Brad's Fetish Emboldens Aunt Ch. 05

Story Info
Heather introduces Bradley to a new bondage playmate.
2.3k words
4.63
1.5k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/22/2024
Created 03/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two regained their senses on the lawn as Kyle was preparing to join them in a few minutes. Heather, leash in hand, led Bradley past a white chaise lounge covered in a long blue cushion by the pool. Carefully she stepped to the edge of the pool and turned to look at him.

"Slave you may kneel and remove my shoes," Heather remarked dropping the leash against his bare chest.

Bradley knelt and removed Heather's shoes eyeing the bright red polish on her toenails which matched her fingernails. Naked heather slowly walked into the pool feeling the coolness of the water on her skin and between her legs. Gently she rubbed the stickiness away from her sex as she eyed her nephew.

Looking at Bradley, she instructed him, "You will go inside and wash your face and redo your makeup. In addition, bring me the swimsuit on my bed. I also want you to take off the hose and bring out your small black swimsuit. We will get dressed outside in front of our guest."

Bradley stood and walked towards the house feeling relieved to be dressed in something else upon Kyle's arrival.

"OH SLAVE..., be a dear..., let Kyle in first and make sure you bring him to me before you do anything else," Heather yelled from the pool.

Bradley grew irritated at the request to allow Kyle to see him up close in the crotch less hose. It still made him uneasy that another male should see him in such attire upclose. He walked inside the house reminding himself again that Heather would at some point be totally his to do with as he pleased. The front doorbell sounded causing Bradley to become anxious as he went to answer. Opening the door he immediately looked into Kyle's eyes. The brown haired brown eyed lad was looking Bradley over slowly from head to toe. Kyle wore his hair just a bit longer than Bradley's. Bradley noticed the small, red swim brief and red flip flops Kyle had on.

"You must be Bradley Heather has told me so much about you," Kyle said as he stepped inside.

Bradley closed the front door and looked at Kyle a bit closer. Kyle was taller, just reaching the six-foot mark. His chest was broad and his legs muscular from football, Kyle's sport of choice. Bradley eyed the tight red swim brief hugging a rounded rear and a rather large bulge in front. Tan from head-to-toe Kyle looked rather handsome as he smiled looking at Bradley. Kyle's eyes glanced over the figure in front of him looking at the legs in the hose. He began feeling a slight attraction for the sexy looking legs in front of him. Bradley noticed Kyle's full-on stare taking in his legs. Shocked by the slight enlargement it caused in his cock he turned to lead Kyle outside. Kyle eyed the figure of the young man leading him, feeling his cock grow as he looked him over. Bradley stopped poolside glancing at Heather, who was gently leaning against one side of the pool. As Bradley turned to go in the house his eyes caught the outline of Kyle's hard cock in the swimsuit. Bradley felt a slight empowerment by his looks causing Kyle's reaction. Smiling to himself he entered the house to do as Heather asked.

"Wow, Heather you were right he is a good-looking young man," Kyle said as he slowly entered the pool.

Heather swam over to him as she replied, "I hope you two get along I would love to have you keep him company this week. I must be working so no play for me but why deprive him, so the house is his during the day."

"I would like that very much," he replied as she stood up in front of him.

Their waists were under water when their bare chests met as Heather hugged the young man. Slowly his hands ran down her back and grabbed the cheeks of her ass.

"Have you told him you want us to play together. I read all your texts are you sure he's into it?" Kyle asked, pulling her closer.

"Trust me I think he is ready. I want him and you to feel at ease and bond a bit. I know he might have to be persuaded. I think you can do that part. I just need you to make him feel it's ok for you to play with him when the time comes," Heather replied squeezing his ass cheeks through his swimsuit.

"I can hardly wait until we all get to play together," Kyle said just before he hugged Heather tightly.

Giggling she pushed away telling him, "I loved looking at you stroke that young cock as you watched me. Now I can hardly believe I get to see it up close and even share it."

"I just loved how you convinced my parents that I could stay at home because you would look in on me. Good news too they are extending their stay," he said as he started to swim a few laps.

"Great this will make my surprise for Lauren extra special if I get you and Brad together," Heather said as she noticed Bradley walking towards the pool.

Bradley stopped at the edge of the pool naked holding the suits. Heather climbed out and took her suit from him. Slipping in the tight red one piece that exposed most of her ass, she looked at Bradley's face. The makeup was done very well he looked pretty in an even more feminine way.

"Great work you are a fast learner now get dressed," she said getting back in the pool.

Kyle swam to the edge of the pool and eyed Bradley. Once more he stirred between his legs at the sight of the made-up young man. Surprised by his cock's quick reaction, he watched Bradley slip into his swimsuit.

"Slave I expect you to relax on the chaise a bit first your makeup looks so divine. Wouldn't you say so Kyle?" she asked.

"I think he looks lovely," Kyle responded looking up at Bradley.

Bradley felt the embarrassment of being commented on by the young man in the pool. He felt almost more embarrassed than standing naked in front of him earlier. He looked at Kyle looking him over again. The uneasiness set in as he felt his emotions stir his cock. He did not understand the effect of the attention, feeling a bit of power as he looked at Kyle looking at him. Kyle decided to push Bradley's buttons a bit as he climbed from the pool. As Heather swam, he walked up to Bradley and gestured to him to lie back in the chaise. Bradley remained silent as Kyle now looked at Bradley's made-up face.

"You do look kind of hot made up like that your lips in that red gloss look sexy," Kyle said teasingly.

Bradley's eyes widened as Kyle picked up the bottle of tanning lotion next to the chaise. The young man watched Kyle move towards him as he lay back in the chair.

"Bradley relax I'm not trying to seduce you or anything like that. I will be upfront though I am bisexual. I just find you made up like that makes me imagine you bound in your pantyhose playing the damsel in distress," Kyle said as his cock slowly grew.

Bradley fumed now as he felt the betrayal of his secret being out in the open. Only one person could have told him. Bradley, looking angry, started to turn towards Heather.

"It wasn't her Bradley. You see I have fetishes too one of them is I peek into windows," Kyle said looking for a reaction.

Bradley trembled slightly at the thought of his secret being exposed through an open window. The idea he would be bound and another guy getting turned on looking at him made no sense at first.

"You get so wrapped up in your play looking in that mirror you never once glanced at the window," Kyle said. "I must admit you weren't even made up but tied in that pantyhose you love made my cock rock hard. I love bondage too; never did the hose thing I wear women's sheer underwear. The results are the same I can see my cock grow hard as I struggle. Just imagine me like that on the bed Bradley, maybe bound next to you," Kyle softly remarked looking into Bradley's eyes.

Bradley fought the urge the suggestion created but soon the image formed in his mind. Slowly his cock grew realizing, if being bound like he enjoyed it turned him on, why could it maybe not do the same for Kyle as he watched his pantyhose bound body struggle during play. Heather had swum to the edge of the pool and caught the conversation.

"I thought you would wait a bit before telling Brad about yourself?" Heather asked.

"Why not get it out now if he is ok with me, I think we could have fun while you are working this week. I don't intend to try and have sex with you but playing tie up games with each other would be great. Would you mind?" he asked Bradley.

Bradley answered by smiling at Kyle and rolling over telling him, "You better get that oil on me before I burn."

Heather was beside herself with joy at Bradley's reaction. If this friendship blossomed, then she and Lauren would have one of the greatest weekends of their lives.

Bradley felt the oil first on his back as Kyle ran his hands firmly over his tan skin. He moaned slightly as Kyle gripped his shoulders and massaged him, easing the tension from their earlier encounters. His back felt great as his legs now received the attention of Kyle's hands. Kyle eyed the young man's firm ass under the swimsuit. Heather gasped slightly as he partially pulled down Bradley's swimsuit.

"You want that overall tan to continue Bradley?" he asked, eyeing the material revealing the top of Bradley's firm tan backside.

"Yes please," Bradley replied as Kyle eyed the full firm rear end now exposed in front of him.

Bradley felt the firm grip on his ass as Kyle worked the oil over his cheeks. He lay still as the hands slid over his legs and then back up between his thighs. Bradley parted his legs as the oiled hands moved up slightly touching his balls. Under him his cock was now hard as he let Kyle take control. Heather looked on wondering if Bradley was only doing this to eventually get back at her or had he started transforming like she had hoped. The young man becoming the femboy she had hoped for after studying them so long on the web. She had envisioned the fun she could have with him and Kyle long ago only incorporating Lauren recently into her fantasy. Shocked as Bradley turned over, she was getting the idea he was starting to enjoy his newfound status.

Kyle eyed Bradley's hard cock as Bradley leaned back and said, "Better not neglect the front."

Kyle rubbed the oil over Bradley's chest as he looked down at the young man's hard cock. Slowly he ran over Bradley's chest until it was covered in oil. Bradley moaned looking on as Kyle poured oil over his cock and began stroking it. Kyle stopped and moved on down to Bradley's legs and feet. Bradley was surprised that Kyle had stopped his earlier stroking.

Finishing Bradley's oiling Kyle looked at Bradley and said, "I will only touch you there more if you say it's alright Bradley."

"Yes, please don't stop," he replied leaning back closing his eyes.

He felt the grip of Kyle's hand on his hard oiled cock as it slipped up and down over it. Bradley deepened his breath as Kyle squeezed a bit tighter around his shaft. Kyle eyed the mushroom head the slit opening and the precum mixing with the oil on the shaft. He felt the urge to lean over and lick the handsome young cock in his hand. He held back, not wanting to make the situation suddenly uncomfortable for Bradley. Kyle was hoping to eventually charm him into it at a later time.

"Fuuuuccckkkk...that feels so good," Bradley softly said during a deep exhalation.

Kyle used his other hand and slipped his fingers under Bradley's balls.

"OH FUCK!" Bradley cried out as he felt them being toyed with as his cock strained in the grip of the young man next to him.

"You want me to take you all the way you want me to make you cum Bradley?" Kyle asked.

Eyes closed Bradley screamed aloud, "FUCKING DO IT."

Kyle increased the speed and grip on the shaft of the young cock in his hand as his fingers manipulated the sack of flesh with the two balls inside.

"OOOOOHHH FFUUCCKK!" Bradley screamed as he shook on the chaise.

Kyle and Heather watched the gushing ejaculation rise into the air and collapse onto Kyle's hand and Bradley's tan belly as Bradley had screamed. Bradley was breathing heavily, his tan taught belly moving up and down in its rhythm to his breath. He opened his eyes and smiled at Kyle first then he looked between the young man's legs. The large imprint of Kyle's erection told him all he wanted to know. The trio spent the rest of the evening swimming followed by a dinner of pizza and salad Heather had ordered. It was agreed that while at work Kyle and Bradley could do as they pleased using her toys if they so wished. It would be a week that Bradley would never forget as he would bond in many ways with his newfound friend.