All Comments on 'Brain Development Enterprises Ch. 07'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
MyWifeDoesntKnow10MyWifeDoesntKnow10over 4 years ago
Awesome!

Great story. Definitely didn't play out the way I expected, which just makes it better! Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Happy to see you back with more stories.

Can't wait to see what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Superb

Fantastic. This is absolutely in the top-tier of material I’ve read on this site: Hall of Fame worthy, without a doubt, and a highlight of my week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
New favourite series!

That wait was so worth it, can't wait for what's next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Worth the wait

I've been waiting anxiously for the next chapter, but it was-as always-worth the wait. Well written and sexy as hell. Looking forward to the next chapter with great anticipation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story

Its a great story and i cant wait for more to come out

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Killer

I am really enjoying the slow burn of adding additional people into the mix. It is really giving time to develop the charecters and powers and it's great.

JCBelerenJCBelerenover 4 years agoAuthor
Re: Awesome

Thank you so much. I'm glad that even though it didn't go as you expected you still enjoyed it!

JCBelerenJCBelerenover 4 years agoAuthor
Re: Superb

What an amazing compliment. Comments like this are what help motivate me to continue. :) Cheers!

JCBelerenJCBelerenover 4 years agoAuthor
Re: New favorite series

I'm grateful for your patience. It took a while for me to get out the last few chapters but I'm really proud of how it's going and the fact that you enjoyed it is a great reward to me.

JCBelerenJCBelerenover 4 years agoAuthor
Re: Worth the wait

I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying it despite the wait. I hope that in the future the time between chapters will be more manageable. :) Just a lot of personal stuff that happened recently and hampered my writing speed.

JCBelerenJCBelerenover 4 years agoAuthor
Re: great story

Thank you so much!

JCBelerenJCBelerenover 4 years agoAuthor
Re: Killer

I'm so glad that you appreciate the "slow burn." I think that it's the best way to set up a story that could end up going for a long time. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Series!

No doubt, this is a great series and I can boldly speak for all the readers that we have the patience to wait for such quality

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Best chapter, yet!

Casteller1985Casteller1985over 4 years ago
Brilliant

Wonderful chapter, keep going JC!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

I enjoy your writing. I check almost daily for the next chapter.

Carpenter91Carpenter91over 4 years ago
Hope for more

I have enjoyed your stories and I can't wait to read what is next!

KiesoKiesoover 4 years ago
Status Shifting

You've clearly put lots of thought into this story. I've really enjoyed it. I particularly want to compliment you on your status shifting. John's confidence in 'the talk' with his wife built up gradually. When the subject matter suddenly became his infidelity it surprised the reader as much as it surprised him, and the status shift was very well written. The genre of 'mind control' lends itself to instant and magical status shifts but you've navigated that problem quite skillfully. Kudos!

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 4 years ago
For the lulz

I'm going to forward a guess...

McKenzie's little plan is going along nicely, with few unexpected speed bumps, but those stand to be corrected.

JCBelerenJCBelerenover 4 years agoAuthor
Re: Status Shifting

Hey Kieso,

I wanted to let you know that when I read your comment I was incredibly gratified. Most people simply read my stories (and many enjoy them) and then go on. Some leave a comment. But I only rarely get comments from people make a not of the underlying things I was working with or trying to do. It was very satisfying to see that you appreciated the work I put into the story (beyond just the surface level).

I see that you're also an author, and if you'd ever like to chat about writing, erotica, stories, etc. then just shoot me an email and I'd love to talk with a fellow writer.

Cheers, and have an awesome day,

JC

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn Man!

I just wanna say Beleren I’m always very impressed by your level of writing and character development that you put into your stories. I’ve been a silent fan for a while now, don’t stop my friend! Grammar and flow and everything you got it! You can tell your stories are well edited and revised. Keep up the good shit brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice evolution of...

The story; it’s not the cologne, but him that’s influencing the minds of others. So I’m wondering now if the cologne is a catalyst of some sort. The subliminal recordings are some sort of programming. I’m still wondering if there’s anything more nefarious to them. Now that John is a changed man, or is he still evolving, what happens when he comes across another BDE evolved person? Because I’m starting to think Mr. Burns is like John now. The explanation of what the girls feel about being under John’s control is very well laid out. Bravo! 5star storytelling!

robbygelwoodv10robbygelwoodv10almost 4 years ago
More please

I really hope that this storyline continues

JCBelerenJCBelerenalmost 4 years agoAuthor

You can help me...

Hey! It's JC, and I'm here to ask for your professional support.

Have you enjoyed reading my web novels? Do they give you hours of entertainment? Then please consider supporting the artist who wrote them.

If each person who read all the way through one of my novels paid $3-6 (about the price of a bag of potato chips, and less than half the cost of a paperback book) then I would be able to continue writing indefinitely. As it is, my current trajectory will have me drastically cutting down on my writing volume within the next 6 months.

If you feel most comfortable with a one-time payment (like you'd make to purchase a novel in the bookstore) then please visit my Kofi page: https://ko-fi.com/jcbeleren

If you'd like to get early access to new chapters (up to a month before Literotica!) then you should check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jcbeleren

Across the world, to wherever you are, you have my deepest thanks and my heartfelt gratitude.

With much love,

JC

Ramjet57Ramjet57about 2 years ago

Interesting changes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...