Brace for Impact

Story Info
An arranged meeting turns into an intense play session.
3.2k words
4.27
5.1k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She answered her door and there he stood, the man she had been communicating with, the man ostensibly of her dreams.

He seemed like the perfect fit in her world, almost too good to be true, yet there he was standing at her door. She had told him things about herself and she would soon find out if he had paid attention.

She felt the need to be dominated, taken, used and satisfied. Likewise he had the need to dominate, take, use and be satisfied himself.

Could she do it? Could she fill this void he felt, this desire, this need? They would soon find out because there he was and she was letting him in.

They made small talk for a few minutes and got a feel for the situation as they ate dinner. She got up and walked past him. As she did, he watched every move, examined every inch of her body as it moved past him. She disappeared into another room and when she came back he again watched her.

Finally she asked, "See something you like?"

He just smiled at her. She couldn't decide if it was a crocodilian smile or more of a wolfish smile. It reminded her of the smile of the Big Bad Wolf of children's books. Either way, it was definitely the smile of a predator that had just found it's prey.

She almost felt like a mouse in the cobra's cage. He definitely exuded an air of confidence and dominance.

She was instantly weak and vulnerable. This is what she had been craving, not the boys she had been with before that were unsure of themselves.

She needed a man, one who knew what he wanted and just how to get it, and he was it she could tell.

He sensed her weakness and this fed his drive, his need for her. As she turned her back to him, he leapt from his seat, grabbed her from behind, forced her to the wall where he used his body to pin her against the wall.

His mouth close to her ear she could hear his heavy breathing. With his body pressed against hers, she felt him growing with desire for her. This is what she wanted, what she needed and her desire was building too. She could feel herself becoming wet, inviting, just waiting for him to unleash himself and thrust deep into her.

He wasn't there yet. More time was needed, more foreplay beforehand. Time to turn her into a quivering puddle before his eyes and have her beg for him to use her in any way he wanted.

That's what filled his needs, the dominance. Being in total control, taking and using. He liked impact play, especially spanking, and she did as well.

This was definitely going to be a fun evening. He felt her try to squirm slightly and he pressed harder against her. When he spoke to her it was almost a growl. "Stop moving or your ass will pay the price."

She obediently did as he said. He lightened the pressure against her, but still held her firm as he kissed her below the ear. He grabbed a handful of her hair, jerked hard, causing her face to turn slightly toward his as he roughly kissed her on the mouth.

Inside she was melting. She needed this, this display of dominance and being taken. Still holding her by the hair and pushing her against the wall with his arm, he backed his body away from her. He pulled up on her skirt to reveal her bare butt with just a thin sliver of fabric between the cheeks, a thong, he smiled again.

Although he knew, she had no idea what was coming next. He drew his hand back, flattened it out and took a swing at her butt. His hand collided with a loud smack and she actually jumped, not sure if the sound just startled her or what, but he drew back again for another swat. She jumped again and this time he was sure, it was the impact causing the reaction, this turned him on even more.

Smack, smack, smack.

He continued and she became more limp with every swat as she relaxed into his control. She reached her hand back, grasping for him. But he wasn't there.

She moaned softly and whimpered, "Please?"

He leaned in and in a low growl asked, "Please what?"

Pleading, she asked, "Please, may I have it?"

Pushing her against the wall even harder, he moved forward and pressed his body firmly against hers. She whimpered even more when she felt him pressing harder through her clothes.

He growled in her ear. "How bad do you want it?"

She whispered in reply, "I need it."

She reached again for him, but he pulled away so he was out of her grasp. He then spun her around with her back now against the wall and his hand on her throat, smiled that wolfish smile at her and looked deeply into her eyes. When he did she averted her eyes shyly.

He asked again what she wanted and her eyes dropped to his crotch and she said meekly, "I want to suck on it."

Still holding her with one hand by the throat, he slowly undid his belt buckle, letting it fall open. He then unbuttoned his pants, then slowly unzipped his zipper. Her eyes watched every move he made and with every sound her body would tense up.

She licked her lips with anticipation and even smiled when he unzipped his zipper. He allowed his pants to fall naturally and gather around his calves, as this happened her eyes lit up when she saw him bulging through his underwear. He slowly pulled them down, revealing his hard, throbbing cock and she again licked her lips. He let her go and she immediately dropped to her knees and reached for him.

He looked down at her and said, "Did I give you permission to touch it?"

She looked up and shook her head no. He then said, "Did you ask for permission?"

She again, shook her head, no. Then almost immediately said, "Sir may I?"

"May you what?" he asked.

"May I suck it, please Sir?"

His only reply was a curt nod. She quickly grasped him and thrust his cock into her mouth, bobbing her head a few times before he said, "That's enough, back on your feet."

She looked stricken, as if she couldn't believe what she had just heard. As she knelt there looking up at him, he looked down at her unmoving. Quickly reaching down, he grabbed his belt by the buckle and ripped it from his pants. With a gruff voice he said, "Did you hear me? I said on your feet!"

Seeing he was serious she quickly complied. He asked her where the bedroom was and she pointed and said, "That way."

He replied sternly, "Take me there."

She led him to her room. When they arrived in the bedroom he instructed her to undress quickly down to her bra and panties. She quickly did as she was told, then he instructed her to get on all fours on the bed.

"When I say assume the position, this is how I want you, understood?", he said.

She nodded. He swatted her playfully on the butt and reached to unclasp her bra. She giggled as he did this and then felt her tits fall free from the bra. He reached under her and grasped a nipple between his fingers and pinched it slightly. She let out a soft moan as he did this and his erect cock throbbed each time she did.

He leaned down and in almost a whisper said, "Do you know what that does to me when you whimper and moan like that?"

She giggled again and said, "I was hoping I would have that effect on you."

He ran his finger along the ribbon of fabric covering her mound and felt the wetness through the fabric. He pulled it aside slightly and ran his finger along her slit wiping as much of her juices as he could on his finger. While looking at her, she watched him in a mesmerized glaze, neither of them taking eyes off of each other. He intently popped the finger in his mouth, sucked all of her wetness from it, and licked his lips as he finished.

She wanted his cock deep inside her badly, but here he was just teasing her. He deftly slid the thong down to her knees and leaned down to take a large lick through her slit. As he did, she let out a moan like a cat in heat. That excited him more. He dove into her, licking and slurping his way deeper into her.

She began to rock and writhe with his licking and moaned louder and louder. While he was licking her clit he slid a finger into her and she let out a yip as he did it. He began to finger her faster and harder as he licked her clit until she was begging him to let her cum. But he kept saying no, because he wanted to see how long she could last. She knew that she wasn't allowed to cum without permission. She got so close that she was almost crying, begging to be able to cum yet he still refused.

She cried out, "I can't hold it anymore, please!"

Yet he still exclaimed, "Nope!"

Finally being overwhelmed she gave in and came all over his face and finger. He was upset that she didn't last until he gave permission.

"Did I tell you that you could cum?", he asked in a low voice. She shook her head no, biting her lip because she knew he would punish her for this failure.

He hopped to his feet, reached down on the floor, grabbed his belt and said, "You will count every lick, understood?"

She meekly said, "Yes Sir."

He swung hard with a resounding slap as the belt made contact with her skin and she cried out, "One Sir!"

SLAP.

"Two Sir!", she cried.

Again and again he punished her and she dutifully counted each one. After 25 licks he stopped and asked, "Why were you punished?"

She shakily replied, "Because I came without permission Sir."

"Will this happen again?", he asked, his voice dangerously low.

She violently shook her head. His cock was rock hard and pulsating with each beat of his heart, she saw this and quickly offered to make it up to him by taking care of that for him. He inquired as to how she intended to do that and she quickly said, "I'll suck it till you give me my treat."

He asked, "Then what?"

She replied, "With permission Sir, I'll swallow every drop you give me."

He nodded and she quickly turned and began servicing him, bobbing her head faster and faster as he grabbed her hair and held it firmly. He began rocking his hips in opposition to her motion to facilitate his cock going deeper into her mouth and eventually into her throat until he got so deep that she gagged.

He looked down at her and sternly said, "You'll take it all, understood?"

She nodded and continued sucking him. When he got close to cumming, he grabbed her by the head and forced his cock deep into her throat as his load shot forth and down her throat. Out of reflex, she gagged from the sensation of his hot cum shooting down her throat and he said, "Don't you dare lose a drop!"

With her lips tightly around his cock she shook her head as best as she could and swallowed hard as more cum oozed from him. When he was finished, she looked up at him as he pulled his cock from her mouth. As it became limp a small droplet of his cum appeared at the tip and she quickly used her tongue to swipe it away and he smiled at her and said, "That's a good girl."

She beamed with this praise from him but she knew this night had only just begun.

He asked if she was ready for more and she said she was. He told her to assume the position and she obediently did so. He adjusted her slightly to make it easier on him then drew back his hand and launched it toward her butt. It landed with a loud thud with a smacking sound and she grimaced with the impact Again and again, he swung and slapped leaving red prints on her butt that became redder and even started turning a bit purplish.

After about five minutes of the bare hand spanking he switched again to his belt. This time he didn't make her count. This was supposed to be fun and enjoyable, unlike before which was a punishment. She also had a wooden paddle that she kept in her room and a leather flogger and he planned to use both on her.

After awhile with the belt, he asked her about the flogger and the paddle. She told him where it was and offered to go get the items for him if he would allow her to get up.

He told her to stay put and he would go get them, and he went and found them exactly as she had said. He returned with both implements and found her exactly as he had left her.

He inquired if she needed a break in the session for water or to use the bathroom. She said, "No, I'm fine Sir".

With that, he commenced again, this time electing to use the flogger first. He cracked it a few times on the bed near her to loosen it up and make it easier to use. He wished to also stimulate her senses with the sound.

The sound of the flogger striking the bed near her had her on edge. She flinched when she heard it strike the bed every time. He began lightly, across her shoulders, on her back, then moving slowly down to her butt.

He began swinging harder and it made a pleasant cracking sound as the falls made their impact. Red lines started to appear on her skin and he was pleased with his work. She was whimpering with every swing and it turned him on even more. His cock was again hard and throbbing with anticipation. She didn't even notice at this point as she was falling into subspace and was sort of floating in her mind.

He flogged her for several minutes, then he switched to the paddle. It was a well-made paddle, thick, wooden, had a nice handle that was comfortable to hold. It had a nice weight, not too heavy yet heavy enough to make it worth the effort. It was truly a thing of beauty.

He hefted the paddle and gave it a few practice swings to gauge the weight and get a feel for it. After his practice swings, he gently laid it against her skin and rubbed her butt with the paddle. When he felt she was ready he drew it back and swung it with sufficient force and it made a thick thudding sound as it landed on her skin.

She let out a yip when he hit her with the paddle and her body jumped slightly. He leaned down and asked gently in her ear, "Are you okay?"

She nodded her head vigorously and he continued. Time and time again, he swatted her with the paddle, each time having the same result- a quick yip and her body jumping with every swat. Her butt was so red now it was almost a deep purple. There would be bruises tomorrow, if not already tonight. Her butt radiated so much heat due to the redness, he could feel it as he got his hand close.

After several minutes, she collapsed onto the bed and he knew she'd had enough impact for now. Now it was time for sex, then the aftercare. He rolled her onto her back, spread her legs and climbed on top of her.

Kissing her on the mouth gently, she returned the kiss, even biting ¹his lip as he entered her. His thrusts were deep and hard and she moaned with each one, yet he continued in a steady rhythm.

As he began to thrust his cock into her deeper and harder, she clamped her mouth onto his chest and began sucking on him. He leaned down and growled in her ear and bit her on the neck again, just below her ear. She could she was about to have an orgasm and asked his permission to cum.

He said, "You can't cum till I'm ready and then we can cum together."

She whined because she wasn't sure she could hold it much longer. She started begging him, "Please let me cum, please. I can't hold it much longer Sir".

He growled, "You better hold it until I tell you that you can cum. You will be punished again otherwise."

He began to fuck her quicker and thrusting into her, his need increasing. She a clamped her mouth onto him and started whimpering. She needed to cum and she couldn't take it much longer.

He was still thrusting away, as if there was no end in sight. She let go of him and cried out, "Sir, may I please cum?"

This time he said nothing, but continued to fuck her harder and harder so she began to cry out again and he growled, "Cum for me, cum now!"

She let out a satisfied yell as she began to cum hard and just as she did, he let out a deep groan. He cummed hard and shot his load deep inside her.

She felt it hot and sticky spraying inside her and it caused her to cum again and as she did, her body convulsed with the effort. When they had both finished, they lay in a sweaty pile on top of one another thoroughly spent.

He rolled off of her and onto his back. She curled up next to him and lay her head on his chest. He stroked her hair and kissed her forehead and kept asking how she was doing. She said she was fine, that her butt was quite sore but that was a good thing. They laid there in the cuddle embrace for almost an hour before she said, Time for a shower now. He readily agreed and they made their way to the shower.

THE END

I want to give a huge thank you to Carmilla234. She did my editing on this story and did an excellent job. She turned a halfway decent story into a work of art. I can't begin to express my gratitude for all of her hard work. If you need an editor, I highly recommend Carmilla234.

Author's note: This is a work of fiction, no resemblance to any person, place or situation is intended. If there is such a resemblance then it's purely by accident. All characters in this story are consenting adults over the age of 21, but again, this is a work of fiction.