All Comments on 'Brad & 'Tanaya Ch. 03'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmm

Brad seems like a pretty nice guy. I hope that he didn't make things more complicated by sleeping with Tanya. It was nice to hear a little about Ren as well. Janey seems as if she is getting stronger as time goes by. I wonder if she will stay with Adam when Ren gets out? I'm still rootin for Ren!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great story but we need more of Ren

Nice new chapter and thanks for the info on Ren but I still want more of him.

He should get out of jail early (why has Brad so much less of a sentence?) or Janey should get start visiting him and finally split up with Adam.

The story between Janey and Ren is already going on for such a long time and I thinks it's time to finish it up with a happy end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yeah...

Finally, I'm so glad Brad is standing up for Janey and explained some of what happened to Tanaya. I think Janey needs to visit Ren as well. They have a lot of things to talk about...including how they really feel about each other. I can't wait for the next chapter. I really like Brad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I really like this!

Great story so far. The one thing that is pissing me off is the comments from your other readers. This story is "Brad & Tanaya." No where was it written that this was a continuation of the Ren and Janey story. That story was completed. Please give Mygypsy a chance to tell the story of Brad & Tanaya. In the first 3 chapters there is nothing not to like about Brad and Tanaya. They are two interesting characters and I personally would like to see what kind of trouble they can get into. I'll step off the soapbox now. Great work Mygypsy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous