Bran New Slut Ch. 04: After Party

Story Info
Mind control.
2k words
4.49
11.3k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if you've met our daughter, Kelly?" Julia asked.

Morris and Nicola smiled politely before he said, "Not officially. But she does pour a mean gin and tonic."

"Lovely to meet you," Nicola said. "And you're okay with your parents hosting us?"

Kelly glanced at her mum, back at Nicola, and said, "Yes, you all seem very nice."

"You do know we're all swappers, darling?" Nicola said. "And you know what that means, don't you?"

Kelly nodded. "Oh yes."

Then Morris asked, "And you're absolutely okay with it?"

Julia stepped in. "Kelly is very mature for her age."

Morris nodded. "I can see that."

It was Kelly's turn to ask a question. "Why haven't you two hooked up with any of the other couples?"

"My, we are attentive." Morris grinned.

"People need to be willing to swap," Nicola said. "And... well, let's say we're getting on a bit for some folk."

"Kelly doesn't think so -- she's been asking us about you. Hasn't she, John?" Julia said before wiping John's chin.

"Yes, she asked who you were."

"Did you?" Morris asked.

Kelly nodded. "I really wanted to join in but my boyfriend couldn't come so I can't swap."

"Hmm..." Nicola smiled. "We do have our rules, don't we?"

"Well, why not stay a little longer after everyone else has gone?" Julia suggested. "We can call it an after party."

Morris and Nicola looked at each other then around the room to make sure they were out of earshot. "What are we saying here?" Morris whispered.

Kelly was quick to respond. "Would you and your wife like to sleep with me later in my room?"

Her mother looked at her with obvious pride; her father showed no emotion at all.

"You are what, nineteen?" Nicola said.

"Eighteen. Please, it will be fun."

Morris and Nicola looked at each other again. "Sure," Nicola said, "if you're okay with it."

"Oh, I am." Kelly smiled broadly. "But, for now, please go back through and mingle. I will top up all the glasses."

"Play your cards right and you will be getting fucked tonight," Julie said, watching the couple wander off to mingle..

John grunted -- and Kelly got wetter.

~~~~~

For the rest of the evening, Kelly went about her duties with renewed vigour, attentively serving drinks as she glided between the guests. She managed several chats with Morris and Nicola and 'ass guy' even copped a feel of her bum.

Kelly noticed her mum slip into a room with another man, followed quite soon by John. Eventually, couples began leaving and most of them thanked Kelly for her hosting skills.

Ass guy made time to be alone with her. "You're such a sweet little piece," he told her. "Does this lifestyle not scare you? All these mature men?"

"I like older men," she said. "They know how to fuck."

"We do," he agreed and handed her a card with his telephone number before his wife shouted that their taxi had arrived.

Soon the only guests remaining were Morris and Nicola. Kelly found herself standing between them and Morris rested one hand on her lower back while holding a glass of wine in the other. Kelly folded her arms, purposely pushing up her tits.

Nicola put an arm around Kelly's shoulders. "Are you sure about all this?" Her tone was kind.

"Sure." Kelly grinned. "I've been looking forward to it all night. Are you two sure?"

"We are," Morris said as Julie joined them and offered the opinion that the night had been a great success..

"Yes, it has," agreed Nicola. "You have such a lovely home and you were so welcoming. Charming hosts."

"Well, I think it's time I got out of this dress and let my husband clean me up. Goodnight and enjoy the rest of the night and the morning," Julie said and headed for bed closely followed by John.

Kelly waited while Morris and Nicola finished their drinks then led them to her bedroom, closing the door behind them. Morris sat on the bed, watching Kelly scoop strands of silver hair behind Nicola's ear as she leaned in for a kiss. Kelly slowly unzipped Nicola's black dress and the older woman shimmied, letting the garment fall off her shoulders and slither to the bedroom carpet.

Nicola wore a peekaboo bra and Kelly, unable to contain herself, plunged down to suck on the protruding nipples. Nicola arched her back in delight.

With Nicola's hand firmly on her head, Kelly sucked even harder and when she pulled back, a nipple still firmly clamped between her lips, Nicola's breast rose and Kelly made eye contact with Morris.

Moaning and quivering, Nicola said, "Why don't you go over and take out his cock?"

Kelly reluctantly released the nipple and marched to her bed where she quickly pulled down Morris's trousers -- and promptly walked back to Nicola. With thumb and forefinger, a smiling Morris casually played with his soft cock as Kelly and Nicola embraced. They kissed and tongues twirled, Nicola's tasting of wine.

Locked in her first lesbian experience with the much older lady, Kelly forgot about the old man toying with his growing erection. She moved her hands over Nicola's mature body while tasting her soft, cool flesh with every touch of her lips. Nicola returned the favour with gentle yet firm touches.

Kelly eased a hand inside Nicola's panties and, within seconds, her probing fingers entered the wet, dark channel and they both groaned. After playing for what seemed like an age, Nicola suddenly whispered, "I think Morris is feeling left out."

Kelly's attention returned to the masturbating voyeur. With her skirt bunched around her waist and top pulled above firm breasts, Kelly followed Nicola to the bed.

Nicola kissed her husband. "She's so sweet and delicious," she teased, tenderly planting wet kisses over the grey hair on his chest and belly.

Kelly sat next to Morris as Nicola dipped her head towards her husband's cock. Now hard, it looked about five inches long but he was extremely thick. Nicola's mouth closed over the shaft and Morris squeezed Kelly's breasts, puckering his lips to be kissed. Kelly obliged as Nicola began to bob up and down.

Kelly loved his hands pawing her tits but Nicola had other plans. "Try sucking him, Kelly," she offered, looking up and sweeping silvery hair behind her ear. Still holding the base of Morris's cock, she put her free hand on Kelly's shoulder and encouraged her lower.

The couple watched as Kelly opened wide and closed her mouth over the cock head. Gradually, she took him into her mouth, running her lips just below the head before withdrawing and repeating, slightly switching the angle with each repetition.

Morris's moans and the sucking and smacking sounds of Kelly's lips filled the room as Nicola pressed even firmer on the back of the teenager's head, encouraging her to go deeper, take more of his thick shaft into her mouth.

"That's the way," Nicola said, then added, "Okay, let me have a taste."

The saliva-coated cock was barely out of Kelly's mouth before Nicola sucked him deep into hers. Morris offered his tongue to Kelly and she sucked on it while he resumed pawing her tits, this time with more aggression.

Morris tugged at her top and Kelly raised her arms, allowing him to pull it over her head, before she leaned down to swap places with Nicola, who helped Morris remove his shirt. Kelly instantly bobbed up and down, enjoying the hard cock in her mouth, before Nicola pulled her up for a long, wet kiss while also taking turns to stroke Morris's erection.

Nicola eventually pushed her husband onto his back and squatted over his bearded face. Kelly seized the opportunity to straddle Morris, grasp his cock and lower on to him, sighing as she felt his girth squeeze inside her.

Riding the throbbing cock, Kelly heard Morris lapping at his wife's cunt and Nicola reached to pinch Kelly's nipples. The women kissed passionately again before Nicola broke away, moving to the top of the bed and resting her head on the pillows with her legs opened wide in a clear invitation. Kelly dismounted and Morris crawled up between his wife's thighs and entered her.

"Lick his ass as he fucks me," Nicola gasped.

Kelly kissed and bit his buttocks as Morris moved back and forth, in and out, before she put her tongue against his hole. She kept her head still, letting Morris's motion do the work.

His moans were now louder than Nicola's and it was no surprise when he yelled, "I'm cumming."

But Nicola shouted, "No," and quickly pushed him away.

As Morris lay panting, denied his climax, Nicola grabbed Kelly's head and guided her to the hole Morris had just vacated. Kelly licked and kissed the sopping orifice while Morris resumed slowly stroking his rampant cock.

After a few moments, Nicola ordered Kelly to ride him again.

"Can I cum inside you?" he asked.

"Oh, yes please."

Kelly rode him faster, bouncing energetically on his swollen member and bringing them rapidly closer to orgasm.

"Yeah, fuck her," Nicola urged, "fuck her good."

It wasn't long before Kelly felt the first spurts of cum inside her and she twitched in her own orgasm while continuing to drain the old man.

As soon as Kelly rolled off Morris, Nicola dived in to eat her pussy. Kelly shuddered: her extremely stimulated clitoris was almost painfully sensitive, but she didn't tell Nicola to stop.

Finally, the trio were sated and lay catching their breath.

"You're a very sexual girl," Morris told Kelly as she relished the warmth of the married couple's cuddles.

"We should get going soon," Nicola said.

"Please don't go," Kelly said. "Stay the night, please."

"If you're sure," Morris muttered, barely awake.

*****

The guests made love to Kelly again in the morning. Her dad was watering the plants when the couple left and Kelly kissed his cheek, whispering into his ear about how the couple had used her all night.

She caught up with her texts. Jack had arranged to come over so she had a quick shower to freshen up. When she emerged from the bathroom, Jack was sitting on her bed. "Your mom brought me in. I told her that it wasn't polite but she insisted I wait for you here."

Kelly trotted over and jumped on him. She wanted to cum again and the fact he was so considerate drove her wild.

****

Jack sat playing with her hair as Kelly lay in a near-exhausted state.

"So, it all changed when this guy Stan came over?" he asked.

Kelly murmured.

"And you're all just doing what he told you?"

She murmured again.

Jack sprang up. "Kelly, I'll go find this guy and get it sorted."

Kelly opened her eyes and he leaned down to kiss her. "I love you, Kelly Bright and I will save you," he said before leaving.

Kelly thought him so cute -- but she was shattered and needed to rest before meeting Mr Gamble.

***

Kelly put on a blue and white checked pleated skirt, shorter than she would have worn only three weeks ago. She added a pink bra and a pink fluffy crop jumper.

"Going out, dear?" her father asked.

"Yes dad... you remember Mr Gamble?"

"Yes, your old math teacher."

Kelly kissed and cuddled her father and spoke into his ear. "I told him I would suck his cock in his car when he dropped his wife and kids at his mother-in-law's. It'll need to be quick, though. He doesn't have long."

Her father pulled her in close.

"He said he's going to abuse my mouth, use it for the dirty little hole that it is." Kelly stood back and walked to the door as her mother joined her father.

"Kelly," he called after her.

She turned. "Yes, Daddy?"

"Be safe, dear, I think it's going to rain later."

"Suck him good, baby girl," her mother said. "Then come back and whisper to your daddy all the details, just like Stan said."

"Talking of Stan," her dad said, "Jack asked me where he could find him."

Kelly suddenly worried about Jack. "I will text him," she said and did just that while she sat on the bus.

to be continued