Brain Development Enterprises Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes..." I murmured quietly. "Right there, baby... Just get down there and make me all nice and ready."

Still entranced, the busty Latina knelt on the mattress, falling to her hands and knees. She crawled up between my spread legs, green eyes locked on my straining cock, and seemed to hesitate only a moment before tugging down my boxers. Her tongue slid across her mouth as my length sprang free and swayed, just inches from her full lips.

"Good girl..." I said. "Now..." but before I could finish she was lowering her head and taking me in her mouth. I sucked in a gasp as she began to bob her head up and down, her mouth hot and wet around me.

Adrianna groaned, her tongue swirling and tasting the precum that oozed from the head. Her technique was different from Barbara and McKenzie's, louder and wetter as she quickly slid as much as she could between her lips.

"Fuckkk..." I groaned. "Ohfuckyeah..." My back arched and my hips rose slightly to penetrate her further, feeling the tight confines of her throat around me.

She gagged softly and saliva dribbled down my shaft. One of her hands rose, dark fingers circling and beginning to stroke. Her lips wrapped around me and began to move, massaging my length.

My hand rose and caught in her hair, holding her tightly as I began to move, pushing her head down and then allowing her to pull back, nostrils flaring.

"Just relax..." I ordered gently. "Relax and let me take control..."

I felt her body obey, and I slid completely into her throat, her nose pressed to my stomach. My cock twitched and throbbed and then I released her, allowing her to pull back until I came free with a pop and a strand of saliva swung from her sculpted mouth.

"I've never done that before..." she murmured, disbelief tinting her voice.

"Don't think," I commanded, and her eyes rose to mine. I met her gaze and dove into it, feeling my head grow light as I practically forced my will into her mind. "Remember the rules. Just relax and obey..."

I saw her sway slightly and her pupils dilated further, crowding out the green in her irises. "Yes, Sir..." she whispered. "Relax and obey..."

I settled back, pulling pillows behind me to prop me up. "Are you ready for me?" I asked softly.

The curvy Latina nodded, her breath speeding up. "Yes, Sir... I've never been so wet in my life..."

"Good," I answered. "I want you on top... To start..."

The busty teen crawled closer to me, her heavy tits brushing along my bare skin. I could feel her long, hard nipples through the flimsy fabric of her lingerie and it made me even harder. Then, spreading her thighs, she took my cock by the base and slowly moved me into position.

I felt the heat of her need as the head of my cock brushed over her panties, could feel them soaked through with her wet, wanton desire. One of her hands pushed the white lace aside and then nestled me gently between her outer folds. Her breath was speeding up, her eyes fixated on mine but I never wavered.

"Good..." I ordered. "You know what to do..."

And, with a moan, she lowered herself onto me. Her slit was dripping wet but incredibly tight, my cock sliding slowly into her until I was sheathed entirely in her body.

"Ohmygod... ohmygod... ohmygod..." Her voice was one low, continuous sound, her body trembling as I filled her completely. Then, she began to fuck me.

She controlled the rhythm, my hips rising fractionally to meet her every downward push as I began to pound inside of her. Fully half of my cock never left her slick entrance, her inner muscles clenching me in a vice grip. From this angle, I knew I was hitting her G-spot over and over, and her head fell back as she let out a soft cry of pleasure.

Her thighs were trembling, the muscles in her legs starting to give out. Her big tits bounced up and down above me, so I lifted my hands and cupped them. I massaged them gently, loving the feeling of soft flesh under my fingers.

"Harder..." she begged. "Squeeze harder..."

I obeyed, mauling her perky teen breasts. I squeezed her nipples through the fabric, tugging and twisting, and I heard her sharp intake of breath.

"Ohmygod I'm gonna cum..."

I pulled harder at her nipples, knowing she'd be sore in the morning, and stroked upward, my legs flexing as I pistoned up inside of her like a jackhammer.

She cried out and climaxed, her body collapsing on top of mine and her breath fast and hot in my ear. Her hair played across my skin, her chest heaving.

"Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod..."

I grunted and heaved, rolling her over onto her back with my cock still halfway inside of her. Kneeling between her legs, I began to move again.

"Don't stop..." she gasped. "Please don't stop..."

My jaw tightened and I thrust, feeling every inch of her inner tunnel clenching and releasing around me. I could feel the rising tide inside of me, too, the taut, electric force sweeping over me, but I forced it back down. Not yet... I thought. Not just yet...

"Cum for me," I commanded, and her eyes widened as her body obeyed.

Her hips bucked under mine and her fingers scrabbled helplessly at my back as she was swept away a second time, her body still feeling the aftershocks of her first climax.

I moved faster, a sheen of sweat building up on my skin. The room was dark but I could see everything clearly: the spark in her bright green eyes, her white teeth in a gasp of ecstasy, the gleam of moonlight on her dark hair, splayed across the tangled white sheets.

Not yet, not yet, not yet... The mantra pulsed in my mind as my cock throbbed, plumbing her deepest depths. But the orgasm was coming, sweeping over me with unstoppable force. I buried myself to the hilt, breath harsh in my throat as I pulled back and did it again. And again and again and again.

The heat of her pussy around me was intense, my shaft gripped like a glove as her body rose and fell in time with my own.

Not yet, not— I pulled back, grunting as I came, my seed spraying across her tits and stomach, painting her with my essence.

She gasped, feeling my hot spunk on her tawny skin, and her eyes rolled back. "Yes!" she moaned. "Yes yes yes..."

I groaned, muscles trembling as the tidal wave crested over me. My mind went blank, my cock twitching and spilling its load. I felt my legs give out and I fell on top of her, her tits pressed to my chest. My breath was fast and unsteady, my pulse racing in my ears.

I shivered, feeling the sweat and my seed slippery between us. Then, nothing. The silence was broken only by the air that rasped through our lips, two pairs of heartbeats pounding furiously in sync.

I rolled off of her, my wilting length falling across my stomach as my chest rose and fell unsteadily.

"Fuck..." Adrianna groaned, her hands rising to push hair back from her face. She turned to look at me, eyes having trouble focusing. "Holy fuck..."

I didn't have an answer, my only thoughts matching hers.

We lay like that for some time, a soft breeze whispering through the window to play with the sweat that glistened on our bodies.

Then, finally, I sat up.

"I'm going to go clean up," I said, and walked into the darkened master bathroom. The bathroom tile was cold under my feet but I liked it. I turned on the shower, leaving the water icy cold, and stepped inside. It was a shock to my system but I stood there as the frozen droplets smashed against my skin.

I felt like I'd turned a corner, like something inside of me had changed. Is it good? I asked myself, and then I grinned into the deluge. Yes, I answered. Very good.

The self-hypnosis recordings had altered me. I was no longer the scared, meek man I used to be. I was someone else. Someone who took control. Someone who was obeyed. And I liked it. The door to the bathroom creaked softly and I heard Adrianna enter.

She padded softly to the shower and stood there a moment silently. "Can I join you?" she asked, her voice quiet, submissive.

I kept my eyes closed for a moment, feeling the water slough off my skin, then turned the water warmer. It slowly heated up as I turned to face her. I gave her a broad smile and I knew she could see it, even in the dark, because she smiled back.

"Why not?" I answered.

With a soft laugh, she did.

* * *

Thirty minutes later, when we finally emerged clean and dry, I walked to the mattress and collapsed naked onto the rumpled sheets.

Adrianna followed me, curvy figure highlighted by a silvery outline. She bent and picked up her underwear, looked at it, then dropped it to the bed with a shrug. She grabbed her dress from the floor and, almost regretfully, tugged it over her head.

"That was pretty good, huh?" she asked quietly, sitting on the edge of the mattress.

I looked at her thoughtfully. "Which time?"

She huffed a soft chuckle. "All of it, I guess."

I didn't say anything. Honestly, I didn't know what to say. There was a short silence.

"Will it happen again?" The words fell from her lips, hopeful and anxious in equal measure. It took that moment to remind me that, in spite of all her confidence and poise, she was still just a teenager.

I sat up with a grunt and leaned back against the headboard. "Do you want it to happen again?" I asked gently.

The Latina shrugged gently, fingers knotting at the hem of her dress. She took a long moment to answer. "Yes..."

I nodded thoughtfully. "But you think it can't?"

She seemed caught off guard.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Um..." she seemed a little confused, like she hadn't expected my response. "Because you're married? Because your stepdaughter is one of my good friends? Because you're at least a decade older than me? I could keep going..."

I shrugged. "If any of those bugged you that much, I don't think you would have come up here tonight." I was working on a hunch and she stiffened, like I'd called her bluff. "But if they do now," I continued, "then we don't ever have to speak of this to anyone and you can leave without looking back. No one's going to know and no one's going to hold it against you."

She sighed. "It's not that simple."

"Isn't it?" I laughed softly. "Look..." I tried to collect my thoughts, but couldn't. I was too tired, and the booze still hadn't worn off from my exhausted brain. A glance at the digital clock on my bedside told me it was a little after midnight. "You can call an Uber home tonight, at least. Think about it in the morning when you're rested. If you decide there are too many reasons against it then you don't have to come back. If you decide that you want..." I gestured vaguely between us, "this... to happen again... Well, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon."

She nodded, still obviously uncertain, then squared her shoulders. "I'll do that," she said, and I sensed a return of the confident, self-assured Adrianna I'd met downstairs.

"Good girl," I said softly, and she glanced over.

"It's funny," she said softly, scooting across the bed until her hand was just inches from my side. "If anyone else said that I'd probably be offended. But with you..." she shrugged and gave a cute little frown of uncertainty. "I kind of like it."

She bent to peck my lips, but I grabbed her hands and held her there for a long, slow, sensual moment. For a second she tensed but then she relaxed into it, her mouth opening hungrily and her tongue slipping between my lips.

When I finally released her she was breathing heavily and giving me a small, panting grin.

"Good night, Adrianna," I said as she stood.

She paused in the doorway and looked back. "Good night," she murmured. "Sir."

Then, she was gone.

***

Thank you for reading and welcome once again to the Brain Development Enterprises series. I hope you enjoyed it. If you did, please let me know, because your positive comments keep me going. If you want to read more of my works, you can follow me here on Literotica.

Lastly, I couldn't do this without the help of a few generous readers and supporters, so a special shoutout to all of them. You know who you are.

Lots of love, and I'll see you soon!

JC