably starting to feel the buzz from the weed gummies we'd fed him earlier. I helped Lori strap him down, not very tightly, we wanted him to be comfortable.

Lori loves an excuse to play dress-up, so she had her 'mad scientist' kit on; a lab coat, horn rimmed glasses, comfy slacks and sneakers. She was sitting at her desk, still reading the manual and adjusting things on the computer.

"Okaaay, lets get you all hooked up, slut" she said while getting up. The biggest cuff went on his thigh, one on his arm, and the last one, after his chastity cage was unlocked and removed, went on his cock. She went back to the desk, and seemed happy that it was working.

"We're gonna watch some fun videos, today! You don't have to worry about anything hurting you unless you do something stupid. This thing," she tapped the box the cuffs plugged into, "is a penile plethysmography machine. They use it on sickos to detect arousal when showing them things they shouldn't get excited seeing. Kids and such. It measures blood flow into your cock. Ash, sweetie, could you come here?"

I got out of my comfy chair and moved to stand beside her. She told Bill to keep watching, then reached up to caress my breasts and take a nipple in her mouth, kissing and suckling, moaning. I ran a hand through her hair and smiled at Bill.

After a few moments of this, a little blue line on the laptop screen wiggled just a little more. "Is that the one?" I asked, tapping at it.

Lori gave my nipple one last peck, then turned back to the computer. "Yep! He's such a sucker for a girl-girl show, typical man." Another line in a different panel showed his heart rate kicking up a few BPM. She smiled wide and clapped her hands together.

As I went back to my chair, the TV flicked on. "Now, slut," Lori was explaining to Bill, "it's important to not take your eyes off of the screen. No looking away, no looking at your owners or begging. And answer any questions I ask without lying. Are you comfortable, anything pinching?"

"No, mistress, thank you."

A couple clicks, and a video started playing. It was taken in this very room, early on in Bill's new life with us. He was tied up in a standing spread eagle, facing and looking right above the camera, right into my eyes as I held it. Lori stood behind him, holding a cane. The clip started well into this session, and Bill was leaking tears. She wound up, and struck again right across his buttocks.

Whack!

The poor slave yelped, then counted "Twenty-seven!"

Whack!

"Twenty-eight!"

Currently, Lori asked "Do you remember this one? What did we count to?"

"I don't remember, mistress, sorry."

"This is from the time you 'forgot' to putt your Reminder back in after bathroom duties, it goes all the way up to forty." The video played for a couple more minutes, until Lori paused it. "Hmm, you don't get aroused from that, no surprises there, we know you aren't a pain-slut."

The next video came up. Bill was strapped to his narrow bench, the shot in profile from the side, with his feet in stocks and his toes tied to the top fully exposing his soles. He often has this done when we're giving him some bastinado striking (not bad enough to make him disabled, ofc), but this time I was tickling them, while Lori attacked his sides and armpits from her position straddling his hips. Bill is very ticklish, and he was trying very hard to not make any noise. The microphone dangling above his face turned any noise into painful electric shocks through his nipple clamps. Everything was quiet for a minute, but as the video progressed his occasional outbursts of laughter, followed by his grimaces of pain, grew shorter and shorter. After Lori came on his cock, we swapped places and I had my go.

In the chair with the cuffs, Bill was shaking his head but being obedient and not looking away.

Lori told him to stop biting his lip, but was smiling at her screen. "Oh, look here. You're getting a bit bigger. Seems like we have a winner. What's your favourite part of this video, slut?"

"I don't like any part of it, I hate it!" Bill shot back.

"Uh-uh, I said no lying. Try that again and I'll get the cattle prod out. You're aroused, the machine doesn't lie. What's your favourite part of this video, you horny thing?"

Our slave was panicking, realizing that Lori was getting information he thought was hidden away inside his head. He was stammering to find the right thing to say, cutting himself off constantly. On the screen, I was grinding my pelvis onto his, mouth open and breathing hard, my breasts heaving and my fingers driving him wild as they flittered across his ribs. He made some noise and his face scrunched up as he shook his head side to side as the current flowed.

"I don't know, I guess that you actually use my dick, here?"

Lori smiled, her almond eyes twinkling. "You like it when we use your cock, even after all the horrible things we've done to you?"

Bill was determined to defend himself. "I can't help it! I hate it!" He was on the verge of tears.

Lori brought the next video up. It was one we'd watched plenty of times with our slut. It was shot in POV, with yours truly holding the camera. Bill was made up pretty, with his hair in a ponytail, some rouge on his cheeks, and some subdued lipstick. When we'd taken him as our slave, one of the items we took from his apartment was a hard drive, and it contained Bill's normie porno collection. He'd admitted that one video was a favourite of his, and in our version he was recreating it scene for scene, with his slippery asshole playing the part of porn actress coochie.

Lori fast forwarded to the part where our slut was between my legs as I sat on the couch, his hands on my knees and looking back over his shoulder, driving his butt down onto my buzzing strapless dildo. It had required a few reshoots for him to properly capture the way the girl in the video had moved her hips circularly, making sure the stunt-cock felt every part of her pussy.

"Oh," he said in a higher pitched voice, "your cock is so big inside me, I'm gonna cum." He then gave a fairly convincing fake orgasm and smiled at the camera.

Back in the present, Bill was turning red. He has made it clear he despises this video, he knows it's almost always the prelude to one or both of us going spelunking into his guts.

"Oh. My. God! Ash, look at this" Lori practically shrieked. "He likes it!"

I went over and looked. The blue line was considerably larger. His cock wasn't noticeably bigger, but I know our slave well enough to know when he's been caught. It was practically written on his face.

"What a horny fucking pervert!" I laughed. "This guy gets turned into a sex slave and not even a year later he actually likes being butt fucked!" I strode over to stand in front him and pulled his chin up for a deep kiss and a playful slap across the cheek, then went back to my chair.

Lori was ecstatic, laughing like a maniac. Bill was so red it looked like he had a sunburn.

"Hahaha, well, slut? Explain, hahaha, explain yourself!" Lori managed to get out.

"I hate you so much! I hate you!"

He's not allowed to say things that disrespectful to us, so I grabbed the cattle prod from the wall and gave him several zaps across his chest and legs while he screamed.

"Open your mouth!" I boomed at him. When he did, I put the prongs inside, caressing his tongue. "Say you're sorry and be convincing or I'll hold his button down until you go limp."

"Thorry Maam, pleathe I am tho thorry, I luth you and Mithrith."

I kept it there for a long moment while he shook with fright. "Acceptable, but you're losing your pillow until you earn it back." I put the tool back on the wall and sat back down.

On the screen, Bill was cleaning the dildo off and begging for cum.

Lori got back to interrogating him. "How long into your new life before you started getting pleasure from us fuck your boy hole?"

"I don't like it! I would never choose it!" he claimed.

"Slave, the machine doesn't lie. Your pervert brain is sending blood to your dick. Well, it was before you got out of line, anyways. When was the first time you enjoyed us fucking your ass?"

Bill was sniffling, but still looking at the television, where he was taking a position on his back, holding his legs back and diddling his cock cage like it was a clitoris. I was just entering him again. "I... it's automatic, it rubs my prostate. I don't like it though. I hate it every time you do it."

"Fine, you hate it, but also you get pleasure out of it, so answer the question or I'll get the needles out." If there was one thing Bill feared more than the cattle prod, it was the needles. It's a true phobia of his. Truth be told, it's even a bit much for me.

Bill looked at Lori to see if she was serious, but quickly remembered to look back at the television. "I don't know! I guess this video because I had to roleplay. Maybe."

"See, that wasn't so hard. If you just tell the truth about your slutty proclivities, we wouldn't have to go through all this trouble!"

Lori switched the video again. It was one Bill had never seen before, taken upstairs where Bill almost never gets to visit. Lori and I were fucking a sometimes squeeze of ours, a dazzling redhead we've known for years. She didn't know she was being recorded, they make cameras so small these days. I was fucking her doggy style while her head was buried in Lori's crotch. The video started right before Lori climaxed, her right leg shaking like it does when she has a strong one. Lori rewound it a minute or two, and zoomed in tight on her face and chest. Her dark nipples were rock hard, Marie rolling one just a little roughly, Lori's Asian features a picture of bliss as she looked at the woman expertly bringing her over the edge.

She allowed the video to play as Bill reacted and the machine measured. "Aw, that's sweet," she said. "Just the image of me having an orgasm makes you horny. You really do like us, don't you? Even after all the cruel things we've done to you, all the tortures and punishments and humiliations, you love to see us cum."

Bill didn't respond to the comment, just watched the television, sniffling occasionally.

"Who is your favourite. Me or Maam? Blonde or Asian?"

"I... Maam, I like Maam more than you."

"Why?"

"Because I remember when we first met, and you've never just had normal sex with me."

"You eat my pussy all the time. That's 'normal sex.'"

Bill was getting mad. "Why am I even here, why didn't you just... abduct her?!" he nodded towards the screen. Lori zoomed back out to show Marie, who was now on her back getting run through by me on her way to O town.

"Hah! Well, I wanted to get a female slave, but your Maam talked me out of it. So there you go with her being your favourite." I smiled.

"Why? Why is it more dangerous?" Bill asked.

"Well, how many TV news spots do you think you're disappearance got?"

"I... how many?" he asked, his voice cracking just a little.

"Zero. Now imagine we make some pretty young thing with big tits to smack around our toy. Besides, we like you and you're getting better at being a slave everyday. We barely even have to punish you, these days, we just do it for fun." Bill looked very sad at hearing how little anyone cared about his abduction.

Lori continued, "Also, PYTs like her have lives. What the fuck were you even doing for eight months after Maam took you home and fucked you senseless? You must realize that if you had a girlfriend or roommate you'd probably be a real person, still. Out of nine candidates you were the only one who didn't shack up with someone. Us two are the best things that ever happened to you, without us you didn't even have a purpose besides video game achievements and generating profit for your boss. You're less pathetic now as a slave we use for whatever filthy thing we can dream up than you were when you were logging 6 hours a day on Cyberpunk 2077." Lori loves a good mean-spirited rant, and she knew what to say to break Bill down. He started sobbing halfway through.

Lori started playing the third video again, from the start. She got up from her chair, and smacked Bill across the face. "No crying when you aren't being punished. Knock it off. This video," she motioned to the television, "is making me horny. Lets get you out of that chair and you can put some makeup on."