All Comments on 'Brandi Ch. 02'

by EZ4BLKcock

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
VERY good and hot!!!!!!!!

Another masterpiece! You definitely have your groove back! Now, if you could only get your timing back to that of the old days when you produced, on average, one story per week! I look forward to whatever your next story is, whether it be a chapter 3 to Brandi or a new chapter in one of your classic series! Please continue writing!

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
Blacked is like a Drug

Good read. I SOooo know how Brandi feels. Even though my Firsts were ALL Black Mens and I didnt have a white guy till like I was 20 I just knew who hit ALL the places INSIDE me and even when I looked at Mens I always looked at the Black Mens more and feel my Body respond just like Brandi do. There was times I just HAD TO GO and find a Black Man to make Love or just Fuck me. It was like a Drug I had to have and I wouldnt leave the Bar or places I went to till like I met some body and got him to ask me back to his place or suggested we go some where to have some FUN as my hand would stroke they thigh or just pass gently over they dick so they knew EXACTLY what I mean by FUN. :-) Oh I was addicted to and always got my Fix of that Black Drug. I got the kids now to prove that.

So thanks for writing it like it is with some Us womens and I can feel the words and how Brandi and Mandi just feel when they cant say No and just PULL them hard against these white hips of mine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous