Bran New Slut Ch. 03: Parent's Party

Story Info
Kelly helps her parents with their party...
2.9k words
4.29
26.6k
11
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kelly?"

There was a definite question in the tone and Kelly, glancing up from Jack's text, saw Holly.

"Hi, Hun," she said, faking delight.

"Kelly, you look so --" Holy struggled to find the word and settled on, "so different."

"I know, don't you love it?" Kelly twirled in her short denim skirt and vest, showing off her slim, supple body. The vest rode up, revealing her tanned flat stomach and a new belly button piercing.

"I haven't seen you in three weeks, you dropped off the planet, and the work you got done," Holly said, clearly amazed at the transformation.

"I know," Kelly said again then looked at the guy with Holly. "And who is this?"

He smiled and Holly stepped between them. "This is Mike... remember, the guy I arranged for a double date but you didn't come."

"What?" Kelly gawped. "So, you're saying Mike would've been my date?"

"Yes, but you never came -- and Mike is so much nicer than his cousin." Holly clutched his hand. "We just hit it off."

"Damn, I wish I'd turned up for that date. I definitely would have if I'd known meals were being served." Kelly smiled.

Holly held Mike's hand tighter and he grinned at the attention.

"Well, we better get going." Holly tugged Mike's hand.

"If you haven't seen her for weeks," Mike offered, "maybe Kelly would like to come."

"No, I'm sure Kelly is busy."

"Yes, I need to go." Kelly sounded disappointed. "I'm meeting Jack."

"Well, phone me for a catch-up." Holly spun herself and Mike around and leaned to speak into his ear.

Kelly thought it was possibly about her new appearance. When Mike looked back, Kelly blew him a kiss, formed a phone with her hand and mouthed 'Phone me'

before turning to head for the bus.

The ride home wasn't as busy and Kelly had fewer glances her way. It was a lot less fun so she put on headphones and listened to the recording she'd been told to listen to.

When she got off the bus, Jack was waiting. "Surprise," he said.

"Jack, why are you here?"

"I thought I'd walk you home."

She had to admit it was sweet of him. Pulling off her headphones, they began to walk.

"Did you meet Rick?" Jack asked innocently.

"Yes, I did."

"How did it go?"

"We fucked, it was okay. But he was nowhere near massive," Kelly said,

disappointment clear in her tone.

"Guess that puts me in a worse place."

"Jack, you did nothing wrong. You just need more confidence, that's all. You were good," she said, offering some support.

But Jack hung his head as they walked toward their houses.

"Hey," she said brightly, "you know one way to get better?"

"No."

"Practice: let's go practice fucking."

They raced home and Kelly led him by the hand through her front door. Her parents were in the living room and she announced, "Hi, Jack and I are going to my room."

Jack felt weird, rushing past them with barely a wave.

Kelly pushed him toward the bed. "I'll freshen up, won't be long," she said and went into her en-suite, leaving the door open. He heard the shower running then Kelly came back into view. Jack watched her remove her vest and skirt.

Her body was amazing.

Jack sat on the bed, then lay on it. He was nervous but wanted to appear confident. The bedroom door opened and a woman looked in. "Hi, Jack sweetheart. Can I get you anything?"

He realised it was Mrs Bright. She'd changed and was almost unrecognisable. Bleached blonde hair was full of extensions, teeth had been whitened, and she had a fake tan. A garish pink, fluffy tracksuit was embossed with the words 'Gold Digga'.

"Mrs Bright... no, I'm good thanks." Jack shot a nervous glance toward the bathroom where the daughter of his mom's best friend was showering, the door wide open.

The woman who'd helped raise him, said, "Oh, call me Julie," as she entered the room, clearly looking for her daughter. She swept strands of hair away from his face. "You let Kelly look after you, sweet boy, and if she doesn't--" she turned to leave when they heard the shower being turned off, "you come to me, honey. I will definitely make you happy and satisfied."

"Mom!" Kelly appeared with a towel around her boobs. "Out, now."

Mrs Bright held up her hands. "Okay, okay, I'm going. You kids shout me if you need anything... anything, you hear."

Kelly closed the door and turned to face the bed.

"Your mom is different. She also had a full makeover?"

"Yeah, a lot has changed since my dad's old work colleague turned up a few weeks ago."

"Why? Who is he? "

"I don't know, really. Not much of a friend -- in fact, I don't think they like each other. Don't know why he came or why dad was so nice to him." Kelly let the towel slither to her feet. "But, since he did, I've had so much freedom. Dad hasn't been going to work, and mom... well, let's say mom learned what a MILF is and now she's obsessed."

Jack forgot about the question, distracted by Kelly's beauty. Her hair was wet and clumped, her complexion free of cosmetics, yet she was prettier than he could imagine.

Kelly smiled. The way Jack looked at her drove her wild. He obviously lusted for her hot body and she dropped to her knees, crawling to the bed. Jack's gazed fixed on her the whole time until she jumped up and lay on him, kissing him while her naked breasts squashed against his chest. He kissed her with intense passion then took a rigid nipple into his mouth.

"Ah, see, practice is good," she said before kissing him again. "Now, take your cock out and fuck me."

"What about your mum and dad?"

"Shush, it's okay. You must have thought about fucking me on my bed, no?"

"God, yes, every night."

"Well, now fuck me like in your dreams..."

Jack actually fucked her twice and, within seconds of finishing each time, Kelly's mom had come in to see if they needed anything. Jack knew the smell of sex must have been in the air but Julie seemed cool.

For a time, the young lovers lay in each other's arms before they went to get food from the kitchen. Kelly wore pink pyjamas adorned with a cat and the word Pussy.

When she walked into the living room, she sat on her dad's lap, put an arm around his head and leaned into his ear. From the kitchen, Jack watched until Mrs Bright blocked his view. Her top was unzipped halfway, her tits pushed up. Leaning over, she presented a great view of her cleavage, and quietly asked, "Is Kelly looking after you?"

"Err, yeah."

"Good." She smiled. "Coz, remember, I can if she won't."

"Mom," Kelly said, sneaking up behind her.

"All I'm saying is Jack is a handsome young man." She smiled again, inhaling deeply to dramatically expand her chest. "And young men need plenty of attention."

Kelly and Jack quickly escaped to her room and listened to music, chatted, even binge-watched on Netflix. More importantly, Kelly treated him to another blowjob to make sure his balls were drained before he returned home.

When she walked him to the door, her dad was still up. Halfway between the two houses, Jack looked back and saw Kelly again hugging her father and talking in his ear.

Before sleeping, Kelly masturbated on cam, a private show for a London couple. She slept late and when she eventually got up, Kelly checked her phone. She had lots of messages and scrolled down. The one she read first was from Jack.

'Hey Kelly, thanks again, you're amazing. Please let me take you out sometime. But I get it if you don't want to. I mean, you are stunning and I'm well out of your league but I would love to. Even as just a friend.'

She typed back that she would love that but not tonight, Thursday or Friday.

She smiled at how cute he was: geeky, but sweet.

From Rick: Hey baby, remember Friday, I got the jumper for you?

She responded to other messages then came to a number she didn't recognise. She read: Hi Kelly, Mike here. I stole your number from Holl's phone when she wasn't looking. I also wish you'd made that date. How about we hook up?

Kelly typed: Cool, how about Sunday?

Kelly heard a knock on her door, said, "Yeah" and her parents entered.

"Guests will be arriving at six sharp. Are you ready?" her dad asked.

"Yes, it's cool. I'll change."

"I got you these." Her mum offered a short blue sequinned skirt and a one-shoulder ribbed vest top.

"Underwear?" Kelly asked.

"Whatever you're comfortable with baby girl," her dad said, kissing her forehead.

She sent a text to Mike: Sunday is fine.

***The party***

Kelly dressed then helped her mom with snacks and drinks.

Her dad wore black trousers and a white shirt; her mom a red sequinned dress with her tits nearly falling out and a slit that stopped just shy from revealing the mound between her legs. Kelly was jealous of how slutty she looked.

The doorbell chimed and they began to welcome their visitors. The men were conservatively dressed while the women wore sexy, slutty dresses.

Kelly counted eight couples and her parents were clearly new to the group but clearly eager to impress. Kelly went round offering snacks and drinks. Nobody appeared under fifty-five and Kelly was probably younger by thirty-plus years.

The men freely touched the women who sat on the laps of men they hadn't arrived with. Kelly noticed the men and some of the women looking at her but not one placed a hand on her. She was annoyed at not being felt up like the other women.

Two men, supposedly dancing with her mom but really rubbing all over her body,

were cheered on by their wives as Kelly's dad stood watching, a glass of whisky in hand. As her mom twerked and writhed, her dress rose and Kelly saw that she was without panties. Before she could see if the men would reach down for a feel, a couple asked Kelly to fetch a drink and she reluctantly left the scene.

As the night went on, several couples disappeared into spare bedrooms. Kelly was sure they were swapping partners behind those closed doors.

Eventually, Kelly saw her mum take two men into her bedroom. And, between re-filling glasses, she noticed her dad was also missing. Kelly decided to sneak into the bathroom that led to the two spare rooms. Under the cover of the dim light, she saw her dad sitting in a chair next to the bed. His cock was out but in some kind of cage. Her mother was bent over the bed, red dress pulled up to her waist, breasts swaying as she sucked on a man's cock while a second man fucked her from behind. With every thrust, her mom's tits wobbled and her moans were muffled by the cock in her mouth.

Kelly reached under her skirt and felt her wetness as she heard one of the men ask if he could slap her mum. Slipping the dick from her mouth, she said, "Yes," and the man softly slapped her cheeks. Unobstructed by cock, her moans were louder and he slapped her tits much harder than he'd done to her face.

"Fuck, yes," she gasped.

The guy behind her was now clearly on the brink. "Cum in my pussy," her mum urged. "Fill it up so it's nice and full for my husband's dinner."

Grunts and moans indicated he'd come but Kelly's mom was busy tugging on the cock in front of her. "Your turn. How d'you want it?"

"Well, if hubby is good enough to eat it, how about in that little asshole of yours?"

Hearing that, his friend stood back and said, "First, give this a clean down, darling."

Kelly watched her mom lick and suck the cock while the other guy proceeded to stick a finger in her mom's arse before he spat on her hole and licked her rim. He then sat back on the bed and allowed more spit to drop to his erection. 'That's the smallest cock I've seen this week,' Kelly thought.

"Come on, let hubby watch me take his wife's asshole."

But Kelly's dad sat motionless as Julie backed up, looking over her shoulder and smiling at the man.

"That's it, Julie, just come to daddy. Bring that hole down here."

Julie squatted and the guy held his cock in position, waiting as she lowered herself. "Push my asshole open," she told him and Kelly bit her lip to keep silent.

The man's eyes closed as her mom sank her full weight down and took his length into her ass.

Kelly fingered her clit slowly as she watched her mom grind down on the man. His eyes were open again and, with hands holding her hips, he encouraged Julie to increase speed: up and down, up and down. The smacking of her ass cheeks against him filled the room and her moans turned to yelps as the second guy sucked her nipples.

"That's it, bitch, ride me till I cum in your ass. Tell hubby what's happening."

"Fuck...oh fuck... Look, John, his cock is far up my ass. Our guest is fucking your wife's ass."

He sat still, just watching.

"Yeah, bitch," repeated the man and yelps became screams when she felt his seed spurt deep into her anal passage.

Kelly instantly brought herself to orgasm, struggling to keep quiet while supporting herself with a hand on the cold tiles of the bathroom wall.

Julie stood, the man's shiny cock slipped out, and she put a hand to plug her ass before she jumped onto the bed beside the man. As they both stared up at the ceiling, she raised he legs and called out, "John, now."

As Kelly's father stood, the man got off the bed and pulled up his trousers before standing next to the other man, who was also tidying himself away.

"Okay, boys, thank you... I think John has it from here," Julie said.

John was quickly on his knees in front of his wife as she took her hand away from her ass. John nosed his way in, kissing slowly up her thighs until his cheek touched her pussy. Then he became an animal, his tongue first diving into her pussy before dropping to her ass and back up to her pussy.

Julie laughed. "Good boy, clean it all up."

The men also laughed and Kelly moved to get a better view as her dad lapped at her mother's cunt and ass.

"Good boy," Julie repeated, hands on the back of his head. "Deeper, go deeper, get right in there. These studs were so deep in me you need to get right up there." She pulled his face into her snatch.

"Well, enjoy yourselves," the anal guy said as both men left. As they passed, Kelly heard one say, "God, those two are crazy bastards. How long have they been in the group?"

"About three weeks, haven't missed a night. Did you see the daughter? Who the fuck brings their daughter to a swappers' night?"

"I saw her alright, just didn't want to touch. You know the rules: no singles. But, by fuck, what would I do to that tidy little body? If it's half as sexy as the pussy it popped out of, then it's definitely tempting."

Kelly was aroused as the guy discussed her like a piece of meat but when they'd gone, she stepped forward again to get a better view.

Her mom still held John's head, smothering his face with her used cunt and ass. Kelly watched, unable to look away, and when her father broke for air, she saw his face glistening in the light from the bedside lamp.

Her mother forced him back down between her legs then casually called out,

"Kelly dear, please attend to our guests. I think you've been away long enough."

Kelly stepped into the room and her mother smiled, still pressing her husband's head between her legs.

"Yes, mother," Kelly said, grinning.

"Good, thank you. But, be a dear and pour me another whisky, please." Julie pointed to an empty glass on the bedside table.

"Yes, mom." Kelly walked over to pick up the glass but the sound of her father's feasting filled the room as she left.

Kelly instantly played hostess as best she could and was soon joined by her mother. Julie picked up her whisky glass. "Thank you, dear." She gulped it in one then held out the glass for a refill. This time her mother sipped it, then held the cool tumbler against her cleavage.

Her father joined them but didn't speak.

Julie leaned into her daughter. "I can smell the sex coming off of you." They exchanged smiles before Julie suddenly shouted across the room: "Morris, Nicola... please, will you join us?"

What looked like the group's oldest couple walked over. Morris was short, wore a long baggy and horrible yellow shirt, and a mop of grey and white hair and shaggy beard made him look old. Kelly guessed around the sixty mark.

In a black cocktail dress, Nicola had long silver hair and seemed of similar age. She had the frame of someone who'd been slim when young but she'd added weight.

"I don't know if you've met our daughter, Kelly?" Julia asked.

"Not officially," Morris said. "But she does pour a mean gin and tonic."

Nicola said. "Lovely to meet you, Kelly."

to be continued