Brags Female Pt. 02

Story Info
A savage pygmy turns a women into his pack animal.
2.3k words
4.56
10.2k
14
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1.) Realization

A day had passed since Madison had fled into the jungle. At first, she had just run away and tried to hide, certain her tormentor would come after her. But after a while she noticed that he was nowhere to be seen. Confused she then walked deeper into the thick green, anxiously being on the lookout for dangerous animals, and not sure what to do next.

Over the rest of the day, Madi then slowly realized how bad her situation truly was. With her arms trapped behind her back she could not perform even simple tasks, that gag in her mouth prevented her from properly eating and drinking (even if she had access to food or water), and worst of all, Madi needed to relieve herself, but with that dildo in her bum, she could not do that!

She tried multiple times to squat down and push that cursed dildo out or relieve herself around it. It was a humiliating display. In the end it did not work. She was dirty with excrement and stank horribly. Her butt hurt and her belly felt just as bad as before.

During the night it got worse. While she was still on the run, Madi had ignored how horny she had become, but as the dark grew closer, she could no longer deny it. Every step was moving those damned dildos inside of her overstimulated pussy and ass, and the wood was oozing some sort of aphrodisiac, making hard to think about anything but sex.

After it got to dark to go any further, Madi curled herself against a big tree. She had no shelter, was hungry and cold, her bowls where cramping and despite all of that, all she could think about was the warm glow between her legs, and how she was unable to do anything about it.

Even in dream Madi was unable to escape. She dreamed of him - Brag. She was back at the beach free and untied. Still, she walked up to the small savage man and got on her knees, willingly submitting to him. He accepted her and Madi felt a rush of happiness. She waited patiently while he tied her with ropes before he finally pushed her into the sandy ground and fucked her hard and deep. In her dream the same situation repeated again and again, but Madi never was able to reach the climax she craved so much.

As Madi woke up, she was unbelievably horny. She instantly began to rub her groin against a nearby log. But even after 10 minutes of desperate humping and rubbing, she could not reach even close to an orgasm. Quiet contrary. All she achieved was getting even more horny and felling sore. After she was too tired to go on, she collapsed to the ground and sobbed in humiliated defeat, her belly cramping in angry protest.

There was only one option. Madi had to go back to Brag. It was either that or die a lonely, miserable death, alone and humiliated in the jungle.

Chapter 2.) Crawling back

Brag sat on his fire, cooking a fish. He was a little nervous about Mad'son. She was only gone for one night, and there where not many dangerous animals in this part of the jungle. It also was part of the ritual for her to flee and come back. If she died or managed to escape, it was the will of the spirits and should not be questioned. But a beast like her, so different and tall, would be a great price. Maybe he should go and keep an eye on her from a distance. Just to make sure she was okay.

But before Brag could make up his mind, he noticed something big and clumsy moving through the thick green of the jungle. A smirk crawled over his face. He should never doubted the ritual. The female came back after only one night. She looked miserable and dirty. She was walking bent from belly cramps, her legs where soiled from a failed attempt to shit. Her hair was a complete mess too, full of twigs. And her pussy was of curse overflowing with lust. While she walked up to him, she tried to beg for help, gargling through the gag in her mouth.

Brag waited for her to walk up to him. For a while she still tried to beg with words, but Brag ignored that. He just sat there and waited for her to show proper submission. And after a few more moments she understood and dropped to her knees, sobbing in defeat. Brag got up and petted her patronizingly on the head, saying a few soothing words. He noticed how she was even on her knees almost as tall as he standing upright. What a great price she was. And now she was his.

After this tender moment Brag straightened his back and looked down at Mad'son sternly, before saying the traditional words. "Mad'son, you have been tried and failed. Now you are asking for my protection and help." He made a dramatic pause and looked into her dumbfounded face. She clearly wasn't understanding a word. "I accept you as my female."

Brag paused for another few seconds, giving the wind time to pick up his words and tell the other spirits. Mad'son was now Brags female. He owned her. The first female he had claimed for himself. Brag could not help but smile complacently at her. She shivered and looked fearful but had probably no idea what exactly just had happened. It wasn't important. She would learn soon enough. And as a female she didn't need to know much anyway.

Chapter 3.) Makeover

With his little speech done, Brag fetched a long rope and tied it around Madison's neck. 'He is leashing me like an animal', she thought to herself, but offered no resistance. She needed him to get rid of those devilish dildos, and if she had to endure this to get there, she would do it.

With the leash in place, he then guided Madi to nearby tree. He had to gesture widely, but after a while Madi understood. He wanted her to spread her legs. She knew he had nothing good in mind for her. But she had no options, and therefore followed his instructions with an angry grunt. A few seconds later he hammered wooden rods deep into the ground, before tying her ankles to them, forcing her to keep her legs spread. Then he threw her leash over an overhanging branch of the tree, pulling the rope tight until she was almost chocking.

With Madi now restrained, wobbly trying to keep her balance and not strangle herself, Brag walked back to his fire. Panic rose in the vulnerable young scientist. He wasn't just leaving her behind like this, right?! She tried to pull and strain against her bondage, but they did not budge. The ankers in the ground were to tight, the ropes to thick. She was thoroughly trapped.

But to Madi's relieve Brag returned after a few minutes. Madi could not see what he had with him, but she could feel his hands on her rump, his fingers fiddling with the ropes behind her back and suddenly the pressure on the dildos inside of her got less. "Thank you! Oh my god thank you!" Madi said gargled through her gag, while Brag was still working behind her.

A moment later Brag then pulled out the dildo from her snatch. The feeling was glorious. Finally, more stimulation then just having it wiggle around inside. Madi could not help but produce a deep, carnal moan. All she wanted was to cum! But the moment was over quickly, and all left was her empty, twitching pussy. A moment later the second dildo followed. Madi's sphincter did offer no resistant anymore, and it felt almost as good as the one in her pussy. But there was not much room to think about that. With her bum finally free Madi could not hold back any longer. She had to relieve herself!

A few minutes later Madi was done. She gasped exhausted und utterly humiliated but was thankful the cramps where finally gone. She could feel Brag behind her, rinsing her down with fresh cold water. She could not help but feel thankful, while he was praising her in his weird tongue, petting her bum and hip. She almost felt happy.

While Madi still was enjoying the feeling, Brag got himself ready behind her, holding two new dildos to fill her up again. The first thing she noticed was his spit on her butt, and then his hand spreading it around her still gapping asshole. She tried to scream and protest, but a second later she felt the oily wood against her backdoor. The plug felt bigger than the last one, forcing her poor ass even wider open then before. But despite her panic and buckling, it was over in an instance. Her sphincter could not resist the well-oiled phallus, letting it just slip in. A short burst of pain rushed through Madi's body, followed by a wave of pleasure and warmth. She wanted to scream, but all she could produce was another lewd moan.

A second later the plug for her pussy followed. And Madi again felt unable to resist the raw sexual need inside of her. She felt herself thrusting back, grinding against the intruder like a bitch in heat. It just felt so good to finally have some proper stimulation. Her tormentor noticed that and pulled and pushed a couple of times, giving Madi a taste of what she wanted. But he never intended to let her cum. He just teased her, before shoving the plug all the way in and tying her up again, trapping her pussy and ass filled up once more.

With her chance of an orgasm ruined, Madi strained against her bounds, screaming in protest. But Brag wasn't in the mood for her tantrum. The moment she started to act up, he hit her bar ass with a powerful slap. Then another, and another and another. Soon Madi was hanging in her bondage, sobbing, while her tormentor was scolding her with a patronizing tone. "I am sorry! I am sorry!" She gasped under her sobs. "I promise I will be good now!"

Chapter 4.) Training

A few hours after the spanking, Brag finally freed Mad'son from her predicament. She was tired from standing up so long, and her neck showed bright red marks from the rope, which had kept her on the edge of strangling for so long. Just the right state of mind to break the last bit of resistance.

While his female was sitting on the ground, recovering from the torture, he moved a big, heavy log towards her. For him it was almost too heavy to move, but he figures as Mad'son was so tall, she would probably be able to pull it. She overed no resistance as connected her arm harness with ropes to the log. She just looked at him, her eyes glassy and confused. She was probably to horny and exhausted to think straight.

With Mad'son properly connected, Brag took a thin twig he had prepared as a crop and gestured her to get up. She hesitated and looking at him confused. But Brag had anticipated that and swished his crop, hitting her with painful accuracy right across her left tit. She screamed in pain and jumped to her feet. As she tried to back away from Brag, she strained the ropes connecting her to the log. She screamed again but in a different tone. Pulling at the log forced her elbows back, which intern pulled at the rope between her legs. Brag could tell how she was torn between pain and lust, as the rope dug deep, forcing her dildos deeper into her and stirring them violently with every movement.

As she was unable to overcome the weight of the log on the first try, Brag hit her again. This time he aimed right at her bar ass. She screamed and pulled with all her strength. Finally, after a third swish with the crop, she overcame the weight of the log and began to drag it along the ground. She groaned and was already slowing down again, but Brag had other plans. With more swishing hits of his crop, he forced her to move on.

Brag forced to walk Mad'son a dozen wide circles around the beach. He used her leas to steer her in the right direction and the crop made sure she kept on walking. Her protests had seized completely, and she was now only moaning and grunting every now and then. Brag could see in her eyes, how her mind was all but shut down. All which was left was the pain on her tortured backside, her sore muscles, and the horny warmth between her legs. Just like intended she was reduced to nothing more than a mindless beast unable to think.

Pleased with the outcome he finally led her to the fire where he allowed her to stop. He did not need many instructions anymore. She just collapsed onto her knees and let him tie her knees and ankles together. Even as he connected her elbows and ankles with a short rope, effectively preventing her from getting back up, did she not show any sign of resistance. And as Brag remove the gag to water and feed her, she did she not try to talk to him again. She had all but accepted her new roll and was just thankful that the day was over.

Brag was happy with her docile attitude and how she had endured her first day. So, he began to rub between her legs while she was eating. She moaned with delight and did no longer pretend that she disliked his touch. A good sign! Of course he did not let her cum. She had done good, but not that good. Earning an orgasm would need much more good behavior. But she was thankful non the less, leaning into his every touch. Even with her eyes hazed from lust, Brag could see that she had understood. Rest and get punished, behave, and get rewarded. She even opened her mouth willingly, as he held up her gag.