Bracha's Ride

Story Info
Bracha gets more than just a ride from her neighbor.
3.2k words
4.47
7.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isaac lifted the last small suitcase into his trunk and slammed the hood shut. He had just enjoyed a great Shabbos with his family in Kayitz Colonies, a bungalow colony in the Catskill Mountains in New York. Like many of the other thousands of Orthodox Jewish families who escaped the sweltering Brooklyn heat for the mountains, he and his wife had found the mountains to be a great respite from their tiny apartment in Williamsburg.

The hardest part of the summer for Isaac was that he wasn't able to spend the week with his family. Since all his electrical business was in the city, he was forced to come visit just for the weekends. Still, he loved that his wife and kids got to relax in the pool and run around. He would come up every Thursday night, and leave on Sunday afternoon, packing as much fun as he could into those few hours.

He walked back into their cottage to say goodbye to his wife and children. As he was walking out, his wife asked him for a favor.

"Mrs. Steinwurzel asked if you would be able to drive her home. She has a wedding in Brooklyn and has no way to get in to the city."

"Sure" answered Isaac, "but find out if she's ok with being hot in the backseat. You know how my van's AC is. I can barely get it to cover the front."

"I'll find out." his wife answered. "She seemed desperate. maybe with the windows rolled down it will be ok."

A few minutes later, Isaac's wife confirmed. " She'll be fine, she said to meet her at the colony entrance."

Isaac drove over to the gate and let Bracha Steinwurzel in. She had a small bag, which he took and placed in the trunk. She got into the back seat, buckled up, and off they went.

They drove silently for a while, soft music playing over the car speakers. After a while, Isaac couldn't help but notice the glistening beads of sweat on Bracha's forehead. The summer heat was taking its toll, and the lack of air conditioning in the backseat made it even more uncomfortable for her.

"I'm sorry about the air conditioner not working back there Mrs. Steinwurzel," Isaac said. "Would you prefer to sit in the front? It's cooler here."

Bracha felt a wave of embarrassment wash over her. How could she accept such an offer? This was a complete stranger offering her a place in the front, something only close friends and family did.

"No thanks" She said. "I'll be fine."

20 minutes passed, and even with the windows down, the heat was stifling. Bracha knew that it was considered inappropriate for men and women who weren't married to sit together in the front, but the thought of sitting in the scorching backseat for another hour was unbearable.

"I'm rethinking that front seat offer Mr. Weiser," She said. "I feel like I'm going to pass out."

"Please!" He answered. "There is no Mitzvah to kill yourself. And please call me Isaac."

"Oh yes! Thank you so much. That would be wonderful." Bracha replied, gratefully moving to the passenger seat.

As she settled in, her butt accidentally brushed against Isaac's arm. They both felt the accidental touch, but quickly pretended nothing had happened. Isaac focused on the road, and Bracha attempted to distract herself by admiring the scenery passing by.

"So how long have you been coming to the Catskills?" Bracha asked Isaac, trying to break the uncomfortable silence

"Just a couple of years now" Isaac smiled. "It's really nice to get away from the city sometimes."

"Yeah, I bet." agreed Bracha. "How do you manage to work full time in the city and still make it up here for the weekend?"

"It's definitely tough, especially when there's so much to do in the city. But having my family up here makes it worth it."

"I hear that. I wish my husband could join us, but he works too much. It's the third week in a row he just couldn't make it up." Bracha said with a touch of bitterness.

"I don't have much time to myself either, but at least I don't have to entertain him. He wants to be wined and dined, always looking for the next best thing. It's exhausting."

Bracha mentally kicked herself. Why was she baring her soul to this stranger. But there was something about Isaac's strong demeanor that made her feel safe. To be honest with herself, she found him quite attractive. Her upbringing wasn't as extreme as her husband, and before she had gotten married she used to go to the library and take out romance novels. She had always wished that her husband would treat her the way the men in those books treated their women, but she had long given up on that. Her husband barely spent 5 minutes touching her before "Doing the Mitzva" and having sex, and she had already gotten used to having to touch herself before he came into her bed so that he wouldn't hurt her.

She wondered what it would be like for Isaac to pull over to the side of the road and tear her clothes off. The thought made her a little tingly down there, and although she was ashamed of herself, she liked it.

"I'm sorry to hear that," Isaac said, breaking her reverie,. "It must be tough."

"Thanks," Bracha replied, a hint of relief in her voice. "It's just, I see your wife, how happy she is when you come. How happy your kids are. You're present, you're happy to be there with your loved ones. I guess that's all that counts."

"Thanks, you're making me blush," Isaac said as he eased the car off an exit and onto another highway. "I'm not used to strangers giving me compliments."

"Well it's payback from when you made me blush before, when my tush brushed against you!" Bracha blurted out, and then covered her face, shocked and ashamed that she had said that.

Well, I hadn't even noticed," Isaac lied, " I felt it but realized it was a mistake. But, truth be told, I'm back in the lead because you're blushing again!"

Bracha laughed. Her cheeks grew warm as she heard Isaac chuckle softly.

"You know, I've never seen anyone blush quite like you do," Isaac remarked, casting a sideways glance at Bracha. "It's kind of cute."

"Thanks!" Bracha said, " And now we'll continue the blushing party because I feel like my cheeks are on fire."

"They are," laughed Isaac. " Sorry for embarrassing you"

"On the contrary!" Bracha said, "I haven't felt this happy and lighthearted in months!" Bracha fell silent, lost in thought. Truth be told, she was angry at her husband Motty. He hadn't just not shown up, he also hadn't wanted sex with her going on five months.

No matter how hard she tried to look seductive, he didn't seem interested. Even her most revealing lingerie didn't pique his interest. She knew he was busy, but he never came home early enough to even share meals with her anymore, let alone have sex.

"I mean, I love my husband," Bracha admitted to Isaac with a sigh. "But sometimes I wish he were more like you."

"What do you mean?" Isaac asked, curious about what she was trying to say.

Bracha added quietly. "My husband has forgotten how to be romantic. It's like we're roommates, no spark of anything special."

Isaac glanced at Bracha, his eyes meeting hers. "We all have our own ways of showing love. Mine may seem different, but perhaps your husband shows his in his own unique way."

"Maybe," Bracha sighed. "But lately, I've been wondering if there's more to life than just settling for less."

Isaac remained silent, focusing on the road ahead.

"Sometimes, I wish my husband would seduce me and make me feel wild," Bracha confessed, her voice barely audible. "I want to feel that passion again."

"Sounds like you need some excitement in your life," Isaac teased gently. "Not that I'm suggesting anything crazy or inappropriate."

Bracha giggled nervously. "Of course not! We're just two friends talking, right?"

Isaac looked over at Bracha, suddenly aware that since she was headed in to a wedding, she was wearing clothes that emphasized her best features. The hot temperature in the van felt as if it rose another few degrees.

Bracha nervously fidgeted with her skirt, revealing a glimpse of her thigh. Isaac's heart raced faster, feeling an undeniable attraction building between them. He knew it was wrong, but his desire for her seemed impossible to resist.

"It's gotten way too hot in this car all of a sudden," Isaac said, and I want to stop for gas anyway. Want to get out and stretch our legs for a bit?" Isaac suggested, "I'm sure we can find a nice spot along the way."

With a nervous giggle, Bracha accepted. "That sounds perfect. I could use a little break."

Isaac pulled the van over near a rest area, a peaceful stretch of greenery tucked away from the bustling highway. As they stepped outside, the sun beat down on them, heating up the air around them. Isaac felt his blood boiling with lust.

"Lets go for a short walk in the forest," Isaac suggested. "We might find some wild animals in there," Isaac smirked and winked at Bracha.

Bracha felt a thrill going down her spine, I'm not afraid of animals," she responded playfully, adjusting her blouse to reveal part of her hip and flicking her hair. "Besides, I think I can be pretty animalistic myself, are you afraid?"

Issac led Bracha through the dense foliage, their hands purposely brushing against one another. The humid air filled with an intoxicating scent of damp earth and moss, adding to the atmosphere of intimacy. Their laughter echoed through the woods, creating a symphony of nature and pleasure.

"Look at this spot over here," Isaac pointed out, motioning towards a clearing.

Wow, this is beautiful," Bracha exclaimed, her breath catching in her throat. "I could stay here forever."

"We should make the most of this moment," Isaac murmured, his voice hushed. "Who knows when we'll ever get a chance like this again?"

His words stirred a strange sensation within Bracha. She swallowed nervously, unable to tear her gaze away from Isaac's intense stare.

"I agree," she whispered, her voice trembling slightly.

Their bodies swayed closer, drawn together under the canopy of towering trees. Isaac reached out to brush a stray lock of hair behind Bracha's ear. Her skin was smooth and inviting; he couldn't resist tracing it with his fingers.

"Do you want a nice animal or a wild, ferocious animal?" Murmured Isaac "Because if it were up to me you'd be naked on the grass already."

Really?" Bracha teased, running her hand down Isaac's muscular arm. "And what would happen then?"

"I'd show you what real passion feels like," Isaac breathed, leaning in closer. "I'd kiss you until you forget everything else."

"Kiss me?" Bracha challenged, her eyes locked on Isaac's. "Doesn't sound too ferocious to me. What about a good, hard fucking?"

Isaac answered by crushing her lips to his, their lips colliding in a fiery kiss.

Bracha's eyes locked with Isaac's, her voice sultry. "Take me" she said, unbuttoning her dress.

Isaac wasted no time in lifting the hem of Bracha's dress, exposing her lacy black panties and cleavage. His heart raced as he admired her slender figure, imagining what lay beneath the lace. Unable to resist any longer, he pressed his palm against her inner thigh, sliding it inward until his fingertips grazed the elastic waistband of her panties.

Bracha moaned softly, her chest rising and falling rapidly.

Isaac kissed her neck, his kisses leaving a trail of desire. Bracha's breathing quickened as their bodies pressed together, stoking the flames of passion. Isaac slipped his hands under Bracha's dress, exploring her soft skin.

Bracha quickly shrugged off her dress. Isaac's eyes widened as he saw her standing before him clad only in her lacy black bra and panties. A wave of arousal washed over him, his erection growing stiffer.

"God, you're so fuckin' gorgeous," he muttered, reaching out to cup her breasts. He felt a surge of arousal as he watched her nipples harden against the lace. His erection strained against his pants, begging to be released.

Isaac carefully removed Bracha's bra, his hands tracing every curve of her body.

You're so damn delicious," he whispered as he ran his thumb across her nipple.

Bracha arched her back, a low growl escaping her lips. "I want your pants off," Bracha pleaded, her voice thick with desire.

Isaac obliged, swiftly unbuckling his belt and pulling down his pants. His erect cock sprang free, throbbing with anticipation. Bracha stared at it, her eyes wide with lust.

"Can I touch it?" She asked, reaching for his cock without waiting for an answer. She gripped the shaft near the top with one hand and slowly rubbed her hand up and down, reveling in the silken hardness of him.

Bracha dropped to her knees, her hands reaching out to grasp Isaac's pulsing member. She ran her tongue along the length of his shaft, savoring the salty taste that lingered on her taste buds. The sound of his deep groan of pleasure only fueled her desire further.

As she continued to tease him with her tongue, Bracha wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, sucking gently and flicking her tongue across the sensitive tip. Isaac's fingers entwined in her hair, guiding her movements and urging her to take him deeper.

Bracha obliged, taking him inch by inch into her warm, wet mouth. Her lips stretched around him, her tongue swirling and caressing his length. She bobbed her head up and down, the wet sounds of her sucking filling the clearing.

"Fuck, you're so good," Isaac moaned, his voice laced with pleasure. His hips involuntarily thrust forward, seeking more of the exquisite sensation Bracha was providing.

But Bracha had other plans. She released him from her mouth, standing up and pushing Isaac against a tree. Her hands traveled down her body, teasing him by pressing her breast to his body.

Without warning, Bracha turned around, bracing her hands against a tree. She looked back at Isaac, a wicked grin on her face. "Fuck me, Isaac. Fuck me hard."

Isaac wasted no time. He positioned himself behind her, his cock sliding effortlessly into her dripping wet pussy. Bracha moaned loudly, her walls clenching around him as he filled her completely. The sensations were overwhelming, the pleasure coursing through her body.

Isaac began to thrust, his hips meeting Bracha's with a force that echoed throughout the woods.

Bracha's tits bounced with the intensity of their fucking, her back arching as Isaac pounded into her relentlessly. Her pussy tightened around him, milking him for all he was worth. The pleasure built and built, the heat within her reaching its peak.

"I'm so close," Bracha moaned, her voice a mixture of pleasure and desperation. "Don't stop, Isaac. Don't you dare fucking stop."

Isaac growled, his thrusts becoming even more powerful. He reached around, his hand finding Bracha's clit. He began to rub it in quick, circular motions, sending shockwaves of pleasure through her body.

The combination of his cock pounding her pussy and his fingers stimulating her clit sent Bracha over the edge. She screamed out in ecstasy, her orgasm crashing over her like a tidal wave. Her walls clenched around Isaac, squeezing him tightly as her juices gushed.

Isaac couldn't hold back any longer. With one final thrust, he grunted and emptied himself deep inside Bracha. His hot cum filled her, mixing with her own juices as they both rode out their intense orgasms.

"Wow that was crazy," Bracha said as she slunk to the ground

"I'm not done yet," said Isaac as he pushed Bracha's legs apart and spread her thighs wide open. He took a moment to admire her beauty. Her pale skin contrasted wonderfully with her dark bush. Her pussy lips were swollen and engorged, calling out to be penetrated. Isaac licked his lips and leaned in. The smell of her arousal was intoxicating.

He slid his tongue between her folds, tasting her sweetness. Bracha moaned loudly, pushing her hips towards his face.

Isaac eagerly sucked on her swollen clitoris, relishing the sweet taste of her arousal. The scent of her musky arousal filled his nostrils, driving him wild with desire. He probed deeper, slipping a finger inside her warm, wet tunnel.

As he tongued her sensitive bud, Isaac inserted another finger, stretching her pussy wider. Bracha gasped, her muscles contracting around his digits. She writhed beneath him, grinding her ass against him, craving more stimulation.

"Ohhh, Isaac," Bracha whimpered, her moans echoing through the forest. "Yes, please, don't stop."

Isaac kept up his oral assault, determined to bring Bracha to her peak once more. He slid a finger along her slick slit, dipping it inside her warmth.

Bracha gasped, her hips bucking wildly. Isaac feasted on her sex, alternating between licking and sucking, teasing her with his tongue. His fingers pumped in and out of her, mimicking the rhythm of his earlier thrusts.

"Oh God, yes," Bracha cried, clutching at the dirt beneath her. "More, Isaac, give me more."

Isaac couldn't resist the temptation, thrusting his tongue deep into her wet pussy. Bracha convulsed, her moans echoing through the forest. Isaac felt her tightening around his finger, and he knew she was close.

He increased the pace, plunging his tongue in and out of her wet heat. Bracha writhed beneath him, her cries of pleasure growing louder. She let out a high-pitched scream, her body shaking as she climaxed.

Isaac pulled back, watching the spasms ripple through her body. He licked his lips, savoring the taste of her arousal. He couldn't believe how incredible the experience had been.

"That was amazing," Bracha whispered, her voice hoarse from all the screaming. "Thank you."

Isaac smiled, his heart racing. "No, thank you. That was the most incredible experience of my life."

"We should probably get back to the van," he said, reluctantly pushing himself up.

Bracha nodded, slowly climbing to her feet. "I agree." She paused, turning to Isaac, her eyes burning with desire. "This was awesome."

Isaac smiled, reaching out to help Bracha steady herself. "I feel the same way."

"Just give me your number," said Bracha. "I'd love to use you for rides in the future"

"I'm available to give you a ride anytime, "said Isaac teasingly. "Some of them in an actual car too."

Bracha laughed as they pulled together for one last passionate kiss. They broke apart, then separated from each other as they walked back to the car.

"Now I get to pretend that you're a nice hasidic woman who hasn't spoken to me the entire drive" Isaac laughed.

Bracha giggled, her voice echoing through the forest. "That's a great idea! Then I won't get in trouble for enjoying myself."

"Married women are not known for being troublemakers or for letting men enjoy themselves," Isaac teased.

Bracha chuckled. "Oh, trust me," she said, her tone dropping to a whisper. "I know exactly how to let a man enjoy himself. And I think I've proven to you that I'm a troublemaker"