Brad Goes Dogging

Story Info
Brad's love life and his first dogging experience.
3.1k words
3.19
10.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
223 Followers

Brad had an active sex life. He had lots of notches on his belt and lots of satisfied women. Brad usually had a woman for bouts of sex and then lost interest in her. Brad had a polished way of dumping them.

He let them down gently and kept their names and contact details for future reference. Brad then contacted his "friends with benefits" on their birthdays. He also sent them loving messages on significant holidays and, for some, anniversaries of their divorces.

He helped some with his physical presence, if he was able to fit them in with his job (and any dates with other women).

Women love being wooed, especially on their birthdays. As Brad says "They will give me the best sex after a meal and a bottle of champers. If you tell them how great they look, they are putty in your hand. They will do anything for the ultimate high of being fucked by me."

The Wedding Anniversary Cuckolding

Brad even contacted one for a date on her wedding anniversary. He arranged a tryst as the woman's husband was away in Norway on business. He lay in her bed as downstairs she had a lovey-dovey video call to her husband.

As soon as the call was over she stripped naked and went upstairs. Brad left before breakfast but only after having one last bout of sex. She later emailed Brad to thank him for his "wonderful wedding anniversary gift".

Even today the husband is unaware of his wife's continued infidelity with Brad.

Brad's Harem

Brad's job meant he did a lot of travelling. These "friends with benefits" were easy to bed and did the things he liked. They were well trained to make his life more pleasurable. Besides they saved him the hassle of picking up new conquests.

Time Wasters

There are a lot of women time wasters, who like a man chatting them up. They try to get a free meal and drinks from a lonely salesman. They pretend that sex might be an option if he plays his cards right. The time wasters have no intention of being bedded. A fondle of their tits would be the best the salesman could expect.

A hand job would be an extraordinarily lucky outcome.

Dogging

When Brad was in the Midlands he had made a contact who organised dogging sessions. Brad wanted to see some dogging action up close and personal. It would be more exciting than the poor quality videos he occasionally watched.

Brad had an above average sized penis. He felt that no one would have a bigger or better one. He wanted to show off and be literally "the cock of the walk". Dogging would give him status. He liked the idea of people seeing him in action. He might have sex with 3 women in one night which was his dream.

The Dogging Arrangements

Brad phoned his contact who organised dogging sites. The arrangement was that he would send Brad a text message saying where the event would take place and any security arrangements. Brad received the text. The venue was an hour's drive and there would be 20 participants. There would be 12 men, including Brad, and 8 women and 5 voyeurs.

When he parked near the site, there were some more security arrangements. They didn't want a journalist or a policeman spoiling the fun. Part of the fun of dogging is that it can lead to criminal charges and public disgrace. So getting caught wouldn't be fun. Brad was impressed by the level of security.

This did 2 contrary things. It made Brad feel safe from exposure. It also added to the sense of danger.

Not Like The Porn Videos

Brad knew that dogging participants are likely to be middle aged, middle income people. The women won't have surgically enhanced breasts. They don't moan and shout "Oh yes, don't stop. I've never had such an orgasm before."

Most of the men won't have huge dicks or have sex with 2 women at a time. Doggers think this is just harmless fun. Most of them use dogging as a marital aid.

Voyeurs are usually older or small dicked men who can not get a proper, woman pleasing erection. But they are happy to play with their dicks while watching the action.

Approaching The Dogging Area

Brad got out of the car and saw a small yellow arrow, only big enough to be seen by those who knew to look for it. He walked along a track in silence. A semi-naked, big breasted woman said to Brad "There is a storage box for your clothes."

Brad duly went off to get rid of his clothes and returned fully naked. As he was early Brad took advantage of a buffet table. Brad chatted to 2 other naked men and one naked woman.

The semi-naked lady was still waiting for the others to arrive, She was also a 'look out' should uninvited strangers arrive,

A man and a woman arrived and went to the storage boxes and stripped naked. Brad watched as the woman undressed. She was plump and had large breasts which hung delightfully as she bent down.

The man had an even larger penis than Brad.

He came over to Brad and said "My name is Mike. I am the organiser. The buffet is a "getting to know you" device. It helps to lessen any last minute nerves or potential jealousies. It gives the married couples a chance to agree who they are to co-join.

Sometimes the husband may feel that a certain gentleman is too well endowed You are certainly in that category, if I may speak plainly. Don't be alarmed if some women don't invite you to join them. It may be that they don't want marital ructions."

Mike went away to speak to someone else and returned.

He said "It sometimes happens that a male dogger becomes a continued partner to another man's wife. It isn't easy to avoid and it causes difficulties. But such is life."

Brad asked "Does a wife ever object to her husband having sex with another lady?".

Mike replied "Yes. And sometimes the couple decide its not for them at all."

Brad asked "How often do couples get cold feet?"

He said "Probably no more than jilted partners at a wedding. We want everyone to have a great time. We want to strengthen marriages, not destroy them. We now await 2 more couples. Enjoy the buffet in the meantime."

Mike Fancies The Organiser's Wife

Mike's wife came up. For the first time Brad noticed that she had no pubic hair. He tried not to make it obvious that he was inspecting her. Brad wanted to fuck her as his first conquest of the night.

She said "My name is Joan. I help Mike with the organisation of these events. As far as the owners of the land are concerned we are a film production company. It is the only way they can make any money from this derelict site,"

Joan explained "This area used to be a hat factory. The owners felt that women and men in close proximity would encourage sinful thoughts and actions. They basically had 2 separate factories in one building. Women to the right and men to the left. Of course when the men went to war in 1914 the women took over."

Brad said "I have sinful thoughts about you. You have lovely knockers. Men and women are going to do sinful things tonight. Even worse they will be watched doing it."

Joan said to Brad "And you aren't badly packaged yourself. I have a favourite here tonight who I hope to engage with in a sinful manner."

The Mock Film Company

Mike replied "This could be a wonderful gated, high spec community. But that means attracting high earners. Its such a shame that it is only used by film production companies for horror and suspense films. And by us pretending to be a film production company."

Joan said "Mike actually hopes to film a horror movie here. But in the meantime it is a ruse for our doggers."

How Mike And Joan Met.

Joan left. Brad asked Mike "How did you get involved in all this?"

He said "It's a long story. My first wife and I got into wife swapping. She ran off with Brian, one of the men we swapped with.

Looking back, I can see that she manoeuvred me into the first wife swap. She had slept with Brian a few times without me knowing about it. Nor did Brian's wife. We were both clueless about our partners' infidelity.

Before I first met Brian my ex and I exchanged partners with 2 other couples. It was all new and very exciting. What my ex wife really wanted was for me to get used to her having sex with other men. That was stage one. Stage 2 was to get me used to having regular sex with Brian as well as me. Stage 3 would be for me to accept that she would sleep with him more than me."

Stage One

Brad looked around. The dogging had started. But he wanted to hear Mike's wife.

Mike continued "I wasn't aware that my ex continued to share her body with Brian while we swapped partners."

Brad said "So she had 3 sexual partners at the same time. Quite an achievement."

Mike said "It was. And of course I was enjoying having 2 women at one time. I can't deny that I enjoyed that period. Having got me used to her sleeping with other men she sprung the trap. Stage one was completed.

Now I was entering Stage 2. She wanted me to get me used to her having regular sex with Brian.

Stage 2

My ex said that there was a new woman in her workplace. They had discussed sexual matters in the privacy of a local pub. At first Patricia was supposedly just interested in hearing what wife swapping was like.

After a few weeks then Patricia started asking questions about jealousy and what happens on the swap nights. As part of this tall tale, Patricia supposedly wanted to watch Brian in action with another woman. She had dreams about it. She would only want to swap if she could watch.

I was taken in and asked if she wanted me to watch as well. And of course did she want to be watched having sex with me. My ex said that she should explore the details on a 'girl's night out'. It seemed reasonable."

Mike asked Brad "And you can guess what happened, can't you?"

Brad thought about it. The penny dropped and he said "Your ex slept with Brian."

Mike said "She said that she had too much to drink and had spent the night at Patricia's house as Brian was away."

Getting Mike Used To Brian

Mike continued "Then my ex continued spinning her yarn. She told me that Patricia wanted to try wife swapping. Of course, this conversation never happened. But it sounded plausible and I fell for it.

My thoughts were on having sex with yet another woman. I was partly blinded by that hope."

Brad said "You were thinking with your cock"

Mike said "And what man wouldn't in that situation? Anyway a week later my ex told me that Patricia's husband hadn't rejected the idea outright. He supposedly had qualms about me having sex with Patricia. He feared that I would be better than he was.

Brian had fictitious, fabricated fears about being able to perform under the stress of extramarital sex. This was made worse for Brian because Patricia supposedly insisted on watching him."

Brad said "So Brian supposedly had performance worries but had been shagging your wife for ages. I suppose if she was telling a lie it might as well be a big one."

Mike said "A whopper about a whopper. I believed that Brian needed to get to know me before agreeing to wife swap. You see how cunning she was. She got me used to Brian by making me feel important. I was the experienced, worldly-wise man taking a young man under my wing.

My ex suggested that I had a chat with Brian. Perhaps I could help him decide one way or another. She also suggested that we met at his tennis club. That made it easy to exchange glances in the locker room. Brian and I could get used to seeing each other naked. Then Brian would realise that swapping was okay for him.

My ex was telling me a bare faced lie. Brian hadn't discussed wife swapping with Patricia. What my ex wanted was.."

Brad interrupted and said "To be the dominant ruler of 2 men."

Mine said "Precisely. She wanted me to accept Brian as her lover. And her tactic was 'slowly, slowly catching monkey'. It was like a lobster pot, easy for me to get into and hard for me to get out of."

Stage 3

Mike said "Cutting a long story short, I joined Brian's tennis club and he saw me naked. As you can see, mother nature has been kind to me. Brian's prick was only of average length but quite thick. Over a few months, Brian and I became friends.

Of course he continued to screw my wife behind my back. His penis size added credence to the belief that he may gave had problems in bed with Patricia. Brad reiterated that he wanted to swap partners. But Patricia was still insisted on watching him.

Then Brian made the request for him and my ex to have a practice run over a weekend."

Brad said "So you agreed to let Brian fuck your wife."

Mike said "In principle yes I did. Then I asked my ex what she thought. We agreed to let them get acquainted with each other first. If that worked out then I would watch them. My ex wife said that he might not get over his performance worries."

Brad said "Knowing full well that Brian had sex with her on frequent occasions. What a duplicitous bitch."

Mike said "Of course she was. This ruse meant I got to stay downstairs while he used my bed. He ordered a lovely take away meal for the 3 of us. Afterwards my ex said that she was ready. Brian asked me if I was ready to watch my ex and him having sex. We went upstairs and I watched them fuck."

Brad asked "How did you find out what was really happening?"

Mike said "Then my ex's cover story got so obvious. She claimed that Brian and Patricia had agreed to have a trial separation. She wanted us to house him for a couple of weeks. My ex convinced me that it was just a lover's tiff and they would get back together.

I agreed as Brian was my friend and i would soon be fucking his wife. But, of course, I caught Brian and my ex having sex in our lounge.

I was furious. I wanted Brian to leave straight away. My ex said she wanted him to stay. Brian said he was in love with Susan. She begged me to let Brian stay.

But I told her to make a decision. She chose Brian over me. I packed some things in a suitcase and went to stay with my father."

Brad sympathised.

Mike said "It was a sad time sorting out the divorce terms. It was then that I discovered he was single. But luckily I met someone who really loves me. I got married to Joan."

Joan's Sex Acts

Brad looked around and saw Joan on all fours being shafted by an old man. Her breasts swayed as she was being taken from behind. A crowd watched their sex act.

Mike and Brad watched as the man continued to pound Joan. Brad loved seeing her mammoth breasts swing as the force of the man's thrust flowed through Joan.

He saw Mike playing with his cock as he watched his wife being serviced. Mike instinctively reached for his own prick which was now erect. They both continued to play with their dongs as they watched Joan.

Mike said "Isn't Joan wonderful?"

Brad said "You don't mind if I go with her, do you?"

Mike said "If Joan wants you, then its fine with me. But she might just want to give you a hand job. That man she's shagging satisfies her. She wants to save some of herself for me later on. When we get home tonight she going to be sensational.

She likes to wank men, especially well hung men. I like to see her do that. Sometimes she wanks them until they come, sometimes she just plays with it. It creates a tension in those watching. Will they see Joan make a man come or not?"

Mike went up to Joan ans they kissed. Joan and the o;d man went to the portable loos to relieve themselves. Mike explained "Joan will wash his cock and he will wash between her legs. They do that in private. Joan just loves that form of private intimacy after the public display."

So Brad ended with him laying on his back and Joan giving him a hand job, watched by a crowd of men and women. Once he had spurted 2 other women joined Joan and shared his cum splattered cock.

Brad had his wish to be with 3 women at once. And Mike and Joan congratulated him.

The End To Mike's And Susan's Story

As the event was ending Joan and Mike And Brad were getting dressed. Joan stood there topless and Brad made no effort to hide his pleasure at seeing them. Mike was actually pleased at Brad's interest in his wife's tits.

Joan said to Brad "Has Mike told you the story of how he broke up with Susan?"

Brad said "Yes, and it was very interesting."

Joan said "You know the funny part of it was that, if Susan had been honest about wanting a 3some, then Mike would have agreed. But, because she wanted to trap him into it, she got Mike into wife swapping. In a sense Susan prepared Mike for me."

Brad said "I am glad that you found someone so open minded."

Joan put a tee shirt over her breasts and kissed her husband. She said "See you next time. Mike really likes you and so do I."

Brad made a vow to come again, in both senses of the word.

LovingF
LovingF
223 Followers